Newbie 1737 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

@nmego

Happy to answer any remaining questions but looking at your ISO, i couldnt find said questions. By Galagyo's actions, I mean that his question about play style was actually one of the ways we got out of RVS reasonably quickly. That and GM's quickreads.

(more posts to come, i prefer to do smaller directed posts and save the big walls for when/if I fall behind)
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 115, Galagya wrote:Y'know screw it, Ill just say it to make sure it's clear, especially since the more I think about it the more it makes sense to me: nmego is reading more scummy to me now. Basically went from leaning town to back around null, for me. I realized they didn't only guess, they straight up were like, "tell us". They did this what, twice? In the end they even dropped their reasoning, like came up with no good arguments for it, and still kept pushing for it. The "I'm not guessing anymore" thing felt like an attempt to exert more pressure still, to me, for whatever reason.

Seriously though, I ask you, why must you know GM's reads? Other people haven't posted reads, so why are GM's especially concerning for you?

Lmk, I know you said you're busy, but seriously you are hardcore MIA. Why aren't you posting even a little bit of real stuff? I understand being busy, as I've been particularly busy irl as well lately(even if it's not as busy as you may be, I'll admit!). But even before the reason you gave, you were inactive. Constant inactivity overall. I dunno, man, I just wanna see more
actual content
from you. Without it, it just feels like you're hiding.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lmkguy
Until I get more info from you, gonna just put that right there. Light a fire under dat ass.
How can you call me MIA rofl? I litterally posted and gave all I had to say up until my post. Since that post there were a few comments, which didn't really warrant a response. Since that post and the last time I checked the threads, nothing was posted until I checked it this morning. All of these posts have come up WHILE I WAS SLEEPING. I woke up, saw them and like I said yesterday, I will read responses at recess and respond at lunch time.

(Posted as of reading )
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 116, Galagya wrote:(Trying to make my posts shorter. Hopefully that will help; tell me if it does, guys? Also, sorry for posting so much, but I actually have some time now so yeah. Can finally REALLY dig n stuff.) .
Yes it does, being concise makes shit a lot easier to understand.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Whoa, totally forgot you said you live in Australia and was super weirded out for a minute.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 128, goodmorning wrote:Whoa, totally forgot you said you live in Australia and was super weirded out for a minute.
This is exactly why I said I live in Aus haha. People kept scum reading me for lurking when I was literally just sleeping. My last game had like 5/10 people living in SE Asia/Aus which was awesome and I was even guilty of calling people out for living in Europe/America haha.

Anyway, caught up for now, so now time for my own statements.

I am currently getting the biggest scum vibes for Galagya. His posts feel like someone who is panicking trying to throw shit on anyone, hoping that it sticks to someone. He flip flops on whoever is currently pressuring him and tries to tie his posts back to points that other people have made to get town cred from whoever said those points.

Would love to hear some other people's POV on Gala.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by grapes »

Map Wolf replaces Oacenth. Please welcome them!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by grapes »

VC 106
Map Wolf (2):
goodmorning, Dongempire
kuror0 (1):
platinum_fleece
Galagya (1):
LmkGuy
LmkGuy (1):
Galagya

Not Voting:
SkiddishRaddish, nmego12345, Map Wolf, kuror0
With 9 votes in play, 5 are needed to lynch.
There's (expired on 2016-09-12 08:55:02) until deadline.
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Map Wolf »

Hello everyone. Going through the thread i think i have a slight scumread on gm and Galagya. The former due to the tone that feels a bit direct and disfriendly, and the latter due to them extensively trying to explain his own posts (over defensiveness).
---
@LmkGuy setting your location under User Control Panel could be useful as to prevent confusion.
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by goodmorning »

(Why else do you think I chose the name 'goodmorning'? oh god, i threw
so many exclamation points in this too
)

LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

[quote="In post 132, Map Wolf"][/quote]

I swear I set it! I'll double check that now :)
platinum_fleece
platinum_fleece
Townie
platinum_fleece
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:43 pm

Post by platinum_fleece »

@Ocaenth, if you're reading this, hope we didn't stress you out too much! :)

On that note though, my gut's saying that Oacenth's posts really were just because she was still a newbie. But that doesn't tell me anything about alignment though, since both scum and town can be pressured, so my read on that slot's become null for now.
In post 96, Galagya wrote:Assuming 50% means null, and that any more than that is going toward 100% of the corresponding alignment...

