[2] BROseidon ~ Aristophanes, MagnaofIllusion
[2] DiamondSentinel ~ Medical Junkies, Spiffeh
[2] SnarkySnowman ~ Grib, hiplop
[2] Snowstorm ~ SnarkySnowman, Firebringer
[1] Firebringer ~ DiamondSentinel
[1] hiplop ~ Zulfy

Not Voting (2) - Snowstorm, Transcend

With 15 alive, it's 8 to lynch!

Deadline is at (expired on 2016-09-05 12:00:00).
[/color]

A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

/in to replace for Kids TV Characters Mafia!!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3369, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3350, DiamondSentinel wrote:How did I strawman you? I was agreeing with your earlier statement from when you were scumreading Spiffeh.
You were basically saying that I was saying all your reads were people who agree with you.
So I was basically saying what you were basically saying...
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Grib »

Yeah, not happening tonight. I'll do it while I'm at work on Friday.

Gotta crank out some assignments like a good little schoolboy.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:29 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Current wagons:

[3] MagnaofIllusion - TOWN
[2] BROseidon - TOWN
[2] DiamondSentinel - TOWN
[2] SnarkySnowman - TOWN
[2] Snowstorm - SCUM
[1] Firebringer - Eh?
[1] hiplop - SCUM

We gotta change our wagon priorities here guys
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

thanks for that helpful insight
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3361, SnowStorm wrote:The people voting MoI, what do you think of his interactions with Imperium?
MoI had a few mentions of Imperium earlygame, calling him out for the super not-important question of whether Tammy is 'participating' (im assuming he just meant posting in thread because otherwise it seems retarded to even ask instead of just not-important) and they had some minor interaction after that when imperium quoted several people in a row with questions/comments and MoI was one of them, and later than that they talked about their mutual scumreads on each other but never bothered actually voting one another. To me it looks most like Imperium and MoI distancing from each other with a plan to bus each other if necessary later in the game.

The only thing that gave me pause when I was going through it was this -
In post 1563, MagnaofIllusion wrote:My problem with Imperium’s Waco case is basically Imperium – I’m having a hard time getting a Town read on Nacho’s posting and thought process. I could go through his case right now and lay out why I don’t see the points he made as compelling but I’m just going to say that I didn’t buy into it when I first read it and leave it at that. After all giving 100% of my thoughts to the thread isn’t an exercise I’m going to engage in when there are many other examples of players keeping their reasoning “close to the vest”. The Waco push looks very much to me like a “designated fall guy” push from Imperium not an honest scum-hunting effort.
It's a little harder than I'd expect for regular scum distancing, and I'd expect from this that MoI would have definitely been planning to vote Imperium on either d2 or d3 here if Imperium was still alive and there wasn't a big game shakeup that refocused everyone. And though I don't think they would have wanted to actually lynch each other that early, I can definitely see scum-MoI pushing on Imperium at that time without the expectation that a serious wagon would form on Imperium for it.
Medical Junkies
Medical Junkies
Goon
Medical Junkies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Medical Junkies »

In post 3378, SnarkySnowman wrote:Current wagons:

[3] MagnaofIllusion - TOWN
[2] BROseidon - TOWN
[2] DiamondSentinel - TOWN
[2] SnarkySnowman - TOWN
[2] Snowstorm - SCUM
[1] Firebringer - Eh?
[1] hiplop - SCUM

We gotta change our wagon priorities here guys
Please elaborate. We have three days until dead line.

We need to start condensing wagons, and now.
This is a hydra of KuroiXHF and Malakittens.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by BROseidon »

VOTE: ds This had better momentum behind it than MoI ever got.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

bleh

i guess MoI isn't happening so I'll read over some more later tonight and then actually do something useful with my vote after
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3383, Gammagooey wrote:i guess MoI isn't happening
Hmmm

I worry this is a half-assed attempt to backtrack from a partner.
Will have to check.
no investigation no right to speak
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2112, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1940, BROseidon wrote:I'm trying to work through why Fox would get shot by scum over a number of other high-profile players in this game. N1 shot is best used to remove a townie who has a scumread on one or more of the more townread members of the scumteam. Obviously that wasnt TammyCho.

This makes me think that there's very like 1-2 scum in {DS, farside, MoI}. Snarky being scum probably wouldn't have gotten Fox shot, since Snarky's not a scum member that the team would try to protect until endgame. DS is probably the most likely to be town out of those 3 based on him also getting pretty seriously wagoned day 1 as well.
I think Imperium is perfectly capable of recognizing that Fox was probably the most dangerous town player and they would probably have more control once they were out of the way.

