Goon
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Goon

Mission 2a - The Fire and Brimstone Job

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Bold Vote Scientist »

MediCarro Munitions

SooperDetective, JaeReed, and Frozen Angel go on this arson mission.
SooperDetective addresses the group prepped to go onto the arson mission. "The goal for this mission is to find and destroy a poison located somewhere in the facility. The poison works as a bomb, allowing for mass tracking of the individuals exposed. Aztechnology would be able to track anyone they wished without use of massive technology, further increasing the control of big brother in the region."

"So why don't we just steal the poison and be done with it?" JaeReed enquires.

Frozen Angel sighs. "They'll just rebuild it. We need to destroy the plans."

"There's innocent people here." JaeReed stammers.

"There's more in the real world if we don't act. Aztechnology has left us no choice." SooperDetective states. "Now, we need to figure out just how to place these bombs. The architecture doesn't look very stable if demolition charges or fires are started are placed in the correct places."

Adventure TimeSooperDetective, JaeReed, and Frozen Angel are on this adventure.
On an adventure, you'll see a narrative and tasks. At the end of most every narrative, you'll have a group vote as to the decision to be made. This works like lynching. The mod will then roll the corresponding dice as explained in the introductory posts to the game. Succeed on all three challenges and you'll win the setting. Those are the general rules. Things may change if scum get involved.
The choice works with a majority vote. SooperDetective, the leader, counts as 1.5 votes (essentially a tiebreaker).
It takes 1.5 to hammer a choice.
Vote by typing either
Vote: Choice 1
or VOTE: Choice 2. As long as your intent is clear, the vote counts.

Choice 1
Do you rely on your demolitions skill to place the bombs or do you attempt to deduce where to place the bombs based on the building's architecture?
Last edited by Bold Vote Scientist on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SooperDetective
SooperDetective
Goon
SooperDetective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:03 am

Post by SooperDetective »

Our demolition skills are terrible so
VOTE: option 2
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

will read this tomorrow first thing in the morning I need a game to moderate right now
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I am medic I am better in preception (5) and normal on demolition(3) and my logic is good (4)

Technomancer is good with logic (5) and is bad with demolition (2) and is bad on preception (2)

Face is bad with demolition(2) , good with logic (5) and good with preception(5)

I guess these are all involved factors in this decision so I'm ok with option number two , jaread what is your idea about that?

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:20 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Obviously. I looked that up as well xd
Do you mind if froot and I post with our mains?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I have two questions

why you chose a demolishing rune for our characters

what happened to "I will change PV if its possible thingi?"

I have my doubts about ABR and the message thingi as well and I don't like the way my questions got ignored becuase I wasn't around before the night end. I want to sort my asteral fellows as well PV seems really helpful and freindly and generally ok in that private topic but out of it he didn't do so much.

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 am

Post by inspectorscout »

PV is very likely town
Due to a mod error it wasnt changed, im handling it now

I had missions
But everyone commandeered me on who i should take
I had little time and i was so pissed i didnt bother relooking at stats and stuff, i just reassigned missions.

I'm sorry but i think you can understand my perspective
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I can understand yeah

I know how assholey this political Bullshit fights might get.

I prefred if you were analyzing what is the best for us though. anyway, I guess we can get this done with our line of abilities.

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:40 am

Post by inspectorscout »

I tried
And i gave up

Ive done some statistics, its really hard to lose missions, even with all stats at 2 or 3, so it doesnt matter anyway. These missions are just a treat for us.

