Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

@pisskop I assume you still have scumreads on myself and MoI?

If so, why haven't you been pushing those reads
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1198, Realeo wrote:
In post 1197, Infinity 324 wrote:Not all of it has to do with scumhunting, if that's what you're asking. There's

-Being transparent with your thought process and showing genuine reasoning
-How you interact with your townread as well as your
-Other miscellaneous ways you approach the game that don't have scum motivation.
I'm having problem what do you post this. Granted, I see no scum motivation, but neither does town motivation.
It was a response to lane
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Realeo »

Why are you opening a lecture class? Do I miss something? What's context?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Realeo »

Oh ok. Now I get it. Ignore that question.

BTW, 11 pm in Indonesia! Good night! =D
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:55 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1053, Realeo wrote:I am pleased with some of the death and dissatisfied with some of the death.

However,
In post 1050, Persivul wrote:
Votecount 2.1

Not voting (7) - lane0168,
PeregrineV
, Inifinity, shaddowez, MagnaofIllusion, Realeo, pisskop

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to strand.

(expired on 2016-09-26 18:30:00) remain until day end

That is a black horse.

Idk. My towny {almost50,kuroi,not_chara} is ded and PeregineV flusters me. Let's work together if you're town and I'm wrong this whole time.
In post 1072, Realeo wrote:
In post 1069, lane0168 wrote:I like how perev doesn't really do anything and
now Realeo wants to work with him
like he's town after that was his vote at the end of yesterday
Ofcourse I want to work with him, it's lylo!

Look, the fact that my towny {Not_Chara,Kuroi,Almost50} are dead while Perev is still alive implies that

(1) either all three of them are shot by scum (how likely is this??)

(2) People actually scumreading them.

I mean, the fact that I am very off the popular opinion is a scary wake up call. Am I missing something? Am I being the idiot? Lane, we both played at Ari's Donner Party. At that game, I'm the only one who think that Jae_Reed can't be vig and Dunn must be scum. My scumhunting was briliant, but the underlying asumption is a disaster and I am the only one with the opinion. Wisdom of the crowd is not necesarrily correct, but it's a good starting point.

At D1, I worked with shos. Why not with pereV at D2? I am openist.
What is going on? Beginning of the day you said almost, not chara, and kuroi were all your town reads and they are all dead.

Then you flip and say kuroi is a town lean, and almost and not chara were just null?

You should keep your reads straight
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:08 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Realeo
– Here’s my issue with your reads lists.
In post 1184, Realeo wrote:From town to scum {pisskop,lane/MOI,Shadow,Vedith,PeregineV}

So if PeregineV is scum {Shadow,Vedith,PeregineV}

If peregineev is town {lane/MOI,Shadow,Vedith}
First if Peregrine is scum you have a both Shaddow and Peregrine suspecting Infinity and Infinity also cross suspecting both of those. As I’ve said before while bussing in these sorts of reads lists isn’t impossible (Given they are just fluff with no voting or anything behind them) I don’t see scum working so hard to distance / bus each other given that they simply need a +1 Town net killed at Night to win.
It might be a gambit to make people less like to shoot within that threesome but that’s a pretty convoluted explanation at this point in time.

Secondly your teams don’t make tons of sense in light of this you floated earlier …
In post 1148, Realeo wrote:Am I the only one who is speculating that Moi is SM, Shadow is barricading goon? and that Moi shoot Shadow is just some crazy gambit?

I mean, I can't justify them by direct accusation, but I can justify them by POE.
If you are Town and really thought “Hey, maybe my Town reads are borked” and honestly dropped this theory I would think your 3 Scum depth chart would reflect that more strongly than the “Maybe it can be MoI with Shaddow” that your scenario with Peregrine as Town presents it.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:09 am

Also Lane's needs serious answers from Realeo.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:12 am

In post 1183, Realeo wrote:My scumlean and my null is dead. Like 100%. Kraska? Nosferatu? my scum lean? Gone! Not_Chara? Almost50? my null? Gone!
For clarity of everyone else - under Realeo's abridged Spoiler she says this where Not Chara and Almost50 are Null reads compared to earlier today when they were Town reads per his quotes.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Can you at least give cursory lip service to my towncase on real?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1200, Infinity 324 wrote:@pisskop I assume you still have scumreads on myself and MoI?

If so, why haven't you been pushing those reads
Been thinking on MOI. I flipflop on them.

Ive got to look over the playerlist, but I townread your slot and want to townread lane.

