grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:28 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1132, kraskaesque wrote:Can you explain how we conveniently ended up in your early scum pool after far called us scum? Also you just called your iso odd shit and said snarky is justified in Sr you. Yet when I call your reads shit you flip out
Reminder that you also said your scum read didn't stem from our early allying reach out post, so I would like to know where it came from given that our iso was contentless at the time
Started out really gut based - then I never saw anything town from you after that. I feel like scum are more likely to exclusively fluff post in what's essentially rvs when they've got an excuse (firebringer) to. Obviously not strong enough to yell about.

The rest is a "why me" statement + repeating essentially the same question.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:29 am

Post by grapes »

Seraphim who's scum?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Not Chara »

that... doesn't make me want to trust your read on her. not to offend. you've never correctly town read her? and have less than a 1/3 chance of reading her correctly?
i'm pretty sure i had a question for beeboy that was not answered.

i could be convinced onto a Snarky wagon depending on how he answers, but i don't think i will be happy about it.

i could wagon grapes. will join the Rational wagon in good cheer if i don't see anything else i like/no one will follow me on OWK. though i've already given up there for today, so.

grapes: are you still townreading Snarky?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:31 am

Post by grapes »

Not Chara is obvscum.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1174, Seraphim wrote:
In post 997, farside22 wrote:
In post 994, Seraphim wrote:Why not, farside?
Why not xfy or random.
That's the point.
Twie is the one you picked so I'm asking why him over others.
Gut mostly. If I were to try and qualify that statement, out of the lurkers his show the greatest disengagement from the game. When I was working to catch up, I knew that there was no way all of the scum were in the active players list. I didn't have any particularly strong scumreads, just a lot of conflicting personalities and drama in which it was too soon to call who was scum or not. And a lot of shitposting. So I decided to go through some of the lurker isos and see if I could catch something. I tend to do better when there's less information to compute as there is less possibility of read dilution. TWIE stood out as "drive-by" lurking and it seemed like a good place to start until so more stuff happened.
well, more stuff has happened. what do you have to say about the rest of this game? you said yourself that TWIE is a very, very small fraction of it.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1178, grapes wrote:Not Chara is obvscum.
is this the forum equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears when i address you? :>
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1112, grapes wrote:
In post 1108, Not Chara wrote:please respond to me instead of deriding me here, thank you.
No no let's talk about your obi read here.
still waiting on this.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

grapes, are you of the school of thought that interacting with your scumreads isn't worthwhile?

Cuz I sorta wrote a buncha stuff in bed this morning, which included some questions for you, and you ignored it all. :(

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1177, Not Chara wrote:that... doesn't make me want to trust your read on her. not to offend. you've never correctly town read her? and have less than a 1/3 chance of reading her correctly?
i'm pretty sure i had a question for beeboy that was not answered.

i could be convinced onto a Snarky wagon depending on how he answers, but i don't think i will be happy about it.

i could wagon grapes. will join the Rational wagon in good cheer if i don't see anything else i like/no one will follow me on OWK. though i've already given up there for today, so.

grapes: are you still townreading Snarky?
Sorry my finger slipped.
8 out of 10
I know I played more then 10 games with her, that would be an average.
I just know I have only read Titus wrong twice that I can think of.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Moves Sera towards null.
I actually did a small meta dive and the response from him reads more town then scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

oh.

8/10 is a lot better obviously.

i have more to say but would like to check something first.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

There's a wagon there.

@Farside, Do you scumread anyone on the Not Chara wagon?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:45 am

Post by grapes »

Gonna respond to cerb and we'll see if I'm tempted to move after I do.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Not Chara »

to anyone thinking of allying with grapes: you will not receive any bonuses you would normally get from allying with a player. and no, no need to bother checking. grapes never said this in the thread. or anywhere. i was told by Varsoon when our alliance was created. grapes' name was not specifically mentioned, but i have a hard time believing the cause was anything other than their role.

