Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"What Homeworld did, taking the shards and parts of fallen gems and combining them, these gems weren't asked permission.
Fusion is a choice, those gems weren't given a choice. It isn't right; it isn't fusion!"
-Garnet,
Keeping It Together
VOTECOUNT 2.02

Reasonably Rational (6):
grapes, DrippingGoofball, McMenno, Yume, Creature, mastin2
Foxbird (1):
Kraskaeaque

Not Voting (16):
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Klingoncelt, Foxbird, Xkfyu, Skybird, Almost50, Shiro, Farside22, CooLDoG, Reasonably Rational, Not Chara, killthestory, TheFuzzylogic99, SnarkySnowman, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

With 23 Alive, it takes 12 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-02 00:10:00)
The Current Stress is +1:

Peridot @Peridot5xg tweeted:boy was that close good thing i only get 140 characters each tweet i almost made a big mistake.

I am currently searching for a replacement for CooLDoG.
Xkfyu is V/LA until Monday, 9/19/2016.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by grapes »

his nulls are all town i think
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3319, farside22 wrote:
In post 3275, McMenno wrote:@farside why do you think this game is bastard?

this is interesting. I do believe that firebringer is not "dead" yet, so to say

@rr so you believe that titus made a slip, I'm going to assume that this information has been discussed in your alliance, otherwise you wouldn't know about it
Just didn't see cakez as scum.
In post 3268, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3263, farside22 wrote:
In post 3256, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Mastina, Can we slow the roll here on RR? I'm not hard townreading them anymore but I'd like time and the opportunity to mend bridges with Farside and Almost.
Well if it means anything I'm kind of in a daze that Cakez was scum.
I actually asked the mod if this game was bastard.
I'm going to reread with this in mind and see what I can figure out.
Ok, can you look at DGB in particular? I'm inclined to think that DGB and RR are opposing alignments or scum and scum but I'm not sure on that. So basically, I think there's at least one scum in DGB and RR.

It's ok that you're in a daze. I'd be that way too. I just want to get to the bottom of what caused our communication error and resolve it, because I tried everything I could to see what you were thinking and you just kept saying I was ignoring you. It was very frustrating.
Part of me felt like I wasn't being listened to in regards to how I was reading thing. Felt like all I was getting was ramrod with cakez scum over and over.

Anyways that's just how I felt most of day one and just got irritated.

I'll look at dgb.
I was scum reading rr just because how they narrowed reads to 2 players to make an iso on. It just read as information without analysis.

While we're chatting, what if I told you I mentioned to cakez he could be possible saved if he switched his vote to Shiro and he refused.
Would you find that odd?
Wtf? I isoed SC because he was the biggest wagon and the main topic of conversation. I isoed SC because kts explicitly asked for my opinion on the slot, and I wanted him involved in the game instead of troll mode.

I didn't ISO either due to an existing read I had on the slot before looking at it.

@Titus: I have no idea. Assuming mastin is implying some knowledge that fbs death was not due to the scum kill, it's possible they went after one of the conftown/probtown leaders, yourself, Yume, or mastin, and ran into protection. Or maybe they had to no kill to trigger that event, which seems to basically be a big fuck you to our PRs. No way to really know without people claiming shit that shouldn't be claimed, and even then it's unlikely we'll know.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3322, grapes wrote:Shiro who's scum besides almost?
I have a soft scumread on McMenno but it isn;t some solid stuff. I felt his lurkish ways day 1 were off cause I remember him much more active and trollish as town.

I am still half half on RR.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

@RR, How confident are you that Mastina is wrong?
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 3328, Shiro wrote:
I have a soft scumread on McMenno but it isn;t some solid stuff. I felt his lurkish ways day 1 were off cause I remember him much more active and trollish as town.

are you sure that I was lurkish D1

I can name at least 5 players who were lurkier than me D1, including yourself
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3330, McMenno wrote:

are you sure that I was lurkish D1

I can name at least 5 players who were lurkier than me D1, including yourself
Dunno man, you seemed so lucklaster, I know I am not one to talk since I was a nobody till late day but still.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:19 pm

I don't think Drixx has even really said anything lately Shiro. Being half/half on my slot doesn't make sense, if it's based on reading each head differently like you said before. Well, okay, I guess it does if Drixx hasn't said anything and therefore your read on him is the same, while what I've said kept your read on me the same.

Nevermind.

Did firebringer have anything of note to say in any of his alliances that wasn't shared with the thread, reads wise?

-Cerb

Pedit: Wrong about the kill thing? I don't see it as her saying she BELIEVES xyz because of unnamed reasons. I see her saying she KNOWS something. So she isn't wrong. The lack of a flip+no notes as given the last time something obscured a flip doesn't make sense though.
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3327, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3319, farside22 wrote:
In post 3275, McMenno wrote:@farside why do you think this game is bastard?

this is interesting. I do believe that firebringer is not "dead" yet, so to say

@rr so you believe that titus made a slip, I'm going to assume that this information has been discussed in your alliance, otherwise you wouldn't know about it
Just didn't see cakez as scum.
In post 3268, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3263, farside22 wrote:
In post 3256, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Mastina, Can we slow the roll here on RR? I'm not hard townreading them anymore but I'd like time and the opportunity to mend bridges with Farside and Almost.
Well if it means anything I'm kind of in a daze that Cakez was scum.
I actually asked the mod if this game was bastard.
I'm going to reread with this in mind and see what I can figure out.
Ok, can you look at DGB in particular? I'm inclined to think that DGB and RR are opposing alignments or scum and scum but I'm not sure on that. So basically, I think there's at least one scum in DGB and RR.

