Mini Normal 1814 Machiavellian Mafia (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2223, MichelSableheart wrote:Nero, let's assume you're town for a moment. in that case, there were no normal mafiosi on that Ira wagon. What do you think is the reason for this?
Who knows. I mean Ira was stinking up the thread and basicly calling everyone that attacked him scum, so maybe they feared being called and getting tunneled.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

Starting to strongly suspect a Zap/Gerry town and mafia have a roleblocker or something with all the invest roles we had because Zap seems decent? I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to auto buy something that can be faked it also is the most likely team that makes sense.

I let someone who won't be named *glares at NERO* help lynch DW now it's time to get both scum back to back
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you think gerry is town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ira if you won't lynch Gerry would you lynch Zap this is slowly pissing me off
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

Team not town
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

Going to bed lynch in Zap/Gerry ty
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean....on one hand Gerry tunneling BYF makes him look town in away since the obvious implication of a Gerry scum flips is a BYF town and vice versa wich is exactly why scum tunneling each other is a thing. And his "oh BYF is still a scum read...but I don't want to vote him today" looks like the classic vote town bus buddy.

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2210, Nero Cain wrote:how is it 50%?
Process of elimination.

The way that NEROCAIN and MariaR are accusing gerryoat together and implicitly having no distrust of eachother is very suspicious.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so you think Maria and I are a team? Like I'm still not getting this 50% thing.

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by iraonavp »

gerryoat still looks very town-aligned, and Zap Rowsdower is confirmed as town-aligned.

I think NEROCAIN and MariaR are scum-aligned.

Yes, that's what I think...
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2223, MichelSableheart wrote:The way Gerry responded to the traitor flip could have been set up by scum. However, if it was, I feel Gerry would have discussed it at night with his scumpartner, and I feel his scumpartner would have used the opportunity to feel him town for it. That means Gerry is extremely unlikely to be partners with BYF or Nero, who mostly ignored it, or with Maria, who disbelieved the tell. Elyse, is dead, Ira is likely town, so the only real possible partner I can see for him is zap. That being said, the tell didn't seem fake to me, particularly because even late day 2 after explanation he didn't show that he understood the implications (#2097). Besides, the defaitist attitude at the end of day 3 seems more likely to come from town then from scum. I think Gerry is highly likely town.

Gerry, please don't give up. We need you. Town needs all the help it can get.
^ If this guy wasn't clear, I'd TR him for the whole post lol. But, zap is clear as well so that means fypov I can't be mafia with anyone. So please help me lynch Nero or BYF
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and when I flip town who is scum?

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2236, Nero Cain wrote:and when I flip town who is scum?
haha remember when I asked that question yesterday?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2236, Nero Cain wrote:and when I flip town who is scum?
NEROCAIN, and NEROCAIN.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YAWN!

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Basically, what happened is that Elyse getting two innocents meant that we have a very high chance of victory. The only thing that the scum-aligned players can do now is push mislynches very hard and hope they can make each other look town-aligned, at the risk of blatantly associating themselves. Which is what NEROCAIN and MariaR are doing!
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Also,they are trying to cast doubt on the clears. If they cannot lynch me, MichelSableheart, or Zap Rowsdower, they have to lynch gerryoat and BigYoshiFan consecutively like they are trying to do!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ira you are dumb as fuck. Town doesn't even deserve this. I'm the town non consecutive jailkeeper. I think my action could be p useful tonight but just go ahead and lynch me. Lynch Gerry and BYF after I flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'M SCUM PLS LYNCH ME!

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by gerryoat »

look at how maria and nero are trying to lynch zap still lol
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2242, Nero Cain wrote:Ira you are dumb as fuck. Town doesn't even deserve this. I'm the town non consecutive jailkeeper. I think my action could be p useful tonight but just go ahead and lynch me. Lynch Gerry and BYF after I flip.
Okay, you're that only scum-aligned then. Such a role cannot exist...
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by gerryoat »

calling BS on that claim btw, i just saw it lol. JOAT/Weak Doctor/Jailkeeper doesnt make much sense.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Ira what would your lynch order be?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2246, gerryoat wrote:JOAT/Weak Doctor/Jailkeeper doesnt make much sense.
I'd ask why but you know you are just scum parroting everything that Ira says.

I mean, if I have to take a mislynch so you morons will actually lynch scum then so be it. Just lynch Gerry and BYF when I flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And by morons I mean Zap, Sable and Ira.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”