farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2992, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2883, farside22 wrote:And I'm disbanding the alliance so Titus whole power trip BS is pretty null and void.
Yeah, how convenient! "Oh, I'm so afraid I would be NK'd, but you know what? I'm just going to defuse an irrelevant peace of $#!t by removing all my protection."

Like, how long did it take you two to plot that farce in your scum PT? I know now that you've planned your perfect distancing play well, but THIS particular stunt to sabotage the event is unspeakably MARVELOUS! *Clap clap*
In post 2995, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2986, Skybird wrote:My God you guys are making my head hurt. I'm torn on his claim. It sounds town, but Varsoon said scum have believable claims.
In post 2800, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:He also has two alliance powers, which should, on its own, be a scumclaim.
Why do you think two alliance powers is a scum claim?

And sorry, I have to sign off after this. It's been a long day and my head is pounding. I want to think this all over and read again in the morning.
It has never existed in the history of Varsoon games to have double powers in an alliance and have it be town. His response was to resign. Then Farside and Almost derping defend him.
The BP neighbor is to explain why Cakey should be kept alive.
The BP on himself is added to explain why scum don't shoot him.

It's really farcical.

Without the BP claim, Cakez ability sounds townish but would not be enough to save him.
In post 2997, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:D - Farside is being an arrogant and wanted to prove just how incorruptible she was that she put zero thought into her action.

Don't get me wrong, my townread has softened and she cannot live until lylo, but that doesn't mean she has to be lynched over confirmed scum.

Farside isn't presenting any logical opinion on SirCakez because she doesn't want Cakey to be scum because she's too fucking proud.
In post 3008, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2935, farside22 wrote:Maybe I should just day vig Shiro.
That'd make me feel better.
What do you think a50?
I don't know if you have a dayvig to begin with, but if you did I dare you to use it on OBI-WAN KENOBI instead. Wouldn't that be MUCH MUCH MORE CONVENIENT for you than to have to vote them for the rest of game starting TOMORROW???
In post 3020, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2976, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Great, the BP might not be true...someone is counter claiming Cakey, come on...
The BP IS FARTING TRUE. It's just that I missed it. It did say we were not to be killed by conventional methods, and that isn't part of my own event's effect. That's not part of my own role either. It had to be someone else's role/effect, and I don't see counterclaims coming from either FB or farside. You can wait for the rest of your life for CD to show up and confirm it wasn't his either. Like, you're not reading at all!
A50 is as crazy as Titus.
Titus is in a death tunnel the BP thing is true, I misunderstood.

Last few comments, I don't see why fire or a50 think the BP mattered. I'd place money they have never been killed n1. don't really think there mad about that.
Titus is in an unreasonable tunnel. I haven't seen her really care what anyone says and I believe sc is town.
This game day has gotten too long to fight in my view.
I just hope if I'm right about sc Titus does pay more attention to why players voted, if she doesn't don't follow her logic.

Also I really do need players to target me, it will help.

Thanks, far
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Skybird still want to set a pt with you for day 2.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:22 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Farside, stop with making this personal. You see how most everyone didn't Unvote Cakey. There is a reason why that happened. It's not because I am in a crazy unreasonable tunnel but Cakey is actually scum. Do you think that grapes, Mastina, nc, McMenno, Kraska, and myself are all in an unreasonable tunnel?

We're all processing the information in our own way. This total myopic defense of Cakey merely because I believe he is scum is why I don't trust you to listen to what I am saying. The sea of discredits plus you destroying a total limitation on scum and not making certain players BP is antitown as fuck.

Even if you think I am nuts, you have systemically ignored everyone else thinking Cakey is scum and why they say it. It gives off a "this is personal" vibe and that stings. It also suggests you are the one not listening. Almost at least realizes that he bungled his claim and is giving me time to sort through that.

