farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nope
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3327, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Titus: I have no idea. Assuming mastin is implying some knowledge that fbs death was not due to the scum kill, it's possible they went after one of the conftown/probtown leaders, yourself, Yume, or mastin, and ran into protection.
It's interesting you say this.
I recall mentioning I knew Firebringer was dead.

I don't recall mentioning it's because a source outside of the scum's nightkill caused it.

I'll confirm this much: Firebringer's lack of a flip is not a scum ability.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3400, farside22 wrote:Nope
Your naked vote after I pointed out your terrible behavior yesterday suggests otherwise.

You DO realize how absurdly stupid and scummy that was right? I don't buy the temper tantrum angle. Much more likely you did it intentionally. It robbed people of protection, and potentially unchained people. Funny how you did that and then we have this event happening that is super bad for us. I'm
SURE
the two couldn't possibly be related though, amirite?
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

So I'm going to suggest nicely to get your alliances in order.
Skybird, you and me again, ok.

Also the event thing that came about some people should not use there ability.
I'll offer if skybird is okay doing it too.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3339, grapes wrote:
In post 3337, farside22 wrote:Also if anyone is curious Cooldog never said anything in the joy ride ot.
Scum.
Myep.
If we don't lynch Reasonably Rational today.
And we don't lynch Klingoncelt today.
It's gonna be Cooldog, 100%.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:48 pm

In post 3401, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3327, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Titus: I have no idea. Assuming mastin is implying some knowledge that fbs death was not due to the scum kill, it's possible they went after one of the conftown/probtown leaders, yourself, Yume, or mastin, and ran into protection.

I don't recall mentioning it's because a source outside of the scum's nightkill caused it.

Keep reading mastin. You're conftown. There is a very short list of reasons why you would know for certain if someone is dead, and only one of them would give you knowledge of scums kills.

In addition, I've been working with the assumption that Yume is still in an alliance with you, and if so, she should certainly have told you the greater reasoning behind what I said, even before I said it in this thread. I can't understand the selective reading of posts in a manner meant to sway opinion one way when you yourself KNOW things that should make that reading incorrect.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by McMenno »

I'll have to ask some questions to the mod first, farside

and get some sleep too... it's almost 3am after all
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

@Mastina, Do you believe that there's other hidden protectives?

I'd rather lynch Klingon but I'm not like 100%. I'm in a wierd position where scum should be voting RR if he's town but I'm not really scumreading anyone on his wagon. Farside's the closest and she's just needs to die by lylo.

@RR, Your whole suggestion of scum didn't kill Firebringer seems like a scum one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3402, Reasonably Rational wrote:
Your naked vote after I pointed out your terrible behavior yesterday suggests otherwise.

You DO realize how absurdly stupid and scummy that was right? I don't buy the temper tantrum angle. Much more likely you did it intentionally. It robbed people of protection, and potentially unchained people. Funny how you did that and then we have this event happening that is super bad for us. I'm
SURE
Should I bother mentioning that Cakez was scum and in the joy ride or does that fact just kind of get missed?
Or should I bother mentioning it's the only reason you put as a scum read on me.
Let me know which one sounds more scummy to you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3406, McMenno wrote:I'll have to ask some questions to the mod first, farside

and get some sleep too... it's almost 3am after all
That's fine I'll give that notice and have it take effect 12 est.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3408, farside22 wrote:

SURE
Should I bother mentioning that Cakez was scum and in the joy ride or does that fact just kind of get missed?
Or should I bother mentioning it's the only reason you put as a scum read on me.
You acted with the belief that Cakey was town though allegedly. His scumflip is irrelevant to the determination of whether your play was protown.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3407, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Mastina, Do you believe that there's other hidden protectives?

I'd rather lynch Klingon but I'm not like 100%. I'm in a wierd position where scum should be voting RR if he's town but I'm not really scumreading anyone on his wagon. Farside's the closest and she's just needs to die by lylo.

@RR, Your whole suggestion of scum didn't kill Firebringer seems like a scum one.
Ill die way before that. Don't you worry.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:53 pm

In post 3407, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Mastina, Do you believe that there's other hidden protectives?

Okay.

Seems fairly obvious that what happened to him wasn't a standard kill and it was dumb to assume it was just a kill.

Also seems fairly obvious that when conftown confirms that someone is dead, it means they have knowledge of why they're dead.

And also seems most obvious that it doesn't make sense for conftown to know anything about scum actions.

But, whatever. Arriving at reasonable conclusions makes me scum.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:53 pm

In post 3401, mastin2 wrote:

You confirmed he was killed (see below). Unless you're scum claiming (and most of us think you're almost certainly town), how could you know that? The obvious answer is that you or someone who you have talked to did it. If that is the case, then him being dead is the result of an ability you know about, which implies that it is
not
a scum kill. This is like really simple logic. If you have nothing more substantive than that, can we please fucking move beyond your ego already. This is getting old.
In post 3308, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3285, Reasonably Rational wrote:@mastin: you do realize that nobody died last night, yes?
No, Firebringer is dead.
He was killed.

I'd rather not explain how I know this right now.
I just know he was.
Remember that time that you just knew you were going to be conftown on day 3? That was awesome. I assume you learned your lesson and you
actually know
this time. Please let me know if you are still in the habit of making really bad assumptions and telling the game that your bad assumptions are certain knowledge, so that I can re-assess.

~D
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3410, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:

SURE
You acted with the belief that Cakey was town though allegedly. His scumflip is irrelevant to the determination of whether your play was protown.
He's paired sc and myself as scum together.
My action makes no sense in that regards.

