Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1559, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Golden wagon is the best wagon.
In post 1561, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'd rather not have the Mod go through the effort.

It's taking a while and I'm pretty sure Golden is scum anyway.
In post 1575, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I could lynch rb after Golden.
In post 1607, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:We should lynch Golden before he is replaced.
In post 1629, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Mathblade still looks like an excellent lynch.
There.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:55 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

You're getting lynched Math.

You just stated a scum read on me whilst giving 0 reasons for said scum read.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1431, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 917, pitoli wrote:
No, because the amount of white noise that town is producing is insane.
SO MUCH THIS! I cannot emphasize how much more difficult town are making this game. It's almost impossible to gain reads because of the amount of bullshit that is going on.

People need to post less and when they do post, post more content because this game is an absolute joke right now.
In post 919, golden009 wrote:It basically just means noise that isn't melodic or anything, just generic sounds.

I saw your post about me but my phone has 5% battery right now, so I'll make a detailed response later.
Of all the things that Golden responds to, he chooses this.

We need to lynch Golden. We should save the Mod the trouble of finding a replacement and lynch the shit out of that slot.

This is the only thing other than lurker I could find as a reason in your ISO.

You need to provide why you scumread golden.
Why you didn't explain those reasons sooner
And why you have been vote parking and pretty much just spamming through active lurking of lynch golden.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1651, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're getting lynched Math.

You just stated a scum read on me whilst giving 0 reasons for said scum read.
Except I provided reasons. My primary one was that you are not justify what you are saying. And if I do get lynched I am a VT so no salt off my back.

I have no problems with scrutiny. Bring it.

Going to work but will check later tonight.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:57 am

People will sheep my because I'm BBT though.

You know this.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Saru »

In post 1649, MathBlade wrote:Sudden? I made a case and Saru was like "You're wrong" and doesn't provide an easy way for me to validate that and expects me to go read all their town games or take their word for it.

Town Saru provided links to posts and made it easy for people to consume content.
...What? I'm not literally asking you to go and check all my town games post for post. You are building a case on me purely from a meta read that you also got from skimming my ISO in this game. If that's the case, why exactly would it trouble you to go back and check my 2 other previous town games and quickly skim my ISO to see if what I'm saying about myself is accurate?

And you are seriously going into extremely superficial things like "he posted links!!" How do you expect me to respond to an argument like that?
Currently Playing:
N/A
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Accountant »

VC 2.6
MathBlade (3)
: BlueBloodedToffee, Expedience, Dierfire
Expedience (2):
Chuck, Cass
BlueBloodedToffee (2)
: RyanK, MathBlade
Cass (1)
: pitoli
Dierfire (1):
Saru

Not Voting:
gameplay506

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

The deadline is in (expired on 2016-09-23 14:00:30)
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Chuck »

In post 1643, Cass wrote:Ah, a replace after all. Welcome Mathblade :)

The VT claim sounds legit, Math doesn't look like the best lynch anymore, so:

UNVOTE: Mathblade
And my vote goes to:
VOTE: Expedience
Mostly for post . Chuck is definitely scum, Mathblade/Golden is meh, but your vote stays on the big wagon - yeah right.
*Applause*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1655, Saru wrote:
In post 1649, MathBlade wrote:Sudden? I made a case and Saru was like "You're wrong" and doesn't provide an easy way for me to validate that and expects me to go read all their town games or take their word for it.

Town Saru provided links to posts and made it easy for people to consume content.
...What? I'm not literally asking you to go and check all my town games post for post. You are building a case on me purely from a meta read that you also got from skimming my ISO in this game. If that's the case, why exactly would it trouble you to go back and check my 2 other previous town games and quickly skim my ISO to see if what I'm saying about myself is accurate?

And you are seriously going into extremely superficial things like "he posted links!!" How do you expect me to respond to an argument like that?
Because then I have to go back through your ISO and find which games are town which games are scum and which games are town and read another X posts on top of the 1000 for the game.

In 1800 you posted specific links when making your points this is clearly different. It is not hard just link me or give me the names of the games that are town so I don't have 20000 taps on my phone. I have demonstrated a different way of thinking. It is up to you to show me where I am wrong not hand wave and make me hunt for it. Right now I think you are scum. It is up to you to convince me otherwise.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1654, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:People will sheep my because I'm BBT though.

You know this.
No they won't. In the game I played with you you have reasons. You are not here. Ergo you be scum.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6534155

See Reasons.

And you were town.

You don't have reasons here.

You be scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:35 am

That's fucking awful meta Math.

Jesus Christ, can we lynch this already?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:09 am

Post by rb »

In post 1654, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:People will sheep my because I'm BBT though.

