Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4650 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This approach is a longer conversation than the thread permits. The thread permits infinitely many characters. Please address the concerns.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 4650, MathBlade wrote:This approach is a longer conversation than the thread permits. The thread permits infinitely many characters. Please address the concerns.
Can you talk in simple terms?

Also, are you threatening to kill me or not?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That is in simple terms. You said the approach requires a longer conversation. I call bullshit as Mafiascum allows infinitely long threads.

Already said it takes a village to feed scum nacho cheese. If you want to know more I suppose you could gunsmith me.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by RachMarie »

you forget one of my mason buds also flipped which totally clears both Kling and I
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 4641, Cookie Bakers wrote:When you postulate that I could be scum, that's utterly ridiculous. It forces me to wonder is town!Drixx omgusing because I suspect him, or scum!Drixx angry that I won't give him a cakewalk? I have to sort that out. The fact I am still alive doesn't help. It is strictly suboptimal that I have this many results.

I can clear Math from being red scum because I faked checking her in the hood and wagons. You get no such luxury.
Umm... you came at me first. I simply pointed out that your ideal scum game is one where you take the position of "town leader", build up a bunch of town trust, and then let the town implode while nobody ever suspects you. The simple fact that if you were scum you would have tried to be in exactly the position you entered today is why you go in the paranoia pile. If this game goes down to any kind of endgame scenario and you're still alive ... the town player(s) alive had better be using every tool at their disposal.

For the same reason you are saying you can't fully clear me, you also can't be cleared. Pot ... meet kettle.

VOTE: DrippingGoofball

DGB isn't a heavy poster, but I would have expected some response if all the evidence we had could be somehow explained. Radio silence is pretty damning, imo.

P-Edit: I have no idea what you think is too long for the game thread. By definition anything that helps in this game and also gives people insight and tools for the future should be on the table, even if it's complex. I know a lot of people like really short posts, but it IS okay to express complex chains of reasoning for those who are plugged in.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 4652, MathBlade wrote:That is in simple terms. You said the approach requires a longer conversation. I call bullshit as Mafiascum allows infinitely long threads.

Already said it takes a village to feed scum nacho cheese. If you want to know more I suppose you could gunsmith me.
What Mafiascum permits and what game health permits are two entirely different things. In theory Drixx and I could go on for pages, but that significantly hinders others by blocking their scumhunting. While it is great for future games, at a certain point, the conversation becomes a theory discussion rather than a conversation that helps reads. At that point, it is anti-town to continue.

Why don't you lay out why you think DGB and I are scum together, without referring to Nacho cheese. It's not a helpful crumb to anyone familiar with Nachomamma8 most likely.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Drixx is scumhunting you. Why must you stop it? This hurts Nacho Man's feelings.

I don't know this NachoMamma8. Definitely not on my plate.

Did before no one read. Shall find the quotes to start instead.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1729, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1722, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 1716, Parama wrote:
In post 1712, iraonavp wrote: That makes no sense whatsoever.
no, it makes pure, perfect, delicious sense, and you either refuse to acknowledge it or are too dumb to understand why it makes sense.
Don't you think scum would coach iraonavp on how to claim neopolitan? His action makes sense for a newbie.

Why would scum tell him that's his fakeclaim and NOT check DGB or Elitism?

I'm not thinking iraonvp is the smartest crayon, but I don't see a scum set of behaviors. Could he be? Sure. Am I a fan of this wagon? No.

~Titus

I am actually. Especially since you tried to confirm DGB and voted ironavp earlier for claiming VT. Now you have proof they are lying and don't want to vote them because you claim this is like a newbie?

I was with a newbie scum Neopolitan who was on his own because both the partners flaked before I replaced in and they didn't fake claim VT. Like newbie town doesn't lie. This reeks of a failed gambit especially with the DGB/Ironavp/Cookie Bakers interactions.

Cookie Bakers resistance to voting DGB early. Now we have more proof DGB scum they still pick someone else. Why?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 4647, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4642, hebichan wrote:I'm going

cookie bakers- bad town
mathblade- bad town
drixx- good town
shiro- good town
Rachel- ???, but I think town, hard to tell on this slot.
DGB- probably scum, since I'm still alive.

That's my reads for the moment. Also, how many times do you have to go back and see my role was actually mod confirmed. If I was coached, I have a really bad team. I always ask my scum buddies if I should make a claim, you should have seen that in mass effect. Sure I messed up that claim, but only because they were all inactive.

As for the Egg/Townblock thing, I don't remember why I thought they had a neighorhood. Again, lynch me if you care to, but I have a feeling you'll just scumread me till we win.
Error: RachMarie is UnCC'd mason that stood up to Nacho cheese earlier. RachMarie is town.
My mistake then, make that a town.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 4657, MathBlade wrote:
no, it makes pure, perfect, delicious sense, and you either refuse to acknowledge it or are too dumb to understand why it makes sense.
Don't you think scum would coach iraonavp on how to claim neopolitan? His action makes sense for a newbie.

