Mini Normal 1827 - No Flavor Mafia (Game Over)

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Creature »

I really want to lynch Vedith, Seraphim is obvtowning, but I am afraid that Blitzkrieg won't listen to us until her scumreads are lynched.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Creature »

What do you think about Io?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Creature »

Also, that'd be good if I could wake up tomorrow and still discuss who should be the D1 lynch and the rest of the scum team.
Sigh
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Then we will just ignore Blitz. We are not going to let her terrorize the thread with her shit reads. There is plenty more town in reserves to lynch scum without her.

P-Edit: Who is that directed to, Creature?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Io »

In post 767, Seraphim wrote:Io, that theory is bullshit. Why? Primarily because it revolves around the idea that my predecessor received the same coaching I did which he seems to have ignored. He voted for no one and pushed no onr. His play was atrocious. He was also new. I doubt theoretical scum buddies would have let him play like that especially as an elaborate bussing procedure.

Also light and xyzzy are pushing Creature??? not Vedith??? (Sorry I can't check ISOs on my phone, so I can't say for sure while I am writing this post their status vis a vie Vedith

The reason I mentioned KTS and not xyzzy is because KTS is voting me which is why I noticed it looking at the votecount which caused me to go back and look into why that might be the case. And it's because he was voting my predecessor. Whom he voted at the beginning of the game.

Finally, where is the disagreement with Light that you imagine materializing? Your view of events is completely different than the way the game is. The Vedith wagon has not really happened and Light is at L-2? Are you sure we are reading the same game and you're not trapped in a parallel universe version of it?
I'm pretty sure I said nothing about your predecessor because I don't feel like you need to answer for everything they did. But Jord was fairly inactive so it's not like he would have done anything anyways. Plus you weren't even the main part of that read at all you were a good possibility at best if both flipped scum.

You litterally haven't read at all if you missed both of them having Verdith and Creature as the top 2 lynches. Plus litterally scum was just dayvigged and you believe that the scum team was bussing Verdith and not Light? No Verdith is not going to be scum at all.

Really Xyzzy is the best candiate for scum and it's just stupid that anyone believes that Verdith was being bussed by the Mafia and Light was being left alone.
VOTE: Xyzzy
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I responded to your post because it was fairly tinfoil which seems to be a common theme in this game thus far.

Xyzzy perhaps has been distancing from Vedith but I don't see anything in her iso that looks like a bus. The few times Vedith's name is mentioned it is always buried in a text wall. With light, you are correct about his push; I had forgotten (and apparently the mod forgot too) that light changed his vote over. I am still not convinced though, given this quote:
There are scum in jordarrian vedith + creature. Maybe blackstar too
from Light early on. From my PoV, I am town, Creature is town, and BlackStar is town and I am not willing to believe quite yet that the classic "slip a scumbuddy in your readslist" tell is not still in effect. Hence, Vedith must be the buddy he is distancing here.

And you didn't answer my question: who defended Light? You seemed to think the consensus on Vedith-scum was near unanimous while the Light-scum wagon was frought. Also, since in your last post you seem to think there was no way that Light was being left alone? Who do you think did bus Light?
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

In post 880, Seraphim wrote:I responded to your post because it was fairly tinfoil which seems to be a common theme in this game thus far.

Xyzzy perhaps has been distancing from Vedith but I don't see anything in her iso that looks like a bus. The few times Vedith's name is mentioned it is always buried in a text wall. With light, you are correct about his push; I had forgotten (and apparently the mod forgot too) that light changed his vote over. I am still not convinced though, given this quote:
There are scum in jordarrian vedith + creature. Maybe blackstar too
from Light early on. From my PoV, I am town, Creature is town, and BlackStar is town and I am not willing to believe quite yet that the classic "slip a scumbuddy in your readslist" tell is not still in effect. Hence, Vedith must be the buddy he is distancing here.

And you didn't answer my question: who defended Light? You seemed to think the consensus on Vedith-scum was near unanimous while the Light-scum wagon was frought. Also, since in your last post you seem to think there was no way that Light was being left alone? Who do you think did bus Light?
No one defended light because scum decided to mislead us by shooting a buddy more likely than not.

