grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by grapes »

The question is why did you bother making a case on obvscum?
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3441, farside22 wrote:
In post 3434, Reasonably Rational wrote:
@all
- We're literally a few hours into the day phase and Farside is claiming to be unilaterally deciding to end the day. This coming right as I point out what might be a slip by her, and she's in a gigantic hurry to get us dead and the day over, despite a pretty huge elephant in the room that needs to be discussed.

Her push to try and get us dead and the day over is ridiculously over the top scummy. We give out an investigate in a game where there are not likely to be many others (if any). That is something that will be voted on and there's two obvious conftowns so if we live, that hurts scum. Furthermore, there's a scum event that got triggered. Go look at the start of day post and think. What would happen if the day suddenly ends super fast and alliances aren't worked out and no discussion goes on about how to try and blunt the scum event that was announced?

Only scum want this day to end fast.

~D
Well I plan on vig shooting you by that time, but it ends the day.
So you can try to explain why I didn't do that day 1 are you die at noon and I don't care.

And after day 1 shit Strom I think most players might be happy for a short day.
I'm not. Regardless of RR's alignment, you've given scum every excuse to coast here.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3446, farside22 wrote:
In post 3438, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Farside, Please don't end the day if you can.

I want to hear from DGB why we have no alliance. I need to get in sync with Beeboy. I also need to do the reread I promised Shiro.
Fine.
I'll be nice because I was an ass day 1.
How much time you want?
If you're town, I want you to go read the day opening post until you understand what is written there. Then I want you to walk away from the game and come back and look at things logically. We're not scum and if you Vig us, you will be wasting the shot as well as depriving us of our event, which there is finally enough stress for us to trigger.

If you're scum, then everything you've done (especially trying to rush the day and avoid letting us put together a plan to respond to the scum event) makes perfect sense.

Use your head, not your emotions.

~D
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3448, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3439, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3416, Reasonably Rational wrote:Because scum distance from other scum who are about to die.
Gee, I wonder what I've been calling your posts in regards to SirCakez?
So your theory is that we first put in a bunch of effort to make a case and convince people to lynch SC, but then we wanted to distance from that? What the hell?

In post 3441, farside22 wrote:
In post 3434, Reasonably Rational wrote:
@all
- We're literally a few hours into the day phase and Farside is claiming to be unilaterally deciding to end the day. This coming right as I point out what might be a slip by her, and she's in a gigantic hurry to get us dead and the day over, despite a pretty huge elephant in the room that needs to be discussed.

Her push to try and get us dead and the day over is ridiculously over the top scummy. We give out an investigate in a game where there are not likely to be many others (if any). That is something that will be voted on and there's two obvious conftowns so if we live, that hurts scum. Furthermore, there's a scum event that got triggered. Go look at the start of day post and think. What would happen if the day suddenly ends super fast and alliances aren't worked out and no discussion goes on about how to try and blunt the scum event that was announced?

Only scum want this day to end fast.

~D
Well I plan on vig shooting you by that time, but it ends the day.
So you can try to explain why I didn't do that day 1 are you die at noon and I don't care.

And after day 1 shit Strom I think most players might be happy for a short day.
You basically just scum claimed.

~D
In post 3449, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3438, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Farside, Please don't end the day if you can.

I want to hear from DGB why we have no alliance. I need to get in sync with Beeboy. I also need to do the reread I promised Shiro.
Fine.
How much time you want?
At least enough time to do the things I highlighted above.

Fine.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3452, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Fine.
How much time you want?
If you're town, I want you to go read the day opening post until you understand what is written there. Then I want you to walk away from the game and come back and look at things logically. We're not scum and if you Vig us, you will be wasting the shot as well as depriving us of our event, which there is finally enough stress for us to trigger.

If you're scum, then everything you've done (especially trying to rush the day and avoid letting us put together a plan to respond to the scum event) makes perfect sense.

~D
Why haven't you triggered your event?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:39 pm

In post 3450, grapes wrote:The question is why did you bother making a case on obvscum?
Hindsight Bias on display here. Nobody's wagon was moving yesterday, and prior to Cerb putting up an actual case, nobody posted any substsantive reason to believe SC was scum and all wagons during day one had stalled. When you have to re-write history to fit what you are positing, that's a signal that you're wrong and need to re-think.

~D

P-Edit: The selective quote of me and then Cerb's response to you instead of mine is
really fucking scummy
Farside. What the fuck?
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:39 pm

In post 3454, farside22 wrote:

Fine.
How much time you want?

~D

Because we're TOWN and our event requires STRESS +1 or higher. We couldn't trigger it last night.
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:41 pm

In post 3450, grapes wrote:The question is why did you bother making a case on obvscum?
I didn't go in planning to make a case. I wanted to understand if the wagon made sense, and if I could see what people were seeing. By the time I got to the end of the ISO, it all looked pretty bad, and had a lot of reasons for thinking he was scum that other's hadn't even mentioned yet..so it ended up being a case.

-Cerb

Pedit: it requires that stress be +1, and may only be triggered at night, for resolution during the day. We thought we could trigger it last night, amd it would only resolve if stress was +1, but varsoon told is it could only be triggered if stress was +1 or greater at the time it was triggered.
Show

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3432, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Of course, RR is acting exactly like I did in SU...
It's quite ironic, aint it?

I also noted the similarity between this game and SC's game; nothing they've done since then has changed my opinion on this. They're posting just like they did then. In that game, they even had a scumbuddy who made themselves obvscum! This is their iso from there. 358, 361, 387, 391, 407, and 632 are the extent of their interaction with them, but see the progression there. Should look pretty familiar to you. (Also of note is the Maxous nightkill, btw.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3456, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Fine.
How much time you want?

