ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:54 am

Post by ironstove »

Actually, Lycan I need you to claim today...... Or explain why you aren't claiming.

UNVOTE:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:56 am

Post by ironstove »

Sorry, just woke up still a little groggy.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 770, ironstove wrote:Wait a second. Genji didn't even vote yet. Why didn't you group genji into your analysis?

Scum pair is super/bastion. Still need to find 3rd scum...
He's still part of the 5 players currently in the active vote

Again

the logic is

IF it was town on town voting

this game would be over

so the scenarios for each wagon can be

2 scum voting 1 town

1 scum, 1 town voting 1 town

and importantly

2 town voting 1 scum

Which means there are 5 players that are currently involved in 2 wagons that have scum on them, even if 1 of them is not voting at all.

In post 769, ironstove wrote:Bastion attempting to clear himself as not mafia by grouping himself with arguably the last 2 remaining PRs.

Just applying what I know and my opinion

If the situation was reversed and you were in my position would you pretend that there is a chance you were scum?

Or just aknowledge that some people may think different but you to hunt scum you need to work with what you know as fact

I even said that in the post
(your opinion on lycanfire and me may differ but I am working only with what I know)

The goal of the post was for you to respond to the question that you are conveniently dodging.
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:43 am

Post by ironstove »

Huh? I said I'm town reading him for the time being so I'm going to accept that he's a PR until further notice, although I'm a fickle person so this is subject to change at any point in time throughout the game while I am still remaining. Still waiting for lycan to appear back into this thread.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:44 am

Post by ironstove »

Bastion still mafia. Super/Genji is the lynch today if we're lynching.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Lycanfire »

maybe i should be making posts promising posts. that will encourage other people to post.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:12 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 768, Sir Bastion wrote:So thought experiment for those 5 players

Genji, Superbowl, Ironstove, Kyndy, Raskolnikov.

Pick the person you most feel is town out of the other 4 players

and look at the remaining 3

Do those 3 players work as a scumteam in your opinion?
:) Yep
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Lycanfire »

what's clear right now is that all or some of ironstove, genji and superbowl are bussing each other. bastion covered it on the last page. genji was put to l-3 meaning he is either scum ANDOR one or more of superbowl/rask are scum. superbowl was put to l-3 meaning he is either scum ANDOR one or more of ironstove and kyndy are scum.

i'm glad he caught this because i thought genji was put to l-3 a lot earlier and have been waiting for something like this happen (without being the person that risks losing the game). this PoE voting helped me elim a lot of scumteams in Newbie 1718, which i regrettably lost because i town bloc'd with the other townie power poster too hard and sheeped her read on a mafiaso then covered my ears in the last hour when second scum made a shitpost allowing a hammer on our BP.

ironstove's no lynch vote is claiming scum IMO. IF superbowl is scum he could NOT be hammered at l-3 even if ironstove and kyndy were town. furthermore ironstove has agreed with my reasoning that superbowl and kyndy are not a team, so IMO from all povs that haven't denied this, there is scum wagoned or on this wagon here. the no lynch vote was strange, as if to distract from this. he revoted him yes but his motive today is no lynch. that is 100% his motive behind asking me to claim.

(and that's my explanation for not claiming, because ironstove has been the one most aggressive in asking me about my role. scum would only risk one person asking about it.)

i can post more about why this is true later. im already ten minutes late.

genji's still obvscum: no real reads this far into day 3. picks at ironstove whereas meta flip flops on superbowl. he remarkably brings up kyndy a lot. probably to create associations for a future mislynch. i think genji is a comfortable lynch for today and we have more than enough info to end the game with it.

--

more post analysis later no reason to end day yet.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:45 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 782, Lycanfire wrote:what's clear right now is that all or some of ironstove, genji and superbowl are bussing each other. bastion covered it on the last page. genji was put to l-3 meaning he is either scum ANDOR one or more of superbowl/rask are scum. superbowl was put to l-3 meaning he is either scum ANDOR one or more of ironstove and kyndy are scum.

i'm glad he caught this because i thought genji was put to l-3 a lot earlier and have been waiting for something like this happen (without being the person that risks losing the game). this PoE voting helped me elim a lot of scumteams in Newbie 1718, which i regrettably lost because i town bloc'd with the other townie power poster too hard and sheeped her read on a mafiaso then covered my ears in the last hour when second scum made a shitpost allowing a hammer on our BP.

ironstove's no lynch vote is claiming scum IMO. IF superbowl is scum he could NOT be hammered at l-3 even if ironstove and kyndy were town. furthermore ironstove has agreed with my reasoning that superbowl and kyndy are not a team, so IMO from all povs that haven't denied this, there is scum wagoned or on this wagon here. the no lynch vote was strange, as if to distract from this. he revoted him yes but his motive today is no lynch. that is 100% his motive behind asking me to claim.