You know this.
Nope.

VOTE: BBT
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:12 am

I thought I was a town read you could bank on rb?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:13 am

Post by rb »

This is the fake confidence of scum BBT. I didn't see it until now.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:16 am

Post by rb »

And no, your recent posts to me were just wrong. Saying I should be next lynch after golden without reason, then after saying I'd changed my reads (when I hadn't) and you go, "oh okay I get your point now" - but then you never redacted wanting me as next lynch.

Wanting golden dead before replace, it's all very much the scum game I've seen you play before, goading town into hasty decisions.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:11 am

Haha, I love when people meta me and get it horribly wrong.

Remember I told you your reasons for scum reading me were play-style/NAI. You will find that out in this game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This entire site meta of a few key people never posting is shit. This needs to change. I suck at explaining my thoughts most times but I at least try.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:20 pm

Who are the key people not posting?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Never posting reasons* forgot a word sorry
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1658, MathBlade wrote:Because then I have to go back through your ISO and find which games are town which games are scum and which games are town and read another X posts on top of the 1000 for the game.

In 1800 you posted specific links when making your points this is clearly different. It is not hard just link me or give me the names of the games that are town so I don't have 20000 taps on my phone. I have demonstrated a different way of thinking. It is up to you to show me where I am wrong not hand wave and make me hunt for it. Right now I think you are scum. It is up to you to convince me otherwise.
I honestly can't tell if you're purposely being dense or not. I have literally 2 other games on this site besides Mini 1800 and this one. I was town in those. It's not hard to skim my ISO in just 2 games and figure out for yourself if I've become less aggressive over time. If you're too lazy to try to prove your own argument, don't expect me to be pro-active in trying to counter you.

And lol, you have it completely opposite. In an argument, the one who makes the claim has the burden to back up that claim with actual evidence. You've not done this. All you've done is make sweeping general statements about my play-style as town. I'm sure if I really wanted to, I could look back at all your games and try to cherry-pick things to paint you as scum just as easily, but dry meta really isn't a compelling argument.

You want a link so badly right? Here, read up.
Currently Playing:
N/A
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Demonstrating a huge shift in play is an argument. Just not one you like.

I did make an argument. However a more traditional argument coming up.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1546, Saru wrote:lol so your own definition gets destroyed as soon as the time comes for someone to point how inconsistently bad it is? How convenient.

Also, yes, yes, I know how overconfident you try to portray yourself at times like this. You're going to spread out your posts and try to make either ad hom points on me or act like I've somehow scum claimed.

I can't wait for "#LynchSaru2016" :lol:

The entire argument with RB has scum in it I am pretty damn sure. Since RB seems to have their heads on correctly and in 1800 you were much more active with one of he best town PRs in the game I don't see an excuse.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1671, MathBlade wrote:The entire argument with RB has scum in it I am pretty damn sure. Since RB seems to have their heads on correctly and in 1800
you were much more active with one of he best town PRs in the game I don't see an excuse.
No. I already said that:
In post 930, Saru wrote:Sorry about that. First week of college is always hectic for me, and I'm still working out some schedule issues. My other games were during summer break where I had an innate amount of time on my hands.
My first week of college has been over for a while now. I have a little more time on my hands, but not so much as I did in the summer.

Plus, I was a VT in my last game, and guess what, I was just as active that game as I was in Mini 1800. My activity has nothing to do with me being a PR or a VT, so that part of your argument is plainly false.
Currently Playing:
N/A
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1670, MathBlade wrote:Demonstrating a huge shift in play is an argument. Just not one you like.
If you're really going to go down that route, then again, you can go check my previous games and you'll see a huge shift in play from Mini 1800. Does that mean I was scum in those games? No. Again, I learned a lot from my first game back and I adjusted accordingly.
Currently Playing:
N/A
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 1521, Saru wrote:
Dierfire wrote:I've just finished a game with Saru. Place votes on him with extreme caution. Even without a vote, he tends to have extreme/exaggerated reactions to other players expressing suspicion of him. Fortunately, this also means that he can get distracted and fight other Town players. Even better, he tends to go after said players with long walls of text, which could help create clutter in the thread. Two cautionary notes: I've only played the one game with Saru, and he seemed like the kind of player to learn from his mistakes, so this might become less rather than more true over time; additionally, his reads are not bad when he's not engaging in OMGUS thinking.
This is a pretty good read of me, however, you're right, I learn from my mistakes and I do change up a lot from game to game. That's mainly why when I had a wagon on me near the start of the game, I chose not to wall and lose it and play it calm, which I guess helped.
This is from Mini 1817, where I was town.
Currently Playing:
N/A

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”