Micro 635 - 09:12 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:09 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Hey DarkLightA, I'm here all day if you have any questions
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:04 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Cool cool, cheers.
I'll start by unvoting
UNVOTE:
so I can start on a clean slate. Not necessarily a bad vote though.

The one thing I want to know currently is:
@BTD6:
what's up with the forbidden thing? Is it a game mechanic? AFAIK, there is no limitation to speech in this setup. Why do you feel the need to specify it?

One of the examples looks positively absurd:
In post 294, BTD6_maker wrote:This is possibly a thinly-veiled attempt at AtE. (I know this for sure. I am forbidden from explaining why. Once I am allowed to explain, I will).
"It's 'possibly' an 'attempt' at AtE—oh btw, i'm certain about this"

Accountant is my pick of the day for now. Vedith came to my defense so he must be town.

I want to watch Mr Robot now so everything will have to wait.
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:08 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

The "forbidden" thing is forbidden by sitewide rules.

When I am allowed to explain it, it will become clearer.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:18 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Care to elaborate on which rule in particular this is? Is it general or specific to you?
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:21 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

No talking about ongoing games.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:22 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Thank you
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Accountant »

Vedith came to my defense so he must be town.
ayy lmao
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 317, Lycanfire wrote:GL scumreads 0x40 but townreads Vedith. I feel like his posts have been too diplomatic (#47-i disagree. #69. #75 "i don't like this but keep doing it". #82 "i'm incredibly worried about an ASP town flip but rather than push a scum/town read i will remind everyone that my vote is on 0x40". #85 PLEASE KEEP WAGONING ASP. I'LL BE OVER HERE WITH MY VOTE ON 0X40. #87 "... but you're all scum for doing it") and he never really tries to push his reads. A lot like btd6 except his helpful posts are actually helpful. #113 is a good example of "i'm scumhunting because i'm pressuring someone i know isn't going to post". #119 "gahhh don't ruin my associatives with accountant"? #233 "my vote is still my vote because my vote is my vote". #277 he entertains the thought of lynching someone he doesn't think is scum to confirm a town read of one of his townreads? Sounds like he's just being here to offer commentary. Later he says that he can't understand Vedith's behavior unless the people he's chainsawed for are "both town" (#292). That's fair enough but he's never taken off his RVS vote (which became "serious" #69). I've been getting the impression since game start that he's too diplomatic and refusal to push his reads or re-place his vote is pretty much proof of that. It's difficult to pin him to Accountant with associatives, in fact post #83 is aimed at accountant and is one of two good posts (other being 292-but 292 is questionable in context-see above), but both are experienced players and what he has been doing is keeping his options open in order to offer an alt lynch.
This is an incredible amount of misreps in one post, to the point where your motivation for painting me as scum looks contrived.

First, there's this point of "never trying to push my reads". What do you expect me to do when my original scumread is not playing the game? Am I supposed to drop my vote because they've lurked it out? Am I supposed to pressure my townreads just for the sake of doing something?

Now let's look at your repeated sequence of misreps:

This is the post you said was "i'm scumhunting because i'm pressuring someone i know isn't going to post"
In post 113, GuiltyLion wrote:0x40 what are your thoughts on ASP

Or anything that's happening
a) how would I know he isn't going to post - like literally, how would a scum!GL know that?
b) I'm quite clearly trying to get him to play the game, there's no additional level of this post of assigning a read. I also immediately followed this post with a question aimed at Accountant, so it's not like I'm only posting this and doing nothing else.

#233 "my vote is still my vote because my vote is my vote"
In post 233, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't think Vedith is being anti-town in asking for the cases on ASP or 0x40 and I'm not sure why I'm seeing that notion being repeated.

In fact, I'd say this is a fairly town opening from Vedith.

My vote is on 0x40 because he asked a few useless questions, has not been actively involved in trying to sort players, and gave a somewhat inexplicable scumread on Umlaut while not committing to a read on ASP or his wagon. While I don't think avoiding a hard read is inherently scummy, he hasn't done any substantial prodding or pushing to develop his reads, which makes me think he's not trying to game solve.
So you ignore literally everything I explain about my reasons for voting, and reduce it to some absurd strawman that makes no sense and is designed to make it look like I didn't contribute.

