Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 742, ironstove wrote:
In post 735, Raskolnikov wrote:@ironstove pretty sure you're town here but completely disagree with you townreading the slot.
I think you should recognise the problem in scumreading kyndy and bowl simultaneously
and see no scumteam outside of him really works.
I think with daychat available for mafia, they can run plays like this. Do you disagree that with a day-chat mafia could not plan to make a play like this to throw town off completely? That's the power I think day-chat provides IMO.

I'm going to do another re-read and reassess if I made a mistake.
I can see this point for others but I try to judge what is realistic from people. I don't think bowl or kyndy would distance this convincingly without it looking pretty fake.
As for lycan, (if I wasn't townreading you) you, and sort of bastion I'd be way more reserved making these conclusions... in general I think optimal play is to nail the weakest scum because they'll pretty much guide the way to the rest.
deranged and incoherent
?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by ironstove »

Well, I believe Rask is town, but three scum in {superbowl, bastion, kyndy, genji, lycan}
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: Genji
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by ironstove »

UNVOTE:

Based on your assessment, that kyndy and super can't be on the same team and that genji is 100% scum, you're town reading super, so that means your scum team is either:

Genji, kyndy, and bastion, or genji, kyndy, and lycan.

Lycan's PR claim is still bugging me, but I'm more inclined to believe it than not, so you're basically leaving the only option as being genji, kyndy, and bastion.

That doesn't leave much room for error and you seem pretty certain.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 737, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 735, Raskolnikov wrote:@ironstove pretty sure you're town here
Why
I just get the feeling he was actually trying to figure things out since his replace and tbh he seems to be the only one really invested in this game. I was pretty null on sora but the way iron acted when he first got in and his approach to the setup I really like.

Tbh turn on genji today is a little ehh, although at this point even if he was scum it should be with that as partner anyways as IDK why else he would have particularly cared about the slot that much in the first place today (earlier). But at this point he's my only confident townread left so...
deranged and incoherent
?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THAT INTERACTION HAD ME DYING
Now you see what I have to deal with bastion
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

@iron I don't completely rule out superbowl but he's way better than kyndy.

I want you to seriously suggest a team without genji in it.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

A superbowl team without genji would mean that genji AND kyndy are both town which would like leave me disappointed in the human race as a whole...
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

superbowl I love your name btw I can't resist saying aloud when I read it
deranged and incoherent
?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 808, Raskolnikov wrote:superbowl I love your name btw I can't resist saying aloud when I read it
Thanks I try
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Main point of bastions is just that scum must be within each pool, though the conclusions from that aren't anything not already what I've narrowed down in associations though. Genji with kyndy, or genji with bowl or something really wacky. Bastion had a convoluted way of saying this pretty simple theory though and doesn't really push what HIS stance on who the scum is but okay I guess.

The latter points where he assumes lycan town and champions himself is pretty bullshit though, even if we could trust his align, assuming that also for lycan is really careless with the claim circumstances. Trying to ask us to only consider those within the 5 as the scumteam can be scum motivated but if he believes what he's saying it's just as valid, though I still wouldn't agree wrt lycan.

Though I've also noticed a tendency in games for scum to believe claims more readily (or go the extreme other way and never believe it) because they know it themselves to be true. I'm kind of sad because I was townreading him really strong off that day 2 play but I guess if lycan is PR it makes sense?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I'll be pretty sad if iron gets replaced because of that fight... from my general experience around here it's pretty likely though :?
deranged and incoherent
?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 810, Raskolnikov wrote:Main point of bastions is just that scum must be within each pool, though the conclusions from that aren't anything not already what I've narrowed down in associations though. Genji with kyndy, or genji with bowl or something really wacky. Bastion had a convoluted way of saying this pretty simple theory though and doesn't really push what HIS stance on who the scum is but okay I guess.

The latter points where he assumes lycan town and champions himself is pretty bullshit though, even if we could trust his align, assuming that also for lycan is really careless with the claim circumstances. Trying to ask us to only consider those within the 5 as the scumteam can be scum motivated but if he believes what he's saying it's just as valid, though I still wouldn't agree wrt lycan.

Though I've also noticed a tendency in games for scum to believe claims more readily (or go the extreme other way and never believe it) because they know it themselves to be true. I'm kind of sad because I was townreading him really strong off that day 2 play but I guess if lycan is PR it makes sense?
That post is pretty much all from bastion's pov. Honestly idk why people aren't liking it I found it to be a pretty good wagon analysis if you hadn't thought of it already while also telling us what bastion's thinking at the same time.

Pedit: Imo he should just get a warning unless it's happened before or lycan/someone else requests it.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 811, Raskolnikov wrote:I'll be pretty sad if iron gets replaced because of that fight... from my general experience around here it's pretty likely though :?

what fight?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

783-795
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Idk I feel like despite all that analysis he's still like not that involved if that makes sense.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I'm getting pretty tired of this dragging on at this point tbh, if we could lynch genji already that'd be great. We wouldn't even be in this situation if he was the d1 lynch (remember how fast njac died when hebee was looking viable?).

Unless anyone has any other major points to bring up?

