Bold Vote Scientist
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Bold Vote Scientist »

Yume and Vedith are being prodded. Given this is Yume's third prod, I will begin seeking a replacement.

I also made an edit to the general description. It is small but notifying the players. Thank you. I'll also be editing the FAQ in the next day or so.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Vedith »

Am I voting Karnos and PV?

Fixed.
I claim scum \o/
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 1383, karnos wrote:Confession time:

I killed Drixx
Reasonably Rational

I didn't want to claim the kill immediately because I was afraid someone would stupidly quick hammer me, given the fake guilty, but as we are approaching deadline I feel this information must be shared. Obviously it was a terrible play given the flip, but I thought there was something very fake about his scum hunting in day 1. I was also limited to matrix participants- mcmenno, who was already in prison, or randommidget who I thought was a bit more likely to be town than RR. I always try to use my powers ASAP in case scum kills me at night, so I used my 1 shot matrix vig on night one to kill the most likely scum IMO.

I shot town, I know this makes me look even worse, but I had to share this because I don't want town going down the wrong path assuming it's multi-ball or that there is a serial killer. (Yes, I mentioned those possibilities in my posts earlier, simply to point out the contradiction of some players who assumed it was multi-ball when it was convenient for their argument)

Almost certainly there is only one scum team, they killed
grovyle
This sounds awful, if there was still any doubt he was scum
In post 1386, PeregrineV wrote:Don't have time to read, but ABR has left the Astral PT.

My understanding is that since he has left it, he can no longer be affected by things that can affect people in the Astral PT.

It really sounds like he knows something's up or something's coming. Wouldn't think too much of it, considering it is ABR, but suddenly he has a hard-on for me.

Willing to toss his ass into jail for that combination.
Willing to toss Yume into jail for also doing crap in the PT.

And also looking at Karnos vig thing, if the Matrix is the science PT, then ABR is even worse.

Vote: ABR
This looks like OMGUS
In post 1412, SooperDetective wrote:That said
Everyone voting mathblade is voting terribly and anti town
Everyone voting abr is voting terribly
Everyone voting PV is voting terribly.
I think nobody is voting jae so thats fine.

Move to any player that is not one of the above, or D&D, or karnos.

That means yume, klingon, WORLDZ, random are all okay votes.
WORLDZ s the best vote.

-S
Why is PV town?
Lynching the empty Yume slot is stupid
Klingon is rather active and is not playing like she did as scum in Saga and Bloodborne

I'd be ok lynching Worldz or Random but PV is fitting his scum meta and his OMGUS on ABR was terrible.

-dragons
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1417, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mathblade are you 100% convinced karnos is scum yet? Will you 100% shoot karnos tonight or be lynched tomorrow?
As I have said a billion (sarcastic) times yes.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am not sure how you see ABR as town when they are suggesting that an SK exists when the OP set up posts say town or scum. There were two colors green or red. Ergo single ball. I bring this up and ABR doesn't interact with it at all. ABR's slot might as well be replaced with an RNG robot that declared a slot is scum and repeats it.

However I also find it completely weird what KlingonCelt is doing. It looks like blatant message/rolefishing. It seems really odd and scary that ABR said the message went to Drixx but KlingonCelt claimed to have received a copy when redirection is impossible.

VOTE: Unvote

Something is going on there that I think will clarify which of the two are scum. Because while I think that ABR's responses are shitty I have to determine where it is just his arrogant incorrect self or if KlingonCelt is scum.
SooperDetective
SooperDetective
Goon
SooperDetective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by SooperDetective »

In post 1419, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hm. Sounds like I'm on the right track and karnos is panicking. Maybe they are actually on the same team and were attempting a hard bus strategy that backfired due to me not buying either one of their stories.
The super hard bus which includes publicly copping your scum partner? You're pushing a scenario which I think is pretty unlikely. Why?
In post 1364, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yes, karnos. Worldz is relatable.
Can you clarify this as well? What do you mean relatable?
In post 1427, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1383, karnos wrote:Confession time:

I killed Drixx
Reasonably Rational

I didn't want to claim the kill immediately because I was afraid someone would stupidly quick hammer me, given the fake guilty, but as we are approaching deadline I feel this information must be shared. Obviously it was a terrible play given the flip, but I thought there was something very fake about his scum hunting in day 1. I was also limited to matrix participants- mcmenno, who was already in prison, or randommidget who I thought was a bit more likely to be town than RR. I always try to use my powers ASAP in case scum kills me at night, so I used my 1 shot matrix vig on night one to kill the most likely scum IMO.