Oh and you are indeed scum.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

In post 879, Io wrote:
In post 767, Seraphim wrote:Io, that theory is bullshit. Why? Primarily because it revolves around the idea that my predecessor received the same coaching I did which he seems to have ignored. He voted for no one and pushed no onr. His play was atrocious. He was also new. I doubt theoretical scum buddies would have let him play like that especially as an elaborate bussing procedure.

Also light and xyzzy are pushing Creature??? not Vedith??? (Sorry I can't check ISOs on my phone, so I can't say for sure while I am writing this post their status vis a vie Vedith

The reason I mentioned KTS and not xyzzy is because KTS is voting me which is why I noticed it looking at the votecount which caused me to go back and look into why that might be the case. And it's because he was voting my predecessor. Whom he voted at the beginning of the game.

Finally, where is the disagreement with Light that you imagine materializing? Your view of events is completely different than the way the game is. The Vedith wagon has not really happened and Light is at L-2? Are you sure we are reading the same game and you're not trapped in a parallel universe version of it?
I'm pretty sure I said nothing about your predecessor because I don't feel like you need to answer for everything they did. But Jord was fairly inactive so it's not like he would have done anything anyways. Plus you weren't even the main part of that read at all you were a good possibility at best if both flipped scum.

You litterally haven't read at all if you missed both of them having Verdith and Creature as the top 2 lynches. Plus litterally scum was just dayvigged and you believe that the scum team was bussing Verdith and not Light? No Verdith is not going to be scum at all.

Really Xyzzy is the best candiate for scum and it's just stupid that anyone believes that Verdith was being bussed by the Mafia and Light was being left alone.
VOTE: Xyzzy
Agree but for the last paragraph. Let's vote the scum we agree on.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Io »

In post 880, Seraphim wrote:Who do you think did bus Light?
Uh, you. Do I have to continue with this question?
OK, but seriously you would be the most likely person I see to bus Light. I wouldn't want to lynch you now as I think Xyzzy is a much better candidate and you could still have easily been in the wrong place and the wrong time, but I do not think highly of you and really I need to see Xyzzy flip red before I would consider pushing hard for your lynch.

As for your questions.
It's pretty obvious Xyzzy was defending Light and people still were not giving their opinions on the matter such as Massive, Skelda, and obviously your predecessor never gave any opinions.
Consensus is that it was not unanimous.

As for the Verdith opposition include myself, who I know is Town already, and Skelda who just has no opinion on the topic.
Thus the pretty obvious conclusion is that if everyone but a single person (myself not included) say 1 player is scum something is clearly wrong because that means either the entire Mafia chose to bus that one person immediately, or they have to be town. The flip from Light doesn't help make Verdith look more scummy it does the opposite if anything.
Really 2 Mafia bussing each other is something I just refuse to acknowledge as a valid argument as for why Verdith is scum because that is the single stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Literally any townie should be able to step back and look at that and think that something has to be wrong for all of the Town and scum to want to lynch Verdith. You can see it as a bus sure, but then that doesn't explain a dual bus because to push a dual bus for almost the whole game is absurd and makes no sense for a Mafia with daychat to even do. That entire plan would revolve around the Mafia having 1 member bus the other 2 to be pretty much confirmed Town which is the worst gamble I have ever seen.
The fact that I am having to explain to you how stupid you and anyone thinking Verdith is scum is absurd.

Oh and I forgot to say this in the last post, but really anyone still considering a scum dayvig...I really can't express my disappointment in your critical thinking skills. "Mod being allowed 1 abnormal role makes scum dayvig very likely" is just...*sigh* no real words can describe how bad that argument is. Just don't. That's all. Just stop being stupid. Just because something
can
be done does not mean it
will
be done.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I think I am making a bit more sense of your thought process and at least feel good about you being town so there's that. I'm going to sit out for a while and think this one through, I'm getting fairly angry and worked up and it's probably clouding my judgment.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

In post 883, Io wrote:Oh and I forgot to say this in the last post, but really anyone still considering a scum dayvig...I really can't express my disappointment in your critical thinking skills. "Mod being allowed 1 abnormal role makes scum dayvig very likely" is just...*sigh* no real words can describe how bad that argument is. Just don't. That's all. Just stop being stupid. Just because something can be done does not mean it will be done.
I agree with this. It's just BlackStar's ISO is pretty much as bad as Seph's in terms of bussing potential. I'm unwilling to clear such likely scumplay based off an awkward interpretation of the wiki.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Transcend »

V is probably town too. I'd explain why but i think it brands the rules.

