Mafia Mum

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2321, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2318, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2315, farside22 wrote:
In post 2291, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2276, farside22 wrote:
In post 2261, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Like he's the biggest wagon in the biggest wagon in the thread and he only retreats to be undisturbed
now
? He's retreating to lurk out his wagon and get you to do what they want Farside.
Also to be okay with only certain players allowed to lurk is BS.
This is why I'm ignoring you.
Snarky sure as shit didn't defend himself.

Bite me
No one is allowed to lurk. That's insane.

You're ignoring me because I disagree with you.

Snarky isn't lurking.
Yes he is.

Sc has posted way more and to calling lurking is BS.
Just like rr does nothing to defend himself, but that's okay with titus.
Basically your fucking bias.
Volume =\= Active

RR has defended himself. SC ran to your PT and is only coming out now. SC has no content of value, RR does.
i don't understand this. Cakez said he wasn't around yesterday, but has been active otherwise, and none of his posts have really lacked content besides. you can say you disagree with the content, but it is there.
and farside just said that Cakez wasn't avoiding the thread in favour of their hood. why won't you trust her judgement on her own hood partner?
that's what you're asking us to do with you and Rational, after all. i specifically remember you saying Rational was discussing their reads in your hood.
Titus has made several post that clearly point you her not reading my post at all.
She even thinks Shiro is town and the push from Shiro is weak, which I point out why.
Shiro is throwing her meta as to what scum do, not a50 meta.

Hey you want to vote shiro.
I'm making that lynch happen today.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Yeah, RR scumhunt, you dismiss it as "weak".

RR hasn't lurked. At all. There's a difference between PR being less vocal and lurking.

Now you're still justifying SirCakez avoiding the thread when he's the largest wagon. I get calling someone to a PT. That does not excuse them from posting here. Your justification was to avoid interruption or some such nonsense. That's scum avoiding the thread.

Klingon has been doing everything you attribute to RR and Shiro, but you will not address it.

You say I am not reading, when you are clearly selectively replying to what I say.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:24 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2086, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote: farside, Yume, myself, you, and almost will all do Cakey. Let's do that rather than argue over your read.

Let me do my thing.
Just look at this garbage
Almost has stated a townread on me repeatedly
Farside said she dropped her scumread on me a while ago
Yume is being strongarmed

You're just making up BS to try to push my mislynch
In post 2108, mastin2 wrote:Fuck it, further preview time.
In post 1882, Reasonably Rational wrote:Varsoon very much dislikes the swinginess inherent in multiball, but this is the first game of ths size that he's ran, so it's certainly possible.
-Cerb
See this comment?

This comment is literally everywhere in his iso.
EVERYWHERE.
Not this exact words.
This exact type of comment.

People will be asking all these questions about things.
Cerb will try to appear helpful, useful, by answering them...
...But instead of actually giving a hard stance on them, he gives a nonanswer.
He gives something noncommittal, something that looks like it is answering the question but is meant to leave the player with just as much doubt as what they had before, only with the impression Cerb was helping them.

And it's not just on mechanics.
On players? Same thing.
On reads? Same thing.

He will take the fence.
He will stay in the middle.

There's a difference between him keeping cards to his chest, there's a difference between him being cautious, there's a difference between him having a slow start, there's a difference between him carefully considering issues to come to an eventual conclusion...

...And him doing literally fuckall of nothing.
He is doing nothing. He is trying to appear like he's doing something. But he is doing. absolutely. nothing. Nothing. Nothing of substance. When Cerb is town, he has the close reads to his chest, caution, slow to start, with him carefully weighing issues...but he actually comes to hard stances eventually. All of his prodding and poking (which he DOES, mind you! He prods and he pokes, he asks questions, he tries to make inquiries here and there) has a point, has an objective, as he fact-checks, as he tries to find answers, as he tries to progress the gamestate.

But here, instead of that proactive self...his play is completely, and entirely, REACTIVE. His play is completely and entirely without push. He is doing nothing but answering. He isn't asking. Just answering.

And that pattern has been in the game for FAR too fucking long for this to be an abnormality in Cerb's towngame.

This is Reasonably Rational as scum.

This is a dead repeat of what he did in Gistou. Look there at the non-Bins posts to get a fair idea of what he did and wasn't doing.
He tried to appear helpful.
He answered mechanical questions.

But he didn't scumhunt.