welcome to TOWN

Lmt
51%

I'm pretty much basing this on their lack of contributions/quality therein. They're similar in my mind to Skiddish and kuror0. Give me more, people. When you don't, it looks bad. HELP ME TO HELP YOU! & I'll try to do the same. I honestly put you as 51% under the scum list below, but just moved you coz of your most recent post. Again, I ask you give me more to go on.

you look like SCUM

Oacenth
55%

It's all been explained already. I don't think your recent contributions outweigh the scumminess shown overall... at least, not yet. But we'll see. I'm worried coz I have to wonder if you're really just new, a person with a more shy personality, who isn't really sure what they're doing yet & didn't realize they'd compromise town as a whole with their actions. Still, gonna assume even if you're meek you're intelligent, and at least now must know the ultimate results of going about things that way. I guess time will really tell with this one. Still - not enough to vote, but enough to scumread.

That's all I've got at the moment. I could go on but I'd be rambling.
@Gala:
What differentiates these two in your reads? Why is LMK Townier than Oacenth? Both their posts similarly have little content (at the time of your reads I believe). Is it because Oacenth posted but feels like she's sheeping, while LMK just outright hasn't posted much at that time?
In post 113, Galagya wrote: Moving on! I get the whole like... grilling GM thing, coz you just wanna know, right? I was curious, too, so yeah. But I feel like it's becoming a bit... I dunno, weird. I don't wanna say scummy, but definitely I find it suspect that some people are seriously putting so much focus into it. Yeah, it's info. Yeah, more people putting heads together is generally better. But they seem to be contributing still apart from that, so I say just leave it alone. There's likely a reason for their holding back, beyond just generating conversation/encouraging people to do some critical thinking. I understand it's important to reveal what's helpful, and try to keep things that seem a tiny bit helpful but may in time turn out to be significantly more helpful in your mind, so as not to screw up the potential they have by revealing it, until they come to fruition or failure... again, should they have the potential for that. Not every idea is like that, of course. But some. Anyway, point here is, more than a post or two pushing for the release of every bit of info seems excessive and beyond curiosity, to me.
@Gala:
Think of it this way. The reason I'd like GM to give her reads instead of waiting for us to guess is the same reason why she wants us to guess. GM herself said that it gives her a chance to gauge the reactions of other players in the game. Sure, you could argue that we're all having reads and that's all well and good, but since GM isn't giving us any of her reads or opinions of people until we guess them, we lack information about her reactions and reads for other players. That means we lack information about her, meaning we could barely read her, meanwhile she's already formed reads and opinions on the rest of town.

It's page 6 now I believe? It's been a while since the guessing game started and the longer it gets the scummier GM seems to me.

@LMK:
Could you answer my question? What did you mean when you said Gala's actions have led us to where we are (2 pages ago)? At that point, Gala barely posted any reads, and all he had was a post that asked about playstyle and a post that guessed gm's reads. Did you townread him for those? Why?

I think Gala's earned some town points for posting those reads as soon as I asked him for one. Hopefully the read on him will develop more as he answers my questions (please be town, Gala).

I think for now, my scumreading on gm withholding information is higher than kuror0's and so I'll:

UNVOTE: kuror0
platinum_fleece
platinum_fleece
Townie
platinum_fleece
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:50 pm

In post 92, LmkGuy wrote: Galagya: Similar to above, except still have him on scumwatch, but also after the last few pages, his actions have lead us to where we are, so even though he is on scumwatch,
I will actually give him a townlean read
In post 129, LmkGuy wrote:
I am currently getting the biggest scum vibes for Galagya
. His posts feel like someone who is panicking trying to throw shit on anyone, hoping that it sticks to someone. He flip flops on whoever is currently pressuring him and tries to tie his posts back to points that other people have made to get town cred from whoever said those points.
And after doing a quick ISO I noticed this.

So, are you townleaning him or scumreading him? Could you answer that while also answering the question I posted in my last post?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:31 am

Post by kuror0 »

@platinum gm "list" is post 124.

I use this time to say I have a lot of trouble with that list because bottom reasoning is something bulletproof. All the alignments are justified with stuff like: " post from the same towny point of view", "the contributions she managed looked more consistent with Town than Scum", "Managed to post his own reads", "a lot of pretty Town-motivated-looking posts. This is enhanced and pretty worded gut reads for me, nothing you can really work on. I guess I like to have more logical reasons which you can backtrack and not this "Hey, I think this guy is alignment because I feel it".

