Mini Normal 1827 - No Flavor Mafia (Game Over)

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Creature »

Scummy or awkward?
Sigh
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Transcend »

regardless i don't necessarily want your trust.

pedit: good question. awkwardly scummy? scummily awkward? idk. take your pick. a mixture of both.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:13 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 143, Creature wrote:lol if I were scum I wouldn't simply join the wagon like this.
In post 147, Transcend wrote:
In post 143, Creature wrote:lol if I were scum I wouldn't simply join the wagon like this.
scumclaim
NAI/Wifom; Hey you remember that post I made, my second post. yeah for the same reasons thats NAI/Wifom so's this one. It shows you thought about what scum wouldn't do and then did it. Which is pretty much what I did earlier Because of this, its entirely Wifom/NAI Depending on use. The way you structured it is more WIFOM while I feel my one is NAI. Either way though, you cannot determine anything from it..

Additionally; If you feel XYZZY is not scum you should expand why you feel that way else your just saying words. Its why when I said I was starting to get someone I felt was scummy I purposely left out who because I don't really have more than GUT on that side as there isn't that great of stuff going on.

Speaking of that though
In post 119, Transcend wrote:BS'd list of reads so far

{KTS}
{Naomi}
{Jord, BlackStar}
{massive, pistachi0n, Skelda}
{Io}
{Vedith, light, Creature}
{xyzzy}
At the time I didn't question this list, but now I am so.. yeah; Can you explain each of these reads other than the Null line; {massive, pistachi0n, Skelda} Unless you wish to say stuff about them in which case feel free (but those are really low activity people so far) This will allow more conversation hopefully and get some momentum as I feel we are running kinda slow on the conversation front. For the same reasons for wanting his vote expanded apply to this list; Without knowing why on these things we will be unable to look into them deeper and a quick summery on each is great for helping discussion some of the time. More is better but a couple sentances is good too this is D1 and only a few pages in after all.

I'm kinda slow to make my own reads, but I'll aid to get the first list up around page 10, (or as soon as im awake post page 10)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:13 am

Post by Creature »

Let's see:

Scum would want to make their posts less awkward.

Town is usually awkward at beginning.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:15 am

Post by Creature »

In post 152, Naomi-Tan wrote:Additionally; If you feel XYZZY is not scum you should expand why you feel that way else your just saying words. Its why when I said I was starting to get someone I felt was scummy I purposely left out who because I don't really have more than GUT on that side as there isn't that great of stuff going on.
Either, I don't have anything more than say other than "was there when she could lurk"
Sigh
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:17 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 152, Naomi-Tan wrote:Can you explain each of these reads

no

it's early and i'm not going in too deeply.

like i said the reads list was bs'd as in i quickly composed it based on what little input we had so far this game.

i'm not explaining my reads on the 9 players not in the null tier.

i will however, explain some reads (if i haven't already) give or take 2 or 3 of your choice.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Creature »

You have more scumleans than the usual number of scum (3).
Sigh
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Transcend »

Bravo! Not like I already made that observation or anything!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:21 am

Post by Creature »

Naomi

If you do like explanations, why not do some of them yourself?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Creature »

In post 158, Creature wrote:
Naomi

If you do like explanations, why not do some of them yourself?
*poofs*
Sigh
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:36 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 154, Creature wrote:
In post 152, Naomi-Tan wrote:Additionally; If you feel XYZZY is not scum you should expand why you feel that way else your just saying words. Its why when I said I was starting to get someone I felt was scummy I purposely left out who because I don't really have more than GUT on that side as there isn't that great of stuff going on.
Either, I don't have anything more than say other than "was there when she could lurk"
On your lurk statement I reviewed there activity in an iso and its not that great. No better than mine though so eh? But anyway they seem to ask pretty okay questions. but this wasn't the focus of my iso. It was to check your statement and tbh I'm not seeing it from your perspective. They have done 8 posts so far 2 of which was RVS (which arguably we are still in kinda?) some stuff talking about general game meta (the day talk, Putting people L-2) but when it comes to your statement I find it rather perplexing. Not sure what else to say on this topic.

PEDIT; Hey looks like my activity stimuli has kicked in! but can you cover your scum reads as they are most important to game flow? (I know you said 3 but Scum reads are the important ones as it allows to cross check for fake reasoning)

PEDIT2; I haven't been asked for explanations on anything because so far I haven't given out many reads As far as I'm concerned I like Transcend for his early read list (though I'm currently squeezing it for more information to assist town and to try and get a more active scum hunting // create discussions over stuff to get the ball flowing a little better.) and KTS ...... And then KTS was moved back to null.. just noticed the entire game he has been using friendly terms and acting like I'm town which is extremely strange as we are not linked in a role (aka we are not masons//lovers) and I don't think I've done anything too townie yet. I guess this is a strange case of me thinking he was being too friendly? he also uses terms like I'm always right.. so i'm kinda suspecting psychological tactics are at play there, or he is just being really friendly and nice and reads me as town and I'm being paranoid.. Could I get some 3rd party opinions on this matter in relation to his interactions with myself?

