One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 1788, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote: This wagon is jumped on by Creature, who by the fucking way is scum.
this argument is hypocritical and you shouldn't use it
In post 1791, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote: What haven't they been doing?
getting a green rolecard
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1795, farside22 wrote:I'm not going to talk to the player with blinders on.
She obviously missed what grapes posted
No you did. I can quote where Grapes and Mastina actually follow me and get me and said they'd sheep me, but you're hellbent on painting me as crazy so you can lynch town because you think you're better than me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1785, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 1761, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 1758, Firebringer wrote:KTS looks more town than you, what's with that?
^ hey kts are u just gonna take this shit? ^
lol Just realised I somehow read that as no more town than you

@farside
But you and fire are widely town read, your boo-ing holds traction
I'm tempted some times to vote nc just to shut Titus up.
So there is that.
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 1797, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1796, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 1788, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:This wagon is jumped on by Creature, who by the fucking way is scum.
Why are you so hellbent on scumreading creature
Your push on Creature was so fucking weird I don't even understand how it materialised
Tell me what I'm missing
Seriously, this is still scummy.

Not really.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1801, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 1795, farside22 wrote:I'm not going to talk to the player with blinders on.
No you did. I can quote where Grapes and Mastina actually follow me and get me and said they'd sheep me, but you're hellbent on painting me as crazy so you can lynch town because you think you're better than me.
All I read is I'm right and your wrong from this post.
Do I get a told you so if I. Right about nc along with you sheeping me day 2?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1803, farside22 wrote:
If we lynch NC yes. If we lynch outside of NC, No.

And that's what our conversation has devolved to because you don't give me anything but "it feels" or "I'm obviously right". Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go case Creature.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1798, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 1794, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1790, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Again, you're busy attacking my approach of the game since go, when it is unwarranted and you have been whenever I attack scum.

You've completely avoided engaging Klingon, who you should know by now is scum.
I have been ignoring Klingon?
I engaged with her during the pregame.

And I just recently said she is scum. Wtf you talking about?

And I have called you town this whole day, I disagree with you heavily on NC and RR but besides that we have many simllar reads. Can you not nitpick this stuff. I am not saying your are wrong about everything.
Really,

when I went after Creature, you said I was being mean and have constantly pushed this narrative that I'm overreacting and riduculous with Farside because you two cannot handle me being right.
Again with NC
Again with RR
Again with Cakey

You agree on Klingon but make zero action to vote there or try to work with me.

Your MO has been about how Yume and I are evil assholes rather than trying to work with us. You instead try to offer me shiny baubles which I'm only attempted to accept because I think you're scum.
You were being mean at the time with Creature, but why does that matter. Being rude doesn't invalidate any of your points. I have been rude as of lately, does that mean my points are?

Your right about my disagreements, what does that have to do with me "attacking" you? Jesus your definition of "work together" is basically I have to agree with you on everything and then vote with you. Stop it. I don't agree with everything you have said and probably will never.

I can't vote all my scumreads at once, it would require me have like 4 votes. Kling is scum lean for me, but she can wait.

Also, I have never said your an asshole. You are a nice person, who can get emotional, just like the rest of us. You have been openly hostile to me and you know what, I haven't been that nice to you either. I think you and I both need to approach other in a different way because what we are doing now is clearly not working.

Also, don't mention Yume pls.
In post 1799, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 1788, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:This wagon is jumped on by Creature, who by the fucking way is scum.
Your push on Creature was so fucking weird I don't even understand how it materialised
Tell me what I'm missing
No that's the first fucking townie thing they've done in awhile.

Second, even if it was, it's a defense of scum.
Its scummy because the catch up is out of place. It implies that Kraska now has a townread of Creature that I never even picked up from before. When did she form that read in her catch up? I have no idea. But its implied in that.

It looks like fake scum catch up to me.

I don't know what you mean by second point.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1804, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 1803, farside22 wrote:
If we lynch NC yes. If we lynch outside of NC, No.

