farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

The whole point you like that titus made was about a wagon composition.

4 whole votes.

Wooo hooo.

That is sarcasm by the way.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Actually I thought about it, I'm going to be lazy and let OWL just lead this shit.
Maybe if they turn out to be wrong they might be more rational to deal with.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Yume »

The secret side of me
I'll never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1277, farside22 wrote:Actually I thought about it, I'm going to be lazy and let OWL just lead this shit.
How am I being irrational aside from disagreeing with you?

You asked for a link. I gave you a link. I'm wanting to engage you, even while you insult me repeatedly. Why am I being irrational by giving you an opportunity to be heard and discuss but you're being rational by sticking your head in the sand and insulting me as a town player?
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:06 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 1188, Not Chara wrote:to anyone thinking of allying with grapes: you will not receive any bonuses you would normally get from allying with a player. and no, no need to bother checking. grapes never said this in the thread. or anywhere. i was told by Varsoon when our alliance was created. grapes' name was not specifically mentioned, but i have a hard time believing the cause was anything other than their role.

VOTE: grapes

pedit: ha.
bad bad bad bad
In post 1189, Seraphim wrote: SirCakez and McMenno are two other scumreads I have. If a wagon emerged on either on them, I would definitely join in. grapes has largely outlined a fairly excellent case on Cakez, but there is a strong tendency of surface level play, a going through the motions of engagement. McMenno has been lurking in the wings and also rolefishing super hard. I think every player here wants more answers in terms of role shit but McMenno's questioning of Mastin seemed like scum using the pretense of that lack of information to try and secure a lynch.
do you think me and cakez scum are mutually exclusive?

@beetitus would you be interested in an alliance for the next phase?
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1280, McMenno wrote:
In post 1188, Not Chara wrote:to anyone thinking of allying with grapes: you will not receive any bonuses you would normally get from allying with a player. and no, no need to bother checking. grapes never said this in the thread. or anywhere. i was told by Varsoon when our alliance was created. grapes' name was not specifically mentioned, but i have a hard time believing the cause was anything other than their role.

bad bad bad bad
In post 1189, Seraphim wrote: SirCakez and McMenno are two other scumreads I have. If a wagon emerged on either on them, I would definitely join in. grapes has largely outlined a fairly excellent case on Cakez, but there is a strong tendency of surface level play, a going through the motions of engagement. McMenno has been lurking in the wings and also rolefishing super hard. I think every player here wants more answers in terms of role shit but McMenno's questioning of Mastin seemed like scum using the pretense of that lack of information to try and secure a lynch.
do you think me and cakez scum are mutually exclusive?

@beetitus would you be interested in an alliance for the next phase?
Quite possibly. Let me talk to beeboy on that.

We might want to ally with more of a null read like DGB though.

It depends on how we want to play it.

You should vote Not Chara.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:10 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 1278, Yume wrote:The secret side of me
I'll never let you see
do you have a post restriction
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1279, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 1277, farside22 wrote:Actually I thought about it, I'm going to be lazy and let OWL just lead this shit.

You asked for a link. I gave you a link. I'm wanting to engage you, even while you insult me repeatedly. Why am I being irrational by giving you an opportunity to be heard and discuss but you're being rational by sticking your head in the sand and insulting me as a town player?

Here is the thing.
You have me one link. That was nothing like what is happening with here. No where did I just say scum lurk only.
NC is not just whining about scum reads. She has engaged with players and has not edited her feeling in the least.
Why or how you are scum reading all that is beyond my understanding.
I mean this whole thing started with your creature read and to be honest his resent post just moved him into null for me.
Now you have well everyone on here is a town read so there attitude.
You are just taking whatever I say and ignoring it in my view. You are stuck in tunnel mode and as a known tunneler I know either you get what you want or I have to slap you to get you to see sense.
So since i can't touch you I'll just let you do your thing
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Yume »

In post 1282, McMenno wrote:
In post 1278, Yume wrote:The secret side of me
I'll never let you see
do you have a post restriction
I do not feel obliged to answer someone who hates me.
Show

