Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4675 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

I don't feel it was appropriate to go checking my townreads. We've been treating each check as if it's our last, using feedback from each head's desires and the group. I
hate
checking townreads. PoE is a stronger style and using a cop check to deter tunnelling is better. Furthermore, our checks must mean something after we die. Pursuing my own personal grievances does shit if we are dead. So it's a process.

Also, check the wiki for role madness. A VT (Citizen here) is treated like an innocent child according to the wiki. Claiming that in their first post = obvtown for me. That is the site meta for role madness as there should only be one. This is a discussion at the time. We later found out it was false. They also scumhunted at the time.

DGB is not a lock guilty. If Skelda is scum, DGB is bulletproof townie most likely. While unlikely, DGB is not lock scum. Thor's alignment hinges on his claim. DGB's hinges on Skelda's.

This tunnel is about more than disagreeing on one read though. You 180ed on me night 1 or Day 2. At the end of Day 1, you had me as arrogant but wrong town.

Checking players is about leaving value for the thread, not about our personal wishes.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4676 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 4674, Cookie Bakers wrote:Cause I trust my own guilty more. Like you so realise we have been the reason scum.from BOTH colour died eight? That we had no reason to bus right.

Math you are making no sense. I was thinking you are town cause only the. Can cone up with such paranoia but tbh I am starting to change my mind cause you are overpaying it

~Shiro
Baaahhh!

~Titus
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4677 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 4642, hebichan wrote:cookie bakers- bad town
shiro- good town
Shiro and cookies are the same person.

As Shiro I.have 3 slips XD Good to know I can be good town just by that. :p
~Shiro
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4678 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Why shouldn't we think you are blue scum Math?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4679 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Okay, you guys keep hammering so fast that I didn't even get to post yesterday!

Narna and Skelda are both not VT.

Who should I vote? I'm not reading all that, yet at least...
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4680 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

It's either DGB (vanilla + not vt) or Thor (has a gun with a sketchy claim).
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4681 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by iraonavp »

VOTE: DrippingGoofball

Makes the most sense based on that, since she claimed bulletproof.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4682 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Can you talk about your thoughts on Math?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4683 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I don't have a clue, their play this game has been similar to what I have seen before (random unexplained statements, strong opinions that don't make sense) but I imagine that they would be similar if they were scum-aligned...
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4684 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Does how others treat Math give you a clue?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4685 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by iraonavp »

What?

I don't know what you want from me, I haven't read a lot of pages yet... There is nothing I have noticed along those lines (I don't really play like that), and I haven't checked at the ISOs of the flipped scum-aligned players.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4686 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 4685, iraonavp wrote:What?

I don't know what you want from me, I haven't read a lot of pages yet... There is nothing I have noticed along those lines (I don't really play like that), and I haven't checked at the ISOs of the flipped scum-aligned players.
Ok, to be fair not much scumhunting is going on due to mass guilties. F you could during the night phase read the flipped blue scum and compare with Math's ISO to see if they can be blue scum. We are fairly confident Math is not read. On the long shot they are red, it would have to be with Lapsa.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4687 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

Ugh, that was a tense CB-Drixx discussion. And probably completely pointless.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4688 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 4675, Cookie Bakers wrote: DGB is not a lock guilty.
:lol:
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4689 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

DGB can't be bulletproof townie, otherwise both Skelda and Varsoon are lying.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4690 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 4530, Thor665 wrote:So Rach, Lapsa, and Creature all claim I am lurking - after I am not posting in thread within an odd few hours of it opening.
One of them is scum.
Rach is confirmed.
So.

Vote: DGB

This is also kinda sad, by sheer logic she is scum, by your votes people are voting me because people are strategic... :neutral:

Claim: JOAT

Night 1 - roleblocked Accountant
Night 2 - Gunsmith DGB (no result)
Night 3 - Rolecop Vall Hall A
Night 4 - Watch Egg (no visits)
I have a few problems with this claim.

N1 roleblocking Accountant is fine from town POV.
N2 no result on DGB looks too convenient, why would someone roleblock you out of all players in this game?
N3 rolecop on VA-11 Hall-A is a total bullshit from town POV. I don't believe this at all.
N4 no visits on Egg? That's impossible unless we have a ninja vig or a very altruistic SK.

This is outed scum.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4691 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

So, both DGB and Thor are 99% scum. Lower your egos, lynch DGB and RB/vig Thor tonight. Easy.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4692 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4560, Cookie Bakers wrote:@Thor, Can you do a read list?
I could. I won't.
What slot do you find my presented reads confusing on?
Because a reads list of this game would be a boring spread of a giant null pile - and since the last reads you asked me had both been very clearly stated by me already I am unimpressed by the request.
In post 4578, Drixx wrote:On that note: @Thor - Why are you town? Your claim has obvious problems. If you're town that sucks for you, but it doesn't change the fact that it looks like a mocked up claim that can't be confirmed or contradicted. Give some effort so we can read you. Thanks.
Why am I not town? The only issue with my play is the Gunsmith result - so there isn't a scum case on me. My play here fully fits my town (and scum, natch) habits, so it's a silly question.