I find it kinda funny that this is our second game together and it is also the second time i invite you to a pt with me xd
And i think you are town so that completes the picture
Bold Vote Scientist
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Bold Vote Scientist »

In post 4, inspectorscout wrote:Obviously. I looked that up as well xd
Do you mind if froot and I post with our mains?
Allowed. I will count votes on mains as well, given short deadline.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I am town again lol , hope you are as well

I have some guesses about stuff :
- I think scum did whatever they could with matrix and will strike astral tonight.
- I beleive for some reasons we son't see karnos flip. If this happened mathblade is 100% scum ; scum knew there is a way to janit the death or delay the flip if they just delay the lynch in hope for a vig kill at night and they could use it to make others beleive scums lost some of their utilities (like they made town think their vig is limited to matrix and is now gone)
- I beleive the game started with a day vig and a night vig who must guess their victims current region for doing the kill. MC was the day vig and scum controls the night vig.
- I beleive all the game roles started naturally and litterally every role can be town or scum and there is no witght in claims by themselves.

this is just what I think about the stuff atm

and I knew drixx joined matrix becuase if he weren't he was alive right now. that makes me think the vig knew he was a part of matrix and I'm sure its restricted in telling the region names.

I won't claim anything though. I wanted to tell this out load cuase I think jaread is town and there is a good chance you are as well

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I mean I knew that before reading the game with only reading the setup and the pm's I got from the mod.

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:20 am

Post by JaeReed »

I'm here.

Yeah that's why I didn't really want to disclose who I chose for the runs N1, scout. Let's do choice 2.

Moving to my computer once I get coffee. Are we all here? If we are we can quickly do this so we have time to discuss the offered rewards, then I'll give my reads along with what messages I got last night and a rundown of the N1 PT in more detail.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:47 am

Post by JaeReed »

Gonna go ahead and vote this.

VOTE: Choice 2
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

VOTE: Choice 2

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

what was the mod error you mentioned inter? they forgot to change pv with abr? are they changed now?

can you make the mods confirm a mod error happened before the night or not?

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Im town as well (although i really wanted to draw scum; so far ive only been scum once and i hate being town)

-they could be striking astral...wouldnt it be safer for you to leave it then?
-im tired of the karnos discussion as thats a horse beaten to death already. We'll see about that tomorrow, but i actually believe in mathblade being town. House is just tunneling for some reason.
-thats interesting...but i dont think SC was part of any pt?
-thats a rather drastic idea, and i think you might be wrong...the game would be unbalanced like that imo
But you could be right, my role makes sense for either alignment

Drixx joined matrix and karnos was aware since he can read pt's
Although it makes little sense to let vigs guess if they can see who is in the pt's...
I agree jae is town, obviously

Wanted to post this yesterday but internet died^

Yes, that was the mod error. It can't be fixed, but it will be publically announced at daystart, luckily.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 16, inspectorscout wrote:Im town as well (although i really wanted to draw scum; so far ive only been scum once and i hate being town)

-they could be striking astral...wouldnt it be safer for you to leave it then?
-im tired of the karnos discussion as thats a horse beaten to death already. We'll see about that tomorrow, but i actually believe in mathblade being town. House is just tunneling for some reason.
-thats interesting...but i dont think SC was part of any pt?
-thats a rather drastic idea, and i think you might be wrong...the game would be unbalanced like that imo
But you could be right, my role makes sense for either alignment

Drixx joined matrix and karnos was aware since he can read pt's
Although it makes little sense to let vigs guess if they can see who is in the pt's...
I agree jae is town, obviously

Wanted to post this yesterday but internet died^

Yes, that was the mod error. It can't be fixed, but it will be publically announced at daystart, luckily.
I want you to ask mods to announce there was a minor mod error at night start that we shouldn't talk about or whatever. just the confirmation there was something from their sides. this might affect the amount of townread I have about you

- I have precautions about Asteral strike thingi. If they try to vig me they will probably fail and they might face a surprise.
- I think math vig shot is not proving anything about mathblade being town. looking at her closely she was on SC pushers who changed direction toward MC right after the unexplained vig eventhough she must know that is not making MC scum by itself. I expect more deducting from her. plus she suggested karnoos as secondary option but was against it a bit (the impact I got from jaread explanations) - I think she suggested hi but wanted the other suggestion copped even though she was calling karnoos scum on day 1 but never pushed him. Plus she delayed a confirmed scum lynch with a baseless inventor vig(?) which is when the outed scum claimed vig for no reason to make us think the scum vig will die with him (? or was it real).