Can't do more for now having rl issues.
Too lazy to be scum.
Galagya
Galagya
Townie
Galagya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Galagya »

(I am working on condensing my posts, to be a better player. Any tips or notes on that are appreciated. On that note,
@Dong
, sorry for the walls so far!
Note: I feel like I'm contributing to clutter by responding to EVERYTHING people say re: me. I'll therefore only reply to things directly asked, or things that are erroneous, or otherwise I feel REALLY warrant a response - after this post. I am still new, and trying to remedy any problems caused by my personal quirks. Any help is appreciated, as always.
Note#2: If I'm being TOO short, you can always ask for me to elaborate. Chances are, I wanted to say more, but didn't at any given time. Again, I think too much. Oop.)

@GM:
Spoiler:
In post 122, goodmorning wrote:But idk why you're going after nmego for this when Raddish and platinum are both much more guilty of it. That's weird.
I want to clarify that I didn't necessarily mean to single them out. I went back and sort of skimmed over pages of content before this, & they are the person who stood out most recently. That being said, I am applying this logic in general, so if other people are doing it, the point applies to them as well, yes. I'll look into it more in a bit.

@Dong:
Spoiler:
Dongempire wrote:Theres always a point of focusing on someones post if thats going to lead to something...
I'm unsure why you are suspicious because i had zeroed in on you, arent you supposed to do that when you are analyzing something?
Fair enough.
Dongempire wrote:"finding out gm was reading me" isnt really a milestone nor anything to boast about.

I didn't mean to imply it was significant, but rather, that it wasn't entirely useless. I've also said myself that in retrospect, finding GM's leads wasn't a huge deal, so I do get your point here as well.
Dongempire wrote:I just wanted to ask why are you townreading me after you've said you got some scummy vibes from me two posts ago. It seemed strange to me.
As said above in this very post, directed @ everyone, my reads are all straddling the fence right now in general because I don't feel I have too much to go on. Content, yes. However, so far, nothing good enough that I feel confident about a decisive read one way or the other... about anyone, tbh. Or if there IS good enough info for one way, there is a reason for not giving it a pure read still(ex: Oacenth being new). I've progressed from vague feelings to reads, but not from reads to solid reads, which in turn would become votes(ignoring the RVs out now, which of course aren't "real" votes). I'm like, on step 2 out of 4, or something.
I'm hesitant coz I not only
want to hang scum
, but I also
don't want to hang town
. I have found that the behavior of town vs scum is less similar than PR vs scum, too, which makes me even more nervous lmao. I want to be absolutely confident, since I can't ever be absolutely sure, y'know? I felt you happened to be more town than scum, but not by a significant amount, either. So, iunno. I feel like if I make it to day 2 I'll be more sure of things, coz lynches & for sure results obviously reveal SURE truths, so I'll finally have something to go on besides pure "feelings", guesses, & luck.

@Lmk:
Spoiler:
LmkGuy wrote:
In post 115, Galagya wrote: Lmk, I know you said you're busy, but seriously you are hardcore MIA. Why aren't you posting even a little bit of real stuff? I understand being busy, as I've been particularly busy irl as well lately(even if it's not as busy as you may be, I'll admit!). But even before the reason you gave, you were inactive. Constant inactivity overall. I dunno, man, I just wanna see more
actual content
UNVOTE:
Until I get more info from you, gonna just put that right there. Light a fire under dat ass.
How can you call me MIA rofl? I litterally posted and gave all I had to say up until my post. Since that post there were a few comments, which didn't really warrant a response. Since that post and the last time I checked the threads, nothing was posted until I checked it this morning. All of these posts have come up WHILE I WAS SLEEPING. I woke up, saw them and like I said yesterday, I will read responses at recess and respond at lunch time.
Say what you want, but... mission accomplished.

I think people need to really remember that sheeping & agreeing are different things, & that the why is more important than the what. Just wanna throw that out there, coz... suddenly seeing this word a lot. Also, parroting & agreeing are different as well!

@anyone implying I'm tentative:
If I had harder evidence, then I wouldn't be perpetually doubtful. Because it's earlier in the game still, I am unsure. I posted everything to give a "big picture" idea, as I've said already. Now I dunno if that was more helpful or less helpful... I was asked for reads, so I thought it would be helpful to give them, since I have nothing to hide. I'm not sure what else to say. It's that simple.

