Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'M DRUNK AND BUSY
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

I looked at the list and there's like 2 people I'd vote

Is there anything Blackberry did that is suspicious?

pedit: xofelf is one person i'd vote!
Vote: xofelf

~std
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 1075, Shadoweh wrote:I'M DRUNK AND BUSY
Almost drunk but also busy.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Is anyone gonna give reasons for all these votes?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i could but you're not even putting in the effort to make one so
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I also haven't voted today
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:53 pm

So I'm just going to spitball here

PrivateI feels exactly how I would expect PrivateI town to play. I don't have a ton of experience with that, or if he just always plays that way, but I'm comfy with him being town

if you put everyone's posts together and removed their names from it, i feel confident i could find out which ones were xofs, but I don't have any mafia experience with her. Her posts seem really wobbly, part of which I think has to do with why i would recognize her posts, but part of it just seems a little off. I hate her comment on majiffy, esp ("that's a town slot").

I get bad feels from InflatablePie, some of his posts kind of look like 'this is what i need to be doing' but also some of his posts were good. I would have to look to find specific examples.

i'm going to have trouble with BB because I dunno if he was just WK us and bussing Radja D1 but it just kind of seems weird to do that and then be like 'hey, also, what about this townread you have on flameaxe' which is kind of why i'm curious about your opinion on BB, Gamma.

~std
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by xofelf »

*shrugs* I don't really play mafia much. And I only tend to say stuff when I have stuff to say that other people haven't already said better than me or should come from me. Sorry I seem wobbly? Normal games have a lot more to go off of than this one. Re: town slot, I did say he was specifically town, and town slot is also a way I've seen people refer to town before too. I don't play much but I try to remember and use the terminology I've seen people use before. Sorry you don't like my posts, but I'm still town. Just not good at coming across that way I guess. Observatory play doesn't come across nearly so great on forums.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 1072, pablito wrote:Makes sense. So I'm still thinking about that vote-parking theory at end of D1 - that leads me toward PrivateI then.

Re-read D1. Interesting things to note: Haschel was active. He also said that he understood Radja wagon but not Bella wagon. The biggest detractor from Bella-wagon were Haschel and Berry. Both aimed to getting Radja lynched instead.

Meh, there's lots of good stuff in D1 knowing that Bella is scum too, I'm not motivated to explain more. Just VOTE: PrivateI
Could you explain more please? I'm interested.
You Are Worth It
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Xofelf is usually wobbly in mafia games.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Here There Be Dragons wrote: i'm going to have trouble with BB because I dunno if he was just WK us and bussing Radja D1 but it just kind of seems weird to do that and then be like 'hey, also, what about this townread you have on flameaxe' which is kind of why i'm curious about your opinion on BB, Gamma.
~std
I didn't like BB's comment on pabs not getting lynched being relevant to the alignment of other people, and minorly the majiffy push at the time wasn't great.

tbh there are better votes than mist atm I think, but I'm not confident in any actual scumread and I really need about half the game to fucking vote someone and put some small bit of effort into the game so they'll be godamn readable. If the game keeps going like it has I could pretty much just push for lynching one not-doing-shit player every day and hoping that at least one flips scum, but I don't know if I'd even be that sad about it if they all flipped town if it gave us a lylo that was all people actually playing the game.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by pablito »

I'm too exhausted this week to do a proper post.

1) Still not happy with how PrivateI built up to wanting to vote me
In post 265, PrivateI wrote:
In post 213, pablito wrote:It's okay guys. It's alright to vote me. I know you want to
In post 215, pablito wrote:No really. I know all of you always wanted me out. I've come to peace with it.
I don't like these posts, but I also don't like the day to end because that means post-meet blues are right around the corner.

FoS: Pablito
2) Potentially fake-called the L-2
In post 280, PrivateI wrote:That's L-2, I think.
3) Vote-parked for the rest of the day while scum helped bus scum (as evidenced by the two major wagons being Bella vs. Radja). The vote parking is actually justified here.
In post 505, PrivateI wrote:
In post 503, Blackberry wrote:Can everyone just claim and shit.