I feel like you're jumping through hurdles to end with a farside scum read
SPIFFEH QUICK!

Can you give me the context on this because I just don't know man.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 3380, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 3361, SnowStorm wrote:The people voting MoI, what do you think of his interactions with Imperium?
MoI had a few mentions of Imperium earlygame, calling him out for the super not-important question of whether Tammy is 'participating' (im assuming he just meant posting in thread because otherwise it seems retarded to even ask instead of just not-important) and they had some minor interaction after that when imperium quoted several people in a row with questions/comments and MoI was one of them, and later than that they talked about their mutual scumreads on each other but never bothered actually voting one another. To me it looks most like Imperium and MoI distancing from each other with a plan to bus each other if necessary later in the game.

The only thing that gave me pause when I was going through it was this -
In post 1563, MagnaofIllusion wrote:My problem with Imperium’s Waco case is basically Imperium – I’m having a hard time getting a Town read on Nacho’s posting and thought process. I could go through his case right now and lay out why I don’t see the points he made as compelling but I’m just going to say that I didn’t buy into it when I first read it and leave it at that. After all giving 100% of my thoughts to the thread isn’t an exercise I’m going to engage in when there are many other examples of players keeping their reasoning “close to the vest”. The Waco push looks very much to me like a “designated fall guy” push from Imperium not an honest scum-hunting effort.
It's a little harder than I'd expect for regular scum distancing, and I'd expect from this that MoI would have definitely been planning to vote Imperium on either d2 or d3 here if Imperium was still alive and there wasn't a big game shakeup that refocused everyone. And though I don't think they would have wanted to actually lynch each other that early, I can definitely see scum-MoI pushing on Imperium at that time without the expectation that a serious wagon would form on Imperium for it.
I guess I could see them distancing, but why? So early in the game, I don't think it makes much sense for two strong players like them to split the scum team like that. Imperium was being town read, some players might have been less sure about them, but drawing more attention to Imperium the way MoI did, seems like the opposite of what they should have done. It's fueling doubt when they should appease it. And after Waco's town flip, MoI would have no choice but to pursue an Imperium lynch. Unnecessarily bussing a partner on the second day of a large game does not sound like a good idea.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3376, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 3369, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3350, DiamondSentinel wrote:How did I strawman you? I was agreeing with your earlier statement from when you were scumreading Spiffeh.
You were basically saying that I was saying all your reads were people who agree with you.
So I was basically saying what you were basically saying...
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Zulfy highly talkative in a game is new to me.
Zulfy, whats going on in your head about current wagons?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3091, Aristophanes wrote:I do totally agree though. MoI, I really dislike your discrediting on a Friendly Neighbour clear this early in the game.
Pretty thin ISO here but I can see Aristophanes complying with a MoI lynch.
In post 2601, Medical Junkies wrote:
In post 2528, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2503, kdowns wrote:I've yet to even see a decent case on me. Spiff you're town in my eyes, so stop trying to ruin that for me right now.
Are we just going to drop FB's fake guilty attempt on Spiff also?
VOTE: Kdowns
You created an entire fucking wall in a case to get BRO lynched.
This change in vote is so disingenuous my head is spinning.
Some decent suspicion here.

2 in 1 here (and how fitting):
In post 3010, hiplop wrote:
In post 3005, Spiffeh wrote:MoI is town because he called out the fact that the Tammy head of Imperium was MIA
??????????

what the fuck is this
One for one against okay okay.

Grib seems to actively only focus on camntsuki (+1) but I finally found this:
In post 1912, Grib wrote:Magna is basically my ride-or-die toptown this game, in case that wasn't clear.
As for SnarkySnowman
In post 3378, SnarkySnowman wrote:[3] MagnaofIllusion - TOWN
If only all of it was this easy.

Then:
In post 3156, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3150, SnowStorm wrote:Finally, all caught up.

Town:
Grib
DS
MoI
Zulfy
(Ceph)

The rest is in limbo.

I'll start properly posting tomorrow.
How in the fuck do you have zulfy as town?
Let alone DS.

wtf is even this.
That's one against MoI and one very much ambivalent about him.

Like really there is nothing in Firebringer's ISO that comes close to a read on MoI. He says he's not feeling up to a MoI lynch but that can mean whatever.