GM:
I do think it's kind of weird that you townread me at this point in the game because there seems to be paranoia around me. While it may just be that you're a more experienced player & know better, it could also be because you
already know I'm town
. Also, I will try to find & check out the game you mentioned. A direct link is helpful, so if you already posted it, awesome! If not, you don't have to, but I'd love it if you did, too. & thanks~ (unless you're misleading me in which case you suck)

I am missing a question. I know I am. Someone reminded me to answer their question, and I intend to. I need to go back through and find it(I think it was platinum??). Just saying, I didn't forget, just haven't got to it yet - but I will! Wanted to catch up first. Will answer you next post!
platinum_fleece
platinum_fleece
Townie
platinum_fleece
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:48 am

In post 137, kuror0 wrote:@platinum gm "list" is post 124.
Gah, I missed this post. Will check it out in a bit
SkiddishRaddish
SkiddishRaddish
Goon
SkiddishRaddish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:21 am

Post by SkiddishRaddish »

Just a quick post to respond to some stuff since I won't be able to post again until likely tonight (EST).
In post 121, Donempire wrote:
In post 90, SkiddishRaddish wrote:
Spoiler:
I don’t want to keep bringing up associatives before the flip, but I’m not happy with how Oacenth and Dongempire are acting towards each other right now. I postulated that they may be the mafia team in post 67 and look what’s happened: The first read Oacenth gave in her current readings (post 74) was on Dongempire which null but more anti-town than not. And Dongempire's last few posts have been getting aggressive towards her and then votes her. It reads like distancing.
It might seem like that to you, but i assure you, even if i was mafia and partners with her, even im not stupid enough to get my partner lynched day 1 for some credibility, because if you look at my mafia games, i never seem to be able to survive after my mafia partner dies.
You'd think pushing a lynch like that is just deathwish in my part.
Good point. I didn’t say that your motive was to lynch her, just to distance from her, but of course that’s likely to happen with getting a wagon rolling.
In post 122, goodmorning wrote: @Raddish: You could try repeating yourself again; maybe I'll suddenly change my opinion after the fifth time!

p-edit: pretty good, actually; Newbies get replaced A LOT.
I'm sorry. :(
What does p-edit mean?
So Goodmorning either reads myself, Kuror0, or Dongempire as scum then. I'd be shocked if it wasn't me.
In post 138, Galagya wrote:(I am working on condensing my posts, to be a better player. Any tips or notes on that are appreciated. On that note,
@Dong
, sorry for the walls so far!
Note: I feel like I'm contributing to clutter by responding to EVERYTHING people say re: me. I'll therefore only reply to things directly asked, or things that are erroneous, or otherwise I feel REALLY warrant a response - after this post. I am still new, and trying to remedy any problems caused by my personal quirks. Any help is appreciated, as always.
@Galagya, unless I've missed something, you haven't answered my questions from post 98 twice now (post 119).

Welcome Map Wolf.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:27 am

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 136, platinum_fleece wrote:
In post 92, LmkGuy wrote: Galagya: Similar to above, except still have him on scumwatch, but also after the last few pages, his actions have lead us to where we are, so even though he is on scumwatch,
I will actually give him a townlean read
In post 129, LmkGuy wrote:
I am currently getting the biggest scum vibes for Galagya
. His posts feel like someone who is panicking trying to throw shit on anyone, hoping that it sticks to someone. He flip flops on whoever is currently pressuring him and tries to tie his posts back to points that other people have made to get town cred from whoever said those points.
And after doing a quick ISO I noticed this.

So, are you townleaning him or scumreading him? Could you answer that while also answering the question I posted in my last post?
Scumlean now, my most recent most is my most recent thought, therefore if my reads change, refer to my most recent post for my thoughts. By biggest scumvibe i mean that comparing to everyone else, not that my feels are big.

Also already answered your questions on
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:32 am

Post by LmkGuy »

@skid: p-edit means preview edit. Someone posted something after you typed your post (which means your post was typed without said post in mind) and then you added something in after you read that post.

