Mini Normal 1814 Machiavellian Mafia (Game Over)

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:17 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2447, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2442, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2439, Nero Cain wrote:I'm sorry? My play has been the only good town play besides maybe Maria.
YEAH DUDE. YOUR #1 SCUMREAD WAS TOTALLY NOT TOWN OR ANYTHING
CR flipped scum...
YOU FOS'D DW MOST
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Maria....what if Gerry is town and Zap is scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:18 am

Post by MariaR »

Gerry's scum game is so fucking pathetic he can only ate and try to play dumb to win dear god

Pedit: Not now Nero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Zap, Do you think there are 8 vts and 2 vts in this setup?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 2453, Nero Cain wrote:@Zap, Do you think there are 8 vts and 2 vts in this setup?
Assuming you mean 2 town prs.

And yes. I already pulled an example of a mini normal from the archives where town had only 2 prs, and one of them was an unlimited weak doctor just like Elyse flipped.
I wonder if there's beer on the sun
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:22 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2452, MariaR wrote:Gerry's scum game is so fucking pathetic he can only ate and try to play dumb to win dear god

lynch me tomorrow then. nero will beat you in 3 way to win for maf, and you will just try to push blame on other for your thick headedness.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2450, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2447, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2442, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2439, Nero Cain wrote:I'm sorry? My play has been the only good town play besides maybe Maria.
YEAH DUDE. YOUR #1 SCUMREAD WAS TOTALLY NOT TOWN OR ANYTHING
CR flipped scum...
YOU FOS'D DW MOST
My bad. The guy naturally has a scummy playstlye b/c he's one of those silly "town needs to stay alive and we stay alive by not being a threat to scum" But he was tunneling on confirmed town Elyse and Vi town Ira.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:22 am

Post by gerryoat »

hey guys when maria loses this game, can we all laugh at her. I'll be happy with losing if we can do that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2455, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2452, MariaR wrote:Gerry's scum game is so fucking pathetic he can only ate and try to play dumb to win dear god

lynch me tomorrow then. nero will beat you in 3 way to win for maf, and you will just try to push blame on other for your thick headedness.
dat fear mongering!

In post 2454, Zap Rowsdower wrote:
In post 2453, Nero Cain wrote:@Zap, Do you think there are 8 vts and 2 vts in this setup?
Assuming you mean 2 town prs.

And yes. I already pulled an example of a mini normal from the archives where town had only 2 prs, and one of them was an unlimited weak doctor just like Elyse flipped.
awesome, I'm sure I could find ones that contradict you but I'm too lazy.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:24 am

Post by MariaR »

"I'm gonna come in and Ate and dumbtell my way to a win because I have 0 chance of winning any other way because I suck"
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:25 am

Post by gerryoat »

lol maria. i'm better than you
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:26 am

Post by MariaR »

The guy who "doesn't know what a nk is and is getting framed!" Is better then me I guess!
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 2458, Nero Cain wrote:awesome, I'm sure I could find ones that contradict you but I'm too lazy.
Of course you could. But it doesn't matter that there are games that are dissimilar from this one. All I cared about was finding out if there was precedent for it. And there is. Ergo, it is possible. The fact that the game had an unlimited weak town doctor strengthens the evidence because it shows that there has been at least one mod before who treated the role like it was a strong town role worthy of being one of only two town PRs.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:27 am

Post by MariaR »

Gerry when you flip red heres a tip for next time: Don't try to dumbtell and oh I don't know: Try to play well
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:27 am

Post by gerryoat »

just because i dont understand the site, doesnt mean i'm bad. maria please dont play with me again if possible.
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

@SomethingSmart: We are headed for force-replacement territory with the way gerry and Maria are talking to each other right now. I feel like the thread should be locked.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:28 am

Post by gerryoat »

ok fine, i'll chill.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So is it possible or is that what you believe the set up is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmm...the way Zap is trying to play thread mediator is p similar to how CR tried to play mediator between Ira and I

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like yes, both Maria and Gerry are a little fussy but we are still discussing things and you wanted the thread locked is scummy AF

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:32 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm just gonna stop posting before I take things to far (and i'm very close)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:32 am

Post by MariaR »

Thank you Nero (probably) for being the only sensible person in this game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, the game you linked was a 2013 game. I have a hard time believing that you went through I don't know how many pages to find a 3 year old game. This feels planned AF.

Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 2467, Nero Cain wrote:So is it possible or is that what you believe the set up is?
It's possible and therefore I don't have to turn away from what I consider to be the most likely scumteam: You and BYF.

What I personally believe the setup is is less useful because I'm still missing many pieces, but I will say that a setup with two town PRs would make sense to me because the two PRs we have flipped were powerful as fuck.

It would be harder to believe that there are two more town PRs piled on top of them. Possible, I suppose, but harder to believe.

Similarly, I was thinking that you self-voting multiple times might make you town. But then I found two examples of you self-voting as scum. So now I know it's possible, so I don't have to turn away from my scumread of you.
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 2472, Nero Cain wrote:Also, the game you linked was a 2013 game. I have a hard time believing that you went through I don't know how many pages to find a 3 year old game. This feels planned AF.
Check again. They're both from 2015.

And yes, I went through quite a few games. I've done this before and know how to shorten the amount of time it takes me. I discarded games you were town in. Then if I saw you were scum, I opened up your iso and ctrl + f'ed "vote:" and looked at every instance that popped up. Not hard, and it really didn't take me that long.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”