He's not scumhunting here.
He hasn't been.
Just answering.
This is something I have brought up in the Joy hood
RR is one of the scumreads I mentioned earlier but didn't reveal.
Cerb has been doing literally nothing to scumhunt all game. I know he's capable of far more, but here he's just vomiting mechanics and rhetoric discussion over and over and not actually progressing anything.
This post basically sums up my feelings on him.
In post 2116, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1910, Creature wrote:Scum excitation would be trying to look as helpful as possible.
(Psst. Guess who's done this all game?)

I should clarify something, btw: the point I made against Reasonably Rational applies
almost
as well to SirCakez. He's been on the defensive, the reactionary, all game long. There's been no prodding, no poking, from SirCakez. Iso him to see this for yourself. It's nonexistent. Everything he does has a disconnect: he'll post, and then post more, and all his posts are words which look good...but lead nowhere. He's doing nothing with what he's saying.

That's why SirCakez is scum.
We both know this isn't true.
Like hell even scum!Obi said this isn't true.
There is loads of pushing and analysis in my ISO.
In post 2138, McMenno wrote:
In post 2132, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote: He can guarantee either me you or Yume survives the first NK against us through a public event. Yeah, I said it. Rr will probably hate me for it. Yes, that is worth letting live until he has to trigger it.
I can live with that living... Today.

VOTE: SirCakez

choo-choo
And here is the opportunistic scum jumping on his counterwagon.

Got like 5 pages left
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2325, farside22 wrote:I'm making that lynch happen today.
Nah, not gonna happen.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2324, farside22 wrote:
In post 2319, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2317, farside22 wrote:Like the worst fucking case and points from a player are town and anyone trying is scum.

I didn't enter backwards land again. Did i?
No. You entered egoland party of 1.

You
Still
refuse to discuss Klingon. You still paint a wrong narrative of Snarky.
Explain how I'm wrong.
I gave a link to his town game already which I bet money you didn't even fucking read.
I lived his town game and mislynched him before.

I already quoted all the scumhunting Snowman did before being overwhelmed.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Not Chara »

farside: actually, i thought Shiro made good points. i don't know Almost50's meta. but i'll iso you both side by side and look again. i mean, really. i don't think Almost50 is playing very well. maybe that's just bad play, but he says he's trying to form conclusions on his own and then compare them to players he considers good scumhunters. but i see a lot of facetiousness in his posting, and i don't think that's conducive to strong play.

Cakez: i haven't had my chance to look at you again, but mastin's account of how Rational is playing matched up to my own thoughts while i was rereading them.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

@Cakey, You've been null to scumreading NC for the most part lately, but you always have something better to do.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

I have company today. Place nice and get scum lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2326, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Yeah, RR scumhunt, you dismiss it as "weak".

RR hasn't lurked. At all. There's a difference between PR being less vocal and lurking.

Now you're still justifying SirCakez avoiding the thread when he's the largest wagon. I get calling someone to a PT. That does not excuse them from posting here. Your justification was to avoid interruption or some such nonsense. That's scum avoiding the thread.

Klingon has been doing everything you attribute to RR and Shiro, but you will not address it.

You say I am not reading, when you are clearly selectively replying to what I say.
This is beyond dumb.
You know every fucking person has a PR.
Varsoon said it fucking pre game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2189, Reasonably Rational wrote:43: Generic questioning response to an early game mason claim from farside.
55: accuses McMenno of fishing...while quoting a post from grapes. Need to look at context, not sure what he's saying about McMenno.
64: Reiterates the fishing thing.
126: accuses McMenno of fencesitting for...not having a definite position on the mason pairs idea? Not sure. SC, explain why you were calling him a fencesitter here?
355: Wants to ally with Almost, *wanted* to ally with mastin. Question FB's (admittedly questionable) statement that mastin was both probtown *and* in his lynch pool.
441: McMenno and kraska are in SC's scum pool. Why was McMenno there SC? Because of the "fence-sitting" that doesn't even make sense to me? kraska's 438 is also sorta a weak reason to scumread someone, because it really isn't a reason. Elaborate.
599: reiterates that McMenno and kraska are scum, calls OWK scummy, asks kraska to explain his town read on McMenno, lists reads: Town: NC, mastin, grapes, farside. Scum: McMenno, kraska, OWK; unreadable: RR
604: An explanation for the McMenno scumread. He was "fishing", and had awkward reactions. Gonna go look at that fishing context thing now. Okay. Umm. in 47 McMenno asks Beeboy and Cakez for their flavor. That's umm. IDK, sorta the most blatant fishing type post anyone could ever make...like, so blatant it's OBVIOUSLY a joke. So, officially a shitty reason to scumread him. Noted. NC townreads are blatant newbtown? WTF does that even mean?
605: Questions mastin on the contradiction of believing the mason claims, while having SC and obi in her scumreads. Reasonable question.
607: Continues calling OWK, but clarifies that it's for the phrasing of their reach out to our slot for assistance, rather than because of the reach out itself.
610: Clarifis that NC is newbtown for, specificaly, apologizing over little things, analyzing game mechanics, and being very open about their reads.