Mah best game

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:22 am

Post by McMenno »

are you currently intentionally being obtuse

is the answer ever not yes
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Yume »

If it lifts your spirits, no, I don't have a post restriction.
Show

Mah best game

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Not Chara »

ok, i'm back. and calm, i think.

i reread our hood, and grapes is still scum. my read progressed mostly because of our interactions within the hood. or, lack thereof.
i still think OWK is scum, but being told at every turn that this is normal for them has worn me down.

pedit:
Spoiler: unrelated to game, please read anyway
i use it/its. if you don't like those, they/them is also acceptable. not she/her, not he/him. thank you. it's fine to make mistakes, but please make an effort.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1283, farside22 wrote:
In post 1279, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:

Here is the thing.
You have me one link. That was nothing like what is happening with here. No where did I just say scum lurk only.
NC is not just whining about scum reads. She has engaged with players and has not edited her feeling in the least.
Why or how you are scum reading all that is beyond my understanding.
I mean this whole thing started with your creature read and to be honest his resent post just moved him into null for me.
Now you have well everyone on here is a town read so there attitude.
You are just taking whatever I say and ignoring it in my view. You are stuck in tunnel mode and as a known tunneler I know either you get what you want or I have to slap you to get you to see sense.
So since i can't touch you I'll just let you do your thing
That game is EXACTLY what is happening here, to someone who actually looks at wagon analysis.
The bulk of NC's ISO is exactly like LQ's ISO. Both LQ and NC engaged players. The "not edited her feeling in the least" is circular. Second, it implies lacking a filter is town, which isn't always true.
Why am I scumreading NC for their vote pattern?
First scumread - Shiro in 247. There's ZERO followup to this.
First pushback - Almost50 in the 300s range. Almost50 was grilling them for stating that everyone should flavor claim to their neighbors.
In 480 - They say SirCakez was strange to them, but never documented where SirCakez was strange. The only mention of Cakey in their ISO is a question in their ISO is why someone townread Cakey
Their scumreads at the point of 650 are RR (popular scumread that they had conflict with regarding interpretations), Almost50, and Creature. We're at null.

868 - AT this point, NC has hedged their read on RR as strange same with Cakez, but RR is scum (who they investigated) and SirCakez (who they haven't).

I start pressuring on them.
They vote me.
This is despite two of their gut scumreads being offered as wagon choices. They didn't want to investigate at all.

You can look through NC's ISO. They repeatedly throw dirt on Almost50 but only after their conflict. They claim that the interactions so far are not scumhunting, despite Almost50 following up after NC deliberately delayed answering them.

Then you look at grapes analysis. NC knew they lost their ability early on. They wanted until AFTER grapes voted them to announce Grape's ability.

Grapes hasn't investigated or attempted to sort reads with anyone this game, but rather to push an agenda based on OMGUS and salt.

---
If you think this whole thing started with my creature read, you're sorely mistaken and misinterpreting the events.
I said,
when I wagoned Creature
that I was looking for reactions from the thread. The RR wagon gave a natural opportunity to follow up on NC's reads. They suspected both RR and Creature. I wanted to know which they favored. When they failed to jump at either to investigate, that pinged even harder that they were not making an effort to sort their reads at all. Most town players would view two wagons on gut scumreads as an excellent opportunity to investigate. Not NC.

---

Everyone being town on a wagon and not having it take is a HUGE sign the wagon is on scum. Where are the town sheep? The town lurkers are likely not voting significant wagons. I study wagons, and check my results if the game progresses. Sure I can be thrown off if the scum decide to go full dumbso. Yet, the more rational and intelligent the playerbase is, the more votes can indeed tell a story.

Confirmed town should have a shit ton more pull than they do? What would stop it? Scum derailing. Boo Hooing the argument doesn't change the fact that despite being conftown Mastina has a certain lack of influence.

---

Saying that I'm a known tunneller doesn't mean I'm automatically wrong Farside. This is why I tunnel. This is part of the problem. Rather than engage me, you're sticking your head in the sand
because it's me
. I'm fully open to reasons and discussion here but right now, you're giving scum every out they need not to vote.

