Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 815, iraonavp wrote:
2. You argued that being seen as town is the only reason to soft-claim. This is contradicted by your own reasons that you gave for your softclaim.
What? Well, there was the other reason of not wanring to be protected, but that is not the main reason why and doesn't contradict my argument in a relevant way.
You're pushing Muffin for another reason to soft-claim, despite you giving one. Then, when I highlight this, you say it's not important? Then why were you pushing Muffin? And how could you push Muffin for another reason when you know it exists, because it was one of your reasons?
In post 815, iraonavp wrote:
3. This contradiction:
In post 539, iraonavp wrote: Because I saw that curiouskarmacycle was softclaiming bodyguard because
my role PM implies the existence of multiple
, and I understood his request not to express town-aligned reads because all bodyguards die if they visit the same target, not just one. And, I am card like The Bulge who you guys lynched for no reason.
(my bold)
In post 729, iraonavp wrote: There's only reason to crumb when I realized that there could be multiple, when I saw curiouskarmadog's crumb.
That is not a contradiction.
When did you realise there could be multiple? When ckd crumbed? Or when you read your PM?
In post 822, iraonavp wrote:Okay, but is that what you think,not just something you can think? Are you bodyguard?
Why are you asking these questions?
In post 836, SirCakez wrote:
In post 768, zMuffinMan wrote:nah, but with players like froot loop, who just naturally sound off, i like having some basis for comparison

why is froot loop scum
ISO is all noise and questions that she doesn't do anything with, no real pushing or scumhunting
Really? You don't think my conversation with ira is scum-hunting, or the questions I'm asking/points I've made about that, or other comments? Or at least pushing? It's the strongest case that's been presented so far. I don't think this comment has any foundation in my play.

I'll be around now to check in until the deadline - it's daytime here which is good, but I don't know if there's that much activity. I understand Seraph's reason to vote DGB, but it's contradicted by the last game I played with DGB as scum (that was an unusual circumstance though, to be fair - she replaced in as scum and was under pressure) when she was pretty trolly and spammy. I have no experience of Katsuki being lurky as scum so I don't know if this is a tell, for me it would be a lurker lynch. Also, I've got questions about some of the people voting Katsuki, so I don't feel super comfortable voting there either.

ira's played the scummiest so far and a lot of their posts and play don't make sense.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by thenewearth »

In post 870, Ankamius wrote:Who's?
DGB's
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by iraonavp »

thenewearth, I think you are completely missing the point. I am asking that question (which zMuffinMan cannot answer by the way), to prove that zMuffinMan's argument for me being scum-aligned is nonsense and he doesn't believe it.

He says that no town-aligned player crumbs to make themselves look town-aligned, so I challenged him to give another reason why!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

you kinda defeat your own argument when you give other reasons why you supposedly softed your role, as froot loop pointed out
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:06 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

does anybody have a town read on ankamius
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:07 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 836, SirCakez wrote:ISO is all noise and questions that she doesn't do anything with, no real pushing or scumhunting
how much of the game is this not a blanket statement for?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:10 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 858, DrippingGoofball wrote:Can someone else take a look at newearth's iso? I'd like a second opinion.
yeah, sure

you're probably wrong
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:13 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 871, Katsuki wrote:@Muffin, what do you think of all the BG claims so far?
that they're all probably bodyguards
In post 871, Katsuki wrote:Pretty sure iraon is conf scum after taking a second look at the setup post (you'll probably pick up on what my thought process is)
uuuuuuuhhhhhh.... uuuuuummmmmmmm...