And that's what our conversation has devolved to because you don't give me anything but "it feels" or "I'm obviously right". Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go case Creature.
Your just going to disagree with me.
I pointed to a post I found town, saw what was town and pointed things out a50 missed and you tore it apart.
So I say why bother.
You don't care to read anything that disagrees with your opinion.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1134, kraskaesque wrote:Lol Titus stop pestering creature he's town
In post 1153, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 1136, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 1134, kraskaesque wrote:Lol Titus stop pestering creature he's town
Why? I don't respond to others telling me what to do. That's DOUBLY true for my scumreads. Why should I back off creature?
Why are you onto creature to begin with? i have a gut tr on Creature bc of his entrance posts
I'm fine with you pushing the slot for more content, but I think the way you're doing it now feels more like pestering than productive pressure
Nevermind on Kraska not townreading Creature.
Still don't understand it, but I guess it wasn't as scummy as I thought.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1805, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1790, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Again, you're busy attacking my approach of the game since go, when it is unwarranted and you have been whenever I attack scum.

And I have called you town this whole day, I disagree with you heavily on NC and RR but besides that we have many simllar reads. Can you not nitpick this stuff. I am not saying your are wrong about everything.
Really,

when I went after Creature, you said I was being mean and have constantly pushed this narrative that I'm overreacting and riduculous with Farside because you two cannot handle me being right.
Again with NC
Again with RR
Again with Cakey

Your MO has been about how Yume and I are evil assholes rather than trying to work with us. You instead try to offer me shiny baubles which I'm only attempted to accept because I think you're scum.
You were being mean at the time with Creature, but why does that matter. Being rude doesn't invalidate any of your points. I have been rude as of lately, does that mean my points are?

Your right about my disagreements, what does that have to do with me "attacking" you? Jesus your definition of "work together" is basically I have to agree with you on everything and then vote with you. Stop it. I don't agree with everything you have said and probably will never.

I can't vote all my scumreads at once, it would require me have like 4 votes. Kling is scum lean for me, but she can wait.

Also, I have never said your an asshole. You are a nice person, who can get emotional, just like the rest of us. You have been openly hostile to me and you know what, I haven't been that nice to you either. I think you and I both need to approach other in a different way because what we are doing now is clearly not working.

Tell me what I'm missing

Its scummy because the catch up is out of place. It implies that Kraska now has a townread of Creature that I never even picked up from before. When did she form that read in her catch up? I have no idea. But its implied in that.

Omg it's not just me.

Cries happily.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Spoiler: Creature's opening
In post 94, Creature wrote:VOTE: Reasonably Rational
In post 101, Creature wrote:
In post 96, Not Chara wrote:
In post 94, Creature wrote:VOTE: Reasonably Rational
you can't vote right now. this phase is just for discussion and setting up alliances.
Oh right, wanna ally?
In post 104, Creature wrote:
In post 98, grapes wrote:why's rr scum creature?
idk I just scrolled to the last post.
In post 106, Creature wrote:Inb4 pregame vigilantes
In post 153, Creature wrote:^ Forever alone
In post 263, Creature wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
In post 265, Creature wrote:Don't worry, the conversation was also boring.
In post 266, Creature wrote:So did we catch scum?
In post 268, Creature wrote:Yes, lot of times, sometimes I guessed the scumteam the night I died.
In post 270, Creature wrote:Damn, that game where I was pretty sure I caught a scum member but town was like "There's no case on him!" and lynched obvtown because of deadline.
In post 271, Creature wrote:No, I can't get much without votes.
In post 277, Creature wrote:I am more excited for the day to start.
In post 527, Creature wrote:Hi, I believe I know why kraska is townreading me.
In post 528, Creature wrote:New policy: Not have Day 0s
In post 530, Creature wrote:I'll ally with anyone that likes chatting in PTs and won't just outright call me scum for everything I say.
In post 537, Creature wrote:
In post 532, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 530, Creature wrote:I'll ally with anyone that likes chatting in PTs and won't just outright call me scum for everything I say.
I'm up for it
k then
In post 566, Creature wrote:Did Lycanfire post already or all the posts are just kraska77?
In post 679, Creature wrote:Don't worry, she's easy to read.
In post 734, Creature wrote:This isn't how you get reactions -_-
In post 746, Creature wrote:Sure, spotlight someone and I'll give my opinion on them.

Totally fucking filler content.

Spoiler: Complaining about giving opinions
In post 774, Creature wrote:but thanks for forcing me rather than letting me do this naturally.
In post 775, Creature wrote:Btw, Reasonably and Not Chara are probtown, but am afraid of Firebringer and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
In post 780, Creature wrote:Reasonably's and Not Chara's posts don't look like scum's for me.

I am feeling like this could be Firebringer's scum game.

Meanwhile, you're forcing my opinions.