(and that's my explanation for not claiming, because ironstove has been the one most aggressive in asking me about my role. scum would only risk one person asking about it.)

i can post more about why this is true later. im already ten minutes late.

genji's still obvscum: no real reads this far into day 3. picks at ironstove whereas meta flip flops on superbowl. he remarkably brings up kyndy a lot. probably to create associations for a future mislynch. i think genji is a comfortable lynch for today and we have more than enough info to end the game with it.

--

more post analysis later no reason to end day yet.
Hey! I just want to say that you're a complete idiot and you should go back and read again because you're autistic/dyslexic/shouldn't be playing mafia because you obviously need to read things multiple times to understand what was written, then come back to read what you wrote, then read what was written again, then read what you wrote again. :) :) :) :) :)

I'll await your response once you're back.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:48 am

Post by ironstove »

I said you need to do that, but you're not doing that. So please go do that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Are you really this stupid? Or are you mafia? Sorry, I'm not calling you stupid as an insult, I don't mean it to come off that way, I'm just making a statement, like 'this person is fat' or 'this apple is red' so my statement 'lycan is retarded' is not me stating an opinion, but simply reiterating a fact that can be proved to anyone who looks through your posts and tries to cross reference what was written to this thread. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:56 am

Post by ironstove »

Like, I just want you to read this thread before you post, and stop making stuff off that completely derails the conversation and ignoring questions. If you're not going to do that, then kindly stop talking and refrain from posting because what you just wrote is worse than garbage tier. It's below sewage tier. It's worse than AFK and getting replaced tier.

Maf took daychat, recruit, but what's the advantage to picking up role cop, JOAT or BP? Hardly any advantage. I'm already sus that you're even a PR to begin with, then you open your mouth and spew this feces everywhere, I can't help but be slightly disgusted and appalled, this is going to make me have a negative opinion of you. Do you understand that? You want me to have a GOOD opinion of you right now because you are NOT cleared like shadow, kindly DO NOT PASS GO. Kindly STEP aside and JOIN THE QUEUE to be cleared as TOWN LIKE THE REST OF US AND STOP TALKING LIKE YOU'RE CLEARED.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:00 am

Post by ironstove »

Do you read the interactions between my former slot i.e. Sora and Super, Sora and Heebee, Heebee and super? Did you already do that? I don't think you did, and I don't think you will, and I don't think you plan to either, because you're a lazy, stupid, ignorant mafia player who doesn't even read the last 2 pages of a thread, what makes me believe you'll go and read the last 30?

inb4 lycan comes in screaming angry mafia trying to AtE because he's mafia!!!! INB4 INB4

Do you see the smiley faces I'm spamming? I'm SUPER HAPPY RIGHT NOW. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 781, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 768, Sir Bastion wrote:So thought experiment for those 5 players

Genji, Superbowl, Ironstove, Kyndy, Raskolnikov.

Pick the person you most feel is town out of the other 4 players

and look at the remaining 3

Do those 3 players work as a scumteam in your opinion?
:) Yep
you tease :oops:

genji's still obvscum: no real reads this far into day 3. picks at ironstove whereas meta flip flops on superbowl.
he remarkably brings up kyndy a lot.
Interesting observation, I assume you are suggesting some form of distancing between genji and kyndy?

though I recommend you ISO Ironstove and Kyndy if you want interesting interactions, Ironstove has yammered since he joined that he thinks kyndy is scum and while he has shifted to superbowl and myself as prime suspects (and given reasons for at least one) I'd like to point out that despite mentioning kyndy a whopping 28 times* (quite a few of them followed by *is scum*) Kyndy has directly addressed ironstove a total of three times. Welcoming him on day 2, getting him mixed up with you and posting a filler post wondering if he should believe him or superbowl.

this is a trend that also existed with ironstove's slot prior host. Sora mentioned kyndy in some form 51 times* and voted her at the very beginning of the game for a very brief period. Kyndy mentioned Sora 27 times*, but as far as I can see never responded to sora voting her. In fact I can only find one post where Kyndy said anything directly to Sora (post 167

That feels like genuine distancing. One player openly calls another scummy and consistently attack them and the other just avoids the first one. And cause there is always someone scummier to go after there is never any genuine move to act on the accusations or defend from them. You cant ever see them on the same team. If kyndy flipped scum,
well of course ironstove is not her partner he spent most of the game calling her scum.
If Ironstove is flipped scum,
well of course kyndy is not the partner, ironstove has been trying to get her lynched since he joined the game. The only reason he never succeeded is because she never gave him a chance to get that ball rolling by ignoring his now obviously scum like attacks on her.

Its all feels a bit fake to me.

I mean you'd think Ironstove would at least call out kyndy at this point for actively avoiding them since they joined the game?

and you should go back and read again because you're autistic/dyslexic/shouldn't be playing mafia because you obviously need to read things multiple times to understand what was written
Or he can just continue being a massive prick?

