Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

@Shaz,

Did you check a lurker? I kinda want to know if we have the possibility of having checked the same person.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3871, Shaziro wrote:
In post 3859, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3855, Cookie Bakers wrote:Math, it is possible but thanks for reminding scum what they have to claim to get away
...If a player is town and you claim that you have a guilty on them then they flip town it is "gasp" not a guilty.

The only way Shaziro is town is if a moderator fucked up and gave him "Neopolitan action" instead of what the wiki says to do. That is a confirmed guilty. There is no claim Shaziro can give that makes logical sense.
I checked somebody last night and got "tracker action", soooooo. The mod is running the role differently than you think. You can report that to a listmod if you want, I guess?

P-edit: Wait...did Math say that they have a guilty on me? Despite earlier saying that CB's "guilty" on somebody (who was actually scum btw) wasn't a -real- guilty and she needed to stop calling it that? LOL nope, I know where I'm voting!

VOTE: MathBlade

You outed my limitation on my role, are trying to get me mislynched, and now you're being a hypocrite. Three strikes, you're out.
Vote away. It is your scum death sentence.

Pedit: Boem for this specific question here.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 3870, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3868, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 3866, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3865, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3864, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 3445, Lapsa wrote:my would lynch list looks ~ like:

townblock, long_island_medium, egg, seraphim, hebichan
Actually I don't want to lynch Lapsa, but I still want that claim.

UNVOTE:
This is bad. Lynch or vig this please after confirmed scum. Only people that should be forced to claim are scum. Suspicion : blue mafia
Which means you vote scum.
Huh?
Agreed on Egg red scum.
The only people who should be forced to not wear pants are people thought to be scum. If you do not want to lynch someone you think they are town. Ergo wanting a claim from a player you suspect to be town baaaaad.
Drixx claimed a doc and we don't know why Lapsa targeted Cookie Bakers on N2. His claim would clarify the situation. What seems to be the problem?
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 3874, Boem_u_dusi wrote:@MathBlade The main reason TownBlock got lynched is because I watched him target VA-11 Hall-A on N1. Why would I target VA-11 Hall-A and out results if I was TownBlock teammate (blue mafia)? I'm not an idiot so you can shove that "blue mafia suspicion" up your ass.
+1 if you're scum at all, you're likely red
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 3876, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3871, Shaziro wrote:
In post 3859, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3855, Cookie Bakers wrote:Math, it is possible but thanks for reminding scum what they have to claim to get away
...If a player is town and you claim that you have a guilty on them then they flip town it is "gasp" not a guilty.

The only way Shaziro is town is if a moderator fucked up and gave him "Neopolitan action" instead of what the wiki says to do. That is a confirmed guilty. There is no claim Shaziro can give that makes logical sense.
I checked somebody last night and got "tracker action", soooooo. The mod is running the role differently than you think. You can report that to a listmod if you want, I guess?

P-edit: Wait...did Math say that they have a guilty on me? Despite earlier saying that CB's "guilty" on somebody (who was actually scum btw) wasn't a -real- guilty and she needed to stop calling it that? LOL nope, I know where I'm voting!

VOTE: MathBlade

You outed my limitation on my role, are trying to get me mislynched, and now you're being a hypocrite. Three strikes, you're out.
Vote away. It is your scum death sentence.

Pedit: Boem for this specific question here.
This makes me wish Shaz was my inno.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3875, Cookie Bakers wrote:@Shaz,

Did you check a lurker? I kinda want to know if we have the possibility of having checked the same person.
Bad Titus trying to out a tracker if Shaziro is telling the truth.

If you believe Shaziro he is a rolecop + Follower. Waaaay too broken based on the curve.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 3880, MathBlade wrote:

Bad Titus trying to out a tracker if Shaziro is telling the truth.

If you believe Shaziro he is a rolecop + Follower. Waaaay too broken based on the curve.
I didn't ask who he checked. Just if he checked a lurker.

Joats are things.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Shaziro »

Nope.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:18 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Math lol even if you flip town it doesn't mean that everyone you point the finger at or everyone who tries to lynch you is scum. I'm afraid everything's not that easy.
~Cyberpunk Bartender Action~
-Hydra of Zachstralkita and Dunnstral-
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 3882, Shaziro wrote:

Nope.
Ty.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes they are.

Hebichan is town to me because they kept their claim the same and the moderator fixed their error.
In contrast if Shaziro was actually a mod error Wake wouldn't have said an NAI statement when asked. Otherwise he would be conf towning someone but he would correct it on future nights. Ergo Shaziro is scum.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3883, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:Math lol even if you flip town it doesn't mean that everyone you point the finger at or everyone who tries to lynch you is scum. I'm afraid everything's not that easy.
QFT

Scum or Town VA-11, this is 100% valid
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3883, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:Math lol even if you flip town it doesn't mean that everyone you point the finger at or everyone who tries to lynch you is scum. I'm afraid everything's not that easy.
Never said it was 100% right but pretty damn sure scum are pushing me right now.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:21 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

MathBlade wrote:
Never said it was 100% right but pretty damn sure scum are pushing me right now.
I know that there's quite a few townies who would like to " push " you off of a metaphorical cliff.
~Cyberpunk Bartender Action~
-Hydra of Zachstralkita and Dunnstral-
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 3885, MathBlade wrote:Yes they are.