VOTE: grapes

pedit: ha.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm on the fence about a lot of players but here are some thoughts and reads I've had.

farside is town (Even though I will probably get accused of buddying w/e). A high level of engagement with the game and probably the game's strongest scumhunter currently. Which is why Snarky is really hard to read. On the one hand, the push is bullshit. On the other hand, they are putting themselves out there very strongly with their bullshit read/case thing. I'm uncertain as of this moment if that's because Snarky is scum caught with their pants down and now forced to push the read until they can weasel their way out of it OR they are town who genuinely believe what is actually not a fantastic scumread at all. So I'm sitting on that one.

SirCakez and McMenno are two other scumreads I have. If a wagon emerged on either on them, I would definitely join in. grapes has largely outlined a fairly excellent case on Cakez, but there is a strong tendency of surface level play, a going through the motions of engagement. McMenno has been lurking in the wings and also rolefishing super hard. I think every player here wants more answers in terms of role shit but McMenno's questioning of Mastin seemed like scum using the pretense of that lack of information to try and secure a lynch.

I wanted to pressure TWIE almost more than I scumread them. If that makes sense. See if I could beetlejuice them into the thread.
Same thing with Xkfyu. The big difference here being that they showed up and made some other awful posts.

I am really not sure what people are seeing in Not Chara as scum.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1189, Seraphim wrote:I'm on the fence about a lot of players but here are some thoughts and reads I've had.

farside is town (Even though I will probably get accused of buddying w/e). A high level of engagement with the game and probably the game's strongest scumhunter currently. Which is why Snarky is really hard to read. On the one hand, the push is bullshit. On the other hand, they are putting themselves out there very strongly with their bullshit read/case thing. I'm uncertain as of this moment if that's because Snarky is scum caught with their pants down and now forced to push the read until they can weasel their way out of it OR they are town who genuinely believe what is actually not a fantastic scumread at all. So I'm sitting on that one.

SirCakez and McMenno are two other scumreads I have. If a wagon emerged on either on them, I would definitely join in. grapes has largely outlined a fairly excellent case on Cakez, but there is a strong tendency of surface level play, a going through the motions of engagement. McMenno has been lurking in the wings and also rolefishing super hard. I think every player here wants more answers in terms of role shit but McMenno's questioning of Mastin seemed like scum using the pretense of that lack of information to try and secure a lynch.

I wanted to pressure TWIE almost more than I scumread them. If that makes sense. See if I could beetlejuice them into the thread.
Same thing with Xkfyu. The big difference here being that they showed up and made some other awful posts.

I've never played with Seraphim before.

How is this lynchbait like someone said?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1186, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
There's a wagon there.

4 votes isn't much of a wagon in this game.
Seeing how yume is I wouldn't follow it.

Ooooooo how about a wagon on cakez!

Vote: sir cakez
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1190, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1189, Seraphim wrote:I'm on the fence about a lot of players but here are some thoughts and reads I've had.

I've never played with Seraphim before.

How is this lynchbait like someone said?

-Cerb
Sera lurks a lot.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:59 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1189, Seraphim wrote: I wanted to pressure TWIE almost more than I scumread them. If that makes sense. See if I could beetlejuice them into the thread.
Why didnt you just say so?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1191, farside22 wrote:
There's a wagon there.

You mean four players, all universally regarded as town, and the wagon doesn't take?
Almost50, myself, Yume, and mastina are all on the NC wagon. The NC wagon is facing major resistance.

Why wouldn't scum be hopping on here if the wagon was wrong as a method of discrediting those on the wagon if it was wrong?

This reminds me very much of the wagon on LQ in Sudoken Mafia.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1193, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1189, Seraphim wrote: I wanted to pressure TWIE almost more than I scumread them. If that makes sense. See if I could beetlejuice them into the thread.
because voting a player and saying it was 'for pressure' is useless.

i think Sera is town.

hello, TWIE, nice to see you. do you have thoughts?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1194, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
There's a wagon there.