I can see a clear attempt for gaining tones of town cred for a vig shot which is might just be scum suicide at this point cuase Karnoos is a publickly confirmed scum. plus that "not lynch , let u vig him" thing allows karnoos to use his action tonight which if he is really the spy one , he can use his abilities to determine asteral members current position to use another on target vig shot (which I made sure this will get confirmed tomorrow if happens with a plan explained in my message which I will send to one of you two)

- MC was a day vig of some kind and scum posses two killing abilities. thats all we saw so far so I'm going to assume its the case.(as I said I know there are multiple kills each night according to the wording of my role pm) so I don't beleive it was one shot matrix vig only. there must be something against asteral and maybe even the people in neither.

I beleive the roles were all there in game start, and people just signed up for them in drafting phase cuase all I can see so far can explained as natural roles.

I can see the possibility for scums to have extra abilities which they gain for just being scum.

afterall its just a theory at this point but I guess it makes sense.

Given the fact we all can enter and exit our pts at anytime as free actions and the way My role pm is written I am like 90% sure the day vig and the night vig are both regional limited (MC just viged SC in the main thread and thats why it works). and now that there is no day vig all the pt's are safe in days.

I just hope we get karnoos flip tonight but I don't trust the whole situation we're currently in

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The fact I'm outing this line of thought here is becuase this might be my last night in game anyway so I just want to make sure jaread gets my line of thought (as I think he is town obviously)

and I want to beleive your town, I'm just not that sure about it atm - I want to risk this and trust you this much -

the rest about what was my plan about saving asteral pt or testing if its getting spied by scum is on my pm which I will send to one of the other 5 members who are adventurning (in secon thoughts I want to expand this pool to make sure there is a good chance for my target to live.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 16, inspectorscout wrote:Although it makes little sense to let vigs guess if they can see who is in the pt's...
it really fits if all the roles were drafted and their all natural on their own

but even if I'm wrong in that part I'm sure its still related to regions somehow cause that must be mirrored of the wording in my role pm. I am a massive setup designer trust me with this.

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Okay.
Still, I believe math is town. Jaereed was in their last mission, and i thought i read somewhere that math suggested to cop karnos. I would't do that as scum tbh. The vig - okay, if they are scum they are scumclaiming by not vigging, but would you vig him with a wacky reputation already if he was your scumbud? I'd shoot someone else and have the town clean up 2 scum members the next two days; I believe math will get lynched anyway within the next 2-3, anyway.

Btw, karnos claimed to be able both PT's at any time, so it's not some night action i think (but yeah, hes confscum why trust his claim)
The vig was done because karnos could jailbreak (we still dont know how it works) so we just decided that mathblade should ue the gun tonight, sinc it completely kills karnos AND we get a flip.

Pedit: could be...
Im designing a 28 player 5+ faction game as well now so lol
Gistou style, but more balanced
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

@mod

FA said:
I want you to ask mods to announce there was a minor mod error at night start that we shouldn't talk about or whatever. just the confirmation there was something from their sides. this might affect the amount of townread I have about you
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

There was 0 reason for karnoos to claim the vig shot considering they have day chat as well

This is a plan obviously and a wifom going on

if math is the scum vig she is gaining towncred for being the one who is shooting karnoos + karnoos lived an extra day this way

I want to know from Jaread how exactly was her suggestion on copping karnoos, it wasn';t her only suggestion ; I as scum would do this gamble which gives free town cred

At the very least Math should not be considered town for the cop and the vig , she needs to get sorted asap.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 21, inspectorscout wrote:

@mod

FA said:
not sure if its ok to publickly talk about this matters.

but I hope they are ok with announcing it in main thread during the night

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 20, inspectorscout wrote:The vig was done because karnos could jailbreak (we still dont know how it works) so we just decided that mathblade should ue the gun tonight, sinc it completely kills karnos AND we get a flip.
is this karnoos claim as well?

so during day 2 he claimed : matrix vig , pt spies jailbreaker

this won't add up I'm sure there is a reason and a plan for him.

another possibility : he is the asteral vig as well and he wanted to live till tonight to use that vig shot as well.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”