Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Accountant »

Long overdue prods on Cass and pitoli.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

After rereading some I am still convinced BBT and Expedience share the same alignment.

Based on House's weird attempt to crumb if BBT is not a PR lynch House immediately. House feels like he has been buddying me a lot especially with the numbers. Chuck feels like a buddy too. RB needs rope. Saru is on the back burner but still a scum read.

I have too many scumreads and that is a problem.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:06 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Why are you scum reading Saru and what is your read on Dier?

Where did the scum read of rb come from?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Saru is meta and "gut" something is wrong there. I don't know how to explain it but even after looking at Saru's other stuff it just doesn't feel right.

My RB read is in my ISO and mainly RB is less confrontational as town IMHO. And some posts feel slimy. In Gistou (my playing experience with him) he started town and when I fake poked him he just brushed it off. He got confrontational after we made him join us. That and his interactions feel wrong as indicated in my ISO.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

My read on Dier is that while he could be scum I find it unlikely due to the fact he seems pretty null just like when I played with him in 1800. If he is scum it will sort itself out. I want to solve some of my 1v1s to get a better picture.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:20 am

Post by House »

In post 2069, Dierfire wrote:the reason that I'd prefer lynching him over rb is that I'm reading rb as Town and can more easily base that read on concrete things. As an additional illustration of the difference, I also don't like the "style" that RyanK was using, but I have some concrete reasons to read RyanK as Town.
There is more to reading players than the answers they provide to questions, Dier. I rather dislike basing my reads on the answers to questions because scum has the tendency to lie, y'know?

Do you really want to know how I'm so certain that BBT is town?

- can't read Ryan for shit, suggests an investigative target him at the Wendi of d1.

- is
really
sure Ryan is town, at the very beginning of the next day.

- had zero fear of being lynched. Some call this overconfidence, but he knows he won't be lynched because he has a role that can't be countered.

These three posts mean infinitely more in the way of trading alignment that
anything
rb has posted, imho.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:21 am

Post by House »

In post 2080, House wrote:
In post 2069, Dierfire wrote:the reason that I'd prefer lynching him over rb is that I'm reading rb as Town and can more easily base that read on concrete things. As an additional illustration of the difference, I also don't like the "style" that RyanK was using, but I have some concrete reasons to read RyanK as Town.
There is more to reading players than the answers they provide to questions, Dier. I rather dislike basing my reads on the answers to questions because scum has the tendency to lie, y'know?

Do you really want to know how I'm so certain that BBT is town?

- can't read Ryan for shit, suggests an investigative target him at the end of d1.

- is
really
sure Ryan is town, at the very beginning of the next day.

- had zero fear of being lynched. Some call this overconfidence, but he knows he won't be lynched because he has a role that can't be countered.

These three posts mean infinitely more in the way of reading alignment that
anything
rb has posted, imho.
EBWOP, stupid phone.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:14 am

Post by House »

In other news, Chuck needs more votes.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:25 am

Post by rb »

In post 2078, MathBlade wrote:Saru is meta and "gut" something is wrong there. I don't know how to explain it but even after looking at Saru's other stuff it just doesn't feel right.

My RB read is in my ISO and mainly RB is less confrontational as town IMHO. And some posts feel slimy. In Gistou (my playing experience with him) he started town and when I fake poked him he just brushed it off. He got confrontational after we made him join us. That and his interactions feel wrong as indicated in my ISO.
A few things:
1. Take a look at Newbie 1727 and tell me town!rb isn't confrontational
2. In Mini 1820 where I was force-replaced for it
3. Look at Dragon Age Mafia if you still doubt
4. I was actually more confrontational early in Gistou, but I actually townread you really strongly. If you look at my interactions with Ceph/RAM/Wayward who I was scumreading I was REALLY confrontational
5. I actually enjoy your play regardless of my suspected alignment, which I admit influences me being less confrontational towards you - I have more patience than with most others

You need to re-evaluate your read with those things in mind. Being 'off' isn't a thing I can defend against but I get your point since it's how I often end up scumreading people and being right too. If you have something I can actually respond to then feel free.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 2059, rb wrote:Or House is a good lynch as well imo.
house did nothing wrong
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Chuck »

^ I also don't think House is a good lynch.