PEDIT3; Give me a chance to type XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:37 am

Post by BlackStar »

VOTE: io You haven't done anything useful so far and you haven't even laid down a vote yet after all this time
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 161, BlackStar wrote:VOTE: io You haven't done anything useful so far and you haven't even laid down a vote yet after all this time
You know what they say about people in glass houses... Yeah I saw this and then read the ISO on IO followed by yourself. your about equal.. so yeah..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:41 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 162, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 161, BlackStar wrote:VOTE: io You haven't done anything useful so far and you haven't even laid down a vote yet after all this time
You know what they say about people in glass houses... Yeah I saw this and then read the ISO on IO followed by yourself. your about equal.. so yeah..
You don't think it's weird that they haven't voted for anyone?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:41 am

Post by Creature »

Let's go, 81 is a huge filler.
Sigh
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Transcend »

Vedith is a bit scummy since he was rvsing (i believe) Blackstar when he had a fos on light.

Lights first few lines were weird, i don't think they were a scum slip but gave me a bit of a bad feeling.

Io isn't super strong scum for me but i kinda agree with Blackstar that she's saying so much yet doing so little.

I've explained my xyzzy fos p thoroughly.

I've quoted a few of creature's weird lines, but the initial sr on him was because i felt him saying that J was guilty was a bit forced.

/phonepost
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:45 am

Post by Creature »

In post 27, Creature wrote:
Jordarrian

Someone got a guilty on you.
lol
Sigh
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Transcend »

Yeah i assume that was an rxn test attempt (correct me if wrong) but i find it forced because it was pretty clear cut that there was no cop report. I've seen people fake claim cop on d2 to where it's a credible reaction test. But that just looked feigned to me.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 164, Creature wrote:Let's go, 81 is a huge filler.
In post 81, Io wrote:
In post 30, Killthestory wrote:o and Light, Vedith, Naomi, Creature, Black, and Io.

All wagon this with me friends
Ew friends are gross.
In post 19, Killthestory wrote:If scum use daytalk right, any interaction or 'slip' can be fake.
Doesn't make it less believable I fake town slipped in my first newbie game which had day chat. But really any scum 'sliping' town is fake no matter what, daytalk just means they could do it earlier and maybe a bit easier, though in that game I posted that 'slip' was before my partner got on.
In post 18, xyzzy wrote:I'm just an eager beaver! I'm first on the list because I was the first one to sign up for the game, and I refreshed the thread like 20 times today waiting for it to unlock.

the fact that the scum have daytalk is interesting. it implies a higher than average power level among the town, or a lower than average power level among the scum.
Also a side note I haven't played a closed game before so is this right, and is there any general things to note that are very common to see in closed games? I've read the link provided by Dunn in the OP, and looked at setups for a few games, but that doesn't really get a very good feel for what is common.

P-edit:
Creature wrote:Does this mean everybody who has posted besides Jordarrian is town?
I'm pretty sure Kill didn't say everyone other than Jord was town. Not as scummy sure, but not scummy on page 3 wouldn't be a town read for most people.
Quoting so we can see the post (and so I can write with less tabs open)
Okay so First part is filler!
Second part; Shows he thought about if it was a scum slip or a town slip and decided its too much WIFOM to go off of and explains that
Third part; is an inquirey into normal setups for these mini's
Fourth part; is confusing and I'll need to look up what you was talking about at the time, Sec!
Fortuh part take 2; Okay so.. looked it up this post just makes no sense and is entirely backwards given at the time and statements I looked like KTS was scum calling Jord while town calling myself. This is a pretty freaky misunderstanding that I dunno how it came about.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:54 am

Post by Transcend »

What did i just read
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:57 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 169, Transcend wrote:What did i just read
Psuedo-analysis
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 169, Transcend wrote:What did i just read
I broke down IO's post 81 to filter out content?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Transcend »

I don't think it's fake, but you completely lost me on the part 4 analysis
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:04 am

Post by BlackStar »

Just noticed that you didn't answer this
In post 163, BlackStar wrote:
In post 162, Naomi-Tan wrote:
You don't think it's weird that they haven't voted for anyone?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:05 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 172, Transcend wrote:I don't think it's fake, but you completely lost me on the part 4 analysis
its cause or poor quoting. I starting looking at it. Then I found I was missing vital information namely KTS's reads at the bottom of page 3. So I had to look those up and created a new line to analyse it properly. I could of redacted line 4 take 1, but I wanted to have my thought process down.

PEDIT: Thanks missed it. not really nor have I.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”