I really don't like how you're attacking Almost here as well. He's made a mistake under either interpretation of honest Scum Cakey or lying scum Cakey. Being wrong and holding onto that belief until evidence contradicts it isn't crazy. This whole manta you have of attacking players sanity to discredit them when they disagree with you is ridiculous, toxic and it needs to stop Day 2.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:22 am

Post by Skybird »

Kling, I messed up the quote. NC reposted where I fixed it.

I plan to vote Cakez. I want to make sure everyone who wants an alliance has it before the episode ends.

Farside, yes, I'm still up for allying with you.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:23 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

I know you said you need players to target you, but I don't want to target anyone who thinks I am crazy.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:34 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3129, Skybird wrote:Kling, I messed up the quote. NC reposted where I fixed it.

I plan to vote Cakez. I want to make sure everyone who wants an alliance has it before the episode ends.

Farside, yes, I'm still up for allying with you.
Go ahead and end the day. RR missed my post on wanting to align with Yume and having him go to DGB, and I don't want to prolong the day to wait on RR/add more spam. I will just stick with allying DGB and Mastina can do her alliance whatever thing.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:46 am

Post by Yume »

Actually, by my count, SC has 10 votes, mine and kraska's included. If KC's vote counts, then she can end the day, but if it doesn't, she can only put him at L-1.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2975, farside22 wrote:
In post 2964, Firebringer wrote:So like are you going to explain your actions or is it all "whiners"
I'm being selfish.

Honestly. I really liked the group and then things seemed like they were getting misconstrued by you, the sc was getting pushed for a lynch and I thought this group has issues.
I figure sc will be lynched and Cooldog was such a nothing read I didn't want anything to do with the group.
I didn't know if the BP was true. I said exactly what we knew.
I'm not saying much more for role related reasons.
The BP is in the OP ffs
In post 3009, Reasonably Rational wrote:Before I sleep, I want some things answered when I wake up.

1) In the SC/A50 pt (not the Joyride), was there any indication of what SC has claimed?
2) In the joyride, was there any indication of what SC has claimed?
3) Why did you destroy the joyride Farside?

I'm having trouble understanding why FS would do what she did ( as town, it's dumb, and as scum it only makes sense if some critical role was in that joyride and needed to target outside of it...and even then it's still dumb), as well as reconciling SC'S claim that A50 knew about this all day with his claim of ignorance, while the rest of their joyride claims they were aware of the protection SC claims to be the source of.

And with that, good night.
-Cerb
The BP was in the OP ffs
In post 3010, Not Chara wrote:
In post 3009, Reasonably Rational wrote:Before I sleep, I want some things answered when I wake up.

1) In the SC/A50 pt (not the Joyride), was there any indication of what SC has claimed?

I'm having trouble understanding why FS would do what she did ( as town, it's dumb, and as scum it only makes sense if some critical role was in that joyride and needed to target outside of it...and even then it's still dumb), as well as reconciling SC'S claim that A50 knew about this all day with his claim of ignorance, while the rest of their joyride claims they were aware of the protection SC claims to be the source of.

-Cerb
i am almost
certain that all three of these were answered in the thread already.
when you wake up, please give your reads as they apply to recent events.
SirCakez was mistaken when saying Almost knew about this all day. he thought Almost had picked up on his hinting.
they knew about the protection. not that it was Cakez. Almost knew the vote ability was from Cakez. no one else did.
^ is correct
In post 3013, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3010, Not Chara wrote:

-Cerb
i am almost
certain that all three of these were answered in the thread already.
when you wake up, please give your reads as they apply to recent events.
SirCakez was mistaken when saying Almost knew about this all day. he thought Almost had picked up on his hinting.
they knew about the protection. not that it was Cakez. Almost knew the vote ability was from Cakez. no one else did.
Almost is projecting his own ability onto Cakez.

Cakez BP works on an alliance.

Their hood is from an event.

Event =\= alliance.
The joy ride was an alliance ding dong
In post 3036, Not Chara wrote:
In post 3031, Not Chara wrote:SirCakez is scum for better reasons. he still is not lying about his claim.
In post 3047, Reasonably Rational wrote:@A50: in your alliance with SC, there is mod confirmation that an effect exists which makes you both BP, correct? Basically, this is not something it is possible for SC to be lying about, unless there were some prequel phase effect which granted this modifier to your alliance(s) in particular.

