Micro 640: Perfect Cherry Blossom (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:03 am

Post by beeboy »

Also she is voting a mason.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Edosurist »

I'm gonna go ahead and say that isn't scum indicative.

I also am looking forward to hearing from pie now that her other game is done.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Edosurist »

My initial vote on pie was just cuz !!wagons!!, but then this made it serious.
In post 32, pieguyn wrote:
In post 31, Edosurist wrote:Are you not interested by my vote?
I am, I'd just rather watch and observe what shakes out of it by itself than going out of my way to question it.

if you want to explain it then by all means go ahead.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 117, beeboy wrote:Luna should I start playing seriously or keep abusing my mason status?
I'm not even playing seriously yet, I should probably have at least 1 strong townread by now other than conf town you and I have none.
But since you outed us early for like no reason, i feel like im gonna die N1 so i should probably put more effort, but a certain MMORPG takes a lot of my time rn.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 128, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 117, beeboy wrote:Luna should I start playing seriously or keep abusing my mason status?
I'm not even playing seriously yet, I should probably have at least 1 strong townread by now other than conf town you and I have none.
But since you outed us early for like no reason, i feel like im gonna die N1 so i should probably put more effort, but a certain MMORPG takes a lot of my time rn.
I gave you like a hour to stop me o3o not my fault you didn't check the mason PT in that time.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.02
pieguyn (1):
beeboy
Wisdom (1):
Vedith
beeboy (1):
pieguyn
Vedith (4):
DarkLightA, Edosurist, thenewearth, Wisdom

Not Voting:
Luna Fox, zMuffinMan

With
votes,
votes to lynch

The deadline is in (expired on 2016-09-01 22:43:43).
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 129, beeboy wrote:
In post 128, Luna Fox wrote:
I gave you like a hour to stop me o3o not my fault you didn't check the mason PT in that time.
By the time i got there you had already done it >_>
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:50 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm condensing this into one post because there isn't much to comment on.

beeboy, I'm going to be blunt: I'm not in the mood to deal with you being a fucking idiot. I asked you if your post was serious or not specifically because I couldn't parse whether it was "shitposting" or if you were actually being serious about it. you proceeded to tell me it was, in fact serious. I would rather you 1. quit dicking around and play the game seriously, and 2. make it explicit whether you're seriously claiming mason or if it's a joke or a gambit or whatever, since my read on you outside of that is a scum read, and no I don't particularly give a fuck if you think it's a good idea to keep continuing it if you're not one for *insert shit reason here*. clear it up now or desist.

Edos: I didn't go out of my way to question your vote because I didn't feel like going out of my way to influence RVS in a major way, simple as that; I decided I'd approach it by sitting back and seeing if you explained it at some point unprompted, or how other people would react to it, or things like that. I find that a lot of the time if I start jumping at shit in RVS it does nothing but cause a huge distraction, which while that in itself can be productive for generating reads, I just had no energy and didn't feel like it; I find it equally as effective for my own reads to just wait until people start doing things I find significantly alignment-indicative.

I don't like the way that Edos switched from me onto Vedith. in the first place, your reason for voting me was actually pretty serious as far as RVS reads go; why would you give that up to push a smaller wagon, based on what only could have been troll/non-serious posts, without getting what you were looking for from me first (there is no way you could have, since I hadn't posted anything at all in between those posts)?

DLA is a slight town read.

I'd like if people voting on the Vedith wagon could talk to me about their reasoning for scum reading him; I haven't really seen any depth to any of the reads there and rather than attacking all of it at once, I'd love for people to talk to me and get my head in a place where I can engage with the game.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:51 am

Post by pieguyn »

another thing about Vedith: his read on Wisdom is hilariously wrong but I think it actually shows a pretty OK depth of thought as far as early-game reads go. I'd like if people could let me know if/why they disagree.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:58 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 96, DarkLightA wrote:2. I have no reason to go through it with you. You aren't likely to join your own wagon. If others are interested in specifics I can elaborate, but I don't think they will be.
I'd like specifics!

also, re: your other post, I wouldn't classify any of my first posts in the game as "content", nor were they intended as content.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

busy today, post tomorrow
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:21 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 132, pieguyn wrote:eeboy, I'm going to be blunt: I'm not in the mood to deal with you being a fucking idiot. I asked you if your post was serious or not specifically because I couldn't parse whether it was "shitposting" or if you were actually being serious about it. you proceeded to tell me it was, in fact serious. I would rather you 1. quit dicking around and play the game seriously, and 2. make it explicit whether you're seriously claiming mason or if it's a joke or a gambit or whatever, since my read on you outside of that is a scum read, and no I don't particularly give a fuck if you think it's a good idea to keep continuing it if you're not one for *insert shit reason here*. clear it up now or desist.
I am sorry about dicking around earlier I genuinely feel bad right now. I would love to respond to your post in a more game progressing manner but the only reason I think you are reading me as scum based on what you have posted is that I rubbed you the wrong the way which I feel bad about but I don't feel compelled to explicitly tell you the contents of my role pm as a result when I think the ambiguity would be good for Luna and I.