Beginning to think (I know, whoa) that I may be wrong about Expedience.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Expedience »

CLAIM DUEL me i'm 1-0 you're scared
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by rb »

Why is House NOT a good lynch?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by rb »

I can kill Cass/House/BBT
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2083, rb wrote:
In post 2078, MathBlade wrote:Saru is meta and "gut" something is wrong there. I don't know how to explain it but even after looking at Saru's other stuff it just doesn't feel right.

A few things:
4. I was actually more confrontational early in Gistou, but I actually townread you really strongly. If you look at my interactions with Ceph/RAM/Wayward who I was scumreading I was REALLY confrontational
5. I actually enjoy your play regardless of my suspected alignment, which I admit influences me being less confrontational towards you - I have more patience than with most others

You need to re-evaluate your read with those things in mind. Being 'off' isn't a thing I can defend against but I get your point since it's how I often end up scumreading people and being right too. If you have something I can actually respond to then feel free.
Not responding to this post as it involves an active game. Please do not discuss them.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Chuck+rb for the wins.

VOTE: Chuck
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Expedience »

I wonder what Chuck will do now if he thinks I'm town. That was basically his whole deal, and everything else just snipping at a post here and there.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by House »

In post 2088, rb wrote:I can kill Cass/House/BBT
How in the hell is BBT in your list after I've possibly explained how he is town???

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by House »

In post 2092, House wrote:
How in the hell is BBT in your list after I've plainly explained how he is town???
EBWOP.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2089, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2083, rb wrote:

A few things:

Not responding to this post as it involves an active game. Please do not discuss them.
They're all finished.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by rb »

Sorry Dragon Age isn't my bad :/
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by rb »

Respond to the other 3 please. Also I really need you to elaborate on what is 'off' or to look at those completed games.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2092, House wrote:
How in the hell is BBT in your list after I've possibly explained how he is town???

Because you even said yourself you're not even sure it's just a hunch and I don't see it. Like it's so dumb, "BBT is being rly anti-town so he must be PR or scum and I think it's PR because I have a hunch".

Also mafia having daychat is obviously influencing the game at this point. BBT is still drawing attention away from the fact he hasn't explained anything and has dodged questions page after page and abandoned trying to get me lynched for Dier instead.

Most obvious counterwagon ever.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by rb »

Math suddenly going from strong townread on me to lame meta read + me feeling 'off'.

Same with House basically quoting like 10 of my posts being like, "yeh good town posts" while admitting BBT is anti-town but should still lynch me because *hunch BBT is PR*

Also no idea why he'd draw attention to a PR or why as a town player House would be so invested in getting BBT NK'd. Either scumbuddies or some shit or fishing counter-claims maybe.

Either way there's no town motivation for Houses play. If the wagon got strong and BBT was at risk of lynch, he can claim for himself obviously. He's not a retard so not sure why House has to pre-claim for BBT on his behalf when he's not even close to lynch. Dumb af.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by rb »

Anyway the premature claim by House sets up BBT to either get NK'd and it leaves zero trail for us to follow because mafia would be dumb to let Cop live as Town Doc is dead. Martha claiming meant the day1 NK meant fkn nothing because duh, no shit she was getting killed. Now it's same situation for BBT. Why does House engineer such a shitty town situation?

If BBT lives it's all fucking wifom too and this game is going to progress NOWHERE for town until these slots start flipping. It's 100% optimal play for town to lynch in these slots.

Also Chuck tunneling Expedience endlessly is as awful as Ryan's play. He's a non-contributor to town, even if he has a strong scumread there's still a shitload of other significant goings on but he doesn't show any interest.

Chuck/House/BBT

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”