ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by ironstove »

Well,,,, this is assuming mafia have JOAT though, then they would push for NL, if no JOAT then would have been a null-read....

Alright, I'll stop posting and let other people chime in, also waiting on lycan's reads this game, funny he only jumps in to A. Defend kyndy because she's seemingly too incompetent to do it herself like I'm picking on a kid in a playground or something, and B. FOS me and super :)

Anyway, I'm still getting a gut read that lycan is mafia but we will see.

p-edit:

Yea, that's a good point, I didn't think of that either, which also sort of leads back into what I mentioned earlier in this post that I don't believe his PR claim yet... I want other players to post and also give input on Verdeth as a player. I just don't understand what kind of player would self-hammer himself when he knows he is town PR? I feel like he gave up too easily and seems to be a really bad player, so I don't trust his reads, esp on kyndy and lycan which were completely opposite of mine.

Fos'ing superbowl is fine, giving a second look over town reads is standard practice anyway.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 673, Raskolnikov wrote:Ugh I wasn't even thinking of that... I was thinking of scum joat fakeclaiming vig.
But in the case idk why he wouldn't have just shot last night and gotten shaddow plus had a more sound claim.
I was referring to this post BTW.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

266 wasn't a joke. the was joke was the post claiming it was a joke. thought that was obvious by my post the next real life day where i said (and nothing else) "this is my real post". light decided to make an issue of it so i tunneled on him :thumbsup:

as for no lynch. it's definitely an option. but why shouldn't we kill scum today? :left:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

stop posting and let me post
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

and my reads are the in the post where i give actual reasons behind who is scum and town :up: just because i didn't make a list and refuse to say who the scumteam is it doesn't make it not a readspost
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Actually, I'd like to get other player's opinions on verdeth as a player. Are his reads something that can be trusted? I find his judgment very questionable for self-lynching on D2 then dropping a list of reads clearing some players with no proof besides 'bad town player' or 'just lycan being lycan'
I think you meant vedith being vedith?

Nope never played with him before.

Self voting is normally seen as anti town, not only because its counter to our win con but also denying the remaining town info. Best thing for a town player on L-1 who knows they cant stop the wagon is to force every player in the game to commit an opinion on the situation at a minimum. The self vote was poor but the burst of opinion and reads was a good idea (even if I disagreed with some of them).

personally i favour case building. If you think there is something to work with to push a player on that you like I say go for it

though in some cases thats a bit thin (technicality on soupbowl)

At least we can ask Raskolnikov why Vedith thought you were acting lazy this game? are you normally someone to bury us in walls of text or is Vedith exagerating?

Well, if he's going to claim bodyguard, then I think voting to no lynch is the play.
I'd have serious issues with that claim personally. Honestly I wont believe a bodyguard claim based on the night 1 results.
Wait, is JOAT strongman just a modifier or does it allow mafia 2 kills in one night?
modifier I think? Going from its previous use in this game its rather unique to this set up i think, JOAT is normally a different sort of role.

and this game keeps going while I go off running to check things *sigh*

Can we all at least agree to not let today end without a post from Hebee inc.
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

i just realised i read that sentence wrong...
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

i just realised i read that sentence wrong...
Scum:

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by ironstove »

Yea, I'm absolutely fine with that, if anything we can wait until he is mod-replaced or something.

Requesting host to prod heebee again.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 677, Lycanfire wrote:266 wasn't a joke. the was joke was the post claiming it was a joke. thought that was obvious by my post the next real life day where i said (and nothing else) "this is my real post". light decided to make an issue of it so i tunneled on him :thumbsup:

as for no lynch. it's definitely an option. but why shouldn't we kill scum today? :left:
Oh ok, because you said it was a joke post shortly after, then never clarified it was your serious post.

BTW lycan, why are you suddenly so energized to find scum on D3?

You made it sound like you were so despondent and unmotivated to the point that you wouldn't even check a thread for 4 days straight (
Btw can you confirm with me that you didn't check for 4 days straight? While still browsing the MafiaScum forums in other threads?
Thanks!)

I'm just curious what sparked your interest in this game again, is all. It's unfortunate you didn't get any night actions in, but maybe with proper planning we can figure out the best way to handle the situation so I just hope you continue to stay engaged for the remainder of the day and don't try to walk away from the game.... Because if you do I will try my hardest to run a train on you. :DDDDDDDDDD
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by ironstove »

Also, lycan who do you think we should lynch today? That is, who is your
STRONGEST, TIGHTEST
scum read??

Another question I have for you, how would you be playing D3 right now if you were one of the three mafia in this game?