I shot town, I know this makes me look even worse, but I had to share this because I don't want town going down the wrong path assuming it's multi-ball or that there is a serial killer. (Yes, I mentioned those possibilities in my posts earlier, simply to point out the contradiction of some players who assumed it was multi-ball when it was convenient for their argument)

Almost certainly there is only one scum team, they killed
grovyle
This sounds awful, if there was still any doubt he was scum
Why do you think it sounds awful?

I think Worldz has played the scummiest, the bounty isn't strong enough evidence to make me think that karnos and Worldz aren't scum together.

The choice of PV seems pretty arbitrary and I'm concerned that ABR's suggested him as an alternative because I'm also uncomfortable with ABR's play.

-Froot
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1406, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I had code words in my letter to Drixx. Use some code words to authenticate that you did in fact receive my letter and not someone pretending to be me.

I thought you'd post your response word but you didn't.

Here's the other Drixx word: "Mine"

Now, post your response word, please.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1412, SooperDetective wrote:That said
Everyone voting mathblade is voting terribly and anti town
Everyone voting abr is voting terribly
Everyone voting PV is voting terribly.
I think nobody is voting jae so thats fine.

Move to any player that is not one of the above, or D&D, or karnos.

That means yume, klingon, WORLDZ, random are all okay votes.
WORLDZ s the best vote.

-S
Idiot.

I'm Town.

Pay attention or replace out.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1429, MathBlade wrote:I am not sure how you see ABR as town when they are suggesting that an SK exists when the OP set up posts say town or scum. There were two colors green or red. Ergo single ball. I bring this up and ABR doesn't interact with it at all. ABR's slot might as well be replaced with an RNG robot that declared a slot is scum and repeats it.

However I also find it completely weird what KlingonCelt is doing. It looks like blatant message/rolefishing. It seems really odd and scary that ABR said the message went to Drixx but KlingonCelt claimed to have received a copy when redirection is impossible.

Something is going on there that I think will clarify which of the two are scum. Because while I think that ABR's responses are shitty I have to determine where it is just his arrogant incorrect self or if KlingonCelt is scum.
Neither of us is Scum.

ABR really did send a letter to Drixx. That he sent a letter to Drixx makes it very unlikely that he's Scum.

This isn't a matter of redirection, my getting the note doesn't mean there's a redirector.

It's specific to someone's PM, some action (like the intended recipient being killed? I don't know) can trigger a letter to be forwarded to a different address. Not exactly the same as redirection.
-
MiniDeathStar
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1431, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1406, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I had code words in my letter to Drixx. Use some code words to authenticate that you did in fact receive my letter and not someone pretending to be me.

I thought you'd post your response word but you didn't.

Here's the other Drixx word: "Mine"

Now, post your response word, please.
Key.

It seems Klingon reallt did intercept my message to Drixx.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:50 pm

Klingon and worldz are town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:30 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1419, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hm. Sounds like I'm on the right track and karnos is panicking. Maybe they are actually on the same team and were attempting a hard bus strategy that backfired due to me not buying either one of their stories.
I agree, it sounds like from your perspective, MathBlade and I are definitely scum partners. The illogical thing is that you are refusing to vote for either of us, and instead insist on voting PV, while you fully expect one scum to kill the other scum.

Do you really believe the crap you are spewing?

Here are some more likely scenarios:

-MathBlade & I are scum, MathBlade says he will shoot me but he actually won't, and he will claim he did. I'll reveal I had bulletproof or some redirect or whatever.

-MathBlade is town, I am town, he will happily shoot me and I'll flip green and you will lynch Mathblade tomorrow and he will flip green, while JaeReed is actually the scum who framed me but now you are in LYLO.

-MathBlade is town, I am scum, he shoots me at night but I have a scum buddy protect me, you lynch MathBlade tomorrow because he didn't shoot me.

-MathBlade is scum, I am town, MathBlade shoots you instead of me at night, claims he shot me and some scum redirected, tomorrow I get lynched and flip town.

Are any of those positive outcomes in your opinion? Do you really honestly think you can just go and lynch whoever you want because the scum will shoot each other?

FWIW, here are some fun math facts.

There are 12 players alive. Lynch one today, there are 11. If it is multi-ball (it's not, but you won't believe me so whatever) there will be 3 nightkills tonight and we will awaken with 8 players tomorrow. For a game this size, there are probably 4 scum.

Potentially the game could be over if you miss-lynch today. You can't afford to ignore your biggest scum reads and go and lynch someone else (PV) just for fun. The game is in a precarious state, and making an error now could end it immediately.

