zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

dgb, let's face it, you won the lotto with that cupcake lynch because 75% of the time you lynch him for "lurking", you're going to end up lynching a town player. cupcake's scum meta isn't lurking any more than his town meta is. cupcake isn't more active as town, if anything, he's less active in general because he doesn't need to keep up appearances. youve maybe seen cupcake play scum what? like 2 or 3 times? you have no idea what you're talking about if you think cupcake lurking is a scum tell

plus if you pride yourself on interaction analysis, which it looks like you do, then what do you think of his ISO? do you think he spent 90% of his time talking to and about his scum buddy and doing nothing else?

i didn't think cupcake was scum for pretty much precisely that. what he was doing in the game wasn't furthering his win con in any way, literally most of the time he was posting here he was bantering with me and look where that got him. lynched. i had a little more faith in his ability as scum; i figured he'd at least be
trying
to look like he was helping town in some way. *shrug*

by the bye, there are two reasons i'm NEVER going to consider iraon town and i'm never going to be surprised when he continues not dying every single night

the first is that i could very easily see cupcake doing his whole "iraon confirmed scum via setup" thing as distancing; i would have been interested to see what he had to say about it if he ever posted again but that was cut short. the alternative here is that he was peddling bullshit for no real reason but that's an odd angle to push

the second is this, and for as long as this game goes, i don't want anyone to forget this point so i'm going to bold it so people know i mean srs bsns:
fakegod isn't averse to having PGOs in this setup and i do not believe there's a town vig outside of seraphim
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

hell i don't believe either of those shots was a vig shot anyway. i mean maaaaaybe the spiffeh-slot but i doubt it; more likely they died on whoever the scum night kill was
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:07 am

Post by iraonavp »

Katsuki would never bus me if we were scum-aligned together...

zMuffinMan, who do you suspect now?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:08 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh and to be clear, i dont think iraon is a full pgo or anything if he is pgo; it's likely very limited in utility. but when no one else claims responsibility for either of the kills last night, i want people to remember that
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:08 am

Post by iraonavp »

And I'm not PGO, I can prove that I can see the thread...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:10 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 952, iraonavp wrote:Katsuki would never bus me if we were scum-aligned together...
oh yeah he would never bus you, you're such a valuable asset to any scum team you're a part of that i can't see him ever doing that. welp. back to the drawing board
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:11 am

Post by kraska77 »

Hmm I've been thinking maybe a town bookie explains the two kills?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:11 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 954, iraonavp wrote:And I'm not PGO, I can prove that I can see the thread...
yes, i know, PGOs don't roleblock
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:13 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

ankamius is probably scum
but then maybe i'm just saying that because he's lynchbait

he's definitely not playing his standard "gut"-based game, at the very least, and his reactions don't feel natural
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:15 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

im still pretty comfortable with my tiers from the end of yesterday, but maybe move cakez up to probably town
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:16 am

Post by iraonavp »

This is inconsistent with calling me for sure a scum-aligned bodyguard, and saying you believe my softclaim.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

no it isn't

i think you're a bodyguard
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 883, zMuffinMan wrote:people i will probably never want to lynch: ckd, vedith, maybe dgb
people who are seraphim and should probably prove their role sooner rather than later (N3 at the latest, preferably): seraphim
people i don't think are scum but wish they'd be more obviouly town: PV, TNE, untrod
people who are more likely town than scum: cupcake, cakez, maybe froot loop, maybe kraska

the rest: spiffeh, ankamius, iraon
ckd vedith dgb
untrod cakez kraska
pv tne froot
iraon ankamius
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw if youre really not a PGO, you dont need to insist youre not a PGO. a town player had to have been responsible for one of those kills and theyll claim it eventually (or someone with a killing role will die)

but since i dont think that's going to happen, i'm just going to keep reminding people that the possibility you're a PGO exists
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 950, zMuffinMan wrote:dgb, let's face it, you won the lotto with that cupcake lynch because 75% of the time you lynch him for "lurking", you're going to end up lynching a town player.
cupcake's scum meta isn't lurking any more than his town meta is. cupcake isn't more active as town
, if anything, he's less active in general because he doesn't need to keep up appearances. youve maybe seen cupcake play scum what? like 2 or 3 times? you have no idea what you're talking about if you think cupcake lurking is a scum tell

plus if you pride yourself on interaction analysis, which it looks like you do, then what do you think of his ISO? do you think he spent 90% of his time talking to and about his scum buddy and doing nothing else?