Cutting this short here, got invited to something, but so far the SC/McMenno interaction focus is making sense now, and SC looks, well, terrible. All the reads are given for quite facile reasons, or even flawed reasons. The questions he asks are decent onesish, but...yeah. As of post 610, null-scum by play, but I don't see any outright *scummy* things he's done.

-Cerb
This is really awful.
First off, it's super obvious this was a reaction to being called out by mastin over not doing shit to scumhunt.
Then, the "reasons" he gives to scumread me are absolute garbage.
For example
Okay. Umm. in 47 McMenno asks Beeboy and Cakez for their flavor. That's umm. IDK, sorta the most blatant fishing type post anyone could ever make...like, so blatant it's OBVIOUSLY a joke. So, officially a shitty reason to scumread him. Noted. NC townreads are blatant newbtown? WTF does that even mean?
He says it's "blatantly a joke" but McMenno NEVER acknowledged it as a joke or otherwise.

The McMenno fencesitting thing was blatantly a fencesit on Titus's soft
"I don't know if I believe you but it's possible"
You can't sit on the fence more then that.

etc etc
In post 2300, SirCakez wrote:I was skimming down to post to say I'm gonna start catch up now and I see Titus accusing me of lurking again?
I was inactive sitewide yesterday, the only things I did were post a little bit in games that had just opened up yesterday. Taking a 30-mile bike ride does that.

So get that shit out of here.

Catching up now.
Titus don't ignore this.

VOTE: obiwan
Titus's amount of misrepping is absurd

P-edit:
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Cakey, You've been null to scumreading NC for the most part lately, but you always have something better to do.
LOL
I had NC as a nullscum read for like 2 hours
It has been a townread for the rest of the game
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:34 am

Post by SirCakez »

new reads

Town: Fire, mastin, farside, Yume
Nulltown: Creature, A50, Seraphim, NC, grapes, Seraphim
Null: Kraskaesque, KTS, Skybird, Random, TWIE, DGB, CoolDog, Klingon
Nullscum: Xkfyu, Snarky, Shiro, Foxbird
Scum: McMenno, Obi, Reasonably Rational

There is one townread I have that might be wrong, but I'm still thinking it over.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Creature »

Too many nullreads
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2329, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2324, farside22 wrote:
In post 2319, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2317, farside22 wrote:Like the worst fucking case and points from a player are town and anyone trying is scum.

I didn't enter backwards land again. Did i?
No. You entered egoland party of 1.

You
Still
refuse to discuss Klingon. You still paint a wrong narrative of Snarky.
Explain how I'm wrong.
I gave a link to his town game already which I bet money you didn't even fucking read.
I lived his town game and mislynched him before.

I already quoted all the scumhunting Snowman did before being overwhelmed.
:roll:

Draws line in sand.

Those following Titus.

Those following farside.

Case on Shiro has been put forth and not address by Shiro very much but to continue to call a50 scum and has not been at all like homestead where she was town.
She made a weak attack, focused on one player and barely said shit about anyone but snarky, whom she misrepresented by what I said was his town meta.
Again that's all 2 pages ago.

Don't let spam Titus dredge this thread to lose those points.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Not Chara »

i just read up on Snarky. there isn't enough there for me to call it confidently town or scum. the problem is the original reasons for their farside push weren't very strong, but they continued to focus on her. they also said farside was tunneling, when she was not.

Snarky should attempt to catch up soon. i think i had a question for them that hasn't been answered yet because they're not caught up. what i don't get is Titus saying (i believe she's said this twice now) that Snarky has been 'overwhelmed'. i don't see evidence of that, just evidence of not really being caught up. comparing this to a full game with Snarky does not seem useful until they're caught up, as well.

pedit: SirCakez called me nullscum a single time, then called me null and eventually brought me back up to town. have you been reading his posts, OWK?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

@Farside, It should not be those following Titus versus those following Mastina.