It's ok that you're in a daze. I'd be that way too. I just want to get to the bottom of what caused our communication error and resolve it, because I tried everything I could to see what you were thinking and you just kept saying I was ignoring you. It was very frustrating.
Part of me felt like I wasn't being listened to in regards to how I was reading thing. Felt like all I was getting was ramrod with cakez scum over and over.

Anyways that's just how I felt most of day one and just got irritated.

I'll look at dgb.
I was scum reading rr just because how they narrowed reads to 2 players to make an iso on. It just read as information without analysis.

While we're chatting, what if I told you I mentioned to cakez he could be possible saved if he switched his vote to Shiro and he refused.
Would you find that odd?
Wtf? I isoed SC because he was the biggest wagon and the main topic of conversation. I isoed SC because kts explicitly asked for my opinion on the slot, and I wanted him involved in the game instead of troll mode.

I didn't ISO either due to an existing read I had on the slot before looking at it.

@Titus: I have no idea. Assuming mastin is implying some knowledge that fbs death was not due to the scum kill, it's possible they went after one of the conftown/probtown leaders, yourself, Yume, or mastin, and ran into protection. Or maybe they had to no kill to trigger that event, which seems to basically be a big fuck you to our PRs. No way to really know without people claiming shit that shouldn't be claimed, and even then it's unlikely we'll know.

-Cerb
So what are your current scum reads and why?

Vote: Shiro
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Skybird »

I can confirm that Foxbird was active in our PT and I have her as town.

My alliance with Farside went through.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3333, farside22 wrote:Vote: Shiro
Oh look it is you being wrong again

hooray

To me:
About me:
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3332, Reasonably Rational wrote:

I don't think Drixx has even really said anything lately Shiro. Being half/half on my slot doesn't make sense, if it's based on reading each head differently like you said before. Well, okay, I guess it does if Drixx hasn't said anything and therefore your read on him is the same, while what I've said kept your read on me the same.

Nevermind.

Did firebringer have anything of note to say in any of his alliances that wasn't shared with the thread, reads wise?

-Cerb

Pedit: Wrong about the kill thing? I don't see it as her saying she BELIEVES xyz because of unnamed reasons. I see her saying she KNOWS something. So she isn't wrong. The lack of a flip+no notes as given the last time something obscured a flip doesn't make sense though.
A janitor doesn't make sense? Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm null town on dgb.
Don't ask why.
The short end she is hard to read but I'm probably a suckered because I like her town reads.
Also if anyone is curious Cooldog never said anything in the joy ride ot.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3332, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Nevermind.

-Cerb

It is what I was saying to fire in our pt when he was saying you are scum. I townread everything you have posted but just get rubbed off the wrong way from what few stuff Drixx has. And he was pretty transparent here as well so not really, he hated the joy ride close to the end
To me:
About me:
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3337, farside22 wrote:Also if anyone is curious Cooldog never said anything in the joy ride ot.
Scum.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:26 pm

A janitor makes sense, but the VERBIAGE USED does not fit in with a janitor.

I've seen Varsoon janitor things before, and the verbiage was along the lines of an effect preventing the flip, NOT just that the slot was gone.

-Cerb
Show

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3340, Reasonably Rational wrote:A janitor makes sense, but the VERBIAGE USED does not fit in with a janitor.

I've seen Varsoon janitor things before, and the verbiage was along the lines of an effect preventing the flip, NOT just that the slot was gone.

-Cerb
So what do you think happened?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Shiro »

I do think RR has a point here. Even for Cakez, it said than an effect prevent the flip, not removed from game.

Guys, think maybe the joyride had something to do with it?
To me:
About me:
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by grapes »

Mcmenno didn't really lurk though?

And "still half half" on RR? That's not a scumread.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:32 pm

In post 3341, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3340, Reasonably Rational wrote:A janitor makes sense, but the VERBIAGE USED does not fit in with a janitor.

-Cerb
So what do you think happened?
I have no idea. Given Mastins certainty that fb is dead, she has some information about it. Given that she is conftown, it doesn't make sense that she would know anything about the scum kill, so he was removed by some effect unrelated to the scum kill, UNLESS her role specifically tells her what faction performed specific kills.

All speculation though.
-Cerb
Show

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3343, grapes wrote:

It is what it is as I said to him personally I am townreading cerb it just hat the few posts Drixx had rub me the wrong way, I felt Mc was lackluster yea I see now that his post count doesnt reflect it but it just felt like it to me?
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Shiro »

I can potentially see Farside being scum tbh. To me her defence of almost was no sensical and at some point she accused me of doing stuff almost was doing.
To me:
About me:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3345, Shiro wrote:

It is what it is as I said to him personally I am townreading cerb it just hat the few posts Drixx had rub me the wrong way, I felt Mc was lackluster yea I see now that his post count doesnt reflect it but it just felt like it to me?
Why is McMenno lackluster over others that barely posted.
Why single him out amount the lurkers?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3347, farside22 wrote:
In post 3345, Shiro wrote:

Why is McMenno lackluster over others that barely posted.
Why single him out amount the lurkers?
Cause that how I feel about it.
To me:
About me:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3346, Shiro wrote:I can potentially see Farside being scum tbh. To me her defence of almost was no sensical and at some point she accused me of doing stuff almost was doing.
HI miss omgus.
How are you.
I did no such thing.
Thank you for confirming that your scum by lying.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”