~D

Because we're TOWN and our event requires STRESS +1 or higher. We couldn't trigger it last night.
:shifty:
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 3459, farside22 wrote:
In post 3456, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Fine.
How much time you want?

~D

:shifty:
That's precisely how they claimed it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3254, mastin2 wrote:But among the obvious, Obi-wan Kenobi is town; Titus virtually never busses, and when she does, it's strategically as a last-resort; she was hardcore pushing SirCakez so either she hardcore bussed (lolno), or she's town.
I whole heartedly agree with this.

But why are we voting RR? Do you think their confusion about what was written in the opening posts of my alliances with Cakez was fake?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3461, Almost50 wrote:But why are we voting RR? Do you think their confusion about what was written in the opening posts of my alliances with Cakez was fake?
Yea.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3434, Reasonably Rational wrote:Only scum want this day to end fast.
Well, being fully honest: it would in fact be better for the day to be longer.
But to be blunt: I don't care.
We could end this day literally right now, or a week from now, wouldn't make much of a difference to me.

I suspect those already on the wagon share a similar mentality.

And here's what I have to say about your 'case' on farside: it is one of the most desperate, reachy things I have ever read. It is something which I simply don't see you producing if you're town. You're maybe a little less logical than Cerb, this is true. But you're not this shitty in making a point. The idea that farside scumslipped is an absolute, utter, complete and total JOKE, and you'd know it if you were actually town.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:45 pm

In post 3458, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3432, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Of course, RR is acting exactly like I did in SU...
It's quite ironic, aint it?

I also noted the similarity between this game and SC's game; nothing they've done since then has changed my opinion on this. They're posting just like they did then. In that game, they even had a scumbuddy who made themselves obvscum! This is their iso from there. 358, 361, 387, 391, 407, and 632 are the extent of their interaction with them, but see the progression there. Should look pretty familiar to you. (Also of note is the Maxous nightkill, btw.)
Mastin. One word: SMITE.

You can't point out anything scummy because we're not scum. I'm not sure why you have a bug up your ass about us, but maybe you could stop insulting us repeatedly.

~D
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3457, Reasonably Rational wrote:
I didn't go in planning to make a case. I wanted to understand if the wagon made sense, and if I could see what people were seeing. By the time I got to the end of the ISO, it all looked pretty bad, and had a lot of reasons for thinking he was scum that other's hadn't even mentioned yet..so it ended up being a case.

-Cerb

Pedit: it requires that stress be +1, and may only be triggered at night, for resolution during the day. We thought we could trigger it last night, amd it would only resolve if stress was +1, but varsoon told is it could only be triggered if stress was +1 or greater at the time it was triggered.
Sorry this was the shifty one.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

@Mastina, I'm actually scumreading both Farside AND RR right now based off this interaction.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by grapes »

Actually, seems like a mundane thing to harp on that'll make you look town later if anything.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:46 pm

In post 3463, mastin2 wrote:
We could end this day literally right now, or a week from now, wouldn't make much of a difference to me.

And here's what I have to say about your 'case' on farside: it is one of the most desperate, reachy things I have ever read. It is something which I simply don't see you producing if you're town. You're maybe a little less logical than Cerb, this is true. But you're not this shitty in making a point. The idea that farside scumslipped is an absolute, utter, complete and total JOKE, and you'd know it if you were actually town.
Just like the idea that Titus slipped in Steven Universe was a joke? Just like Sonic wasn't scum in Steven Universe?

Do I need to link to you being wrong over and over and over and rub your nose in it before you wake up?
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3466, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Mastina, I'm actually scumreading both Farside AND RR right now based off this interaction.
Had that thought too don't worry you're not insane.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3463, mastin2 wrote:

Reachy
Using only the end of day to build a case on.
Avoiding questions and then there is the reach out based on me claiming vig.
Classic scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3466, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Mastina, I'm actually scumreading both Farside AND RR right now based off this interaction.
In post 3469, grapes wrote:
Had that thought too don't worry you're not insane.
You both look nuts to me.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3436, Almost50 wrote:I think I'll just shut up and just sheep you and Mastina. Just tell me where to vote and I'll do it.
If you do that I'll lynch you.
Eventually, I want you to vote Reasonably Rational.
I don't, however, want you to be a blind sheep. You do that, I lynch you because that's what you'd do as scum.
You can sheep me FOR NOW. You can sheep me while you have nothing better. But I'm expecting you to reassess. I'm expecting you to reevaluate. I'm expecting you to reconsider, reanalyze, and form some new thoughts. If you do that and disagree with me, so be it. If you do that and agree with me, no problem. But if you don't do it at all, you die because I need you to show your thoughts.
My academy.
Agnigi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Meh whatever I'll just go lurk now.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:50 pm

A50: my slot is being voted because people are filled with the recklessness of success, and are therefore unwilling to think.

-Cerb

Pedit:farside, what part of that was shifty versus what drixx wrote? I gave you more detailsx and the only thing I can imagine you feel is bad about is is the fact that we thought we could trigger it last night and then found out we couldn't.

Our event has a limitation of only occurring after Episode 1. We asked Varsoon if that meant we could trigger our event on N1, for resolution during D2, and he said yes. This made me think the stress level was checked upon resolution, NOT triggering. He clarified when we tried to trigger it last night, in case stress rose enough over the night for it to resolve today.

Peditx2: what questions are we avoiding farside?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”