Mini 499: Just Your typical Mafia Game GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:09 am

Post by cicero »

Skruffs wrote:Here's another thing: if I had died last night, trails would point back to cicero. I don't remember if cicero was 'on' me yesteray, but he certainnly seemed flustered.
Skitzer's 'cicero is going to kill skruffs tonight' would have been great for mafia to exploit by killing me, IF cicero wasn't in the mafia, unless they thought the doctor would protect me because it was so obvious. The sk could also have exploited that.

Instead both targetted jester, who was suspicious of ssf. Same situation, though really.
I just wrote a big post about NK motivation chess moves on this and realised it got all WIFOMy and ridiculous so I deleted it.

So instead: What's your point exactly?

Mod Edit

Vote Count

cicero- 1 (Skruffs)
somestrangeflea- 1 (cicero)
White- 1 (HackerHuck)

Not Voting- 6 (ChocolateAttack, pwayne66, shaka!!, somestrangeflea, theopor_COD, White)

5 to lynch
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:17 am

Post by pwayne66 »

^^^interesting theory. If cicero and SSF were not mafia together, but rather scum and sk, this would make sense. I couldn't buy SSF and cicero being scum together.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:19 am

Post by pwayne66 »

...on the other hand, I'm still waiting to hear compelling Ciceroscum arguements.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:21 am

Post by cicero »

In my big WIFOM post I came up with a theory that the town could have about me and Flea being partners and having Jester come and ruin our perfectly orchestrated distancing/bussing strategy.

Please remember the permutations of both team membership and strategic choice are virtually endless.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:22 am

Post by cicero »

EBWOP: My big WIFOM post refers to the post I wrote and deleted. Reference in 876.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:55 am

Post by cicero »

Mod: I hate to ask this but what's being done/should be done about Theo and White

Advertised in Replacement Thread, and haven't recieved any PM's regarding it yet.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

Pwayne - what is the reasoning behind your defense of cicero throughout day one and so on? I mean, why are you pushing so hard for 'proof' of cicero - why aren't you even considering it? Your last post "Looking for
compelling
reasoning" tells me you have no interest in looking at cicero - that you want to be told how and why he is scummy, that you have, again, cleared him. Why?

Unvote

Vote : Pwayne

I see it as much more likely you are buddying up to him than vice versa.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by cicero »

Maybe he just isn't into your case against me, Skruffs.

Apparently NOT suspecting Cicero is now a scumtell. :p
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by cicero »

Mod: Then maybe read the replacement thread and swoop up volunteers who post - or mod-kill them. I'm quite tired of this kind of thing. Also how about we deadline this sucker again. I'm tired of the round and round

Mod-kill?
Deadline?

Cicero must be scum!

yeah, yeah... vote me all ya want.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:37 pm

Post by ChocolateAttack »

cicero wrote:There seems to be a tendency we have to ignore ChocolateAttack because of his short infrequent posts, apologetic friendliness, and garbled english (sorry CA, no offense intended). I'm trying to remedy that a bit and bring him out into the open.

When asked about Pwayne and I he only answered about me.

But the other thing that happened was that I wrote in post 832
cicero wrote: And I think Shanba and Chocolate Attack are below the radar.
In Chocolate Attack's response he wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote: Shaka like me, as Cicero said, laying under the radar. I kinda suspicious of him. I went back and read his posts. His posts until this point doesn't really said anything.

FOS: Shaka
Now there's a difference between currently being below the radar and having "his points until this point doesn't really said anything."

It's a quibble but one I want to highlight. When I wrote what I did I hadnt gone back to do a re-read. CA said he did. I thought that that seemed to be a strong statement because at one point I remembered Shaka threatening to "put his boot in my ass". So I went back and read. While he is clearly in the lower tier of contributors his contribution aren't completely vaccuous.
The other interesting thing is that the last time ChocolateAttack mentioned Shaka he said he was "active and seems town".

So then I asked him why he was ignoring answering my questions and you can see the exchange below:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
cicero wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
cicero wrote: Finally, ChocolateAttack, please answer post 842. Why have you ignored it?
Sorry dude! i was totally miss your question (twice). Lol! Anyway, the answer is simple, i didn't suspect Pwanye and i didn't have to look over it.
correction: i didn't have time to look over it.
You SAID you went back and looked at Shaka's play. Were you lying then or are you lying now?
I did go back and reread all Shaka posts and that was this morning. Your question is just stupid.
So he first says that he just went back and looked at Shaka's posts. Then he says he didn't. Then he says he did and calls me stupid. Not so friendly once pressed.

Want to clarify any of this, ChocolateAttack?

(None of this should be seen as clearing Shaka of suspicion at all. I'm just probing an unprobed area. )
First, i mistook your question "were you lying then or are you lying now". I though you ask me if i was lying about reread Shaka posts. I didn't know you were implied to my post way back to Shaka.

Note how Shaka plays in the beginning of the game. He was active and post several posts a day and keep his posts with number of content. But recently, his posts rather scatter from October 7 to now. I read his post and most his post hold little content or no content at all so i started to suspicious of him.

And in case if i haven't anounce in this game yet, im ESL so please bare with my English, im only been in US for 7 years.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:11 pm

Post by shaka!! »

CA, the reason for my null activity in the game is because I find it hard following it. I have currently just finished my reread of the game from page 30 and to be honest I am finding it really difficult to follow the game. I don't think I am ready for a game of this size/knowledge/skill yet.