I found Transcend in there too, if you wanna look. Also town-reading MoI. Getting tired here folks.

Oh me? You asking about me? :good:

I uh, I don't know man. I've spent my energy here looking at the DiamondSentinel wagon and the surrounding area. Haven't even ISO'd DiamondSentinel. Or MagnaofIllusion.

I hear he's had some funny posts tho.

Anyway it looks like it's a tie. 4 for lynching the guy and four for not lynching the guy.

That's on those not on the wagon, see. So you add on those other three on this page top and you get a fancy schmancy L-1. Obviously that's with a lense of optimism, as you can see here in this post but

I guess I just don't buy
InflatablePie
Gammagooey's retraction.

+2 then.

BROseidon/Gammagooey/??? Could it be that easy? Who knows. Not me.

Btw I had to download the above post to my phone cuz my Internet kaputted.

I do this for you, MS.

Pedit: FB it's this this is what goes on in my head.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Also don't lie FB. Puppy Mafia! And um, the one that TheLhix ruined (you were there, yea?). And BulletNLynchProof's, at the beginning.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3390, Zulfy wrote:Also don't lie FB. Puppy Mafia! And um, the one that TheLhix ruined (you were there, yea?). And BulletNLynchProof's, at the beginning.
You didn't really do much in Puppy Mafia as far as I remember, I remember you got lynched day 1 for being an odd ball.
Show

Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Reminder to check that thing I said I would. Good night babbos.

Pedit: how dare u
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@Zulfy- I'd be happy to be proven wrong but MoI went up to about 5 votes earlier today (game day), the wagon basically immediately went back down to 3, and now it's at just me and one other person on it immediately after I try to pull people onto it for the second time. I'm the only one actually arguing for it instead of just being willing to do it so it seems really unlikely to happen from the feel of the game I have- I haven't gone through individual player's opinions on him like you did but it's been 2-3 days since I started pushing, I think pretty much everyone's popped in at some point or another since then (except for MoI himself, funnily enough) and nobody else seemed like they wanted to do MoI specifically over the other current wagons.

Also you seemed to abandon the idea later in your post anyway but trying to actively pull people off of their wagons onto MoI like I've done here would be absolutely retarded if we were scum together.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Cephrir »

VOTE: Diamond

Sorry dude maybe tomorrow
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3393, Gammagooey wrote:@Zulfy- I'd be happy to be proven wrong but MoI went up to about 5 votes earlier today (game day), the wagon basically immediately went back down to 3, and now it's at just me and one other person on it immediately after I try to pull people onto it for the second time. I'm the only one actually arguing for it instead of just being willing to do it so it seems really unlikely to happen from the feel of the game I have- I haven't gone through individual player's opinions on him like you did but it's been 2-3 days since I started pushing, I think pretty much everyone's popped in at some point or another since then (except for MoI himself, funnily enough) and nobody else seemed like they wanted to do MoI specifically over the other current wagons.

Also you seemed to abandon the idea later in your post anyway but trying to actively pull people off of their wagons onto MoI like I've done here would be absolutely retarded if we were scum together.
tbf I've said my piece about MoI.

You can lead a horse to water...
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@Snowstorm- It's true that it wouldn't be the best most perfect scum play, but I don't think that a lot of players actually aim to do the theoretical best thing for scum in most situations since that's exactly what people tend to assume what scum actually did/tried later. A lot of people just tend to try to emulate their town game as scum, and that type of behavior MoI did with the 'is tammy posting' poking early game I think is more likely to come from scum seeing something they know is scummy and trying to react to it like they might as town than town get riled up over basically nothing. I also think that if MoI and Imperium could have pulled off a wagon on Imperium d2 with MoI at the forefront but keep Imperium alive until day 3 or 4 (and given the number of people townreading Imperium day 1, I think that's a pretty reasonable possibility) MoI would have been able to pretty easily ride out the rest of the game and have a lot of influence in future wagons because of it.

--
I don't think this is going to happen but either MoI can become a viable wagon from it or I get to prove Zulfy wrong so it's a win-win for that at least

HEY EVERYONE
If you want MoI lynched over any of the current wagons, say specifically which ones in your next post so we can know if it'll be viable once the wagons consolidate in a day or so without having to bounce around between wagons and slow everything down.

eh
yeah it's literally just me on MoI now

no worries ceph.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Transcend »

urr
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: ds

don't care blond hair
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Transcend »

i too agree that moi's vote on kdowns is bad but whatever!!!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”