Micro 640: Perfect Cherry Blossom (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

beeboy, Koakuma (
Good 1-shot Desperado
), was stabbed to death Night 2.

Spoiler: Role PM
東方妖々夢

~ Perfect Cherry Blossom ~

小悪魔 (Koakuma)

"Ex-assistant of the great magician of the library.
She has been searching for her master for months."
Ability: Magic of the Book

Her master's book contained a spell for her to use.
This lethal magic will backfire if she fails to punish those who took her master away.
This magic is too powerful for her so that using this magic once will drain her magical power completely.
She has been saving this magic for only one moment.

This translates to being a
1-shot Desperado
using Mafia terms.
Win Condition

Koakuma is sided with the
Good Side
She wins when all of the factions who are not good side are eliminated.

Now it is Day 3.

The deadline is in (expired on 2016-09-23 20:42:53).
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 3.00
Not Voting:
zMuffinMan, pieguyn, Vedith, GreyICE, MathBlade

With
alive,
votes to lynch.

The deadline is in (expired on 2016-09-23 20:42:53).
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Okay this has to be LyLo.

I quick skimmed yesterday and I think it is GreyICE and zMuffin but want a bit of time to interact with people to validate.

For the love of God no one vote yet because scum can quick hammer.

@GreyICE you have consistently said Zmuffin is scum yet have never voted for him. You also talked about putting him under the radar of a power role in 360. With a bullet proof flipped and beeboy dead (likely desperado) how do you reconcile pushing muffin constantly while voting other people and claiming bussing?

@MuffinMan Why all the pushes on GreyICE yet you settle? You both keep saying you know things about each other and it is quite surprising.

@Both explain how this isn't cross bus to victory.

@Vedith Yoo Hoo activity is awesome

@Pieguyn Explain why you never comment a quote on a single muffin post and only one from GreyICE?

If I am wrong on Muffin+Grey gotta have Pieguyn in it.

Don't see any scum teams possible with Vedith in them.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Well excuse me is desperado* wrote most of the questions preflip*
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 802, MathBlade wrote:Why all the pushes on GreyICE yet you settle?
i don't understand what this question means

how much of that post did you write last night?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

A lot of it.

It is a simple question you say GreyICE is scum a lot. Yet push comes to shove your votes almost always ended up on someone else. Why the discord in voting pattern from your words?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 802, MathBlade wrote:explain how this isn't cross bus to victory
what a dumb request

what sort of answer are you even looking for here?

"well, you see... since the sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side, it's literally impossible"
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 805, MathBlade wrote:It is a simple question you say GreyICE is scum a lot. Yet push comes to shove your votes almost always ended up on someone else
what? i've voted two people in this game (though you could argue i was voting edo in spirit yesterday, so three)

one of them was beeboy, one of them was greyice

if by "push comes to shove", you mean i wanted edo dead yesterday, then sure. i wanted edo dead yesterday. i thought he was scum, too. this may come as a surprise but you can have more than one scum read
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol. No.

It means I expect you to explain why I shouldn't think this is you and GreyICE scum team together.b

And nice try on the math sarcasm.

Here is one you will like.

COM.mafia.town.LyloException Post 800 Two scum remain of 5 players exception
Root cause: Mislynch A, B

Suspected scum parameters ZMuffin GreyICE run scum scrutiny protocol on subjects to confirm.

Look for signs of squirm.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 480, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 434, beeboy wrote:Question for the people voting me o/
Who am I scum with?
probably one of the people calling you town for shitty reasons (greyice, wisdom)

but hey, your softing probably bought you a day so good for you, i guess
You suspected him here but then Wisdom got lynched. Why weren't you voting GreyICE?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Instead you choose Edo instead. Why?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In spirit *
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Driving home I want your scumreads by the time I get home.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by pieguyn »

hi math.

I feel mostly certain that your slot is town (I just need to think about some things a bit more so I can be absolutely positive about it), so can you walk me through your logic behind there being no scum team including Vedith? my initial impression of the ICE/zmuffin interactions seems to be the opposite of yours, and that is the main thing I'm hoping to sort through today because if they both can't be scum and I'm right about you being town Vedith is guaranteed.

I don't really have any answer for your question. I never had much of a reason to go out of my way to interact with either of them, so I didn't.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i was voting greyice
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 810, MathBlade wrote:you choose Edo instead. Why?
how much of the game have you read?

edo did one of THE worst fuckups ive ever seen a town player do (if not the worst), so much so that even if his play had been town independently (it wasn't, really, though there was nothing overtly scummy either), i'd struggle to see how a town player could do what he did
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also, two more things otoh:

1. we should probably massclcaim today.

2. ICE, I want you to enumerate your read on zmuffin in full detail. I do not want you to campaign to me, I do not want you to go out of your way to "convince" me or try to make points that I'll be receptive to or anything along those lines, I just want straight up the entirety of the logic behind your read. I am specifying this since I know you think "campaigning" is a better way of convincing people and I suspect it's what you were trying to do yesterday, but that isn't an effective way of convincing me if that's what you're trying to do since I heavily rely on directly assessing people's reads in order to form reads on them and that approach only serves to obfuscate this.

at the moment, I think you're scum, but it isn't a cut-and-dry scenario like PYP6 was, so I'm hoping that *if* I'm wrong about zmuffin/you this will help clear up some of the issues I'm having with your posts.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

why do you think mathblade is likely town
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 817, zMuffinMan wrote:why do you think mathblade is likely town
Luna's posts + I think her replace-out is pretty good indication that I was correct that she legitimately just couldn't deal with this game.

I also think math's first post in this game was about 100% more coherent than anything they did in the entirety of magical girl game (even if I think they're thoroughly wrong with the "called X scum but voted Y" logic it isn't something that I look at and think someone would have to be insane to even think), but it's mostly based on Luna.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

what about luna's posts was town? why does luna not being able to deal with the game mean luna town?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 802, MathBlade wrote:With a bullet proof flipped and beeboy dead (likely desperado)
In post 803, MathBlade wrote:Well excuse me is desperado* wrote most of the questions preflip*
what do you think about this?

i suppose after what edo did this isn't some silver bullet or anything like that, but i think it's interesting that he presumably wrote that during the night phase
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I already explained the general mindset I was getting from her posts in /subsequent posts, which should answer both of those questions. I'm aware that happened early game, but everything that's happened after that has continued to support it.

I might break her posts down in more depth sometime later and explain in full where my read on her is coming from. ignoring math's posts, are there any of Luna's posts that you took issue with?

p-edit: it seemed fairly obvious to me beeboy would be the kill last night. I don't really know if math assuming the same means anything.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

outside of the fact that he wrote that post during the night (so it was obviously something he spent time composing), what's coherent about it?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't think it was obvious that beeboy was going to die last night

tbh i expected you to die
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

1) I am a they
2) This was my breakdown

A)Beeboy is lying about the claim and scum.
B)Beeboy is telling the truth about the claim and is town.
B1) Beeboy is telling the truth about the claim and firing at me. GG no re my thoughts don't matter.
B2) Beeboy is telling the truth and firing at someone else.
Why lie in the thread then? Therefore I discount this option because if he shot it would be public knowledge.
B3)Beeboy is town and firing at no one.

A) B1) and B3) were the only possible options.

If Beeboy was alive that meant Beeboy scum because a Beeboy town would shoot if we lynched scum today. This makes Beeboy a liability because scum can't quick hammer the second LyLo. Therefore if Beeboy was town they had to be the shot.

Since I am alive and standing and not GG Beeboy was the forced kill.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”