VOTE: xyzzy
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Guys we have many days left, please don't hammer yet. thanks. anyway nice vig dude. Sleep was productive and I Will reattempt to do still but you've added a ton of pages XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Io »

In post 887, Naomi-Tan wrote:Guys we have many days left, please don't hammer yet. thanks. anyway nice vig dude. Sleep was productive and I Will reattempt to do still but you've added a ton of pages XD
6 and a half.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Io »

I can't read. I thought you were asking how many days were left.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Its Cool I'm just digging into light, next post will largely be IOA But Thats just me.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Io »

In post 890, Naomi-Tan wrote:-Cool-But-Thats-
Do you just like to capitalize random words?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I guess so? I just Caps what I feel is a thing I wanna Caps.. Don't really think about it TBH

So here is some RAW data.

Joke Vote XYZZY
Creature Vote (no reason given)
Defended XYZZY
- This here gives IO a clear IMO.
Voted Vedith

1x Scum Naomi
2x Scum Joradarrian
6x Scum Vedith
4x Scum Creature
3x Scum IO
2x Blackstar being scummy

3x Town Naomi
3x Town KTS
3x Town Towncred
2x Town XYZZY
1x Town IO
1x Town Pistachi0n
1x Town Blackstar

1x Jordarrian Neutral
1x Blackstar Natural

UNVOTE: What I take from this is; Vedith and Creature Are likely town. Kts possible scum, with him defeating him multiple times when his content has been lacking at best and Pistach0n is now my top scum read based on them putting them into a town pile early on (when there was no reason to) VOTE: Pistachi0n I wanna see if Pistachi0n's reads reflect what i'm seeing from Light here next.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Vote Count 1.9Seraphim (3): Blitzkrieg, Vedith, Creature
xyzzy (2): Io, Transcend
Vedith (1): BlackStar
Blitzkrieg (1): Naomi-Tan

Not Voting (5): xyzzy, massive, Seraphim, Killthestory, Skelda

With 12 votes it takes 7 to lynch

Day ends in (expired on 2016-09-09 11:30:00)

xyzzy is being prodded

In post 856, BlackStar wrote:
Mod, are scum day vigs allowed in normal games
This game follows the normal guidelines
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Transcend »

T-Titus is that you?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 892, Naomi-Tan wrote:I guess so? I just Caps what I feel is a thing I wanna Caps.. Don't really think about it TBH

So here is some RAW data.

Joke Vote XYZZY
Creature Vote (no reason given)
Defended XYZZY
- This here gives IO a clear IMO.
Voted Vedith

1x Scum Naomi
2x Scum Joradarrian
6x Scum Vedith
4x Scum Creature
3x Scum IO
2x Blackstar being scummy

3x Town Naomi
3x Town KTS
3x Town Towncred
2x Town XYZZY
1x Town IO
1x Town Pistachi0n
1x Town Blackstar

1x Jordarrian Neutral
1x Blackstar Natural

UNVOTE: What I take from this is; Vedith and Creature Are likely town. Kts possible scum, with him defeating him multiple times when his content has been lacking at best and Pistach0n is now my top scum read based on them putting them into a town pile early on (when there was no reason to) VOTE: Pistachi0n I wanna see if Pistachi0n's reads reflect what i'm seeing from Light here next.
I do not understand this post.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Lights activity by frequency
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by Transcend »

Still don't get it lol.

Also am I "Towncred"?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

yes your towncred because I keep miss reading your name.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Transcend »

You wouldn't be the first.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”