Is that accurate?
-Cerb

Pedit: there was NEVER any statement made in this game by ANYONE stating that the cakez/A50 alliance existed separately from the joyride. All of A50's statements regarding the OP of alliances have been vague. There is NO reason to assume the joyride wasn't just an extension of the cakez /A50 alliance. That needed to be confirmed, as well as the joyrides status as alliance, so I could check whether or not A50 should have been able to connect the effect the joyride had with thr effect his own pt had, and thus know that it was definitely SC providing the BP.

Pedit2: So your alliance with A50 has NO MENTION of any bp granting effect, but the joyride does?
:facepalm:
In post 3064, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3056, Not Chara wrote:here is the entire conversation. i don't think i missed anything. i tried not to repeat posts by grabbing the larger quotes with multiple replies in them.
Spoiler: quotes
In post 2865, farside22 wrote:Also I told cakez to do something he hasn't done and I hinted it would help him.
Scum not taking that offer I'm about 99% sure he's town.
In post 2866, SirCakez wrote:I didn't see your post in the PT until just now farside, to be fair
In post 2877, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2872, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2866, SirCakez wrote:I didn't see your post in the PT until just now farside, to be fair
...who are you trying to be fair to, SirCakez? should farside not be townreading you? is town!you really in a position to be telling those townreading you... to not do it for this reason.

i'm having trouble articulating myself. how do i explain that this post is exceptionally scummy?
To everyone, but mainly farside
I don't want her to townread me over something I didn't do? That would be the real scum move there.
She's already townreading me anyway.
P-edit: I thought you did from when you acknowledged my softing earlier ffs
In post 2913, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2896, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2890, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2885, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2884, SirCakez wrote:I didn't take the "real scum move" and that makes the post exceptionally scummy?
Pls translate
you advertised the fact that you didn't take the real scum move.
So you're saying
If I had taken the real scum move it would have been scummy
If I didn't take the real scum move it would have been scummy

????
you're acting as if there are only two options. you could have corrected her in your neighbourhood, or corrected her by saying 'actually, i haven't read that post in the hood yet'.
instead you said 'to be fair' then acknowledged that you avoided the scummy option.
:>
who said that not correcting her would have been scummy? you said that. if she's already townreading you, what does it matter if she's wrong about that one thing? what does it matter if other players misinterpret and also think you, the town, are town? this is all from the hypothetical perspective of you as a town player.

that humble 'to be fair' says a whole lot.
Why would I respond to a post she made outside the hood in the hood?
Its pretty obvious that taking fake towncred would be perceived as scummy
In post 2934, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2918, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2913, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2896, Not Chara wrote:<snipped.>
you're acting as if there are only two options. you could have corrected her in your neighbourhood, or corrected her by saying 'actually, i haven't read that post in the hood yet'.
instead you said 'to be fair' then acknowledged that you avoided the scummy option.
:>
who said that not correcting her would have been scummy? you said that. if she's already townreading you, what does it matter if she's wrong about that one thing? what does it matter if other players misinterpret and also think you, the town, are town? this is all from the hypothetical perspective of you as a town player.

that humble 'to be fair' says a whole lot.
Why would I respond to a post she made outside the hood in the hood?
Its pretty obvious that taking fake towncred would be perceived as scummy
yes, it is. that is, again, my point.

who were you worried was going to scumread you for taking the fake towncred?
Varsoon?
The town?