Did I tell you I was serious when I was incredibly far from it? Yes I did. I stopped with that already since we are out of RVS and I don't plan on doing it again since the thread will become garbage. I just don't see how that makes me scum especially when you haven't even bothered to give me any form of explanation on why that is the case.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:42 am

Post by DarkLightA »

In post 136, beeboy wrote:I am sorry about dicking around earlier I genuinely feel bad right now. I would love to respond to your post in a more game progressing manner but the only reason I think you are reading me as scum based on what you have posted is that I rubbed you the wrong the way which I feel bad about but I don't feel compelled to explicitly tell you the contents of my role pm as a result when I think the ambiguity would be good for Luna and I.
Jesus fucking christ. I wanted to respond to pie first but that'll have to wait.

I just hate this so much.

If you go around hinting at something on PAGE 1, and then continually bring it up without taking a stand for anything, that's not helpful. That's very much the opposite—it's completely counterproductive for town. Scum start off with more information than town, and therefore a weak hinting will naturally give either the same, or more, information to scum than town. Never less.

You can make a soft claim or a hard claim, if you want to, do it on page 1 if you think it'll help town—be my guest. But both soft and hard claims involve taking a hard stance on a certain topic. None of this wishy-washy ambiguity you're coming with here. If you're ready to share information, tell us exactly what we need to know. Otherwise, hold your mouth shut until you are.

/end
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:57 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Now, pie..

Re: This:
In post 134, pieguyn wrote:
In post 96, DarkLightA wrote:2. I have no reason to go through it with you. You aren't likely to join your own wagon. If others are interested in specifics I can elaborate, but I don't think they will be.
I'd like specifics!

also, re: your other post, I wouldn't classify any of my first posts in the game as "content", nor were they intended as content.
& This:
In post 133, pieguyn wrote:another thing about Vedith: his read on Wisdom is hilariously wrong but I think it actually shows a pretty OK depth of thought as far as early-game reads go. I'd like if people could let me know if/why they disagree.
I'll happily elaborate. Vedith has made two attacks so far this game, on wisdom and on me. There's been a few other remarks, but these aren't notable.

In each case, he's started his attack with a weak footing, and built it up in the subsequent pages. Now of course people scumhunt by attacking etc, but in Vedith's case he's actually setting his read before the attack. To me, it seems like he is fitting the responses to his reads, and not the other way round. This is dangerous.
Take wisdom; vedith has been voting wisdom the entire game, ever since his RVS/"Serious" vote in his first post. Since then it's developed into his main read with no major competition bar me. However, he explains his vote as being based in the more recent fake-hammer. To me this seems opportunistic, like he's looking for scummy behavior to justify his vote rather than scum.

Or me: he accuses me of rolefishing in , and ignores it until after the whole L-1 thingy, when he picks up on my scent again.
Note this, it's important:
he initially doesn't care about my response, but after he's pressured, he asks me to justify me vote on him. I respond, and suddenly he sees me as scummy. To me it seems like he's justifying his suspicion of me (He says "The only reason that my vote isn't going on you instead of Wisdom now is because Wisdom's fake reaction to my lynch.") with the rolefishing post... Read through his posts there, -, there's nothing to change his opinion? Is he threatening to vote me because of ? That's a weak reason if I ever heard one.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Slight townread on pie so far
DLA becomes a strong townread.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Luna Fox »

I'd like it if pie would stop voting my Mason buddy and started trying to work together with us instead of pushing for a mislynch, I don't think you've explained where your beeboy scumread even comes from, and that's one of my reservations before giving you a full townread.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:52 am

Post by DarkLightA »

I have no patience for this: Luna and bee, are you masons?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:53 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 141, DarkLightA wrote:I have no patience for this: Luna and bee, are you masons?
Yes
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:54 am

Post by beeboy »

I still want Pie to explain the scum intent in my posts tho.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 141, DarkLightA wrote:I have no patience for this: Luna and bee, are you masons?
Yeah
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:56 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Okay, thank you. I have no idea why you claimed day 1, but now we can get started.
In post 140, Luna Fox wrote:I'd like it if pie would stop voting my Mason buddy and started trying to work together with us instead of pushing for a mislynch
I want none of this. Not from you, not from bee. And I've seen A LOT of this.

Being masons does not mean you are both town. Don't act like it.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 145, DarkLightA wrote:Being masons does not mean you are both town. Don't act like it.
Uh what, my role PM literally says beeboy's confirmed town.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:57 am

Post by DarkLightA »

...I just reviewed the mafiascum wiki, am I wrong here?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Are you confusing Masons with Neighbors
DarkLightA
DarkLightA