Spoiler: Terrible Justifications for Forced Reads, Insults at townreads, answering for others, self-meta
In post 783, Creature wrote:RR for his posts like the "This is an epitome of RVS behavior", it doesn't look like scum.

I liked Not Chara's posts like the alliance one.
In post 785, Creature wrote:
In post 782, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Your opinions are your opinions. I'm not dictating who you read as town or scum.
I mean't that you're acting like "scumhunt now or you're scum", not letting it go naturally.

Also, the way you keep saying you want to see my reaction sounds like a "Look at me, I'm being town by pushing reactions!"
In post 789, Creature wrote:
In post 788, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 785, Creature wrote:
In post 782, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Your opinions are your opinions. I'm not dictating who you read as town or scum.
I mean't that you're acting like "scumhunt now or you're scum", not letting it go naturally.

Also, the way you keep saying you want to see my reaction sounds like a "Look at me, I'm being town by pushing reactions!"
It wasn't yours I wasn't looking for. I'm still thinking it helps figure things out though. Getting you involved if town never hurt anything. I can't see why you're upset about giving reads?
I am not upset, I just don't like when someone comes with something like "Who are your biggest townreads/scumreads? Why?"
In post 806, Creature wrote:kraska77 is prob townreading me for Open 649
In post 872, Creature wrote:Good, Obi is making things up.
In post 968, Creature wrote:Titus making crappy associations is probably town!Titus

The only halfway townie thing he's done is his one vote for SC based on the perfect null comment, that he immediately abandons everytime a town wagon gets steam. Textbook FOS buddy vote townie.

There's more theory posting and vote hopping but nothing constructive towards lynching scum. Meanwhile...

He gets defended by the likes of Cakes
Violates the rule of 3 for NC (but the other option realistically there is RR, so that's not a point to the rest of you)
Gets chainsawed
All the lurkers pretty much defend him (but for Klingon who still has no coherent opinion)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1808, farside22 wrote:
In post 1805, Firebringer wrote:

Really,

Again with NC
Again with RR
Again with Cakey

Tell me what I'm missing

Omg it's not just me.

Cries happily.
Dude, anything you say Firebringer will agree with but for lynching scum.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1810, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Dude, anything you say Firebringer will agree with but for lynching scum.
Titus.....I said it before Farside even mentioned it.

You...

I am actually sad at this.
Show

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

"Terrible Justifications for Forced Reads, Insults at townreads, answering for others, self-meta"
All of that is standard town creature awkwardness/quirkiness
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

Not like ull listen to me anyway so wtv
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1812, kraskaesque wrote:"Terrible Justifications for Forced Reads, Insults at townreads, answering for others, self-meta"
Haven't you only played one game with him?
Show

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1812, kraskaesque wrote:"Terrible Justifications for Forced Reads, Insults at townreads, answering for others, self-meta"
No it isn't. I usually have a correct read on Creature when we play.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Okay Titus, you clearly aren't interested in working together.
Show

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Look, I'm open to the possibility of being wrong on creature and open to the possibility of being wrong.

That doesn't mean the game gets a double standard of demanding cases from me, dismissing them out of hand because it's me, and then providing no evidence other than it's obvious.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1816, Firebringer wrote:Okay Titus, you clearly aren't interested in working together.
I am if you actually bother to treat me with the respect I deserve. If not, you're scum or working for them.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1800, McMenno wrote:
In post 1788, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote: This wagon is jumped on by Creature, who by the fucking way is scum.
this argument is hypocritical and you shouldn't use it
In post 1791, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote: What haven't they been doing?
getting a
green
rolecard
Not green rolecard.
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 1814, Firebringer wrote:
I think I've played 2
So? Point is ive seen enough to know this is a superficial scum read
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1813, kraskaesque wrote:Not like ull listen to me anyway so wtv
I read it.

I have creature as a town lean.
The only Questionable on the rr wagon to me is dgb.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1820, kraskaesque wrote:
I think I've played 2
Okay.
I was more meaning that meta reads are better with multiple experience, but I get your point.
I kind of think he is town too, but not as strongly as you seem to have on him.
Show

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 1820, kraskaesque wrote:
I think I've played 2
Superficial scumread? I went through and highlighted how every single post of his did NOTHING for town until he temporarily voted Cakey and it's a superficial read?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1821, farside22 wrote:
In post 1813, kraskaesque wrote:Not like ull listen to me anyway so wtv
I read it.

I have creature as a town lean.
The only Questionable on the rr wagon to me is dgb.
get out of my mind.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”