I think its 60/40 on releo.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Can you just state your top 3 scumreads -_-
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Pere. Perv. Perev
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Let me get to a computer. Ill output 3 numbers.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:10 am

Post by pisskop »

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:11 am

In post 1208, Infinity 324 wrote:Can you at least give cursory lip service to my towncase on real?
Do you want me to say that I generally don’t give much attention at all to Town-cases especially with no flipped scum?

Also question – do you have any experience with Scum Realeo? Because you acknowledge that you understand the concept that meta reviews must make use of both sides at in regards to me.

That said I took a quick look at your Town-case …
In post 1135, Infinity 324 wrote:This is a town perspective.
Don’t see why what you quoted isn’t easily replicable as scum …
In post 1135, Infinity 324 wrote:The logic here seems a bit simplistic, but I see a lot of people who scumhunt like this and the push on pisskop makes a lot of sense with this mindset.
This sentence basically says nothing concrete about his alignment but something about his playstyle which is NAI.
In post 1135, Infinity 324 wrote:(and the whole discussion about the meta check)

I actually really liked this. Sometimes I like doing quick meta checks as town just to verify something or to get a general sense of a person's play. Also, it didn't really feel like it was for show. Countering your own push when you don't really need to doesn't seem like a play that makes sense as scum.
Also unsure that what you boil down to “Why would scum back off when they find they might have made a mistake?” which is what any smart scum does. So pretty NAI to me.
In post 1135, Infinity 324 wrote:Really feel this a town a lot. In RVS, I basically do everything I possibly can to get the game moving, and I get annoyed at people when they criticize that (remember princess bride, shadow/MoI)?
Question on this – why should I remember Princess Bride vis-a-vie your thoughts on RVS when IIRC you replaced a slot Day 2?
In post 1135, Infinity 324 wrote:Feels like town LAMIST to me. "Hey look, I'm trying to do stuff guys" in a subtle way like this doesn't seem like a scum tactic to me.
There is no such thing a Town LAMIST. The fact that you are trying to peddle what ostensibly should be a sign of scum trying too hard makes my head spin here.
In post 1135, Infinity 324 wrote:This is a subtle thing that I doubt scum would pick up on and point out.
Um, whut? The thing you are quoting makes very, very little sense and trying to ascribe that only Town can be perceptive is bad.
In post 1135, Infinity 324 wrote:Doesn't make much sense to me, but I don't think scum would try to throw out wild accusations like "you scumclaimed!!!". Scum want to make their arguments sound reasonable and intelligent.
Have you ever played with Fate? Katsuki? Camn? This is trying to ascribe playstyle to an alignment and is bad.

In summary – I’m not at all in love with your case for the reasons I’ve already pointed out above. That pile of posting leads to a strong Town read for you on Realeo?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Not voting (7) - lane0168, PeregrineV, Inifinity, shaddowez, MagnaofIllusion, Realeo, pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Lets see...

*lane --> nulltown

8Perv --> scumnugget why the hell doesnt anybody ever listen to me on these? I mean its not like Ive done something like called out the entire scumteam in lylo, including their roles after dicking around all game before... .... oh wait I have

* infinitysass --> vedith was town this guy is town too

* Shaddowez --> Scum

* MOI --> Flipflop back and forth. He or releo is scum

* realeo --> Ditto
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Lane, moi, or realeo is my num 3 choice.

I want to townread lane, and to a lesser extent realeo, but meh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:16 am

Post by pisskop »

There now can the real hidey masons please stand up
one of the fingers on each hand up
and be proud to be out of your mind, and ruin a whole generation of ICP baseheads with your crap feelz musics
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:17 am

In post 1216, pisskop wrote:8Perv --> scumnugget why the hell doesnt anybody ever listen to me on these? I mean its not like Ive done something like called out the entire scumteam in lylo, including their roles after dicking around all game before... .... oh wait I have
Lots of people are scum reading Pere.

Stop pointlessly grandstanding with fluff and pay attention.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

They werent actively doing so yesterday when it mattered
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Hands up, who here actually pursued their scumread on pere instead of playing with their jimmies?

o/
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:21 am

In post 1221, pisskop wrote:Hands up, who here actually pursued their scumread on pere instead of playing with their jimmies?

o/
Does what you are calling pushing your scum-read voting in what is LYLO when there are unknown Masons about and a vote on any Town gives scum the chance to quick-Strand which automatically dooms Town to a loss?

In that case yes proudly raise your hand.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:23 am

Post by pisskop »

*shrugs* They didnt quickhammer, did they?

I 1v1ed pere, thats going to happen today.

Like the sky
couldhave
fell, and pere
couldhave
been town, or even a mason, but he wasnt.

Life is entirely too short and Im entirely too good at mafia to feel the need to hide in a corner instead of make my point.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:23 am

Post by pisskop »

lol could have fell.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”