And if you're not voting vote someone please. Not voting is equivalent to stalling at this point >_>
Are you kidding me?

I don't like Blackberry at all atm. Claiming, frankly, doesn't help us now, and I don't think it will until much later.

Mod, I think the vote count is wrong somehow. There are 19 players or so (maybe 18?), but your last vote count shows 21 votes casted or not casted, and four people are recorded as not voting, but the number not voting is listed as five.

Looking at it now...

Finally, I don't have a wagon I want to hop in at this time. I like Pablitoscum, and I think Dragons and Radja are just town fighting.
4) D2 hasn't explained anything about any possible change of thoughts on pablito, but then comments on UT regarding pablito-wagon. If PrivateI is unsure if I'm scum, I'm not sure if I buy this statement, because there's no standard to make any claim about alignment (sure, it may look sketchy, but whatever). Hiplop and I caught Bro as scum in Homestuck because of this flippity-floppity stance

Spoiler:
In post 716, PrivateI wrote:
In post 552, Untrod Tripod wrote:we could lynch PrivateI

I don't see a downside
In post 593, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 590, Majiffy wrote:
In post 587, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 583, Majiffy wrote:Oh so that's your argument

"Oh I had no reason and now you caught me lying going to brush it off with sarcasm/10"

Cute.
I don't think there's something wrong with changing wagons when yours doesn't seem to be working
And now the argument changes again

Lets see how many more reasons Dragon comes up with to justify their bad voting pattern.
Some you think he couldn't pick which of his partners to bus? Why aren't you bitching about my voting patterns
In post 605, Untrod Tripod wrote:do you have anything to add or do you want to die today?
I don't really understand UT so far, but he hasn't been here since Monday (haha, I'm one to talk), so I don't have more material to figure out what's happening. He did the same thing Day One, jumping on the Pablito wagon after half the votes needed to lynch had already been cast, and not throwing any votes out until then. He seems to favour casting unfounded, unrelated aspersions from the side, and hopping on the "Anyone, As Long As It's Not Me" wagon once it gains momentum. While this might be a (two-time) winning strategy for a Survivor game, it's scummy as it can be here.

Vote: Untrod Tripod

My understanding is that if PrivateI thinks I'm potentially scum, then isn't it actually good that UT jumped on pablito-wagon in the first place? The reason why this is a flip flop is because later on PrivateI questions me about my votes, which could be seen as PrivateI potentially suspecting me or at least trying to reopen the pablito-wagon.

Spoiler:
In post 922, PrivateI wrote:
In post 903, pablito wrote:VOTE: privatei
In post 907, hiplop wrote:i still would have preferred the gays died
In post 920, pablito wrote:Okay VOTE: hiplop based on a meta read.
Was Hiplop's post scummy/"meta" enough to warrant switching votes, when it seemed like you were just hopping on a wagon in the first place? Explain the vote on hiplop as well.

PrivateI's ISO does not have 100% consistency for me, and that is a big scumtell for me. It's not foolproof though, but I think it's damn-worth well pursuing.

Also PrivateI's voting history looks suspicious.
Sup, later.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:47 pm

In post 1084, Kmd4390 wrote:Xofelf is usually wobbly in mafia games.
but do you actually have an opinion on xof

~std
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:50 pm

In post 1082, xofelf wrote:*shrugs* I don't really play mafia much. And I only tend to say stuff when I have stuff to say that other people haven't already said better than me or should come from me. Sorry I seem wobbly? Normal games have a lot more to go off of than this one. Re: town slot, I did say he was specifically town, and town slot is also a way I've seen people refer to town before too. I don't play much but I try to remember and use the terminology I've seen people use before. Sorry you don't like my posts, but I'm still town. Just not good at coming across that way I guess. Observatory play doesn't come across nearly so great on forums.
less tell more show

when you said majiffy was one of the people that actually made things happen in this game what exactly were you referring to