That one link I gave you is exactly what is going on here, repeated. Just take out LQ and put in NC.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Not Chara »

i did not say Almost50 is not scumhunting. i said he is not scumhunting at this time. his recent posts are about the lie detector or Yume in relation to roles. Almost50 could be town, but not obvious town. his more recent posts did make me feel better about him, but i want him to scumhunt more and talk about setup/roles less.
i have not repeatedly thrown dirt on Almost50. you are again inflating things.

Creature wasn't really a scumread at the time i voted you. because of his interactions with you when you spoke to him, i was reconsidering. Rational wasn't even present.

"Grapes hasn't investigated or attempted to sort reads with anyone this game, but rather to push an agenda based on OMGUS and salt."
hey, this is true. yes, grapes is scum. thank you. :>
i waited until i thought grapes was scum to announce their ability. also, i voted grapes, then grapes voted me. please recheck your timeline.
you mention Shiro as my first scumread. that was obviously a joke about Steven Universe vs Adventure Time.
i never said everyone should flavour claim to their neighbours. literally, never. i said 'if you're town, why wouldn't you want your alliance partner to claim to you?'. i did not say anything about advocating claiming to your alliance partner.

there's more but i'm tired. what is this post?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Sorry, that was a typo. I meant you there. You're pushing OMGUS and Salt.

Grapes is town.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Not Chara »

you seem to do a lot of wagon analysis. i don't.

i wasn't interested in pursuing Creature at the time, and Rational was not present. more pressing to
me
was your ludicrous claims, which you continue to make here. half of this post is outright false and the other half is assumptions about what you believe a certain breed of town player would do that i failed to.

still, i'm glad for the full case. it sheds some light on what you've been thinking. i apologize if this is insulting, but you seem to have trouble getting the intent from posts. an example is you believing i had a scumread on Shiro, and you believing i had a townread on Creature. and if there is anything in the world that could change my read on you, it would be you making good on being "fully open to reasons and discussion here".

pedit: i thought there was something strange about that line. oh well.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1187, grapes wrote:Gonna respond to cerb and we'll see if I'm tempted to move after I do.

Pretty sure I have my timeline right too.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Not Chara »

i voted grapes before they made that post. hence the pedit. the ha was in response to .

and still, grapes didn't actually vote until i did. they just said they might after looking at Cerb. that isn't me 'voting grapes after they voted me'.
please respond to the other problems with your post as well.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1293, Not Chara wrote:i voted grapes before they made that post. hence the pedit. the ha was in response to .

and still, grapes didn't actually vote until i did. they just said they might after looking at Cerb. that isn't me 'voting grapes after they voted me'.
please respond to the other problems with your post as well.
There are no problems with my posts.

They suspected you first. You OMGUSed them. To consider them OMGUSing you when you had to p-edit is ridiculous and farcical.

You didn't vote Grapes before the post I quoted. I checked. Your vote is in response to them pushing you as obvscum.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Not to mention they called you obvscum which is directly what caused your tone change.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Firebringer »

Do I have to come in here to tell people to walk away from the thread so we can actually get productive?
Cause I am kind of done with Titus tunneling at this point.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Not Chara »

i never said grapes OMGUSed me. i was just saying that i did not OMGUS them. you're putting words in my mouth again, please stop.

you didn't address the other issues i talked about in . the lack of Shiro scumread. you assuming i was townreading Creature. everything regarding Almost50. that i stated "that everyone should flavor claim to their neighbours". these are all false.

grapes was scumreading me before our hood, and during it. i was aware of this. i was townleaning them until we started to speak in our hood, when i realized they were not actually trying to sort me.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1296, Firebringer wrote:Do I have to come in here to tell people to walk away from the thread so we can actually get productive?
Cause I am kind of done with Titus tunneling at this point.
i can talk about multiple things. what do you want to talk about?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1289, Not Chara wrote:"Grapes hasn't investigated or attempted to sort reads with anyone this game, but rather to push an agenda based on OMGUS and salt."
You absolutely did agree with this typo I made.

So if Grapes didn't OMGUS you, how is grapes pushing an agenda based on OMGUS and salt?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”