Don't you dare defend the dude either.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:54 pm

In post 3407, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@RR, Your whole suggestion of scum didn't kill Firebringer seems like a scum one.
Please see the last post signed by me. Anyone who is paying attention should have realized that once Mastin said she knew that Firebringer was dead that we were missing a kill.

~D
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:57 pm

In post 3414, farside22 wrote:

SURE

Because scum distance from other scum who are about to die. You guys put on a freaking 3 act play in the thread with that drama. Neither of you are the ones who triggered the joy ride, so unless you just slipped and told us that you, SC,
AND
A50 are all scum together and used the joyride to try and get some townies on your side for vote power ... why would we have any reason to believe there wouldn't be two scum (or more) in the joyride?

There isn't any reason to make that assumption. A50 chose that group. And YOU blew it up and you and SC made a big show about it in the thread.

Then he flipped scum.

Checkmate.

~D
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by grapes »

I thought A50 chose the members of the joyride?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3391, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:this true..I will be the town's designated lynch bait for the game
Not this game buddy.

I think you're town.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:06 pm

In post 3403, farside22 wrote:So I'm going to suggest nicely to get your alliances in order.

This is scum trying to ram our lynch through before we can trigger our beach-a-palooza event. The Beach-a-palooza involves a vote for who wins and obviously Mastin will win and if Mastin clears us (or uses other rewards or whatever), that is bad. Anyone who has seen us in stride knows why scum would do anything to get rid of us. The day hasn't even been open for a single RL day and it's time to do alliances and shove a lynch through really fast before anyone can think about it?

Yeah ... that's totes a town approach to the game.

~D
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3392, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside - Super anti-town play yesterday with what she did. If you think about the implications of it and how it could have been leveraged for maximum utility, her blowing up that event was the most anti-town thing I've ever seen on the site.
Foxbird - Read the ISO. Self-explanatory.
DGB - The whole Traitor thing. Makes zero sense. DGB also moved us to firm town late yesterday but then just voted us today. Back to the traitor thing: what would make DGB think there's a traitor unless she is one? It's not a thing I remember Varsoon using before and I don't see anything in the info we have to suggest one is present. Only way DGB is town is if it was a reaction test, but if that's the case, why isn't DGB engage din the main thread doing things like that?
KC - Something was off about the response to the DGB thing. If I were KC, there's no way someone could claim to be a scum to me and live. KC barely pushed it. That isn't a town response, imo.
You - Gut. You're too smart to actually think we're scum and you are also too smart to join in on an ego push, yet you seem to be doing both.
1) You missed the part where you're suppose to explain the scum motive
2) I'm reading the iso. Need this one explained to me.
3) Is DGB one of your buddies?
4) Decent point there on klingon, though.
5) What the heck is an ego push?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:09 pm

In post 3417, grapes wrote:I thought A50 chose the members of the joyride?
Yeah. That's why I think farside just slipped. There's no reason for Farside to appeal to SC being scum and in joyride to imply that she isn't scum. Then if you recall, they had a big drawn out fight in the thread culminating in farside "blowing up" the joyride. That's classic scum distancing. Now she's trying to get the day to end as fast as possible before people can show up and other people can stop and think a bit.

~D
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3416, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3414, farside22 wrote:

SURE

Because scum distance from other scum who are about to die. You guys put on a freaking 3 act play in the thread with that drama. Neither of you are the ones who triggered the joy ride, so unless you just slipped and told us that you, SC,
AND
A50 are all scum together and used the joyride to try and get some townies on your side for vote power ... why would we have any reason to believe there wouldn't be two scum (or more) in the joyride?

There isn't any reason to make that assumption. A50 chose that group. And YOU blew it up and you and SC made a big show about it in the thread.

Then he flipped scum.

Checkmate.

~D
In post 3417, grapes wrote:I thought A50 chose the members of the joyride?
In post 3419, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3403, farside22 wrote:So I'm going to suggest nicely to get your alliances in order.

This is scum trying to ram our lynch through before we can trigger our beach-a-palooza event. The Beach-a-palooza involves a vote for who wins and obviously Mastin will win and if Mastin clears us (or uses other rewards or whatever), that is bad. Anyone who has seen us in stride knows why scum would do anything to get rid of us. The day hasn't even been open for a single RL day and it's time to do alliances and shove a lynch through really fast before anyone can think about it?

Yeah ... that's totes a town approach to the game.

~D
Someone is desperate.
I actually forgot who triggered the joy ride.
I think it's funny that RR is basically using one part of a huge game to call it an act. There was a group, we asked questioned and interacted, why aren't you asking A50 anything......oh that's right because confirming what was said in alliance would make your case weak.

Oh I'm just giving people a heads up, would you like me to use my vote ability now?
I can if you want me to?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3388, farside22 wrote:Do you know snarky's meta? I tried to talk with fire about this because he modded a game with snarky scum and I pointed out his start here was strikely similar to here.
Not well enough. I know he's a low-content, borderline-VI poster alignment-regardless. I do have methods of reading players like him, and I'm probably one of the better players at doing just that, it's just that it's far from an exact science. There's lots of guesswork involved. SnarkySnowman's a solid null right now. Could be town, could be scum. What I've seen has me guessing at town, but I wouldn't know for sure until later. I'm good, but not perfect.
My academy.
Agnigi
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by grapes »

Wait wait wait.

So what you're saying is that farside is pretending to think that her being put into a hood with scum lends credence to her being town in order to get town-cred. And that destorying the joyride was scum theater?

What interactions stand out to you as scum/scum wrt to farside and cakes?
I don't remember them interacting very much at all in-thread at least.
I know that it seemed like farside was townreading cakes because he was doing a lot of buddying towards her by making his stances sorta appeal to her perspective in some cases. But nothing to make me think they're buddies. Or at least nothing that blasted out to me as such.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”