The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1043, pirate mollie wrote:
@ xkfu

have a seat.

let's chat
That chair looks so uncomfortable...and it's so dark.

But yes, let's. What's on your mind?
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: catdog
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1077, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:In post 1046, pirate mollie wrote:
VOTE: wisdom

I don't get it.
Wisdom helped push Hebi over YaW.

In post 360, Wisdom wrote:
i dont like hebichan's reaction to Kuroi

In post 559, Wisdom wrote:
VOTE: hebi

4th vote on Hebi when YaW had 5

In post 766, Wisdom wrote:
stop tunneling

In post 780, Wisdom wrote:
Bbt youre better than this shallow tunneling

Pushing for BBT to vote Hebi
This pretty much proves that Wisdom is town for me.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:13 am

Post by Wisdom »

xkfyu gimme a reason you shouldn't be in my scumpile
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:13 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok so now that I have some time I’m going to lay out my thoughts …

I’m having a internal conflict based on Hebi’s flip as it was announced and the fact we had no deaths last night. I mention it so that people can remind me later on but for today I’m shelving it.

Young and Restless can be Town for today in my mind simply based on how they were an opposing Hebi wagon and my general dislike for the make-up of said wagon.
In post 625, Radja wrote:Young and Witless (5) - BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu, Maxous, pirate mollie, hebichan
hebichan (5) - KuroiXHF, Young and Witless, MagnaofIllusion, Wisdom, My Other Head Is Scum
In post 702, Radja wrote:hebichan (7) - KuroiXHF, Young and Witless, MagnaofIllusion, Wisdom, My Other Head Is Scum, farside22, Ankamius
Young and Witless (5) - BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu, Maxous, hebichan, DrippingGoofball
These to my eye are the pivotal vote-counts based on the push for Hebi. Anyone who was on the Hebi wagon by the second vote-count and stayed on until the end gets to be Town for me also.

So Kuroi, MOHIS, farside and Ank all get Town reads from me in the short term.

Now let’s talk about the players I think probably are good rope candidates –

Catdog – It’s already been mentioned that there has been no good explanation for why Catdog jumped onto the Hebi wagon given Catdog’s ISO mentoned them never before voting. Furthermore the ISO is pretty unimpressive. My best guess for a bus vote.

DGB and BBT – BBT’s soft-claim of an investigation result on DGB (which is bad that he isn’t even giving room for possible Godfather issues in his stance) makes this a package deal. DGB was absolutely useless yesterday. BBT spent the whole day trying to strong arm a YAW lynch while paying lipservice to Hebi as scum while doing nothing to develop why he thought that or move the wagon forward. His “this claim and lack of counter-wagon are making me nervous” statements at the end of day were sketchy.

@BBT
– please indicate why you chose DGB.

Maxous – Another case of paying lipservice to theHebi wagon while constantly pushing YAW instead. I also don’t like the way on several occasions he responds to suspicion with “Nope I’m Town” on a gut level.

Peregrine – After a strong start yesterday went into lurk mode as the Day went on. As others have noted he does nothing to establish a read on Hebi.

MaraR – This is my weakest read (simply because it is based solely on some early suspect play by Maverick and his subsequent lurking and replacement request) but still worth considering. The AtE self-vote fest since my prod vote and “I don’t have to read” spam doesn’t dissuade me from pursuing further. Also hate the fluff like .

VOTE: Catdog is where I want to start.

--
In post 1042, pirate mollie wrote:no1 is more surprised than I am that there was no nk. I am pretty sure I shld be dead for a cple of reasons.
This isn’t an answer …

Given no kill occurred I’m dubious that you are that surprised.

Unless you have a better answer to my question you can absolutely kiss my support goodbye on your Wisdom crusade.

--
In post 1020, Basic wrote:I seen nothing really about Maverick/Maria.
Care to fill me in?
As said above … it isn’t strong. The thing that tipped me was . Maxous had just dropped a non-RVS vote on IProb that Maverick said “I like”. Yet he keeps his RVS vote on BBT. That’s the kind of play I can see from scum especially Newb scum … praising and buddying up to someone actually scum-hunting while not actually thinking through the fact that Town who thought there was a case on IProb would be moving their vote.

And his active lurking / acknowledgement of open questions that he never came back to answer on a gut level I can see from Newb scum.

--
In post 1033, SirCakez wrote:Lmao 1-shot bulletproof claims are always fake
So aside from the fact that it was a Full BP claim why if they are “always fake” didn’t you vote the fake claim?

--
In post 1038, Maxous wrote:I was fairly solidly town-reading them but their vote on hebi really rings alarm bells.
Yeah I’d like you to go into more detail about why you think they are Town because looking at that ISO I don’t see it.

