Mini Normal 1814 Machiavellian Mafia (Game Over)

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

Please don't tell me you jailed Zap or I'm 1000% times done with this game

CAN WE VOTE GERRY YET DEAR GOD
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why? You are scumreading Zap so why if I blocked him would you be upset?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2651, Nero Cain wrote:Why? You are scumreading Zap so why if I blocked him would you be upset?
You said you think you blocked mafia from killing someone (or am I reading that wrong) If you jailed zap that means you tr him by that logic and I would want to shoot myself in the foot

aka I'm saying I think Zap and Gerry are still scum and if you tr them welp better just take the rope and put it around my own neck
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, it wasn't Zap
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

TIME TO SING KUMBAYA
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2648, Nero Cain wrote:@Ira I was on the north end of null after leading town to a scum lynch and you and BYF on the south end. Why did he suddenly become townier to you?
What?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2642, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2638, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ Gerry and Ira not being able to explain why I'd no kill and why Maria would think she'd have
ANY
chance in a lylo with gerry/ira/conf town or gerry/two conf town
You didn't have a choice.

MariaR doesn't have much of a chance, that's why you're trying so hard to mislynch Zap Rowsdower and gerryoat...
Ira, 4 of the players in this game were hard scumreading me yesterday. The chance of me not getting lynched was near 100%. Do you really think that Maria and I have much of a chance in lynching Gerry over me? Zap is/was hard town reading Gerry, you are too. And its not like Gerry is going to lynch himself and Sable had a strong town read on him. So you think that Maria and I knowing this went into night to try to no kill Gerry when him and you and everyone is going to scream "no kill gambit!" No, if Maria and I were scum the ONLY chance we'd have is for her to bus me.

but then we have a big problem here. You are scum reading her and we have 2 "confirmed" town. Like the ONLY person she could push as scum is Gerry so she's not obviously killing him. So in your no kill maria-nero scum theory she goes into lylo with either two "confirmed" town or 1 "confirmed" town and you. Honestly, that is dumb as absolute fuck. You'd be dead or one of the "confirmed" town would be dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1967, iraonavp wrote:Town-aligned: MariaR, gerryoat
Null-aligned:
Nero Cain
, Zap Rowsdower, Elyse, Wake88,
BigYoshiFan

Scum-aligned: Dwlee99
the way it looks, you had me as a higher town read than BYF yet you wanted to vote me over BYF...why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also you are a universal town read, why do you think you are still alive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@maria why do you want to lynch Gerry over Zap?

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2657, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1967, iraonavp wrote:Town-aligned: MariaR, gerryoat
Null-aligned:
Nero Cain
, Zap Rowsdower, Elyse, Wake88,
BigYoshiFan

Scum-aligned: Dwlee99
the way it looks, you had me as a higher town read than BYF yet you wanted to vote me over BYF...why?
What?

No, I didn't. The only reason I was not lynching you on day 3 was because you were also trying to lynch Dwlee.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove, and I don't particularly care.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not really that hard to understand what I'm asking.

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by iraonavp »

All of those players are on the same level and the order doesn't matter.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2658, Nero Cain wrote:also you are a universal town read, why do you think you are still alive?

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Because while this was true, there were power roles which you prioritized killing.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

only flaw is that I didn't know Elyse was a PR.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and no one died last night but I guess you are sticking to the ridiculous notion that I no killed so my buddy Maria can go into a near unwinable LYLO vs. two "confirmed town" or a you/"conf" town.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2659, Nero Cain wrote:@maria why do you want to lynch Gerry over Zap?
I sr Gerry harder and I guess a gerry lynch would be more satisfying then a Zap lych
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gut says scum are Zap and Gerry

head says scum are Sable and Gerry

Tinfoil says scum are Sable and Zap

I'm trusting my gut my no lynch is the correct play, most likely.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

I dislike nling because 1 it puts us at 5 people where mafia can bliz if 1 town votes wrong and I'm pretty sure Ira would just die cause every other kill is wifom and risky
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol Ira won't die b/c Gerry and Zap need him

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

Touche.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2669, Nero Cain wrote:Gut says scum are Zap and Gerry

head says scum are Sable and Gerry

Tinfoil says scum are Sable and Zap

I'm trusting my gut my no lynch is the correct play, most likely.
Ah, yes. fosing the clears.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean Elyse was fucking town reading AND I no no clue about her being a PR but I'd kill her over those that were scumreading me?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”