i didn't think cupcake was scum for pretty much precisely that. what he was doing in the game wasn't furthering his win con in any way, literally most of the time he was posting here he was bantering with me and look where that got him. lynched. i had a little more faith in his ability as scum; i figured he'd at least be
trying
to look like he was helping town in some way. *shrug*

by the bye, there are two reasons i'm NEVER going to consider iraon town and i'm never going to be surprised when he continues not dying every single night

the first is that i could very easily see cupcake doing his whole "iraon confirmed scum via setup" thing as distancing; i would have been interested to see what he had to say about it if he ever posted again but that was cut short. the alternative here is that he was peddling bullshit for no real reason but that's an odd angle to push

the second is this, and for as long as this game goes, i don't want anyone to forget this point so i'm going to bold it so people know i mean srs bsns:
fakegod isn't averse to having PGOs in this setup and i do not believe there's a town vig outside of seraphim
I feel that this is a lie.
So I decided to check out all the games on Katsuki's 1st page.
Activity seems higher as town. I saw 2 scum games, both were in a hydra but one game was pretty low activity, and the other game was below average. The town games appear to have above average posts and content.
I claim scum \o/
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:26 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 296, Katsuki wrote:
In post 292, zMuffinMan wrote:seems like an easy mislynch
Why?
In post 293, zMuffinMan wrote:i mean because i think hes scum
Why?
This makes me think that zMuffinMan is scum-aligned too. Katsuki and zMuffinMan joke a lot about being scum-aligned together and it's probably because they're trying to sow the kind of WIFOM that zMuffinMan is now invoking...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:30 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 941, kraska77 wrote:
In post 938, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 912, kraska77 wrote:dgb is solid town i guess...
why is that?
In post 912, kraska77 wrote:it looked like there were many lynches on the table but she strongarmed a lynch on katsuki,
plus setup says theres only one bookie in scumteam, i doubt she would start a wagon on him and throw him under the bus this early into the game when there were other lynches on the table too
what do you think?
I am not sure...though I guess as scum, she could of pulled her vote last minute for whatever reason since we were so close to a no lynch. I am just not sold she is town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 964, Vedith wrote:Activity seems higher as town. I saw 2 scum games, both were in a hydra but one game was pretty low activity, and the other game was below average. The town games appear to have above average posts and content.
:roll:

if you really, really want to take me up on this, let's bet real money on it (it's not technically anything to do with the game so it shouldn't count as outside influences, we're just discussing cupcake's meta)

for every town game you find with "higher than average" activity, i'll find two games where he lurked for at least the majority of the game

for every scum game you find where he lurked, i'll find two where he didn't

when you stop presenting me games, i win

when i stop being able to provide counter-games, you win

$100?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

actually i don't know whether that can be construed as outside influences, i'm just assuming it isn't
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:35 am

In post 950, zMuffinMan wrote:
with brilliant statements like this, if Iran is not scum, what do you think scum would do? sort of a self fulling prophecy you are setting up for yourself.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 965, iraonavp wrote:This makes me think that zMuffinMan is scum-aligned too. Katsuki and zMuffinMan joke a lot about being scum-aligned together and it's probably because they're trying to sow the kind of WIFOM that zMuffinMan is now invoking...
yeeeeeeeah

because as one of the most powerful scum roles in any game, let alone this one, he would have been really concerned about "sowing WIFOM" over, oh i don't know, not actually dying
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 969, curiouskarmadog wrote:with brilliant statements like this, if Iran is not scum, what do you think scum would do? sort of a self fulling prophecy you are setting up for yourself.
iraon's a claimed bodyguard

how the fuck are scum going to set him up?

it's only a self-fulfilling prophecy if he never protects a single player from a night kill for as long as he lives
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

are you worried scum is going to kill people who aren't high priority kills to frame him or something? they don't even know who he's going to protect if he's town
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:37 am

Post by iraonavp »

It's still against rules, you cannot talk about ongoing games even tangentially...

What if Vedith was lying? It's not fair to bring real money into the game.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:39 am

but betting/wagering is modkilling site banning offense...best to stop.

also if you really want to have a pissing contest, do it after the game is over.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”