My claim does not have obvious problems. It has a dearth of info, but that's a different ball of wax.

My claim can be confirmed or contradicted - I have a whole lot of potential evidence for anyone who is a tracker, a watcher, or a role investigative any and all of which is confirmable due to my constant night actions.

I am already unamused by all the people implying lack of effort from me - what game are you reading?
In post 4613, Cookie Bakers wrote:My vote stays on Thor because it is my preference but if you disagree on optimal strategy, vote DGB.
"Mah vote is going to be on the non-confirmed scum and not the confimred scum because dat is da bestest play optimal, yah!"
:neutral:
Titus...you're being really dumb right now.
In post 4690, Boem_u_dusi wrote:I have a few problems with this claim.

N1 roleblocking Accountant is fine from town POV.
N2 no result on DGB looks too convenient, why would someone roleblock you out of all players in this game?
N3 rolecop on VA-11 Hall-A is a total bullshit from town POV. I don't believe this at all.
N4 no visits on Egg? That's impossible unless we have a ninja vig or a very altruistic SK.

This is outed scum.
N1 - oh goodie.
N2 - go back and read the thread buddy, you're making silly presumptions on reality.
N3 - exactly how is this a 'bs' action? Let's be specific and we can talk about it - seemed like a fine action to me.
N4 - I agree, but that is the result that I got. Feel free to describe why theory scum Thor would investigate enemy scum/his scumbuddy and then refuse to reveal the person who killed them. Is my desperate goal not to tell enemy scum who the Vig is? Or to not reveal my own scumbuddy who killed the enemy scum (and then what theory night action was I doing instead)? And in what world is it super altruistic SK who kills a claimed and confirmed RBer? Killing an RBer is...y'know, sorta a good play for an SK no matter what alignment Egg was. Killing a Vig or an investigative role is relatively meaningless.

You're making noise, and you're not talking as derpy as Titus, but you aren't hitting any balls either.

I note that it kind of took me mentioning "hey...derps, confirmed scum" and suddenlt the wagon on me evaporates despite my claim being pretty 'meh'.
Assured scum driven wagon - you're all welcome for that one. I'll give it a once over later.

Unvote: DGB
Vote: DrippingGoofball
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4693 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm also fascinated that no one even bothered to ask what my other abilities were.
I've now decided to lie about it if asked ;)
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4694 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

Okay Thor, can you explain the motivation behind using a rolecop ability on a widely townread and active player who had a very high chance of getting NK'ed? And who got roleblocked by two scum roleblockers on opposite factions? Your story doesn't add up.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4695 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

Again this is no details and attacking me.

What posts tell you they were scumhunting. Show me which and why because I don't see it.

And I agree about the last sentence. A townfirm or a scum firm is value for the thread should be done regardless of your read on them before. You can't say "I don't check townreads" and then in the next say "It's about leaving value for the thread"

Iroanavp could have used the same argument for not checking any of the claimed vanillas. Tell me what makes you different?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4696 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Above is in reference to 4675 phone is being shitty ATM.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4697 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4674, Cookie Bakers wrote:Cause I trust my own guilty more. Like you so realise we have been the reason scum.from BOTH colour died eight? That we had no reason to bus right.

Math you are making no sense. I was thinking you are town cause only the. Can cone up with such paranoia but tbh I am starting to change my mind cause you are overpaying it

~Shiro
You trust your own guilty more than Varsoon? Who you have been townreading all game? Skelda I understand because I scumread them. But regardless of Skelda's alignment I don't see them lying here else that would be a shit ton of suspicion here when DGB is going down anyway. Like if they lie here then scum whose numbers are shit would be in a worse spot tomorrow.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4698 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore your logic is bad:

Let's assume Skelda is lying and Varsoon is lying. (Both of which are needed for DGB to be town...which you still try to suggest which is hilarious) this merely only demonstrates they are not aligned. This doesn't mean DGB is bulletproof townie. It means they are lying. And lying to get someone lynched would make both of them scum.

Again why do you insist on defending DGB?

And why shouldn't people think I am blue scum? Nacho nacho Person :)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4699 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4619, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4614, RachMarie wrote:Actually Nacho IS pretty awesome but he is not in the game :P
Don't know who Nacho is but they can have Nachos.

You get Apple.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”