* please take numbers with a bit of salt it includes times when either poster may have quoted another poster mentioning kyndy. But the point remains, I scoured Kyndy's iso and she never responds to iron's numerous posts accusing her
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:14 am

Post by ironstove »

Bastion, I've also called you scum and you've ignored me.

Kyndy, can you please respond to my scum accusations. Bastion is panicking and you're ignoring me as his response to my scum claim on him.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:17 am

Post by ironstove »

Bastion, can you answer the question I asked you already?
In post 762, ironstove wrote:Bastion, are you mafia?
Why are you dodging my question?
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 788, ironstove wrote:Bastion, I've also called you scum and you've ignored me.

Kyndy, can you please respond to my scum accusations. Bastion is panicking and you're ignoring me as his response to my scum claim on him.
you've called me scum three times, the first time you never gave a reason (but promised to iso me) (here)

the second time you again gave no reason (here)

and the third time you did give a reason and *shock and behold* I did respond in 777

It's almost as if when you actually make effort...I respond with effort

So now look who's not reading mr mcshouty offensive angry person.
Scum:

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:27 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 789, ironstove wrote:Bastion, can you answer the question I asked you already?
?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:28 am

Post by ironstove »

Why don't you just answer the question? It is because you're mafia.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:29 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 790, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 788, ironstove wrote:Bastion, I've also called you scum and you've ignored me.

you've called me scum three times, the first time you never gave a reason (but promised to iso me) (here)

and the third time you did give a reason and *shock and behold* I did respond in 777

Btw, I think you are referencing the wrong posts, because nothing you stated is accurate based on the links the posts lead to.

But addressing this post is a big distraction to the bigger question of:
In post 789, ironstove wrote:Bastion, can you answer the question I asked you already?
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 793, ironstove wrote:

Btw, I think you are referencing the wrong posts, because nothing you stated is accurate based on the links the posts lead to.

But addressing this post is a big distraction to the bigger question of:
Nope they appear to be the correct links, you brought up me being scum three times. Twice you simply stated (or if you must be pendantric, asked in the 2nd post) I was scum, you didnt make a case nor did you explain your suspicions

Third time you actually did accuse me of something (of trying to make myself look like town by putting myself beside the 2 prs) and I responded to it (which is the post I linked)

And to humour you, No I am not mafia. Nor am I scum, I can answer that with confidence because at the moment this is the only game I am active in so I only have a single role to play at that moment and that role is find and hang scum.

But I assume you'll have some other petty annoyance to shout now because clearly you must distract people from going and reading you and Kyndy side by side and seeing that it looks pretty scummy and suspicious.

Or perhaps you'll go back to being offensive and shouting and faux angry, I think there is bit further beneath the barrel you can reach there, maybe you can kick some puppies or wear a *make america great again* baseball cap.
Scum:

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:39 am

Post by ironstove »

Oh so you are one of those neo-libtard BLM idiots who support the killing of police in America? It makes so much more sense now why you post the way you do with what comes off as a self-righteous tone that can only be the product of one who suffers from a complex :wink:

I'll break down your post for you...

You link to this quote:
In post 719, ironstove wrote:Bastion confirmed as second mafia.
Does it say anywhere I'm going to ISO you? Or are you lying, or maybe you did link to the wrong post and you're dumb. :facepalm:
Pretty sure this is a question. Do you libtards know the difference between a question and a statement? protip: Questions end with question marks. :cool:

LOL.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:41 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 794, Sir Bastion wrote:And to humour you, No I am not mafia. Nor am I scum, I can answer that with confidence because at the moment this is the only game I am active in so I only have a single role to play at that moment and that role is find and hang scum.
Man. This statement alone makes me like 85-90% sure that you are scum at this point with super. :wink: You squirmed so much but you ended up getting caught regardless.... You play such obvious scum end game.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

so "some other petty annoyance to distract people"

gotcha
Scum:

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

WTF
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 743, ironstove wrote:Rask, can you please build a quick case on heebee's posts and why he's scum? I did two ISOs prior to heebee and I'm not really seeing anything particularly scummy, he still seems like lazy bad-town who voted without reading the thread which was further validated by him going AFK and replaced.

I'm not convinced he's scum and I don't think doing another ISO on him is going to change that without someone else's POV.
Genji's scum because a team without him is either literally impossible or has done crazy distancing. I've went over the old slot a bit before so you can check that. The slot itself is worse now because they're almost the assumed lynch but they're not really pushing anything, I'm not really seeing the desperation that would be appropriate for their position. I'm thinking of why someone replaces into this situation in mylo to do nothing and I think it's way more likely from scum who'll get bussed and still has a wincon after death; the urgency of that situation versus being town and getting voted in mylo is pretty night and day.

Interesting thing is why he gives bowl that consideration and doesn't want to vote there after scumreading him. I guess if it was genji/bowl bussing each other this would be like a subversion of that but I still think bowl's more likely town, especially while genji/kyndy exists as a thing. Kyndy voting bowl doesn't really change the either-or team dynamic there assuming you ARE town.
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Open Games”