Mini Normal 1814 Machiavellian Mafia (Game Over)

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:28 am

Post by gerryoat »

I KNOW HE WILL FLIP SCUM BECAUSE I TUNNELED HIM SINCE LIKE DAY 2
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:30 am

Post by MariaR »

B A C K T R A C K I N G 1 0 1 :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:32 am

Post by gerryoat »

MARIA YOU LITERALLY DEFENDED BYF AND DIDNT WANT HIM LYNCHED. WHY WOULD YOU QUICK HAMMER NOW
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

OK yep confirmed that was a hammer. It was Nero who hammered; Maria's was overkill.

unofficial votecountZap (1) - BYF
BYF (4) - Zap, Michel, Gerry, Nero
Gerry (1) - Maria
Nero (1) - ira
Not voting (0) -

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Dear scum: Please oh please kill me tonight.
I wonder if there's beer on the sun
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:34 am

Post by gerryoat »

Oh, i didn't know you voted him zap lol. ok but it still doesnt cahnge the fact tht she should she had hammer and quick hammered.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:36 am

Post by MariaR »

Gerry trying to set himself up I see
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 2390, Nero Cain wrote:
@mod I am targeting gerry with my night action

there its public so none of you jokers (Zap, Sable) can say I used a no kill gambit.
This doesn't prove anything though. You can't submit a night action during the day (or twilight, in this case); a mod wouldn't honor it. So this is just posturing.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i like how Gerry is just avoiding the fuck out of commenting on the scummy shit that Gerry is doing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Poking itlepip now. For now I'll just confirm that this:
In post 2390, Nero Cain wrote:
@mod I am targeting gerry with my night action

there its public so none of you jokers (Zap, Sable) can say I used a no kill gambit.
will be ignored.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*says he knew that Elyse was a pr. I.e scum looking for pr crumbs.
TOWN DOESN'T FUCKING DO THIS.

*argues that I should be lynched over BYF b/c he's worried that I will be a hard lynch.
NOT A TOWN MINDSET

*knows that BYF will flip scum before the mod write up.
INSIDE INFORMATION

of course Zap goes to the "but he didn't know how the traitor works." wich also ignores the whole thing that you know he could still be scum and not know
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh yeah, he's also blaming me for the DW lynch like I'm more responsible b/c I hard pushed it which is also not town.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:55 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2409, Nero Cain wrote:*says he knew that Elyse was a pr. I.e scum looking for pr crumbs.

*argues that I should be lynched over BYF b/c he's worried that I will be a hard lynch.
NOT A TOWN MINDSET

*knows that BYF will flip scum before the mod write up.
INSIDE INFORMATION

of course Zap goes to the "but he didn't know how the traitor works." wich also ignores the whole thing that you know he could still be scum and not know
1.) I WASNT LOOKING FOR CRUMS I ASKED WHY WAKE WAS TOWN. SHE DIDNT GIVE A RESPONSE, I FIGURED THATS ALL THAT WAS NEEDED.

2.) BECAUSE BYF WAS GONNA BE LYNCHED REGARDLESS, I WANTED THE HARDER SCUM.

3.) I KNOW HE WILL FLIP SCUM BECAUSE HE WAS MY SCUMREAD SINCE DAY 2
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:56 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2405, MariaR wrote:Gerry trying to set himself up I see
Set myself up for what??? i'm literally just explaining what i see
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 2409, Nero Cain wrote:*says he knew that Elyse was a pr. I.e scum looking for pr crumbs.
One, there's a difference between looking for crumbs and noticing crumbs. Two, I noticed the crumbs and I'm town, so this logic doesn't work. Third, town do actually look for PR crumbs sometimes. It can help you with your reads if you find somebody who's obviously a town PR, eg, my reads changed for the better after I picked up on Elyse's crumbs because I stopped pushing her and I cleared the Wake slot as a possibility.
In post 2409, Nero Cain wrote:*argues that I should be lynched over BYF b/c he's worried that I will be a hard lynch.
NOT A TOWN MINDSET
I feel like I've seen town do this many times.
In post 2409, Nero Cain wrote:*knows that BYF will flip scum before the mod write up.
INSIDE INFORMATION
Hardly. He made a confident statement, that's all.
In post 2409, Nero Cain wrote:of course Zap goes to the "but he didn't know how the traitor works." wich also ignores the whole thing that you know he could still be scum and not know
I already went over why I'm confident scum would have to know about the traitor and encryptor functions:

