Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

My slot sent a message to drixx night 1. the fact you didn't receive my message and received ABR's remove target based redirection possibility. if the living player your talking about recived the message as well we can assume its a message duplicator or message spy utility not a message redirector.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 1818, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Collision.

D&D what do you mean you know who House targeted? Like with the gun? Or his recruit?
With the recruit
He claimed it to us in the run PT after it ended

We realize this looks rather terrible, but think about it this way: why would we claim all of this and make ourselves look super suspicious if we were scum?
In post 1819, Albert B. Rampage wrote:D&D you must use your ability to remove the chance for bringing back people from prison now
We don't have this ability?
In post 1821, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Frozen exited astral PT 1min before night lol. House vannilized me and said that if he died, D&D was scum because they knew he was gonna recruit me and make me masons with him. Anyway now im just vanilla and i didnt join any pt since house is dead.

My ability was to make people go to the top of the RAS. I used n1 on drixx and n2 on mathblade so she could kill karnos without anyone interfering with her.
Can confirm this, so abr is conf town I think
In post 1823, SooperDetective wrote:And you have been on a mission with FA last night, as well.

@ABR: you were supposed to be on the run. There should be a mod message confirming that there has been a mod error soon.
@D&D: why am I scummy for defending my townread? House also never stated a scumread on me, so that's invalid.

-S
Because he was obvious scum
He did in the run PT
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:17 am

In post 1836, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1814, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Scum put a bunch of crap on our mission (added an extra guard, made the mission risky so that physical violence made a risk of going to prison)
PV volunteered to fight the guards and failed, which is how he got sent to prison

We tried to sneak around after that but we failed. The only thing the fail did was give House a vig shot which doesn't really make sense as a failure but it was good so we rolled with it.
Math isn't cleared since Karnos was a traitor apparently but we still feel he is town.

We know who House targeted, so if they claim it then they should be conftown. If they don't then confscum.

I (not sure about lilith) think Klingon is scum now. I also have a scum lean on Sooper now for their terrible PV defense (House also had a scumread on them), but really need to see PV's flip.

-dragons
Is there a reason for suspecting me?

No, there isn't.
I do mainly from POE and the fact Karnos conpletely avoided interacting with or pushing you iirc

-dragons
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

yep abr cant be scum unless with D&D

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

come back to pt
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1854, Albert B. Rampage wrote:come back to pt
already asked the mod

waiting for them to get online

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Klingon If anyone sent letters The Great and Powerful Trixie hasn't received them.

@D&D You would say it so you could ask that very question. It is the whole reason bussing is a thing.
If you can't disable a certain mission type from being run why did you say that you could as your reward?

@FA The Great and Powerful Trixie does not want ABR on this mission. His terribad push of The Great and Powerful Trixie was just gawd awful. Would rather it be you the Great and Powerful Trixie and JaeReed. Looked it up and it is four missions in a row so he wouldn't be able to go tomorrow.

And as for baby names the Great and Powerful Trixie is thinking Asher Milo Levi or Silas but The great and Powerful Trixie thinks those may be better for any kids of the Great and Powerful Trixie's. The Great and Powerful Trixie is a bit particular with names since the Great and Powerful Trixie hates the Great and Powerful Trixie's real name. The Great and Powerful Trixie can't figure out if a more traditional name like Silas would be good or more of a risky but bad ass name. The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks naming a kid is a huge responsibility and the Great and Powerful Trixie wishes for time to think about it. What sort of names were you looking for? The Great and Powerful Trixie doesn't know what you want in a name. So broad.

The wiki says there "Kill prevents recruit"
Ergo no recruit from House. This is all just a D&D ploy in the Great and Powerful Trixie's opinion. I wouldn't want anyone who could be scum with D&D near that mission with a 10 foot pole. The Great and Powerful Trixie doesn't understand your explanation of why a recruit could have happened. The Great and Powerful Trixie asks you to try again. If The Great and Powerful Trixie is making a great and powerful mistake please tell the great and powerful Trixie.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1851, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:

D&D what do you mean you know who House targeted? Like with the gun? Or his recruit?
With the recruit

We realize this looks rather terrible, but think about it this way: why would we claim all of this and make ourselves look super suspicious if we were scum?
In post 1819, Albert B. Rampage wrote:D&D you must use your ability to remove the chance for bringing back people from prison now
In post 1821, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Frozen exited astral PT 1min before night lol. House vannilized me and said that if he died, D&D was scum because they knew he was gonna recruit me and make me masons with him. Anyway now im just vanilla and i didnt join any pt since house is dead.

My ability was to make people go to the top of the RAS. I used n1 on drixx and n2 on mathblade so she could kill karnos without anyone interfering with her.
In post 1823, SooperDetective wrote:And you have been on a mission with FA last night, as well.

@ABR: you were supposed to be on the run. There should be a mod message confirming that there has been a mod error soon.
@D&D: why am I scummy for defending my townread? House also never stated a scumread on me, so that's invalid.

-S
He did in the run PT
Why would scum offer to be imprisoned? There would be no guarantee of breaking him out. The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks D&D is desperate.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@mod Hypotatically if House was using his masonizer last night ; was it prevented becuase of the death or it went through?

Not sure why I didn't the last part but it makes no sense. NAR must be changed >.> I'm sure that exception is there to limit normal cults power but thats just bullshit exception in general :/

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1856, MathBlade wrote:@Klingon If anyone sent letters The Great and Powerful Trixie hasn't received them.
so your the living player and you didn't recieve the message correct?