Which brings me to my next point, I want to sub out of the game (because I do not feel as if I am good enough to be able to be helpful to the town), but if you guys do not want me to sub (because it IS a fucking hassle, and we've had so many of them this game) I will stay in the game.

Also guys, English is my second language too (: But seeing as I've been out of South Africa for a long time (7 years) English has become my first language.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:17 pm

Post by cicero »

No question - stay in the game. Please. Worst case scenario is you get lynched. Subbing out would be a disaster.

Incidentally this isnt any tougher than newbie games with 7 people I dont think. And isn't any easier than ones with 30 people. It's honestly all same shit different pile. So is it our particular play?

Anyway, we need you in and to do your best. Helping the game is more important than helping the town.

And besides, why would you want to help the town? You're obv scum!

kiddine. ;-)
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:45 pm

Post by shaka!! »

Yes but I find it easier to follow the logic in newbie games then I do in this game. Size doesn't bother me.

Because I am having trouble trying to catch up with the game I will instead just keep an eye it from here and fill in the pieces.

I think it would be helpful if everybody posted a scumdar.

Also, what does everybody feel on mass claiming? I think it could be helpful to the town right now.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:26 am

Post by cicero »

Maybe that's because some of the logic in here is a bit.. tortured. coughSkruffscough. ;-)

Or, conversely, maybe you are just playing dumb and are scum. Your demeanor is far different than back when you were threatening to put a boot up my arse.

Anyway, please don't replace out. Please do your best to catch up and rise to the occassion.

As for mass claiming - it wouldn't be advisable. Here's our problem. The cop is dead. The backup is dead. So we can't catch scum in THOSE lies. There's definitely a vigilante and potentially, though not necessarily, a doctor. The scum would all claim townie or one might claim vigilante to out the real vigilante with a counterclaim. If the vigilante claims, he's dead regardless of doc protection because the serial killer and the mafia could/would both target him. Doc protection doesn't stop a knife AND a bullet. Revealing a doctor would also only help scum bu leading to that doctor's untimely demise.

While there are definitely times for a mass claim. This is definitely not one of them.

And since you asked for my scumdar - It could still be anyone. There are very good players here and I never would have suspected Gorgon. I still think our best move (out of a number of bad ones) today is a wagon on SomeStrangeFlea. Which shouldn't be a surprise.

I've seen scummy behavior from every active role in the game - but nothing I can hang my hat on and say *obv. scum*.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:59 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

shaka!! wrote:CA, the reason for my null activity in the game is because I find it hard following it. I have currently just finished my reread of the game from page 30 and to be honest I am finding it really difficult to follow the game. I don't think I am ready for a game of this size/knowledge/skill yet.

Which brings me to my next point, I want to sub out of the game (because I do not feel as if I am good enough to be able to be helpful to the town), but if you guys do not want me to sub (because it IS a fucking hassle, and we've had so many of them this game) I will stay in the game.

Also guys, English is my second language too (: But seeing as I've been out of South Africa for a long time (7 years) English has become my first language.

Reason accepted because i have a similar situation with you too. I can play along with the logic of the game but sometime Cicero and Pwayne posts really threw me off with because their posts were too complex and it took me awhile to understand it or misunderstood its meaning.

Btw, im azn!
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:23 am

Post by shaka!! »

Holy shit I didn't realize we lost our cop. Then I definitely disagree with mass claiming.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:24 am

Post by cicero »

So basically we should modkill White, Theopor, ChocolateAttack and Shaka, and leave Flea, Pwayne, Skruffs, Huck, and myself in a quicker mini-game! :D

Sadly I'm only half joking.

(and no Shaka - don't use this post as a reason to request replacement please.)

Seriously though - it's time to
modkill White and Theo

If I don't get anyone by Sunday, I may consider this.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:45 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Thankfully, there'll be no need for a White modkill,

Toaster Strudel replaces White
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Boy you guys are a million miles from a hammer!
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:53 am

Post by cicero »

Ten million. We don't hammer in here. We knit. Bring yarn?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:55 am

OK I checked the game for my favorite scumtells and I cracked it.

The remaining scum is either somestrangeflea or cicero.

I am going to edge my bet towards somestrangeflea because both known scum most strongly distanced themselves from this player.

vote: somestrangeflea
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:04 am

unvote
Oops I looked at the dead townies as they were scum and vice-versa! Back in a moment with another vote.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:08 am

Post by cicero »

Toaster Strudel wrote:OK I checked the game for my favorite scumtells and I cracked it.

The remaining scum is either somestrangeflea or cicero.

I am going to edge my bet towards somestrangeflea because both known scum most strongly distanced themselves from this player.

vote: somestrangeflea
As much as I endorse both
a) Voting for Somestrangeflea and
b) Having everyone choose between me and Somestrange flea...

What game are you reading? We have two "known" scum? I count one.

The likely hood at present is that there are alive 1 or 2 more scum (I would bet 2) and a serial killer.

Hrrm... this post troubles me instantly.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:13 am

HackerHuck and Skruffs don't look too good. But Gorgon actually VOTED for hackerHuck (Kakeng) so that's the biggest evidence of distancing.

vote: HackerHuck
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:14 am

cicero wrote:What game are you reading? We have two "known" scum? I count one.
Read my previous post, I've explained it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”