And hypothetically speaking, if there was a tie lynch between Kyndi, Bastion, and Rask for hammer, who would you decide on? I'm asking this because I asked you for full reads, and you've refused to provide them stating that your scum accusations are your reads, you're implying to me that you're town reading everyone else, but who is the strongest town read for you? And who is the weakest town read?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

BTW lycan, why are you suddenly so energized to find scum on D3?

You made it sound like you were so despondent and unmotivated to the point that you wouldn't even check a thread for 4 days straight (Btw can you confirm with me that you didn't check for 4 days straight? While still browsing the MafiaScum forums in other threads? Thanks!)
i misread your previous post when i responded to you. i did read that night began, wondered what the fuck went on. realized vedith self hammered. apologized to lilith then ended up doing nothing until i posted this morning :up: i didn't care enough to read the thread beyond the page where vedith flipped. i did know that HH was RB at this time if you're trying to lock me into vig claim though (H) i intended to get an action in and thought i had time in the morning to do so. day began at 8am and technically i'm on my vacation days!! so of course i'm going to sleep in :)

and why? i am/was in 1 mini theme and 3 micros (1+alt+dead) and hadn't clicked on open queue forum at all. if it were for the it's night/day posts, i'd have forgotten about this game entirely.

i'm super energized because i knew that if scum claimed PR and I CCed, i'd end up dead and the game would be called there. that would suck :left: plus i'm not
that
bad to let that happen!
In post 685, ironstove wrote:Also, lycan who do you think we should lynch today? That is, who is your
STRONGEST, TIGHTEST
scum read??

Another question I have for you, how would you be playing D3 right now if you were one of the three mafia in this game?

And hypothetically speaking, if there was a tie lynch between Kyndi, Bastion, and Rask for hammer, who would you decide on? I'm asking this because I asked you for full reads, and you've refused to provide them stating that your scum accusations are your reads, you're implying to me that you're town reading everyone else, but who is the strongest town read for you? And who is the weakest town read?
hebee>you>super. all scumfuckers.

everyone else->townfuckers. i'd no lynch over flipping kyndy, bastion or rask and nail your buddies... with my body! or a bullet.

mostly a bullet :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Votecount 3.002

No change in VC.

Hebee Inc still has approximately 13 hours to respond to their prod.

Not Voting [8]
kyndy101, Lycanfire, superbowl9, Hebee Inc, Raskolnikov, shaddowez, ironstove, Sir Bastion

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2016-09-08 11:15:00)
pagetop count: Lilith 9| Vedith 4 | light_ganski 3 | ironstove 2 | shaddowez 2 | kyndy101 2 | HighHopes 2 | NJAC 2 | Hebee Inc 1
Last edited by lilith2013 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Lycan
In post 651, Lycanfire wrote:superbowl

291-292 i tell him that his reads (vedith and njac) suck (266), he responds by saying his post analysis 177 is a push on his reads... which is what i said, my problem was that they sucked. can't say i have any problem with how he got to those conclusions, all i could tell him was that the conclusions sucked. seemed like a dodge, but if he wanted to dodge why say anything? responding is weird, imo ... and finally do i believe vedith?
You said I was only analyzing because my reads were wrong. I interpreted that as you thinking I was changing my reads with the analysis because they were "wrong". If that's not what your post meant, what did it mean?
In post 651, Lycanfire wrote:#293 i'm not going to give a real answer, but i'll lynch vedith or njac but won't explain why those two + bastion are on sora/ironstove and how he must be a townfucker as a result
In post 293, superbowl9 wrote:I'm honestly way too conflicted to call it one way or another. I need more info, whether that be flips or more of Vedith posting.
Did that read "I'd lynch Vedith" to you?
Did you miss my case on NJAC?
Did you want me to explain why three people were voting someone else?
Did I miss me townreading sora slot somewhere in 293?

In post 651, Lycanfire wrote:#342 "@Hebee is everything not signed bee from hebi? Did your reads evolve? I get the lycan vote but the vedith vote is seemingly based on one interaction, and njac vote is based off of "doing it right"?" where is this interaction he talks about in any of hebees posts??? 190 191 192 193 194 323 324 325 331. it's like he wants hebee's support in his vedith push but didn't bother to read his teammates' posts, because he thought he'd never get questioned by it
In post 651, Lycanfire wrote:#323 to sora v vedith: "I think you're likely town here and they're likely scum." doesn't think sora v vedith is TvT. worried that sora isn't going to make it to night? bad interaction with sora, it's like he's trying to pick up the slack and tell sora that they aren't pushing properly.
#324 votes vedith
When he asks what the interaction is but references it two lines earlier
It's almost like he wants to paint me as scum but doesn't even bother reading his own posts :cool:

That post was me trying to get hebi to provide some sort of justification on anything. It's a hydra so I was thinking that the two accounts probly clashed with each other leading to read inconsistencies, but even if that's the case that doesn't really add up unless a couple other things are true. It's not even a pro-hebi post, actually the exact opposite.
In post 651, Lycanfire wrote:superbowl- #422 "i don't want hebee"... [next day] "I'm fine with a hebee wagon. I just want her to post first. If it's not related to defending herself I'll be on the wagon as well."/votes highhopes. #551 "HH is basically ccing vedith tho so if vedith flips town then HH is lying, so they would be the next lynch. What would HH scum have to gain from this?"
See if you looked at the post you just quoted you would see that I thought hebi was inconsistent af for seemingly no reason (maybe if we used some advanced detective work we could also figure out that I didn't think hebee had given enough explanation). Combine that with lurking and you have yourself a scumread. Is the /votes highhopes part supposed to contradict something else here? What is the relevance of the part after that?
In post 651, Lycanfire wrote:#486 he seems to get upset about weird things in general like how he asked everyone to stop the laconic "X is scum" posts. funny how vedith references the town bloc in how he determined "hebee not confirmed town"/482 which upsets super.
Lol yeah I know who would want people to explain their reads and votes
oh
In post 651, Lycanfire wrote:#293 i'm not going to give a real answer, but i'll lynch vedith or njac
but won't explain
why those two + bastion are on sora/ironstove and how he must be a townfucker as a result
In post 651, Lycanfire wrote:back to superbowl, hold onto your shit. hebee basically left here after hoping on njac after considering that their initial read was "wrong"(325/331), that sora and i were good lynches (he
explained me but sora?????
outta no where. distance post) in 454
The 482 thing thought that vedith was implying that NJAC was town. He used very similar language when talking about NJAC's supposed townslip early in the game, thought he may have been referencing that fact again which would have been stupid, hence the "are u rly doing this".
In post 651, Lycanfire wrote:
VCA
Horseshit (FTFY)

Votecount 1.019

light_ganski [1] Lycanfire
NJAC [7] superbowl9, SoraAdvent, Hebee Inc, light_ganski, Sir Bastion, kyndy101, HighHopes
Hebee Inc [3] Raskolnikov, Vedith, NJAC

Not Voting [1] shaddowez

Votecount 2.003
Wow that was a fast day.

Vedith [6] HighHopes, superbowl9, Raskolnikov, Sir Bastion, kyndy101, Vedith

Not Voting [4] Lycanfire, Hebee Inc, shaddowez, ironstove
VCA is a great way to go, as we can clearly see here kyndy is on both wagons AND put both to L-1 and is therefore 1000% scum, shaddow's not voting on anything therefore he's scum, and Bastion's on both so there's the third. Wow it was that easy to nail down the scumteam.

~~~~
Not lycan

In post 644, Sir Bastion wrote:it says in the first post for today that both hebee and lycan have been prodded
My b
In post 660, ironstove wrote:Na, I don't have a problem with your PR claim, it's actually your excuse that you flaked from the site during the entire night phase that seems stupid because you've been posting on this site in other games during all of the phase when day 2 started till night 2 ended... So you expect me to believe you were actively posting in other threads for 4 days while never bothering to check in on this one? If you checked in on D2 you would have seen verdeth was L-2 and was insta-scumread from high hopes... So you're implying that after N1, you never checked in until conveniently after N2 ...

I mean, it stupid really stupid... So stupid that you'd expect the people listening to believe it because who makes that kind of stuff up?!?!? Seriously???
Tbh I would vote lycan after this if the exact same thing didn't happen to Vedith 2 seconds ago and we weren't in mylo. Usually I automatically dismiss "well I was just playing bad" as an excuse when there's any evidence to the contrary.
In post 659, Raskolnikov wrote:Even without association everything's surface level plus the fluff she kept coming in with when actual things were happening.
That's a good point, also recently iirc her posts have been only around the times when stuff's happening. Also her posting frequency has plummeted since D1.
In post 669, Raskolnikov wrote:Wait, is JOAT strongman just a modifier or does it allow mafia 2 kills in one night?
Townslip

~~~~
My thoughts

Ok so im townreading bastion still and rask b/c the townslip (although before that wasn't all that sure why ppl were townreading them, anyone got reasons?).
That leaves lycan hebee stove and kyndy as possible scum.
Hebee is my scumread and everyone else was pretty null until the lycan claim, but gonna wait for confirmation one way or the other on that. Kyndy and stove were null for me and their play has been declining. Tbh its almost a coinflip for them atm, haven't gone thru interactions yet tho. Would lynch hebee>kyndy>stove>lycan today (kyndy over stove because she's been lurking).
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

*doh*

I forgot Hebee's a hydra.

