Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

masons ARE a "surprise role". every time you ask for a claim you risk outing one. so you better be damn sure in your scumread if you are asking for a claim.

a newbie player might treat these claims as in normal setups, to catch scum by poe by using the rolelist. but i know you arent that dense. you asked me to claim because you were mason hunting.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:38 am

Post by karnos »

In post 824, Harkonnen97 wrote:intent to hammer means that you are intending to hammer eventually, doesnt matter when.
Yes and?
In post 824, Harkonnen97 wrote: my problem is that you declared intention whilst nullreading me, and having scumreads who you could have pushed instead.

i would understand wanting to hear my claim if you are intent to lynching me. why did you have to hear my claim if that didnt change your reads in any way whatsoever, and you still didnt scumread me, even though i claimed VT, the only (at the moment) role that scum can claim?
Who says I didn't scum read you?
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

You said lol
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

In post 692, karnos wrote:I meant Thor, that Thor vote from zyf was just silly.

Hark could be scum, but I think he still fits into my null reads. I think texcat & zyf could really be aligned, while I think hark is of opposite alignment compared to zyf.

I'd prefer to lynch texcat or zyf, but I could make a compromise if we were running out of time.
This is your last post before you claim intent to hammer.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:42 am

Post by karnos »

Nice try idiot.

I said "I don't think I am going to hammer today. " as in, in this 24 hour period. We still have 5 days before deadline, there is no need to hammer immediately, I was going to wait a day and let everyone else chime in. There are some people who haven't even been online since your wagon started.
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

How is that relevant?
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

claiming intent to hammer = forcing someone to claim his role

dont try to tell me that you dont know that
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:47 am

Post by karnos »

In post 828, Harkonnen97 wrote:
In post 692, karnos wrote:I meant Thor, that Thor vote from zyf was just silly.

Hark could be scum
, but I think he still fits into my null reads. I think texcat & zyf could really be aligned, while I think hark is of opposite alignment compared to zyf.

I'd prefer to lynch texcat or zyf, but I could make a compromise if we were running out of time.
This is your last post before you claim intent to hammer.
Oh, so you thought "Hark could be scum" meant I was reading you as town? No, sorry. I was getting the point across that texcat and zyf were my first choices.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Io »

karnos wrote:Nice try idiot.

I said "I don't think I am going to hammer today. " as in, in this 24 hour period. We still have 5 days before deadline, there is no need to hammer immediately, I was going to wait a day and let everyone else chime in. There are some people who haven't even been online since your wagon started.
What even is the realivents of this?
Hark's saying you are scummy for saying you have intent to hammer him and null reading him at the same time.

And what do you mean "nice try idiot?"
You literally said Hark could be scum but you are null reading him. Aka not scum reading him.
That's such a scummy thing to do if you really were scum reading him because that's just admitting that you were lying about the read because if you are scum reading him and tell the town you are null reading him you can just claim to take none of the blame if he is lynched and town or take some level of credit if he flipped scum.
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

UNVOTE:
not quite ready to end the day yet
i want to give karnos the benefit of the doubt of being a vi
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:48 am

Post by karnos »

In post 830, Harkonnen97 wrote:How is that relevant?
I'm responding to this BS:
In post 826, karnos wrote:
In post 824, Harkonnen97 wrote:intent to hammer means that you are intending to hammer eventually, doesnt matter when.
Yes, I did intend to hammer, it shouldn't matter that I was going to wait 24 hours. But you are repeating that like it's some big GOTCHA SLIP in my whole argument. Sorry dude, it's not, there is nothing to catch.
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

i remember people congratulating karnos for being a great scum player. im not seeing a great scum!karnos this game(sorry if this sounds rude, i mean no offense)
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:52 am

Post by karnos »

In post 833, Io wrote:

Hark's saying you are scummy for saying you have intent to hammer him and null reading him at the same time.

You literally said Hark could be scum but you are null reading him. Aka not scum reading him.
That's such a scummy thing to do if you really were scum reading him because that's just admitting that you were lying about the read because if you are scum reading him and tell the town you are null reading him you can just claim to take none of the blame if he is lynched and town or take some level of credit if he flipped scum.
You've never made a compromise on a lynch choice? I've been clear for some time that texcat/zyf being aligned is a real possibility I want to explore. But baring them, hark has been #3 on the list. It doesn't mean he is definitely scum, but what else am I going to do? Push for a lynch on someone I read as town? Bang my head against a wall pushing for a zyf lynch? I also thought the intent might put some more pressure and draw out one of his scum partners to save him, if he is scum.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

The
you've all been so good here's another vote count for you guys
vote count

5 karnos (Dunnstral, Zyf, Io, Narurider, BlueBloodedToffee)

3 Harkonnen97 (texcat, Penguin Power, karnos)
1 texcat (Thor665)
1 Not_Mafia (Loopdan)
1 Zyf (NJAC)
1 Thor665 (Not_Mafia)

Not Voting: Nobody

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day ends:
(expired on 2016-09-21 04:08:06)
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Loopdan »

Karnos and Harl = TvT
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

Do you have other reads?
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Loopdan »

Yes
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Harkonnen97 »

Ok
Zyf
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Zyf »

Karnos conveniently avoiding claim
and hark helping them along

ffs scum pls
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble

this account is ded now kthxbai
Zyf
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Zyf »

In post 841, Loopdan wrote:Yes
share them then?

Zyf
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Zyf »

In post 837, karnos wrote:
In post 833, Io wrote:

i actually don't think you'd be banging your head against a wall for my lynch

it would certainly look much more proper town rather than your current "path of least resistance" play which has continually been littered with scummy bullsh!t
You've never made a compromise on a lynch choice? I've been clear for some time that texcat/zyf being aligned is a real possibility I want to explore. But baring them, hark has been #3 on the list. It doesn't mean he is definitely scum, but what else am I going to do? Push for a lynch on someone I read as town? Bang my head against a wall pushing for a zyf lynch? I also thought the intent might put some more pressure and draw out one of his scum partners to save him, if he is scum.

Zyf
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Zyf »

In post 845, Zyf wrote:
In post 837, karnos wrote:
In post 833, Io wrote:

i actually don't think you'd be banging your head against a wall for my lynch

it would certainly look much more proper town rather than your current "path of least resistance" play which has continually been littered with scummy bullsh!t

uhh ok that just happened, my bad

NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am

Post by NJAC »

I'm still trying to catch up, have had little time because of work. While I continue reading I like to point out that I agree with this (context: Thor replying to BBT's case on Hark):
In post 451, Thor665 wrote:There is, first off, no misrep there. I know what you're trying to sell as a misrep - but I find Hark's answer quite reasonable.
Also, though I can see the double standard concept you're selling here, it's not valid - because Hark was reacting to Naru's first ad only post, whereas you had posted multiple times at that stage and easily could have said things that weren't triggering Hark's 'safe play' scumtell, whereas Naru had a lot of the thread to react to, and opted to only ding at a very recent moment, sheep an already made comment, and offer no real thoughts while also hopping on the biggest wagon of the moment. That makes COMPLETE sense to me as a reaction from Hark, and I don't get your boggle there at all.
In fact when I read Naru's first post I also thought he was taking a "safe" stance (in the sense explained by Hark) with the things that were going on at that moment.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 834, Harkonnen97 wrote:UNVOTE: