Mini Normal 1827 - No Flavor Mafia (Game Over)

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Transcend »

that's cool and all xyzzy, but how come you just defended yourself against the person you said you wanted to vote and encouraged me to like.... not vote you?

VOTE: xyzzy
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by xyzzy »

because other people might read your posts and be swayed by your bad reasoning.

anyway have you bothered reading that post yet? do you actually intend to actively participate in this game or are you just going to passively pretend to be involved while throwing meaningless suspicion at me?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by xyzzy »

pages 5-8:

: this isn't a good post. by page 4 you should have something to say about your vote for sure.
: I also get a bit of a bad vibe from Creature.
: I really don't like this post at all.
: this is a terrible post for so many reasons, including the fact that, if you genuinely believe 2 people are masons, saying so on day 1 is basically just super unhelpful. why point out that possibility to scum if instead you can just quietly note it in case it becomes useful later?
: Transcend, would you be willing to comment on what made you make this post?
: I've already said this, but I don't like the way Transcend sets up looking at me as scum; the only valid response to this is "I disagree" because it's completely subjective.
: I agree with this; if you condense your scum reads to 3 people and say "okay these people are scum" it's way too easy to ignore everyone else.
: what's TvT stand for?
: why did you feel the need to make this post? it feels annoying and unhelpful.
: it's interesting that light_ganski went from reading Naomi-Tan as null-scum to town from post 107 to 140. this post is okay.
: this is an okay post.
: I'm not a fan of this post and I disagree.
: I think gut reads are absolutely fine as long as you make it clear that that's what they are.
: I don't like this post.
: another Creature post that I dislike.
: you're one to talk.
: not voting for someone early on is a null tell most of the time.
: looking back at post 81, I agree with this.
: this is a pretty reasonable reads list. I obviously disagree with the assertion that you've explained your suspicion toward me to any reasonable extent, but most of the others feel okay.
: a moderately filler-y post about a pretty filler-y post.
: this is a thing Creature has said that I agree with.
: this is a really bad post
: not a huge fan of this post.
: y'know, you've still not actually clarified whether you were serious or not. 186 points toward you being serious, but you've not explicitly answered that question.
: this defense of post 81 from Io seems... reasonable.
: Vedith continues to make unclear posts that do not significantly contribute to the game.
: this is a valid point.
: more Transcend role fishing.

rest is coming later because it's 3:17 am
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

is rolefishing a neighborhood scummy? like they can be either alignment so...?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Transcend »

i clearly have legitimate reason to sus you, you're just ignorant.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

Killthestory
hey lets go back to the part where i say fuck you

LMFAO
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Io »

In post 402, xyzzy wrote:pages 5-8:

: this isn't a good post. by page 4 you should have something to say about your vote for sure.
: I also get a bit of a bad vibe from Creature.
: I really don't like this post at all.
: this is a terrible post for so many reasons, including the fact that, if you genuinely believe 2 people are masons, saying so on day 1 is basically just super unhelpful. why point out that possibility to scum if instead you can just quietly note it in case it becomes useful later?
: Transcend, would you be willing to comment on what made you make this post?
: I've already said this, but I don't like the way Transcend sets up looking at me as scum; the only valid response to this is "I disagree" because it's completely subjective.
: I agree with this; if you condense your scum reads to 3 people and say "okay these people are scum" it's way too easy to ignore everyone else.
: what's TvT stand for?
: why did you feel the need to make this post? it feels annoying and unhelpful.
: it's interesting that light_ganski went from reading Naomi-Tan as null-scum to town from post 107 to 140. this post is okay.
: this is an okay post.
: I'm not a fan of this post and I disagree.
: I think gut reads are absolutely fine as long as you make it clear that that's what they are.
: I don't like this post.
: another Creature post that I dislike.
: you're one to talk.
: not voting for someone early on is a null tell most of the time.
: looking back at post 81, I agree with this.
: this is a pretty reasonable reads list. I obviously disagree with the assertion that you've explained your suspicion toward me to any reasonable extent, but most of the others feel okay.
: a moderately filler-y post about a pretty filler-y post.
: this is a thing Creature has said that I agree with.
: this is a really bad post
: not a huge fan of this post.
: y'know, you've still not actually clarified whether you were serious or not. 186 points toward you being serious, but you've not explicitly answered that question.
: this defense of post 81 from Io seems... reasonable.
: Vedith continues to make unclear posts that do not significantly contribute to the game.
: this is a valid point.
: more Transcend role fishing.

rest is coming later because it's 3:17 am
Why is it that most of your commentary, xyzzy, is stuff like "bad post," "OK post," etc. Giving nothing but baseline good or bad, and then you only go into depth with Transcend's posts. I understand he's your top scum read, but like if you're going to go post by post saying waht you think you could at least give the same level of thought to all the posts you are looking at. Especially since you are analyzing about a forth or fifth of all post which would be around 80-110 posts when you are done.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:43 am

Post by massive »

17 pages, sure, why not. Do all y'all really have nothing better to do with your weekends?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Transcend »

better late than never
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:03 am

Post by pistachi0n »

I am townreading creature and the creature wagon is scum
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Transcend »

Who all is on the creature wagon rn?