LOL OBI STILL PUSHING THAT THE BP IS FAKE DESPITE 4 PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO CONFIRM IT
keep trying
In post 2948, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2938, Not Chara wrote:SirCakez: and they would knot it was fake... how? they would know you hadn't read farside's post through... ah, mind control, perhaps.
or the lie detector. were you afraid of that?
unlikely, but i'm just guessing at this point.
Lie detector, the fact I didn't post in the PT until after farside made her comment which farside could have noted, etc
The fact you think I should have just ignored it and lied about it is super duper questionable
In post 2955, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2948, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2938, Not Chara wrote:SirCakez: and they would knot it was fake... how? they would know you hadn't read farside's post through... ah, mind control, perhaps.
or the lie detector. were you afraid of that?
unlikely, but i'm just guessing at this point.
Lie detector, the fact I didn't post in the PT until after farside made her comment which farside could have noted, etc
The fact you think I should have just ignored it and lied about it is super duper questionable
i wasn't expecting you to agree with me on the lie detector. that was kind of a stretch. guilty conscience? ;>
i'm just messing with you.
so you were:
(a) worried about being lie detected
(b) worried about farside, who expressed a VERY strong townread on you, noting that you did something that could possibly be viewed as lying, if she decided to find it suspicious. i mean. her post was absolutely a conclusion. did you think she was reaction testing you? you should have said so earlier.

my conclusions are all implied in my posts, but i am more than happy to speak of them in plain terms.

this is not the only cause for scum SirCakez. it's an addition.
maybe i was jumping at shadows. i'd like feedback. if i made an error here, it was inflating the importance of some of Cakez's wording. is what made me want to go from 'probing for more scum evidence' to 'this is really very scum, isn't it'.
it's this sense i get as he played today. Titus called it resignation earlier, which is apt.
Bah.

Let me add.

When I CCed Cakez, he said, well I guess you're scum. Resignation.
When RR cased him, he resigned.
When Nc pushed him, he resigned.

Claims are meant to sound good.

Lynch the scum, before I puke.
I was scumreading you a LONG time before you CCed.
I didn't resign to RR's case.
In post 3093, Not Chara wrote:
In post 3090, Reasonably Rational wrote: 0% chance you'll get a readslist.

Your wall of quotes means nothing to me. I read through it, and I saw nothing of significance.

The entire line of conversation regarding whether or not he saw Farsides suggestion and him correcting her incorrect assumption is worthless. If he, as town, wouldn't have lied about that, then he couldn't lie about it as scum. His points about why scum!him couldn't have risked the lie are valid.

-Cerb
what is your read on SirCakez. i don't need a list of all 25 players and your reasoning for reads on them. do you have anything for me to work with?

"his points about why scum!him couldn't have risked the lie are valid". yes. they are. because he's scum and
did not risk the lie.

unless you mean town!him? in which case... why was he worried about being lie detected for something so small, and why was he on guard for farside, a player who is majorly townreading him, to be picking apart his posting times?
i don't think i was railroading him into responding a certain way. the original "to be fair" was not that scummy. it's really just a phrase. it's how he responded to all of it.

it seems i was lying about going to bed. ugh.
You never responded to my earlier question
Are you saying lying and taking the free towncred from farside would have been the townie move?
That's ridiculous.
In post 3100, grapes wrote:Guys mafia is a simple game.

Lynch the scum.

Cakes claim wasn't redeeming is what I should have said.

What I didn't like is how he dropped the claim, then caught the next ticket back to lurk city.

That's not town trying to solve the game. That's scum trying to sell you something.
Lurk city = actively arguing for like the next 10 pages? Get that shit out of here.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

PLEASE lynch Obi tomorrow after I flip.
I'll put together some final reads if I'm still alive when I get home.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:06 am

Post by grapes »

I'm talking about YOU as a whole this game.

Arguing about why your claim is town and the semantics of how stuff went down in your hood (which sounds like the information that caused the confusion wouldn't be hard to find in the first place) isn't an impressive substitute for gamesolving.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

OK, how is that lurking?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3128, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Farside, stop with making this personal. You see how most everyone didn't Unvote Cakey. There is a reason why that happened. It's not because I am in a crazy unreasonable tunnel but Cakey is actually scum. Do you think that grapes, Mastina, nc, McMenno, Kraska, and myself are all in an unreasonable tunnel?