er, yeah, i... see what you're seeing... but like, i'm pretty smart... why don't you explain it to the rest of the cretins in this game so they understand what you're talking about...? like i do, of course
In post 871, Katsuki wrote:I have an idea for testing DGB's alignment, but it's predicated on the fact that there aren't scum blocking roles in this setup.
dgb is probably town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

people i will probably never want to lynch: ckd, vedith, maybe dgb
people who are seraphim and should probably prove their role sooner rather than later (N3 at the latest, preferably): seraphim
people i don't think are scum but wish they'd be more obviouly town: PV, TNE, untrod
people who are more likely town than scum: cupcake, cakez, maybe froot loop, maybe kraska

the rest: spiffeh, ankamius, iraon
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

the idea that cupcake lurks more as scum is an interesting idea and one that i think comes from players who have extremely limited experience with him, or have just been miraculously playing in all the games i've never seen more-active-town-cupcake

if you think he's scum, you think he's scum, but really? "lurking" is an incredibly weak justification
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:06 am

Post by iraonavp »

Look, I just disappeared from scum-aligned reads without a single word! Just trying to avoid confrontation...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, yeah, that's a perfectly reasonable interpretation of my reads

gee, don't know what i was thinking putting you as a town read and thinking nobody would notice
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:19 am

Post by iraonavp »

What?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, no, nothing

i was just marvelling at your amazing detective skills

i should have known going up against super-sleuth such as yourself was going to be my downfall

what was i thinking?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

anyway, going to sleep. will prob be awake in roughly 7 hours (about 1.5-2 hours before deadline) so if thread's still open i'll write some stuff then

cupcake should probably claim in next post anyway

i don't think i'll be voting anyone outside of { iraon, spiffeh, ankamius } for as long as i'm alive unless something drastic changes or they flip beforehand (what a fucking shocking turn of events it'll be when iraon doesn't die tonight *gasp*)
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:35 am

Post by thenewearth »

In post 877, iraonavp wrote:thenewearth, I think you are completely missing the point. I am asking that question
Wait what? But ank was asking right?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 879, zMuffinMan wrote:does anybody have a town read on ankamius
I hope not. I need more excitement in my life.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:29 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 884, zMuffinMan wrote:the idea that cupcake lurks more as scum is an interesting idea and one that i think comes from players who have extremely limited experience with him, or have just been miraculously playing in all the games i've never seen more-active-town-cupcake

if you think he's scum, you think he's scum, but really? "lurking" is an incredibly weak justification
Cupcake will be the first to boast of his habit of lurking to victory as scum, he advertises this abundantly.

I've never seen anyone argue with him that it wasn't true, LOL
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

SO HOW ABOUT THAT NO LYNCH YOU FUCKIN SCRUBS
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 871, Katsuki wrote:What a weekend.

this wagon on me is horseshit and a giant waste of time. I'm not getting lynched today.

@Muffin, what do you think of all the BG claims so far? Pretty sure iraon is conf scum after taking a second look at the setup post (you'll probably pick up on what my thought process is), and I have an idea for testing DGB's alignment, but it's predicated on the fact that there aren't scum blocking roles in this setup.
Got 4 hours, your the biggest wagon, and your ISO says to lynch you.

Vote: Katsuki

I'll be here all day.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:47 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 866, SirCakez wrote:
In post 844, curiouskarmadog wrote:VOTE: spiff

this is the 3rd game I have had with him in the row I think. the last two? he was scum, didnt play and replaced out. the only other game i have played with him? he was town and stuck it out.
nah this isn't valid, he was town and replaced out in Mass Effect
yeah that was the one I went back and looked up, thus the unvote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:51 am

wouldnt it be "funny" if both Iran and Muffin were both scum....you would get my nod as the best scum pairing.

okay...

less than 4 hours.

vote Katsuki.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:53 am

also I think i just hammered....so I am either a hero or highly suspicious.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:20 am

Post by kraska77 »

damn
this katsuki lynch seems real shitty
looking thru the iso, if this flips town we get no info from this lynch
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:30 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.5

DrippingGoofball [4] - Seraphim, kraska77, thenewearth x2
iraonavp [3] - zMuffinMan, Katsuki, Froot Loop
Katsuki [8] - Vedith, DrippingGoofball, Ankamius, iraonavp, SirCakez, Untrod Tripod, PeregrineV, curiouskarmadog [LYNCH]

Not Voting [1]
- Spiffeh

With 15 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2016-08-29 15:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”