Also I would like to add that oce slot (now occupied by map wolf) for me is not out of the wood. The slot is still fairly null, but going to keep my eye on it. There was some valid point before the replacement, and I would like it if MW could post some more stuff
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:32 am

Post by goodmorning »

@platinum: .
In post 137, kuror0 wrote:I use this time to say I have a lot of trouble with that list because bottom reasoning is something bulletproof. All the alignments are justified with stuff like: " post from the same towny point of view", "the contributions she managed looked more consistent with Town than Scum", "Managed to post his own reads", "a lot of pretty Town-motivated-looking posts. This is enhanced and pretty worded gut reads for me, nothing you can really work on. I guess I like to have more logical reasons which you can backtrack and not this "Hey, I think this guy is alignment because I feel it".
I mean, the Oacenth and Galagya ones are a bit gut, but "this post comes from a Town perspective/has Town motivations" is categorically NOT A GUT THING.

Also, it is still page 6, and it's a lot more than anyone else has got - including you.
In post 138, Galagya wrote:
GM:
I do think it's kind of weird that you townread me at this point in the game because there seems to be paranoia around me. While it may just be that you're a more experienced player & know better, it could also be because you
already know I'm town
. Also, I will try to find & check out the game you mentioned. A direct link is helpful, so if you already posted it, awesome! If not, you don't have to, but I'd love it if you did, too. & thanks~ (unless you're misleading me in which case you suck)
Oh, I'm plenty paranoid of you. Did you miss the bit where I said you might only
look
Town?
But I also think you're Town so far despite that.

Link is in .

--

p-edit: @Raddish: p-edit stands for either "post-edit" (like a PS) or "preview-edit" (an edit made when a new post pops up on the preview screen before you post your post), depending on who you ask.

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:06 am

Post by goodmorning »

It's been over 24 hours since anyone posted in this game. This is NOT CONDUCIVE to my SR2 reaction thing.

Vote: Raddish

This is it. Discuss.

Or don't, because if you guys aren't going to care about the game then I guess I'm not either.

SkiddishRaddish
SkiddishRaddish
Goon
SkiddishRaddish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:19 am

I would love to discuss more stuff, but I’ve posted what I’ve seen so far, and I think everyone else might be waiting on other people to do stuff to analyze. :/ Just go for it guys! Answer my questions too, please.

Thanks for answering the p-edit question. It's a confusing term tho, so I might not use it, lol.

In post 122, goodmorning wrote: You should go look at the Newbie game I referenced earlier; you might find it of interest.
I searched in the forums and I found a shadow and light with hydras (link?) but no Goodmorning. Were you under a different name back then?

In post 107, kuror0 wrote: -noticed and interesting interaction between galagya and dongem but will need explicit quotes to support my thoughts so will do later as well.
Kuror0 I don't think you ever talked about this.

In post 115, Galagya wrote: Lmk, I know you said you're busy, but seriously you are hardcore MIA. Why aren't you posting even a little bit of real stuff? I understand being busy, as I've been particularly busy irl as well lately(even if it's not as busy as you may be, I'll admit!). But even before the reason you gave, you were inactive. Constant inactivity overall. I dunno, man, I just wanna see more
actual content
UNVOTE:
I forgot to mention, I found this post odd. You point fingers at nmego for being scummy, but then vote LmkGuy. I understand the reasoning, but it’s odd to vote for one person when you find someone else more scummy.

Map Wolf please post any thoughts or reads you have since you have only one post of content so far.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:30 am

Post by goodmorning »

I was in a hydra (two or more players playing in a single slot). I think we were SensualKoala? That's not the Newbie game I meant, though. The Newbie game was N1308, which I linked earlier this game. Shadows and Lights was a LT.

Your reaction to my above post is interesting.

LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

Yes please post more guys!! I am in the same boat as skid. I have posted as muchbas i have seen and need some other people to comment. GM you have mentioned you have marked gala as veing suss, could you join me in voting him? At the momment i find gala way more scum than skid. Could you eleborate more on why u votes skid?
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

I just checked the activity overview and its only skid gm and myself that have even checked the thread in the last 30+ hours :(
SkiddishRaddish
SkiddishRaddish
Goon
SkiddishRaddish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:53 pm

My reaction? ...What reaction? How I didn’t really comment on your vote when I knew it was coming? How I was looking for your old game because I want to know how to play better? How I keep asking for people to answer my questions when they aren’t? My other observations in the post?

Goodmorning is either mafia or else reading me dead wrong (I’ll admit that might be partially my fault as a newbie tho).

Seriously though, did everyone else suddenly die?
@Grapes, what happens to the game if this continues? Do we just a declare a draw for everyone?

Ohh, how do you check activity overview?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”