Now, realistically I think we probably already have one scum in prison, and I know for a fact it's NOT multi-ball, but if you think I am lying the above is a real possibility. You seem to be playing without a care, perfectly happy to let scum go with the idea you can lynch them later... it's really mind-boggling. You are either not thinking things through, or you are scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:59 am

In post 1436, karnos wrote:I agree, it sounds like from your perspective, MathBlade and I are definitely scum partners. The illogical thing is that you are refusing to vote for either of us, and instead insist on voting PV, while you fully expect one scum to kill the other scum.
Jaereed and detectivedude don't believe me that Mathblade is scum now, but they will see her differently when she fails to kill you tonight.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:55 am

Post by karnos »

VOTE: WorldzMine

I thought I was already voting, but let's try this again.

In post 1437, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1436, karnos wrote:I agree, it sounds like from your perspective, MathBlade and I are definitely scum partners. The illogical thing is that you are refusing to vote for either of us, and instead insist on voting PV, while you fully expect one scum to kill the other scum.
Jaereed and detectivedude don't believe me that Mathblade is scum now, but they will see her differently when she fails to kill you tonight.
You are making it awfully easy for scum to win. All they need is one role-blocker or doctor or similar role and they can guarantee that MathBlade doesn't kill me tonight.

Alternatively, you will see things differently when MathBlade kills me and I flip green. But I kind of don't expect that to happen, either scum!MathBlade will just kill you or D&D instead, or scum will block town!MathBlade's kill.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:57 am

karnos getting desperate
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:06 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1439, Albert B. Rampage wrote:karnos getting desperate
Do you think PV is also my scum partner?

Okay, I am desperate. Lets go and lose the game together, faster:
VOTE: PeregrineV
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

My vote on ABR got removed.

Oh well, I'm sure ABR will win the game for his team.

Vote: Worldz

Fixed.
Last edited by Bold Vote Scientist on Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1440, karnos wrote:

Logic would kind of dictate you vote the person you put the bounty on...
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:06 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1442, PeregrineV wrote:
Bounty was placed before the frame. Worldz might be scum, and you might be town, but logic doesn't work with ABR.

TBH, my preference would be to lynch JaeReed, MathBlade, Worldz, karnos, in that order. I know there is scum between the first two. Wordz is probably scum, and lynching him would reward a bounty, and as a last resort lynching me leads to a flip which will make my above arguments look a bit more genuine.

But I'll help ABR throw the game by voting you instead, just because it's only a day until deadline and something needs to happen. And hell, maybe I have been wrong and you are scum? Whatever, I'm ready for somebody to flip.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1443, karnos wrote:
Bounty was placed before the frame. Worldz might be scum, and you might be town, but logic doesn't work with ABR.

TBH, my preference would be to lynch JaeReed, MathBlade, Worldz, karnos, in that order. I know there is scum between the first two. Wordz is probably scum, and lynching him would reward a bounty, and as a last resort lynching me leads to a flip which will make my above arguments look a bit more genuine.

But I'll help ABR throw the game by voting you instead, just because it's only a day until deadline and something needs to happen. And hell, maybe I have been wrong and you are scum? Whatever, I'm ready for somebody to flip.
Yet there will be no flip, since it's jail instead.

And unless I've missed something, Math is shooting you tonight, so you actually will flip.

And if that is the case and you're town, your iso is better off reflecting your actual opinions instead of attempts to appease ABR.

Just saying.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 1429, MathBlade wrote:I am not sure how you see ABR as town when they are suggesting that an SK exists when the OP set up posts say town or scum. There were two colors green or red. Ergo single ball. I bring this up and ABR doesn't interact with it at all. ABR's slot might as well be replaced with an RNG robot that declared a slot is scum and repeats it.

ABR does this as any alignment.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
WorldzMine
WorldzMine
Townie
WorldzMine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by WorldzMine »

In post 1435, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon and worldz are town.
You are the only voice of sanity in this thread. If you are really scum nice pocket.

I'll give more content and play an objectively better game when we see some flips and I can make more sense of certain things. I've responded negatively so far because I think I was unfairly scumread counter to evidence in the thread. So if I live past a couple flips I'll be able to start game solving a bit more. If I end up being the lynch instead, I think it's a bad town play in general, but it's whatever I guess.
WorldzMine
WorldzMine
Townie
WorldzMine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by WorldzMine »

In post 1440, karnos wrote:

Bold mine.

Another piece of evidence that I'm town, and karnos is confirmed scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:07 pm

Town is taking jabs at each other and getting upset, then they ignore the scum. That's what I feel like is happening.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

It would help if you actually gave half a reason why anyone was scum.

What's the VC at now?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”