I'm not thinking iraonvp is the smartest crayon, but I don't see a scum set of behaviors. Could he be? Sure. Am I a fan of this wagon? No.

~Titus

I am actually. Especially since you tried to confirm DGB and voted ironavp earlier for claiming VT. Now you have proof they are lying and don't want to vote them because you claim this is like a newbie?

I was with a newbie scum Neopolitan who was on his own because both the partners flaked before I replaced in and they didn't fake claim VT. Like newbie town doesn't lie. This reeks of a failed gambit especially with the DGB/Ironavp/Cookie Bakers interactions.

Cookie Bakers resistance to voting DGB early. Now we have more proof DGB scum they still pick someone else. Why?
Because Titus is stubborn?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1744, MathBlade wrote:
In post 250, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 236, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:
In post 222, Parama wrote:the iraon shenanigans were fun but now it's time to lynch the real scum imo
Right, which is why I instead voted Cookie Bakers.

Note how she jumps onto iroanavp for the reasoning "there can't be two vanilla town in a game" but doesn't consider DGB, or that it's a 42 person game
They also didn't consider that iroanavp didn't see the initial claim (which I believe regardless of his alignment) and used that as reasoning while ignoring the other points on him

-Dunn
Dgb is obvtown. It's it could be 45678875543 role madness. By it's nature, role madness strongly suggests only one vt.

I don't believe iraonvp because the stance is very unlikely given his posts.

Yeah, iron's scum. The wagon on us is gross.

~Titus
....This is fishy. This is what I am saying. I am not sure what the hell happened here but this is very weird from Titus.
Stubborn has reasons Hebichan. Titus never provided a reason. Keep in mind Titus's one citizen for role madness has flipped and she doesn't disclaim the theory or turn on DGB.

Instead she tries to weaken the upstanding guilty with one not as strong.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1922, MathBlade wrote:I love how you call me crazy instead of addressing the hypocrisy I pointed out.
Again. Titus uses ate and no reasons.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1936, Accountant wrote:VOTE: cookie bakers

i don't understand the wagon on ccc
Accountant slot died because they voted you outside RVS and are usually more convincing.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 4654, Drixx wrote:
In post 4641, Cookie Bakers wrote:When you postulate that I could be scum, that's utterly ridiculous. It forces me to wonder is town!Drixx omgusing because I suspect him, or scum!Drixx angry that I won't give him a cakewalk? I have to sort that out. The fact I am still alive doesn't help. It is strictly suboptimal that I have this many results.

I can clear Math from being red scum because I faked checking her in the hood and wagons. You get no such luxury.
Umm... you came at me first. I simply pointed out that your ideal scum game is one where you take the position of "town leader", build up a bunch of town trust, and then let the town implode while nobody ever suspects you. The simple fact that if you were scum you would have tried to be in exactly the position you entered today is why you go in the paranoia pile. If this game goes down to any kind of endgame scenario and you're still alive ... the town player(s) alive had better be using every tool at their disposal.

For the same reason you are saying you can't fully clear me, you also can't be cleared. Pot ... meet kettle.

DGB isn't a heavy poster, but I would have expected some response if all the evidence we had could be somehow explained. Radio silence is pretty damning, imo.

P-Edit: I have no idea what you think is too long for the game thread. By definition anything that helps in this game and also gives people insight and tools for the future should be on the table, even if it's complex. I know a lot of people like really short posts, but it IS okay to express complex chains of reasoning for those who are plugged in.
DGB is dealing with health issues that impact their play. I feel it is not my place to say more than that. I am not arguing they are likely town.

To be fair, you aren't wrong about part of my mindset for scum meta. However, I also do not like murdering my buddies as scum or putting a target on my back to die. The play makes no sense in multiball and I would expect you to keep that in mind. I'm by no means conftown (as Varsoon used to say the only innocents are bodies), but at some point that needs to be the question. I've lead 4 straight not town lynches while being heavily pushed as a d1 mislynch. At some point, you need to recognize my town play too.

Game health is a concept I am learning. I believe you mentioned Suikoden as a great town game where I got town to be active and work together. It's a VERY fine line between Suikoden and taking over a game in a manner that hurts town. I'm not perfect at finding that line, but it's a line that has to be walked. If the thread is too large, people don't get the tools they need to succeed and thrive.

Each player, town or scum, brings a unique set of strengths to the table. You, for instance, are a great philosopher. That means, NAI, if invested, you will have good logical arguments if given proper facts. However, your weakness will be to bad premises, data, along with rhythm and timing. Others are better at the absurd and understanding on a more gut level. Larger threads of back and forth damage these players. Players that look for a beat or a rhythm get cut off by long Tv? or SvS fighting. Newbies serve a purpose to check if site meta is valid. Dissent is a check on town leaders. Everyone has value, thus if your actions hurt townreads, it's time to find another route (if possible)
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Math, can you put all your reasons in one post using the [post] tags? No one will read thirty posts of recapping.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ect[]=1752

@Cookie Bakers Dripping Goodball's ISO.