The problem is, you refuse to even address things like Klingon that go against your point. I prove you wrong. You ignore me and repeat the same points. That's exactly what NC and Cakes are doing to but they are scum. You refuse to address Klingon yet you whine about lurkers and goal posting.

Your reads suddenly 180 and none of us see why.

The problem is you aren't coming to the table. When you cannot agree with conftown, maybe the problem is you and that you are not listening.

Take a chill pill. See if Cakez and NC and Cooldog do anything other than whine about being caught.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

Upon some review
Moving CoolDog down to nullscum, Klingon to nullscum, Snarky to null, Xkfyu to scum and Kraska to nulltown
The rest of my nulls have basically nothing

Nulltown: Creature, A50, Seraphim, NC, grapes, Seraphim, Kraskaesque,
Null: KTS, Skybird, Random, TWIE, DGB, Snarky
Nullscum: Shiro, Foxbird, CoolDog, Klingon
Scum: McMenno, Obi, Reasonably Rational, Xkfyu
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2340, SirCakez wrote:Upon some review
Moving CoolDog down to nullscum, Klingon to nullscum, Snarky to null, Xkfyu to scum and Kraska to nulltown
The rest of my nulls have basically nothing

Nulltown: Creature, A50, Seraphim, NC, grapes, Seraphim, Kraskaesque,
Null: KTS, Skybird, Random, TWIE, DGB, Snarky
Nullscum: Shiro, Foxbird, CoolDog, Klingon
Scum: McMenno, Obi, Reasonably Rational, Xkfyu
if u dont put me as ur top townread ill lynch u tb h h h
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Not Chara »

farside: i looked through you and Shiro together.
i haven't checked Snarky's games, because i'm focusing on the Almost50 points right now. i don't see that Shiro is cherry-picking, and i also don't understand your defense of Almost. he responded to Shiro's points with jokes. if he's town, he's making it impossible to understand his thought process or what he's attempting to do, and that's a very anti-town attitude. (i haven't done my reread of Almost yet, this is only from what i remember and what Shiro has brought up. still, i don't think i'm misremembering this.)

OWK: please just admit when you say incorrect things and accept when you make a mistake. i am tearing my hair out. newest example: Cakez's read on me.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2339, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Farside, It should not be those following Titus versus those following Mastina.

The problem is, you refuse to even address things like Klingon that go against your point. I prove you wrong. You ignore me and repeat the same points. That's exactly what NC and Cakes are doing to but they are scum. You refuse to address Klingon yet you whine about lurkers and goal posting.

Your reads suddenly 180 and none of us see why.

The problem is you aren't coming to the table. When you cannot agree with conftown, maybe the problem is you and that you are not listening.

Take a chill pill. See if Cakez and NC and Cooldog do anything other than whine about being caught.
You refuse to acknowledge your bias.
We can't all be happy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Before I forget.
Shiro called out a50 because he was trying to lure out a claim with the "lie detector" but maybe she missed it caused a negative side effect.
I doubt she missed that.
Maybe it was scum that triggered that thing.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2344, farside22 wrote:Before I forget.
Shiro called out a50 because he was trying to lure out a claim with the "lie detector" but maybe she missed it caused a negative side effect.
I doubt she missed that.
i was also wondering if it was scum. but i'm pretty sure Almost50 thought the lie detector was town. i would have to check.
(i consider the stress going up to be a positive side effect. anti-town abilities increase stress to decrease swinginess. that was Varsoon's claim. but i think i understand what you mean.)
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1081, Almost50 wrote:I'll give you a little peek into my thoughts while we're at it (this is a rare incident):

At one point I thought SS was the lie detector. The "event" happened close enough to him catching up, so I thought it to be a good chance he was the one. I immediately moved him from Null to a slight town read (bc I had no way to confirm he IS the LD). Anyway, later on Creature did his stunt and seemed like claiming LD himself, and I'm left with big question marks at best. Is Creature for real?? Why would he do that if he is? Or did he notice what I did and is trying to cover for SS? And if so, what means of communications do they have together that guarantees such a stunt just doesn't backfire?=.
Almost50 said he moved Snarky from a null to a slight town read only because he thought he
might
be the Lie Detector. i would take that to mean that Almost50 was looking for a town lie detector here.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Thank for that nc.
I'll be back later.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2344, farside22 wrote:Before I forget.
I doubt she missed that.
Lie detector for scum seems awfully useless.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am bored of this game, lets all just watch adventure time.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”