I know not everyone can just trust my game sense and perspective but please. I feel like if this gamestate goes on much longer we get more flaking and replacements and an apathy spiral.
deranged and incoherent
?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by ironstove »

If mod replaces me, it was worth it. I came, I saw, I scum hunted.

To answer your question of a team without genji: {super, kyndy, bastion} {super, kyndy, lycan}

Actually Rask, it's interesting you are saying you'll be sad if I'm replaced... Because I'd expect a town player to want me to be replaced.

And I still don't see why hebee's slot was scum. I did another ISO on him, he has 10 posts in this entire game, his first post is on 191, he suspected lycan for his late RVS, then switched over to verdeth saying he was trying to tunnel with no follow up (seems like afking more than anything else here). And switches over to NJAC.

A lot of players have the same flipping around, for example superbowl as I highlighted earlier switches between lynches constantly, as does kyndy.

I retract my townread on rask... This post rubs me the wrong way and feels scummy (scum sad that the town player TRing him might get booted):
In post 811, Raskolnikov wrote:I'll be pretty sad if iron gets replaced because of that fight... from my general experience around here it's pretty likely though :?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by ironstove »

I'm not lynching genji... Still not convinced this guy is mafia, I have not seen a strong case for him, and nobody has provided me a convincing case to scum read him over other players that are in this game...

With that said, he very well could be scum, but I'm not convinced that he's scum.

We're in mylo atm, and I don't see what the problem is with a no-lynch. FMPOV, I'd like to see slots get eliminated, and lycan will also have to claim the following day on what his night action was. If he's going to use the BS that he didn't do anything again or picks a target that makes no sense then at that point he's prob maf.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by ironstove »

No-lynch gives us the opportunity to confirm lycan's information, and I am pretty sure he is mafia because of his comment in indicating that pushing for a no-lynch is a scum move in a mylo situation with no explanation.

If he's scum, I think he saying it's a scum strat to push for no-lynch because he knows he will have to confirm his PR the following day and be revealed as mafia.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 814, superbowl9 wrote:783-795
there needs to be a troll smiley in mafiascum

that wasnt a fight

It was a a bit of razzle dazzle

Ok Iron used some language that was a bit much. But it did make a nice show because no one is talking about the 2 points that set him off.

So its clearly worked. we're back to talking about events prior to the fight.

I mean are any of you even going to consider to check Kyndy and Ironstove in iso?

Ahh no, too much drama there...Dont want to go there, things will get nasty

Or thinking about Lycan raising that ironstove unvoting at this point being very suspect?

Again ahh no a lot of drama there.

Pity

as has already been shown there were scum in both wagons, so to abandon your wagon as ironstove did but not actually change your mind on anything (Ironstove has repeated many times since unvoting that old soupbowl is still scum suspect numero uno) that is genuinely suspect.

Though I disagree with the notion that scum would push for a claim so hard, so that part of his case is meh.

but regardless Lycan calls out Ironstove and ironstove's reaction is to shout him down.

In post 815, Raskolnikov wrote:Idk I feel like despite all that analysis he's still like not that involved if that makes sense.
In what way?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Votecount 3.005

ironstove is being force replaced. Overly abusive language
will not
be tolerated.

superbowl9 [1]
kyndy101
Genji [2]
Raskolnikov, superbowl9
Not Voting [5]
Lycanfire, Genji, shaddowez, Sir Bastion, ironstove

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2016-09-08 11:15:00)
pagetop count: Lilith 9 | ironstove 4 | Vedith 4 | light_ganski 3 | shaddowez 2 | kyndy101 2 | HighHopes 2 | NJAC 2 | Raskolnikov 1 | superbowl9 1 | Sir Bastion 1 | Hebee Inc 1
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 820, Sir Bastion wrote:So its clearly worked. we're back to talking about events prior to the fight.

I mean are any of you even going to consider to check Kyndy and Ironstove in iso?

Ahh no, too much drama there...Dont want to go there, things will get nasty

Or thinking about Lycan raising that ironstove unvoting at this point being very suspect?

Again ahh no a lot of drama there.

Pity

as has already been shown there were scum in both wagons, so to abandon your wagon as ironstove did but not actually change your mind on anything (Ironstove has repeated many times since unvoting that old soupbowl is still scum suspect numero uno) that is genuinely suspect.

Though I disagree with the notion that scum would push for a claim so hard, so that part of his case is meh.

but regardless Lycan calls out Ironstove and ironstove's reaction is to shout him down.
I've basically been feeling this way the whole time (not the part about the interaction w/ kyndy tho), his vote switching kind of reminds me of the hebi slot. Hence why I moved him up in my lynch order. I'll be pushing for him tomorrow if we get there.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:56 pm

Post by Genji »

I find it rather interesting that almost everyone has Kyndy in their scum teams, yet no one is pushing them alone, but has them in a group.
I find this very odd.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by Genji »

In post 822, superbowl9 wrote:I've basically been feeling this way the whole time (not the part about the interaction w/ kyndy tho), his vote switching kind of reminds me of the hebi slot. Hence why I moved him up in my lynch order.
I'll be pushing for him tomorrow if we get there
This isn't good either.

Return to “Completed Open Games”