You can use up to post 250. You said DGB was obvTown by play. Identify which posts are obv town and why.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 4664, Cookie Bakers wrote:Math, can you put all your reasons in one post using the [post] tags? No one will read thirty posts of recapping.
Again, the question you asked me about why DGB was obvtown by play at the time I made that comment is answered in my ISO. Let's do this right. Put all your issues in a large wall post and we can discuss it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4663, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 4654, Drixx wrote:

Pedit grrrrr I gotta turn on my computer. Hang on

DGB is dealing with health issues that impact their play. I feel it is not my place to say more than that. I am not arguing they are likely town.

To be fair, you aren't wrong about part of my mindset for scum meta. However, I also do not like murdering my buddies as scum or putting a target on my back to die. The play makes no sense in multiball and I would expect you to keep that in mind. I'm by no means conftown (as Varsoon used to say the only innocents are bodies), but at some point that needs to be the question. I've lead 4 straight not town lynches while being heavily pushed as a d1 mislynch. At some point, you need to recognize my town play too.

Game health is a concept I am learning. I believe you mentioned Suikoden as a great town game where I got town to be active and work together. It's a VERY fine line between Suikoden and taking over a game in a manner that hurts town. I'm not perfect at finding that line, but it's a line that has to be walked. If the thread is too large, people don't get the tools they need to succeed and thrive.

Each player, town or scum, brings a unique set of strengths to the table. You, for instance, are a great philosopher. That means, NAI, if invested, you will have good logical arguments if given proper facts. However, your weakness will be to bad premises, data, along with rhythm and timing. Others are better at the absurd and understanding on a more gut level. Larger threads of back and forth damage these players. Players that look for a beat or a rhythm get cut off by long Tv? or SvS fighting. Newbies serve a purpose to check if site meta is valid. Dissent is a check on town leaders. Everyone has value, thus if your actions hurt townreads, it's time to find another route (if possible)
1) The slot is not VLA
2) The slot is posting in other games
3) You know health issues because?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gotta turn on my computer hang on.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Irrelevant to the point. Sick players play mafia.

Revealing DGB has health issues is as far as I feel comfortable revealing, and I feel like a dick for doing that.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Drixx »

Not being V/LA and posting elsewhere while not here kind of just reinforces what I said. She's caught so why invest effort here? Basic playbook for how to handle having limited time available. Cut sunk costs and move on.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 4670, Drixx wrote:Not being V/LA and posting elsewhere while not here kind of just reinforces what I said. She's caught so why invest effort here? Basic playbook for how to handle having limited time available. Cut sunk costs and move on.
Agreed on the sentiment. Having a zero percent chance of survival on the next two days discourages posting, regardless of alignment. I don't think DGB is town. Yet, she's not group scum either. Giving her the appearance of survival would get her talking. If town, she knows she needs to die to expose scum. More than likely, she's just scum though.

Giving scum false hope has them give reads. It's the same idea behind why guilties should not be shared immediately in most instances.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

~Titus

Speaking of which why didn't you check DGB either you could have confirmed if they were vanilla or not. Instead you check new people. You had the power of a likely innocent or guilty firm of any of the vanillas and yet you check CCC? No. I think you checked me before and know whether or not I have a gun and that wasn't fake. And I also think your buddies are doing checks for you and/or contributing to your guilties. You claim gunsmith because you know that one is the hardest to disprove and may even be accurate. Map Wolf was a likely bus. Widely suspected. Hardly posting. Get more value out of faking the guilty and keeping info to yourself.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8275356

Still hasn't provided a reason why DGB was obvtown in the first 250 posts.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p8219701

Calls DGB obvtown by play again in the first 1944 posts. I want details. This one says obvtown by play and VT claim. I want details.

Here is DGB's ISO for you http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8199803 You have until post 1944. What was obv town about it? I want specifics.

Furthermore proof was established DGB was lying and again we have proof about lying about bulletproof. Titus waffles on another person's guilty and "ponders" if she should bring up another guilty. Keep in mind her "guilty" is flawed as fuck. Thor could be a JOAT. Titus may be right and the slot be scum. However she proposed a maybe instead of a sure thing.

The question then becomes why is she protecting DGB this entire time? Even after a bonafide guilty.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Going to bed.. Nachos make me sleepy.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Cause I trust my own guilty more. Like you so realise we have been the reason scum.from BOTH colour died eight? That we had no reason to bus right.

Math you are making no sense. I was thinking you are town cause only the. Can cone up with such paranoia but tbh I am starting to change my mind cause you are overpaying it

~Shiro

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”