~std
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

k so

majiffy self-voting as a tracker was dumb, so thanks for that, but hey I voted him too so it's not like I helped. don't really wanna vote xof, she seems like she's very transparent 'newb-town' - no offense, but it fits if she doesn't play mafia much.
Dargons wrote:I get bad feels from InflatablePie, some of his posts kind of look like 'this is what i need to be doing' but also some of his posts were good. I would have to look to find specific examples.
basically after we lynched xalxe I lost my motivation to care about this game (Majiffy wagon didn't help), but I'll try and get back into it

@pablito, do you have opinions on any Radja/Bella/PrivateI interactions?
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

maybe I'll take all the lynchwagons/L-1s and do some VCA at some point

dunno if it'll help much though
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It probably would! I suppose i can agree to disabgree with your reasoning. there arenht' that ,any scum left anyowas so rtrying to ferrets is always going to be wobbly. I dunno if i wnat to lynch mr. privates while worried about the perosn who dislikes im i guess. but i do dobuts myself because i don't want to votes cause i love so i t is hard to say i wiasont inflouence by the fells.
Kmd4390 wrote:Xofelf is usually wobbly in mafia games.
do you wanctuly have epxriernce with this? i am i n treedged.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:51 am

Post by pablito »

In post 1089, InflatablePie wrote: @pablito, do you have opinions on any Radja/Bella/PrivateI interactions?
From the iso privateI was blatantly veering toward discrediting the radja wagon and if I remember from my contextual d1 reread it seemed like there was intentional non commenting on bella.
Sup, later.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1087, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 1084, Kmd4390 wrote:Xofelf is usually wobbly in mafia games.
but do you actually have an opinion on xof

~std
You'd think I'd be able to read someone I know IRL, but I always seem to be wrong. My read right now is town, but it's a weak read. She seems more willing to talk and give meaningful thoughts than she does as scum.

Shadow, sorry but I have no idea what that post was supposed to say.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:52 am

In post 1093, Kmd4390 wrote:She seems more willing to talk and give meaningful thoughts than she does as scum.
will you humor me and give me 2 examples where she's done that here

also, what is she like as scum?

~std
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Post 979 and the post where she hammered Majiffy. As scum, I feel like she's quieter. Posts without saying much. Not very often. I get the feeling she's afraid to make a mistake. Her town game comes across the same way, but to a lesser extent. Don't trust my meta on her 100% though. I incorrectly scumread her the last time we played together in Inyuasha mafia. I think she got lost in the speed of a large theme and I mistook it for her scum meta.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:12 am

Post by PrivateI »

Pablito, for the sake of space, I won't quote the whole of your message. I will, however, do my best to address it.

Your first point I don't understand, and your second I don't feel a need to substantially address. It had been awhile since a mod post at that point and several votes had changed. Based on an overview of the pages preceding, and wanting to get SOMETHING posted before I had to leave for orientation, I casted a vote, and included a potential heads-up based on the information I had seen. Let me ask you this--would it have been scummier if I had not included the L-2 warning?

As for your third point, I can't really justify that, other than to say that I'm a relatively instinctual player. Except in some limited circumstances (town actively both not helping and not replacing out because of...pride? indignation? I really don't know what Majiffy was up to...), I don't see a reason to vote for someone I believe to be town. In your case, I did turn around on what I thought about you (as you point out later), partially because of your Day 2 posting, and partially because of the flips of Day/Night 1.

This is a great segue to lead into point four. The flips did have me come around on my thoughts on you, and I was ok with you being town. As far as me questioning you, I'm not going to avoid asking questions when I don't understand someone's logic, even (especially) if I'm presently reading you as town.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:22 am

xofelf, why is majiffy the only thing you've been confident about this entire game?

~std
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

VOTE: shadoweh
Gammagooey
Gammagooey