#277 he entertains the thought of lynching someone he doesn't think is scum to confirm a town read of one of his townreads? Sounds like he's just being here to offer commentary.
In post 277, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't want to lynch Vedith and I also don't think Vedith flipping town would confirm ASP as town
Actually, I do
the exact OPPOSITE
of what you're implying. There was talk of lynching Vedith to "confirm ASP as town" and I explicitly state that I'm against that. The fact that you say I'm "entertaining the thought" is lynch-worthy levels of misrep.
In post 317, Lycanfire wrote:It's difficult to pin him to Accountant with associatives, in fact post #83 is aimed at accountant and is one of two good posts (other being 292-but 292 is questionable in context-see above), but both are experienced players and what he has been doing is keeping his options open in order to offer an alt lynch.
Then here you're just acknowledging that your case is shit and hedging against the fact that your reads don't make sense together.

VOTE: Lycanfire
you can die now
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

@DarkLightA
- I find it odd that you picked something relatively trivial to focus on as your first offering of content. What did your line of questioning tell you about BTD6's alignment, how did that help you read him?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:24 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Are we gonna be able to agree on a lynch?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:26 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

we still have 4 days. At the moment I'd do DarkLight or Lycanfire, strongly oppose a Vedith lynch
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:27 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Vedith and ASP are the scum, though

just because he didn't push either one of them doesn't make them town
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:27 am

Post by eagerSnake »

While the amount of misreps is true I don't think that makes him scum, I don't think he could be scum with Vedith mostly
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Lycanfire's post is textbook "push for the new mislynch (Accountant) while offering slightly-against-the-grain reads to look townie". He's scum. Ask yourself why he bothered to put you as a scumlean, and why he believes in Vedith as obvtown with an ASP towntell, yet lists ASP as null.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:33 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Yeah but as scum why put so much in the post if he doesnt have to

wall post just gets attention
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:15 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 294, BTD6_maker wrote:
This is possibly
a thinly-veiled attempt at AtE. (
I know this for sure.
This is possibly...I know this for sure

Yeah lol I don't get that contradiction either but w/e nai
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:27 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

You might once I explain it.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:51 am

Post by DarkLightA »

You're certain that it's possibly AtE? Lol

----

Forget Accountant for now. GuiltyLion is scum.

From seemingly nothing (correct me if I'm wrong) he picks up on LycanFire after his post criticising him. Notably, Lycan also comments on everyone else, but Guilty seems to have no interest in that—even though he doesn't even vote for Guilty. That's a scumtell if I ever saw one.

Apart from that Accountant has struck me as scum ever since the initial L-2 vote in his second post, but I'll get to that at a later point.

Umlaut is solid town. EagerSnake is town.

BTD6 has good content, but does it in all the wrong ways.

For now let's just lynch Lycan.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 342, DarkLightA wrote:From seemingly nothing (correct me if I'm wrong) he picks up on LycanFire after his post criticising him. Notably, Lycan also comments on everyone else, but Guilty seems to have no interest in that—even though he doesn't even vote for Guilty. That's a scumtell if I ever saw one.
what do you think about my actual response pointing out his misreps? This is bullshit reasoning - you're ignoring the content of what I'm talking about and scumreading me for a surface-level reason. If I see someone makes misreps that are nearly impossible to imagine coming from a town perspective, you're damn right I have no interest in whatever else they have to say.

Also, I had a pocket scumread on Lycanfire for a while - see my post and .

And you ignored my question. Respond to
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:06 am

Post by eagerSnake »

"Forget Accountant for now. GuiltyLion is scum."

"For now let's just lynch Lycan."

w-w-w-what?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:07 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

EBWOP - Sorry, not ,
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Ümläüt »

In post 344, eagerSnake wrote:"Forget Accountant for now. GuiltyLion is scum."

"For now let's just lynch Lycan."

w-w-w-what?
Second.
“Of course it's my fault. There's no one else here who could be responsible for anything.”
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:16 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Lol eager, you're absolutely right to be confused. When I said Lycan I meant Lion.
I do find it interesting that this came from it though:
In post 343, GuiltyLion wrote:Also, I had a pocket scumread on Lycanfire for a while - see my post 128 and 172.
Also forgot to
VOTE: GuiltyLion

More to follow tomorrow.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:19 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

STILL haven't answered my question

You "find it interesting" that my posts show I was not at all ever townreading Lycan? Please proceed, DarkLight.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:21 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also just in general the notion that I didn't read the rest of Lycanfire's post and didn't have problems with it is stupid, because I make two more points against his reasoning about other players in

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”