Mini Normal 1814 Machiavellian Mafia (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but then Geery having a scumread on BYF still but I just happen to be scummier now but id going to vote him tomorrow regardless of my flip looks like buddy play.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:55 am

Post by MariaR »

Forgive me if I'm just fogetting but did you state anywhere on Day 1 that you Sr CR or was it an overnight thing cause I didn't think you started sring CR until day 2 so that seems random
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 2273, Nero Cain wrote:Like Zap is saying that scum would have KNOWN Elyse was a PR and Gerry is claiming that he KNEW she was a PR so I don't get why he's ignoring that.
No no, in order for your theory to make sense scum would've had to have known
what type
of PR she was. Very important for your theory to work. And I already showed that I didn't pick up on Elyse's hinting until D3.

If you're saying that I'm saying scum knew that Elyse was a PR, I am not saying that.
I wonder if there's beer on the sun
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c if we lynch scum today that means there is only one last scum so if I stop a kill then I've blocked scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:56 am

Post by MariaR »

The only person Gerry has to be partners with is Zap cause pushing on a scum buddy is out of the question???

You forget his read magically flipped to Nero because he's running out of options
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, if Gerry and Zap are scum why would he be against a BYF lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Read my iso Maria, I have early posts about CR being scum.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2280, Nero Cain wrote:ok, if Gerry and Zap are scum why would he be against a BYF lynch?
Who is this question directed to
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2281, Nero Cain wrote:Read my iso Maria, I have early posts about CR being scum.
Okay thank you I was just forgetting
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2282, MariaR wrote:
In post 2280, Nero Cain wrote:ok, if Gerry and Zap are scum why would he be against a BYF lynch?
you

MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:00 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

nero wrote:sable how do me and BYF claims make Gerry town?
If Gerry is scum, he was faking that he didn't know how traitor works. If he was planning to do that, he would have almost certainly discussed it with his partner during the night, to make sure it got picked up. His partner wouldn't ignore it, like you and BYF did, or attack it, like maria is doing. ira defended it, but given CR's behaviour, ira is extremely likely town. So the only real possibility there is, is a zap-gerry pair.

However, Elyse investigated zap during night 2, and didn't die, if zap&gerry are scum, the only explanation for that would be that either zap or gerry is a mafia roleblocker.

In that case, the setup contains a 2 shot commuter, a jailkeeper, and a mafia roleblocker. That's 3 different ways in which Rosske's JOAT could turn up 'no result'. This would be fine if Rosske was an actual cop who received hard info. As a 1 shot voyeur, 1 shot neapolitan, 1 shot motion detecter, 1 shot follower, he was already quite unlikely to receive useful info. 3 different ways to receive 'no result' seems way overkill.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:01 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2284, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2282, MariaR wrote:
you
I think you didn't read the sarcasm in my post
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:03 am

Post by MariaR »

What are some PR's mafia could have that could make sense
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:03 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2285, MichelSableheart wrote:
If Gerry is scum, he was faking that he didn't know how traitor works. If he was planning to do that, he would have almost certainly discussed it with his partner during the night, to make sure it got picked up. His partner wouldn't ignore it, like you and BYF did, or attack it, like maria is doing. ira defended it, but given CR's behaviour, ira is extremely likely town. So the only real possibility there is, is a zap-gerry pair.

However, Elyse investigated zap during night 2, and didn't die, if zap&gerry are scum, the only explanation for that would be that either zap or gerry is a mafia roleblocker.

In that case, the setup contains a 2 shot commuter, a jailkeeper, and a mafia roleblocker. That's 3 different ways in which Rosske's JOAT could turn up 'no result'. This would be fine if Rosske was an actual cop who received hard info. As a 1 shot voyeur, 1 shot neapolitan, 1 shot motion detecter, 1 shot follower, he was already quite unlikely to receive useful info. 3 different ways to receive 'no result' seems way overkill.
That's assuming all those claims are legit.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:05 am

In post 2288, MariaR wrote:
In post 2285, MichelSableheart wrote:

That's assuming all those claims are legit.
If one of them is fakeclaiming, they're fakeclaiming scum, and not partnered with Gerry as mentioned in the first paragraph.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:06 am

basically, a zap-gerry pairing is out of the question with these claims.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:06 am

Post by MariaR »

Since when does fake claiming= scum?
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 2291, MariaR wrote:Since when does fake claiming= scum?
It doesn't necessarily mean scum earlier in the game, but the only town who would fake claim this late in the game are either massively dumb or the biggest assholes on site.
I wonder if there's beer on the sun
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:13 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2292, Zap Rowsdower wrote:
It doesn't necessarily mean scum earlier in the game, but the only town who would fake claim this late in the game are either massively dumb or the biggest assholes on site.
I find fake claiming to be a very valid strat tbh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:14 am

Post by MariaR »

If you claim an important pr or one that won't effect the game much you make yourself a target for scum to kill.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also there's only going to be like 3 or 4 town prs anyways we should just mass claim.

MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:16 am

There is a reason Lynch All Liars is a thing.

Town shouldn't fakeclaim. Town should NEVER fakeclaim.
  • Fakeclaiming has a tendency to draw town counterclaims, thereby outing powerroles.
  • Fakeclaiming town makes any setup analysis completely impossible, as your question shows.
  • Fakeclaiming town causes town to act on incorrect information, causing mislynches.
  • Fakeclaiming town causes town to lose
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:17 am

Post by MariaR »

Is that a rule or just a motto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

more of a motto

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:20 am

Post by MariaR »

F your motto's idgaf if you're gonna play this game and have an important choice like a very CRUCIAL choice based on a motto I would like it if you checked yourself

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”