You mean four players, all universally regarded as town, and the wagon doesn't take?
Almost50, myself, Yume, and mastina are all on the NC wagon. The NC wagon is facing major resistance.

Why wouldn't scum be hopping on here if the wagon was wrong as a method of discrediting those on the wagon if it was wrong?

That's a bad reason to keep pushing it.
Won't join
Move on
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:11 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1195, Not Chara wrote:
In post 1193, TheWayItEnds wrote:
because voting a player and saying it was 'for pressure' is useless.

i think Sera is town.

hello, TWIE, nice to see you. do you have thoughts?
like about the game?

not really.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1196, farside22 wrote:
In post 1194, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
There's a wagon there.

That's a bad reason to keep pushing it.
Won't join
Move on
What would constitute a good reason to you?

Obvtown pushing it doesn't work
OMGUSing obvious town who suspect them doesn't work
Having inconsistent positions doesn't work
Them being opportunistic doesn't work

What gives? Why are you so adamant they are town?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:19 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1069, Reasonably Rational wrote:I have a job which is not at a computer now and just moved to a new city and am thus going out of my way to do things and go out. I have been MUCH less of a "presence" as you said in my recent games. I still post quite a bit, but there's been a definite drop since your last time playing with me...and since I'm generally the primary head active in thread for this hydra, that means we're simply not around as much.
You don't need to post frequently to make your presence known.
In post 1069, Reasonably Rational wrote:You do realize that me even talking about ONE read this early in a game is EXTREMELY uncharacteristic. The standard "doesn't have reads, must be scum" argument isn't relevant when applied to me. Think back on your previous experience with me. Now, you could be suspicious of me BECAUSE I was actually willing to establish and share a read, and that would be understandable ( and something I couldn't answer, since I'm only establishing reads this game because of redacted about redacted), but the current reason is not.
I didn't say you having one scumread was scummy. The way you interacted with that read is scummy.
In post 1069, Reasonably Rational wrote:I tend to only develop early scumreads based on obvious contradictions/inconsistencies. I haven't NOTICED any of those yet (other than the mastin ally thing, but considering it causee something that makes her 99% town, it's clearly not an inconsistency caused by scum lies). Why is this relevant? Because there was nothing like that which caused that read. The ONLY reason why I had any suspicions of him was due to a difference in playstyle from what I've seen before, and he immediately showed up and told me there was a game I had played with him before where his play was similar. That means I actually had *no* reason to be suspicious of him in the first place, and thus said suspicion dissolved.
And this is suppose to convince me that the read was real in the first place?
In post 1069, Reasonably Rational wrote:What did you mean by "unvetted post"?
A post that isn't reviewed.
In post 1069, Reasonably Rational wrote:Regarding Drixxs push on FB: FB was with us in SD2. He *should* be aware of the massive rift that formed in that game due to Titus' hydra and our hydra having extreme levels of paranoia about one another. There's not the same DEPTH of experience regarding the interactions between Titus and ourselves that we personally have of course,, but that point about our history should be well known to him. I agree that the rest of his push was a stretch.
I've NEVER actually seen fire this involved, as either alignment so I'm not sure what to think..sorta like the thing with the beeboy head of OWK. Non standard behaviors from both those slots, but the behaviors differ from their playstyle, not their scum or town meta in particular.
What's off to you about beeboy's playstyle so far? Not posting as much?

Why do you keep trying to answer for drixx about that push? Nothing gets accomplished here, why is this a thing that people think is good for games?
If I'm wrong, talking to me about why I think you're scum isn't gonna make me see that.

I called you scum a lot in prequel too and like I flat out just called one of your posts bad and you don't respond to it.
Nothing about you feels right and I think you're scum.
And I don't know a place to engage you from because you have no world to compare to at the present time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”