We're all processing the information in our own way. This total myopic defense of Cakey merely because I believe he is scum is why I don't trust you to listen to what I am saying. The sea of discredits plus you destroying a total limitation on scum and not making certain players BP is antitown as fuck.

Even if you think I am nuts, you have systemically ignored everyone else thinking Cakey is scum and why they say it. It gives off a "this is personal" vibe and that stings. It also suggests you are the one not listening. Almost at least realizes that he bungled his claim and is giving me time to sort through that.

I really don't like how you're attacking Almost here as well. He's made a mistake under either interpretation of honest Scum Cakey or lying scum Cakey. Being wrong and holding onto that belief until evidence contradicts it isn't crazy. This whole manta you have of attacking players sanity to discredit them when they disagree with you is ridiculous, toxic and it needs to stop Day 2.
You only care about those that agree with you.

Thank you for that proof.

I'm not even attcking A50. Not even close.
There is like a ton of difference between nc and you.
They are trying to figure players out. They are engaging with the scum read to clarify.
They are actual seeing more truth then you.
Seriously all you basically said is town need to work together but not once did you try to understand someone else's POV and think for a second there view might be right and you might be wrong.
There is a difference too.
I already think grapes is scum.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:09 am

Post by grapes »

The point is; who's scum cakes?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:13 am

Post by grapes »

Besides obi.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3130, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:I know you said you need players to target you, but I don't want to target anyone who thinks I am crazy.
Well then you don't want to help the town then.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:14 am

Post by grapes »

farside why am i your only scumread?
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Yume »

In post 3137, farside22 wrote:
In post 3128, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Farside, stop with making this personal. You see how most everyone didn't Unvote Cakey. There is a reason why that happened. It's not because I am in a crazy unreasonable tunnel but Cakey is actually scum. Do you think that grapes, Mastina, nc, McMenno, Kraska, and myself are all in an unreasonable tunnel?

They are trying to figure players out. They are engaging with the scum read to clarify.
Seriously all you basically said is town need to work together but
not once did you try to understand someone else's POV and think for a second there view might be right and you might be wrong.

And let me guess, you never acted like the bolded this entire game, hm?
Show

Mah best game

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3142, Yume wrote:

not once did you try to understand someone else's POV and think for a second there view might be right and you might be wrong.

I tried multiple times to understand Titus POV.
I even explained my town read. She was the one acting like it's a power trip issue.
Not me.

Here is one for you Titus.
Why are you town reading shiro?
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Yume »

In post 3143, farside22 wrote:

I even explained my town read. She was the one acting like it's a power trip issue.
Not me.

Prove it. Where did you consider she might be right about something?
Show

Mah best game

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Seriously all you basically said is town need to work together but not once did you try to understand someone else's POV and think for a second there view might be right and you might be wrong.
You saying "almost50 is as crazy as Titus" is attacking them.
I have asked you numerous times for towncases on Cakey and NC. You refuse to provide them and call me crazy. I am telling you exactly what you need to do, while being open about my logical progressions, even if you feel they make no sense.
I actually do see Mastina's view and disagree with it.
Fire has persuaded me, despite how much I townread you, that you need to die by lylo and I hate policy lynches.
I have told people in no uncertain terms there's two ways to correct my read. Get to the core of it and show why it is not valid or sound or just obvtown.
Do we really need more of me v Cakey when you're the one refusing to listen?

Why are you refusing to engage Mastina, Yume, Skybird, NC and all the others who think Cakey is scum and considering you are likely wrong?

Why should I consider your interpretation of your role as protown when you gave scum a fuckton more options?
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3143, farside22 wrote:

Not me.

PoE.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

Basically, exactly what Mastina said.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:25 am

Post by grapes »

I think you guys should make peace.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3148, grapes wrote:I think you guys should make peace.
We should, but that would require Farside to be respectful and realize the damage they are doing. I can be stubborn and bullheaded, but I am not as simple as Farside makes me out to be. Peace cannot come until Farside stops making me a charicature of who I actually am.

I am going back to bed again. Just woke up in the middle of the night.

Thank you grapes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”