Hebichan is town to me because they kept their claim the same and the moderator fixed their error.
In contrast if Shaziro was actually a mod error Wake wouldn't have said an NAI statement when asked. Otherwise he would be conf towning someone but he would correct it on future nights. Ergo Shaziro is scum.
I can't follow this logic.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3796, Vedith wrote:Hello all!
VOTE: Vedith

To my recollection, you always subbed into SCUM slots in my games. :P

Hi, yourself. :lol:

P-edit:

*BAD WORDS* LET ME POST!!!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Role =\= alignment. Explain how Hebi knew about the roleblockers neighborhood yesterday.

No. Wake cannot confirm someone as honest or dishonest by answers unless he made an error in moderation. To say that he "mods follower differently" would confirm Shaz as follower which he can't do as a mod ethically.

He made an error on CR's flip so he had to correct that. We are drawing the logical inference that Hebi was honest.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Shaziro »

There are two possible scenarios, actually.

A: You are scum who wants to latch on to a bad reason to try and lynch somebody because either you think it makes you look towny and you hope people will just handwave it, or you for some reason really want me lynched.

B: You are town who can't accept that maybe, just maybe, your interpretation of "what type of action was performed, but not the subject of said action" is different from the mod's, or just wrong outright. Want to know how I'm different from a rolecop? I can't tell if the person is a JoAT, has an Inventor Item that they used to perform the action, how many shots they have, if they're odd night or even night, or if they're an unlimited shot of that role. I just know that in that night, they performed that action.

You're either scum, or on a tunnel that has caused you to screw up something awful and is leading you to play massively anti-town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3891, Cookie Bakers wrote:

Role =\= alignment. Explain how Hebi knew about the roleblockers neighborhood yesterday.

No. Wake cannot confirm someone as honest or dishonest by answers unless he made an error in moderation. To say that he "mods follower differently" would confirm Shaz as follower which he can't do as a mod ethically.

He made an error on CR's flip so he had to correct that. We are drawing the logical inference that Hebi was honest.
Second paragraph. That is my point. That is why wake made an NAI statement. And that is why Shaziro is scum. If Shaziro is town Wake would not have repeated the mistake a second time without correction.

About Hebi gotta look that up.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3892, Shaziro wrote:

There are two possible scenarios, actually.

A: You are scum who wants to latch on to a bad reason to try and lynch somebody because either you think it makes you look towny and you hope people will just handwave it, or you for some reason really want me lynched.

B: You are town who can't accept that maybe, just maybe, your interpretation of "what type of action was performed, but not the subject of said action" is different from the mod's, or just wrong outright. Want to know how I'm different from a rolecop? I can't tell if the person is a JoAT, has an Inventor Item that they used to perform the action, how many shots they have, if they're odd night or even night, or if they're an unlimited shot of that role. I just know that in that night, they performed that action.

You're either scum, or on a tunnel that has caused you to screw up something awful and is leading you to play massively anti-town.

It is never anti town to tunnel a guilty.
First post says roles are normal.
What you are posting is not a normal follower.
Ergo you be scum.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

@Math, Maybe it's not a "mistake" but just how Wake mods the role. Unless Shaz just "checks" all his buddies; he likely is who he says he is given no redirector.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

This could be a red scum.

VOTE: Egg
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3895, Cookie Bakers wrote:@Math, Maybe it's not a "mistake" but just how Wake mods the role. Unless Shaz just "checks" all his buddies; he likely is who he says he is given no redirector.
Which makes it a moderator fuckup to handle the role in a not normal way (ergo the Wiki) claim during the day publically that all roles follow the Wiki and then not have roles follow the wiki.

So either mod is lying or Shaziro is and when Shaziro flips will know if this game is bastard. Til then I am assuming the game isn't bastard.

Can't find where you are talking about Hebi. Point me in the right direction please?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Shaziro »

You literally gave Titus shit for claiming a guilty on somebody, and are now doing it yourself based on the assumption that the way you see follower being run is the only way it can be run. Are you fucking serious?

P-edit: For fuck's sake, just because you interpret what the wiki says as meaning one thing does -not- mean that is the only way it works!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3354, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3351, Thor665 wrote:
@Mod - do all the roles in this game conform with the roles as presented in Wiki, which has been suggested as the way a Normal game is run, and you indicated Normal Game roles.
The only difference with this game from regular Large Normals is that we balanced it the way we wanted it, and have allowed Hydras. All roles and their mechanics are Normal.
All roles and mechanics are NORMAL.

This means a follower gets "investigative" action. NOT watcher action. NOT tracker action.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”