Spoiler: Here
In post 1772, Zap Rowsdower wrote:To explain to people still learning about either role, the scumteam would not have known that CR was their traitor. But they would have known that one player in the game was a traitor who was part of their team and couldn't talk to them.

It's also likely that the main scum team would have known that their traitor was an encryptor.
This is because most mods, when giving scum daychat, will tell the scumteam
why
they have daychat. It's a means of avoiding confusion about under what circumstances scum are able to talk to each other. For example, if an encryptor is the reason scum have daychat then it's only fair to let scum know that they might lose their daychat at some point during the game (scum lose daychat when their encryptor dies). As a mod, you don't necessarily have to tell scum that they have an encryptor (you can, but you don't have to), but you'll probably still say something to the scumteam like "You have the ability to talk in this thread during the day phase
for now.
" It's not hard for the scumteam to figure out why the mod tacked on the qualifier "for now."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm not hard. The ONLY person that doesn't suspect me much is Maria. Does that make me hard. No he's fucking worried that I'll block a kill, be seen as town and get him lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2413, Zap Rowsdower wrote:I feel like I've seen town do this many times
I've seen scum do this many times too.

Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 2414, Nero Cain wrote:but I'm not hard. The ONLY person that doesn't suspect me much is Maria. Does that make me hard. No he's fucking worried that I'll block a kill, be seen as town and get him lynched.
OK, let's say you're a town JK and you block Gerry tonight and no kill happens. Let's also assume Gerry is town.

Then let's assume that town believes you and lynches Gerry. Gerry flips town, next day town lynches you. Scum win.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:03 am

Post by MariaR »

I feel like Gerry is a role cop and found out Nero's role and insta wanted him lynched it's a stretch but it's what I'm thinking
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:03 am

Post by gerryoat »

Nero you are making no sense. I can only pray that IF you are town, you get night killed
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:04 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2417, MariaR wrote:I feel like Gerry is a role cop and found out Nero's role and insta wanted him lynched it's a stretch but it's what I'm thinking
OH HOW CONVENIENT YOU SAY THIS AFTER THE DAY HAS BEEN HAMMERED. WOW WHAT GREAT READS MARIA.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:05 am

Post by gerryoat »

Wait serious question, is mafia allowed to no kill? Cause I could be framed that way
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:05 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2419, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2417, MariaR wrote:I feel like Gerry is a role cop and found out Nero's role and insta wanted him lynched it's a stretch but it's what I'm thinking
OH HOW CONVENIENT YOU SAY THIS AFTER THE DAY HAS BEEN HAMMERED. WOW WHAT GREAT READS MARIA.
Just stating what I think Gerry just like you're doing right!

PEDIT: LMFAOOOOOOOOOO THIS GUY
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:05 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2420, gerryoat wrote:Wait serious question, is mafia allowed to no kill? Cause I could be framed that way
Do I need ANYMORE PROOF???????
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, he's been tunneling one guy since d1 and when that guy is going to get lynched he backs off and says we should lynch this other guy. Yea ok, thats town.

Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 2416, Zap Rowsdower wrote:OK, let's say you're a town JK and you block Gerry tonight and no kill happens.
There's no kill because scum intentionally no-kill so they can use the gambit to their advantage, that is.

But that assumes -- again, if you're town -- that you jail who you say you're going to jail.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”