--
In post 1090, Wisdom wrote:Dgb because i dont think she plays like that while a buddy is being lynched but im not extremely confident
DGB is certainly capable of playing that way if she expected the claim to get Hebi off the hook for yesterday.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:40 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I chose DGB because she did nothing to me that helped me read her.

It was between DGB and Pere. Also, I was a 1-shot gunsmith which means DGB is clear as even a GF shows up with a gun, no? Also means we probably have a vig who didn't shoot for false positives.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Young and Witless »

Sorry guys, I've been busy (college! woo!); hopefully I can take a closer look at this later but no promises.
VOTE: BBT we're pretty happy with this for now though.
-smart
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:52 am

The above is probably getting OMGUS'ed after I have read the thread.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1103, Wisdom wrote:xkfyu gimme a reason you shouldn't be in my scumpile
Nah you can keep me there. I don't town case myself.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1105, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I chose DGB because she did nothing to me that helped me read her.

It was between DGB and Pere. Also, I was a 1-shot gunsmith which means DGB is clear as even a GF shows up with a gun, no? Also means we probably have a vig who didn't shoot for false positives.
As far as I know, the only Mafia role that doesn't show up with a gun is a Mafia Doctor.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

^and traitor
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1106, Young and Witless wrote:VOTE: BBT we're pretty happy with this for now though.
why?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1110, Wisdom wrote:^and traitor
Oh yeah. Forgot about the traitor.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:11 am

They're voting me before I start pushing them again. Plus, I'm an easy vote as the creator of the opposing Hebi wagon.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Wisdom »

bbt if you continue tunneling on them ill vote you too
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

also dont you dare try and take credit for the hebi wagon when you kept shouting for YAW's head all day
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:13 am

In post 1111, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1106, Young and Witless wrote:VOTE: BBT we're pretty happy with this for now though.
why?
1) the whole tunnel is bad and weak and he used it as an excuse to not engage everyone else
2) this doesn't feel like his town game; as town he doesn't say much but he actually tries to figure stuff out instead of just tunneling
3) his stance on the hebi wagon is awful; it's basically "yeah, hebi is scum but I won't vote her; instead I'll vote and push her cw"
-smart
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:14 am

In post 1105, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I chose DGB because she did nothing to me that helped me read her.

Fair enough. Why didn’t you explicitly make it clearer given that you are now saying you are 1-shot instead of being vague originally?

XK covered it pretty well. DGB is not confirmed Town given the realities of Mafia Doctors but your claimed clear covers most other realistic scenarios. I don’t see DGB as a Mafia Traitor playing that passively Day 1 as it made her a viable lynch in the eyes of plenty of players.
In post 1107, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:The above is probably getting OMGUS'ed after I have read the thread.
YAR isn’t getting lynched today. Move on and be productive instead of acting like Radiant and pointless voting someone for ego purposes.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1116, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 1111, Wisdom wrote:
why?
1) the whole tunnel is bad and weak and he used it as an excuse to not engage everyone else
2) this doesn't feel like his town game; as town he doesn't say much but he actually tries to figure stuff out instead of just tunneling
3) his stance on the hebi wagon is awful; it's basically "yeah, hebi is scum but I won't vote her; instead I'll vote and push her cw"
-smart
What about his claim?
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:19 am

What about his claim?
-smart
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

How do you feel about it? You think he's lying?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:23 am

YAR I agree Wisdom here - do you think BBT makes a weak claim (1 Shot Gunsmith) that isn't going to give him a free ride the rest of the game (and may be open to counter-claim) if he is scum in light of scum losing a Member yesterday and Town losing no-one?

Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:27 am

In post 1120, Wisdom wrote:How do you feel about it? You think he's lying?
Not necessarily... I do think he's scum though.
In post 1121, MagnaofIllusion wrote:YAR I agree Wisdom here - do you think BBT makes a weak claim (1 Shot Gunsmith) that isn't going to give him a free ride the rest of the game (and may be open to counter-claim) if he is scum in light of scum losing a Member yesterday and Town losing no-one?
I think BBT does whatever he thinks he needs to avoid being lynched. (Plus, it would be easy for him to change his claim to 2- or 3-shot later and say he claimed 1-shot to avoid being killed.)
-smart
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:28 am

In post 1122, Young and Witless wrote:I think BBT does whatever he thinks he needs to avoid being lynched. (Plus, it would be easy for him to change his claim to 2- or 3-shot later and say he claimed 1-shot to avoid being killed.)
-smart
You must be not reading then because the trend today has not been very BBT lynch oriented.

What are your thoughts on Catdog?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1122, Young and Witless wrote: I think BBT does whatever he thinks he needs to avoid being lynched. (Plus, it would be easy for him to change his claim to 2- or 3-shot later and say he claimed 1-shot to avoid being killed.)
-smart
He's not under pressure though, there was no need for him to do that

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”