I tried looking for a vote log but I'm on mobile and it's hard to find it with xyzzy's walls of utter bullshit.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:49 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 373, Dunnstral wrote:
Vote Count 1.4Creature (4): xyzzy, light_ganski, Naomi-Tan, BlackStar
BlackStar (2): Vedith, pistachi0n
Vedith (2): Creature, Transcend
Jordarrian (1): killthestory
killthestory (1): Skelda
light_ganski (1): Io

Not Voting (2): massive, Jordarrian

With 13 votes it takes 7 to lynch

Day ends in (expired on 2016-09-09 11:30:00)

General reminder to try to avoid talking about ongoing games
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:57 am

Post by massive »

Five pages in, and, so, xyzzy's scum.
In post 95, xyzzy wrote:putting someone that close to dead when we're like 8(?) hours in is irresponsible because, like, what if someone comes in and says "hey haven't read the thread yet but here's my vote" and hammers him out of nowhere? like, they would immediately become suspicious, but it'd be the sort of thing that would still be possible to play off as a mistake.
Completely disregards the chance Jordarrian's scum, which probably means xyzzy know's he's town.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Creature »

Scum on my wagon so far: light_ganski
Sigh
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 412, massive wrote:Five pages in, and, so, xyzzy's scum.
In post 95, xyzzy wrote:putting someone that close to dead when we're like 8(?) hours in is irresponsible because, like, what if someone comes in and says "hey haven't read the thread yet but here's my vote" and hammers him out of nowhere? like, they would immediately become suspicious, but it'd be the sort of thing that would still be possible to play off as a mistake.
Completely disregards the chance Jordarrian's scum, which probably means xyzzy know's he's town.
Pending friend request from: Transcend
Accept?
Yes/No
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:17 am

Post by massive »

Page 13 with the xyzzy "caught for the wrong reasons" post.

VOTE: xyzzy

Creature wagon looks suspect as heck since I see it right above me. It's like the list of players half-paying-attention. And Naomi. Come on Naomi.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Creature »

xyzzy, you have posts you dislike from a bunch of people, did you decide which of them is scum?
Sigh
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:19 am

Post by massive »

(talking about me, before I've even posted)
In post 325, Creature wrote:He's there because I could easily see him as scum.
Wait, what? Why? You and I literally JUST played a game together where I was absent every weekend. What on earth could possess you to say this?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Transcend »

Holy shit this guy joined in 2003.

I was about to start third grade when this mo-fo joined this website.

Wow eeee
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:30 am

Post by massive »

he freaked out a lot at a relatively quick wagon, more than is reasonable for a wagon out of nowhere day 1. I dislike that reaction.
In post 325, Creature wrote:He's there because I could easily see him as scum.
Whippersnapper.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:31 am

Post by massive »

pssht nice q+, jeez

Naomi
, don't take this the wrong way, but is English your first language?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Creature »

In post 388, Transcend wrote:16 pages is nothing compared to some of the games i've been in recently

aka game starts fall asleep

THIRTY MOTHERFUCKING PAGES
I have a bunch of mid-strong townreads, but I want to wait some of these reads post a little more.
Sigh
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 420, massive wrote:pssht nice q+, jeez

Naomi
, don't take this the wrong way, but is English your first language?
yes it is. Looks like I've slept off the worst of it now so I'ma go back over the posts I skipped because Of being bleh. One sec.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 340, BlackStar wrote:
In post 339, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 334, Creature wrote:I scumread nullreads and I believe town!massive would've done something.

Also, don't come with "Lynch all Liars"
Null =/= Scummy Null means nothing no read as in neutral NIA neither good nor bad, Balanced, Ect. This is not even good. I can't believe this to be a thing thats true! Null is just too clear to mistake It feels like your just making stuff up now to cover your ass
I'm not saying that you're scum, but the wording of your posts feels very awkward
Wow, yeah reading that is a little bit terrible I should really keep things more condense and not try to reference Monty python sketches. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjOSLCR2hE
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 340, BlackStar wrote:
In post 339, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 334, Creature wrote:I scumread nullreads and I believe town!massive would've done something.

Also, don't come with "Lynch all Liars"
Null =/= Scummy Null means nothing no read as in neutral NIA neither good nor bad, Balanced, Ect. This is not even good. I can't believe this to be a thing thats true! Null is just too clear to mistake It feels like your just making stuff up now to cover your ass
I'm not saying that you're scum, but the wording of your posts feels very awkward
In post 344, Transcend wrote:all of it is solid, just the part where you concluded i was scum is wrong.

i'll defend myself in full detail.

I was willing to bw with KTS on Jord to generate reactions, which we got.

Creature's posts are awkward and in a scummy way, not in a towny way. He also WIFOM'd a bit. And finally I don't agree with the reads he has.

Io's response to Creature/BlackStar vote was pretty bad. Didn't see the self vote as towny so I threw her a vote and gave Creature BOTD until he tried to push on inactive slots.

I did complain about Naomi, which I probably could've done without, but it is what it is.

Voting xyzzy was lightly pushing her, and encouraging others to vote her as well to add pressure.

And last but not least, I never said that I scumread Naomi at all. I only said her posts and gimmick were annoying and I was okay policy lynching her for a bit. But then she dropped the gimmick. I hate third party gimmick accounts.
I still don't understand this gimmick thing and find it confusing that you say I stopped something.. What even was the gimick you was refrencing. as for the other stuff only the IO vote sticks out as kinda wrong here as If you thought it looked weird you should of looked up the ISO and decided if they was scum or town before nailing down a vote. But I guess reactions based on one thing can be quite common so its okay there.

could you explain what bw is and what kinda reactions your talking about? I'm not very good at reading reactions.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”