I was about to accuse them of site flaking (in the middle of night 1 too:
for posterity the current last login time is: 21 Aug 2016, 16:09
) but actually no both heads are posting away in their own worlds and active

@mod: I know you've been poked and bugged on this a bit but have you prodded the individual heads, perhaps they've forgotten their hydra greatness

didnt one of the other hydras forget the keys to the hydra suit? Perhaps these two have done something similar.

All communication to hydras has always been sent to individual heads along with the hydra account.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

All communication to hydras has always been sent to individual heads along with the hydra account.
ok thats great thanks, sorry for poking you again on the issue
Scum:

kyndy101
kyndy101
Goon
kyndy101
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by kyndy101 »

Ironstove, why should we believe you are vig / bodyguard? Have you hinted at this prior to today and I just haven't noticed?
"ARANEA: No! I will not "clam down." Clamming is not something you can do, unless you do it UP, or you are literally retrieving clams from a 8ed of soft oceanic soil"
"TEREZI: 1T 1S L1K3 TH3 L3G1SL4C3R4TORS H4NDBOOK S4YS
TEREZI: THOS3 WHO 4R3 CUT FROM TH3 S4M3 CLOTH
TEREZI: 4R3 F1T TO SW1NG FROM TH3 S4M3 ROP3!"
kyndy101
kyndy101
Goon
kyndy101
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by kyndy101 »

Wait no *lycanfire
"ARANEA: No! I will not "clam down." Clamming is not something you can do, unless you do it UP, or you are literally retrieving clams from a 8ed of soft oceanic soil"
kyndy101
kyndy101
Goon
kyndy101
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by kyndy101 »

BLUH

I guess I'll try to post something more thoughtful than that in the morning XD Apparently I can't get names right tonight
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 525, lilith2013 wrote:
Night 1 has ended

In the morning, an overcast sky threatened heavy rain. Nevertheless, the townspeople went about their business, until they heard a shrill scream in the Dunkin Donuts. A crowd rushed to the window to see what was happening. The cashier had entered to find light_ganski with her throat slit, stuffed into the donut refrigerator.

light_ganski has been killed. She was a
Tracker.

Day 2 begins now, and ends in (expired on 2016-09-04 21:15:00).
pagetop count: Lilith 6 | Vedith 3 | shaddowez 2 | kyndy101 2 | HighHopes 2 | light_ganski 2 | Hebee Inc 1 | NJAC 1
Superbowl, you believe Lycan's PR claim and you're town reading him now?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by ironstove »

Whoops, didn't meant to quote that lol, I must have misclicked.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:58 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 694, ironstove wrote: Superbowl, you believe Lycan's PR claim and you're town reading him now?
No, I just don't think it's a good idea to lynch him today.
kyndy101
kyndy101
Goon
kyndy101
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:56 am

Post by kyndy101 »

In post 696, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 694, ironstove wrote: Superbowl, you believe Lycan's PR claim and you're town reading him now?
No, I just don't think it's a good idea to lynch him today.
If we shouldn't lunch him, who do you propose?
If he was one of the two possible remaining town power roles, assuming we do have another, wouldn't he have used his power by now? Two nights with nothing? I don't believe that. If I were a power role, I would have used my power every night possible.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:23 am

Post by shaddowez »

So, if lycan is town this is terrible townplay on my part, but then again since I'm conftown I feel it's a little safer throwing this out there.

There is no way lycan is Vig. Assume he was, and let's look at N1. There was only NK, so here are the possibilities:

1) He was roleblocked. We know we had a town RB, but they admitted to blocking Vedith on N1. Didn't happen.
2) He didn't shoot. In and he talks about not using his power N2, but doesn't mention N1. That makes this scenario unlikely.
3) He hit a BP. Since the only BP in the game is the traitor, that makes confscum. Regardless of how quick D2 went, he should have claimed, or at this point claimed toDay.

That means he
could
be the bodyguard, but any PR claim at this point is a kill magnet. If I'm doing the numbers right, here's where we're at:

D3: 8 living players, MYLO. No lynch is the safest choice.
D2: 7 living players, LYLO. If I'm alive, we have literally a 50/50 shot of hitting scum. If I'm dead, scum have the advantage. Basically, if we no lynch today and lycan is alive tomorrow, lynch lycan with fire.
V/LA on Weekends
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Huh I had a sort of opposite view on this to you shaddowez.

But I'd like to add to your 2nd point, he did seem to dodge my question in 662 about his night 1 actions when he responded in 663

he skipped responding to my enquiry about night 1.

I wrote it off as part of his town motives so I assume it will be answered at some point
Scum:

Return to “Completed Open Games”