Mini Normal 1814 Machiavellian Mafia (Game Over)

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:23 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1870, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1868, MariaR wrote:Dw answer me this please: Why are you trying to lynch Ira when that was the ONLY person CR pushed on the whole game?
I've been reconsidering but I've tunneled partners the whole game before.
If we assume Ira was scum and this was the case and CR got Ira lynched wouldn't you think that makes CR the prime NK there leaving scum with only 1 mafia I doubt anyone with half a brain would risk that
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:25 am

Post by MariaR »

To add onto that the last scum wouldn't even get the credit for pushing Ira so that makes it even worse.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Way back when it was p common play for the traitor to attack the scum, get shot at or something and get recruited. Obviously it doesn't work like that in normals anymore but still CR kne who the scum were thus Ira and Elyse are prob not scum. We should be lynching DW today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:41 am

Post by MariaR »

Not until he answers my questions.
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 1855, Dwlee99 wrote:I wanted ira lynched ???
And it didn't occur to you that you could be wrong about ira and that you'd be royally screwing over town if ira wound up flipping town?
I wonder if there's beer on the sun
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Zap stop posturing and bus DW
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 1863, Nero Cain wrote: ok well, both me and Elyse have done "reaction" tests and you have no trouble scum reading us so?

"BUT DW DID TWO!"

I think his "tests" are null and I'm having a hard time seeing you as town believe that he's townie but Elyse and I are not. Also I'm p sure that it was Elyse that fakeclaimed a guilty on Maria...not DW. I think DW's "reaction" test was fakeclaiming a guilty on Elyse. I think he DID call her town but has since backtracked and is scumreading her as town.
K, well. One, I've soured on my scumread on Elyse. Not entirely because of the reaction test she did at the beginning of the game, but yeah.

Two, Elyse's reaction test at the beginning of the game wasn't a fake guilty. All she said was that Maria had townslipped. Similarly, your reaction test(s?) were not fake guilties. Which is why I read yours and Elyse's actions differently than I read Dw's. Because the actions were different.

Asking me to have the same opinion of three different players based on three separate sets of actions which are all different from each other is like asking me why I like the Toyota Camry but not the Mitsubishi Lancer or the Ford Taurus. All are sedans, but I only trust one to not cough its engine onto the ground after 100,000 miles.

Three, I think you're misunderstanding my approach to Dw right now. I've been townreading him and now I'm starting to question it. Which is why I'm trying to get some dialogue going and get perspective as I sort through my own thoughts about the slot.
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 1880, Nero Cain wrote:Zap stop posturing and bus DW
Why should he be the lynch over BYF today?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1880, Nero Cain wrote:Zap stop posturing and bus DW
Join my Zap bw?????
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1875, MariaR wrote:
In post 1868, MariaR wrote:Dw answer me this please: Why are you trying to lynch Ira when that was the ONLY person CR pushed on the whole game?
If we assume Ira was scum and this was the case and CR got Ira lynched wouldn't you think that makes CR the prime NK there leaving scum with only 1 mafia I doubt anyone with half a brain would risk that
Scum probably have some sort of way to detect the traitor like a cop. Even if they don't they could think "Why was CR
so
sure ira was scum. Not to mention that CR wasn't really even pushing ira iirc.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1884, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1875, MariaR wrote:
Scum probably have some sort of way to detect the traitor like a cop. Even if they don't they could think "Why was CR
so
sure ira was scum." Not to mention that CR wasn't really even pushing ira iirc.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:57 am

Post by MariaR »

So you're saying...there's a mafia sided cop...um I don't really know how to react to this
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Have you never seen a traitor before?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

The only game I've played with a traitor iirc had a mafia cop.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=64645
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

[quote="In post 1882, Zap Rowsdower"][/quote]
one is confirmed scum.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

nero are you softing a guilty on me?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its not soft.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So you are hard claiming a guilty on me?
I just rechecked my role pm I'm not a miller lol
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i am yes

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: nero
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

I apologize for whatever role I've played in Nero's devolution into pettiness. All I can say is that maybe if we ignore it we can actually achieve a lynch.

On BYF, preferably.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

BYF lynch is shit.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:11 am

Post by MariaR »

Dear fucking god not this shit again can you stop?

Unless Nero is srs then I'll vote Dw without a problem and say sorry to whoever is town in Zap/Gerry
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:12 am

Post by MariaR »

My head is spinning cause I can never tell who the fuck is srs with these guilty claims and who's just being a moron I want to punch.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1881, Zap Rowsdower wrote:
In post 1863, Nero Cain wrote: ok well, both me and Elyse have done "reaction" tests and you have no trouble scum reading us so?

"BUT DW DID TWO!"

I think his "tests" are null and I'm having a hard time seeing you as town believe that he's townie but Elyse and I are not. Also I'm p sure that it was Elyse that fakeclaimed a guilty on Maria...not DW. I think DW's "reaction" test was fakeclaiming a guilty on Elyse. I think he DID call her town but has since backtracked and is scumreading her as town.
K, well. One, I've soured on my scumread on Elyse. Not entirely because of the reaction test she did at the beginning of the game, but yeah.

Two, Elyse's reaction test at the beginning of the game wasn't a fake guilty.
All she said was that Maria had townslipped
. Similarly, your reaction test(s?) were not fake guilties. Which is why I read yours and Elyse's actions differently than I read Dw's. Because the actions were different.

Asking me to have the same opinion of three different players based on three separate sets of actions which are all different from each other is like asking me why I like the
Toyota Camry but not the Mitsubishi Lancer or the Ford Taurus. All are sedans, but I only trust one to not cough its engine onto the ground after 100,000 miles.

Three, I think you're misunderstanding my approach to Dw right now. I've been townreading him and now I'm starting to question it. Which is why I'm trying to get some dialogue going and get perspective as I sort through my own thoughts about the slot.
no she didn't. She said that Maria scumslipped. And then town read her for her reaction.

two of those are jap crap. ford is best.

DW's "reaction" tests were basically fake daycop and then a fake guilty on Ira.
In post 1852, Zap Rowsdower wrote:And then you call people town as a result?
this also didn't happen and it wasn't on Maria. I mean, could you get your facts wrong? yes Could you deliberately spread misinformation. yes. The later has clear scum motivations.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”