KC you confirm the message was to mathblade yes?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 984, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:VOTE: karnos
We haven't used our mission reward yet, its something we wanted to discuss with everyone else
We can lock off one mission run from ever being used again.
We weren't sure of the best use for this

-dragons
Please the Great and Powerful Trixie is confused how can the Supposedly victorious D&D not be able to stop the prison break mission. Please explain this contradiction to the Great and Powerful Trixie because the Great And Powerful Trixie thinks this is more bullshit.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1856, MathBlade wrote:And as for baby names the Great and Powerful Trixie is thinking Asher Milo Levi or Silas but The great and Powerful Trixie thinks those may be better for any kids of the Great and Powerful Trixie's. The Great and Powerful Trixie is a bit particular with names since the Great and Powerful Trixie hates the Great and Powerful Trixie's real name. The Great and Powerful Trixie can't figure out if a more traditional name like Silas would be good or more of a risky but bad ass name. The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks naming a kid is a huge responsibility and the Great and Powerful Trixie wishes for time to think about it. What sort of names were you looking for? The Great and Powerful Trixie doesn't know what you want in a name. So broad.
:D

I liked Silas and Milo.

oh and if you ever got a baby girl name her Ava maybe :] It doesn't matter that I wanted that name for my own girl , there can be two ava's on earth :D

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1, Bold Vote Scientist wrote:No runner may be taken on a mission 4 nights in a row unless the number of living players requires this rule to be broken. This includes with fully unique parties.
I'm thinking about this

and in no way i will claim this before night start. just don't lol hammer or put anyone in range before me announcing I'm done with sorting this out.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1861, Frozen Angel wrote:I liked Silas and Milo.
Milo is great.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks if you like Silas and Milo you can do that.

If The Great and Powerful Trixie had a little girl The Great and Powerful Trixie waffles between Ava and a risky name. A risky name is more gender neutral and The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks it is a cool future forward name but is scared the little girl would just go by Ava anyway. Would probably go with Ava anyway all though part of The Great and Powerful Trixie wishes that we had two young ones running around instead of the one. Meh the Great and Powerful Trixie needs time and the Great and Poweful Trixie must go to work.
Bold Vote Scientist
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Bold Vote Scientist »

In post 1858, Frozen Angel wrote:
@mod Hypotatically if House was using his masonizer last night ; was it prevented becuase of the death or it went through?

Not sure why I didn't the last part but it makes no sense. NAR must be changed >.> I'm sure that exception is there to limit normal cults power but thats just bullshit exception in general :/
I cannot confirm whether an action went through or failed or was submitted. However, I can confirm that I did not process the action as a recruit but as a miscellaneous action and investigation for NAR if taken.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:22 am

We can disable the prison break mission, sure. But that won't stop Jaereed's ability to break out from prison or whatever else is out there, so it effectively doesn't do anything for flips until the other conditions are met.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:23 am

As Cakes said, ABR should be confirmed town here, UNLESS scum had a way to view the mission PT. i'm not sure how likely that is.

-Daenerys
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1867, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:As Cakes said, ABR should be confirmed town here, UNLESS scum had a way to view the mission PT. i'm not sure how likely that is.

-Daenerys
Its likly

and it means your scum

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1866, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:We can disable the prison break mission, sure. But that won't stop Jaereed's ability to break out from prison or whatever else is out there, so it effectively doesn't do anything for flips until the other conditions are met.

-Daenerys
K none of the members in our pt is scum mate with D&D this is for sure.

don't you dare touch any missions without claiming it first

Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:27 am

House said in the mission PT something along the lines of "Sooper led the wagon on karnos and then led the wagon on randomnidget as soon as karnos lost steam." (As reasoning for scumreading sooper)

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:28 am

In post 1868, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1867, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:As Cakes said, ABR should be confirmed town here, UNLESS scum had a way to view the mission PT. i'm not sure how likely that is.

-Daenerys
Its likly

and it means your scum
You just said yourself that ABR could only know if we were both scum. Does ABR seem like scum to you?
In post 1869, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1866, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:We can disable the prison break mission, sure. But that won't stop Jaereed's ability to break out from prison or whatever else is out there, so it effectively doesn't do anything for flips until the other conditions are met.

-Daenerys
K none of the members in our pt is scum mate with D&D this is for sure.

don't you dare touch any missions without claiming it first
Jesus fucking christ. We even ASKED. IN THIS THREAD. WHICH MISSION TO DISABLE.

This is pissing me off.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1871, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:You just said yourself that ABR could only know if we were both scum. Does ABR seem like scum to you?
Its not vise versa

ABR cant be scum unless if your scum. you being scum or not has nothing to do with him

don't bring logical fallacies

Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:30 am

In post 1857, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1851, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:

With the recruit

-S
He did in the run PT
Why would scum offer to be imprisoned? There would be no guarantee of breaking him out. The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks D&D is desperate.
He did not offer to be imprisoned. Nobody knew that that was the consequence of the action that he took.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:31 am

In post 1872, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1871, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:You just said yourself that ABR could only know if we were both scum. Does ABR seem like scum to you?
Its not vise versa

ABR cant be scum unless if your scum. you being scum or not has nothing to do with him

don't bring logical fallacies
It follows directly from what I said, that ABR is confirmed town unless scum had a way to view the mission pt. you responded that they must have since we are scum, so it's not illogical to assume you are also refuting the first part of my sentence. Logical fallacy my ass.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”