pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 299, VoicelessReason wrote:

In post 292, pirate mollie wrote: I have a thing for when pple complain about the state of a game and then not doing anything about it. and go after some1 for their reads while not providing a single 1 of their own.
Read on mirhawk? See and then look at mir's iso. He's been fencesitting pretty hard despite asking me for my top reads. Just still not getting the toog wagon, would rather wagon hawk who looks to be playing the ol "lurk in plain sight" game.
I am unsure on mirahawk cos like iroan I recently mislynched him in a game. in the 2 completed games I have with him I had to replace in out, ironically for the same reason. this is nothing like how he was in homestuck and II think he wound up being scum there. in the other game he was more like he was now and I thought he was scum but he was town.

that is why I asked for help in sorting him.
whew!
VoicelessReason
VoicelessReason
Townie
VoicelessReason
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:55 am

Post by VoicelessReason »

In post 324, House wrote:
In post 322, VoicelessReason wrote:
In post 320, House wrote: I knew I'd be going to lunch soon, so I popped down a vote to get started. I didn't even know you were being wagoned.

Chill, dude.
Do you always plop down a vote without looking at a vote count or just when you're scum?
Only when I'm godfather.
HEY GUYS I THINK I CAUGHT oh wait.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 300, VoicelessReason wrote:
In post 290, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 267, BananaNSFW wrote:Oh yeah I forgot about Ira. They are still town.
Also I did not claim anything. I only crumbed moogle which is not an actual character.

You still need to answer my Question Spyrex.
they are not a character they are a device.

another thing, is it cait sith in ff9? I think she was only in ffx.
omg I have to make a non-content post for this...so much wrong.

A moogle is not a device, they are a race that you can interact with and have loving personal story lines about love lost etc and omg I'm getting carried away.

Cait Sith is a robotic animal controlled by a high ranking Shinra operative who eventually changes sides to join the main party. He is from FFVII, not FFX.

UGH.
ahem

caith sith was 1 of lulu's moogles in ffx. death touch +5 magic

BOOM
whew!
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

In post 327, pirate mollie wrote:
Also I did not claim anything. I only crumbed moogle which is not an actual character.

A moogle is not a device, they are a race that you can interact with and have loving personal story lines about love lost etc and omg I'm getting carried away.

Cait Sith is a robotic animal controlled by a high ranking Shinra operative who eventually changes sides to join the main party. He is from FFVII, not FFX.

UGH.
ahem

BOOM
That was not the original Cait Sith though.

From the finalfantasy wiki: "Several of Lulu's dolls take on the
appearance
of Cait Sith. "

Additionally that was a moogle
doll
. Not a moogle. Pretty big difference.

I stand by my indignation.
I play the games rul gud.
VoicelessReason
VoicelessReason
Townie
VoicelessReason
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:18 am

Dammit I can never keep my alts a secret for long. Apologies all, please pretend above post is from me.

Nexus feel free to remove or whatever you have to do.

Dang.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:19 am

Post by House »

In post 329, VoicelessReason wrote:
Dammit I can never keep my alts a secret for long. Apologies all, please pretend above post is from me.

Nexus feel free to remove or whatever you have to do.

Dang.
Quote it please.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
VoicelessReason
VoicelessReason
Townie
VoicelessReason
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:20 am

In post 328, Elias_the_thief wrote:
In post 327, pirate mollie wrote:

UGH.
ahem

BOOM

appearance
of Cait Sith. "

doll

I stand by my indignation.
Here is original post for ISO purposes. Again sorry all =(
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:21 am

Post by ActionDan »

prodprodprod
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 313, BananaNSFW wrote:
In post 289, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 266, SpyreX wrote:
In post 113, BananaNSFW wrote:
I'd like to point out, as someone who runs a LOT of theme games, trying to break the game through flavor is pointless and I will vote anyone who tries.
Like please don't make me actually make more case guys.
nanner

spyrella has a really good point. it IS cog-dis to claim in your flavour in your first post and then to turn around and say that we shldn't listen to flavour. and this is what it says about moogle:
Mognet (モグネット, Mogunetto?) is the name of the moogle mail service used in Final Fantasy IX. It was created by Hiroyuki Ito, the game's director. Using it, moogles can send letters to each other. It is run from a hidden location called Mognet Central, and the moogle charged with delivering the letters is Artemicion. During Final Fantasy IX, the letters are not being delivered properly because Mognet Central's machine has broken down, so the moogles ask the party to deliver their mail in a long sidequest.

When a moogle wants the player to deliver mail, it will usually say, "I have a favor to ask, kupo!" After a number of deliveries have been made, the dialogue will change to "I haven't received any mail lately, kupo". When the player meets the moogle whom the letter is to be delivered to, they will say "I want mail! Kupo!" If the player refuses, they will say "I'm so sad, kupo..." The player can carry up to three letters at a time, and even if the party is made up of different characters, mail can still be delivered. After visiting Mogmi and Moguta in Gizamaluke's Grotto, the player can get a Kupo Nut every time they deliver a letter provided they don't have one already. The player can bring Kupo Nuts to Moguta for various prizes.
is this what you are claiming? I mean if your gonna claim flavour then claim flavour but don't do it half-assed.

if you are who I think you are I really do not want you to be scum :(
I did not claim my flavour. I crumbed "moogle". A crumb means there is a reason it's there, but there's also a reason it was not made public. I'll leave it at that.
I'm town. I hope you will see it. You have seen me play before.
yeah i think you are and that is why you waved

EVERY1 PLZ UNVOTE NANNER PLZ

@ spyrella

I wld trust my read on nanner over my read on vedith. this is a player I know pretty well under all of his many disguises. I know I am frustrating you rn and I am sorry about that.

I am reeeeeeaally not liking either house or pissy. I have played twice with pissy, the last game was mebbe 5 months? not super recent but with the year so i am not sure why he is all like, "I haven't played with mollie in a long time!". plus I don't like how he pressured toog with I what felt was a really good point and then abandoned it for no apparent reason.

and I really am not liking house's entrance
whew!
VoicelessReason
VoicelessReason
Townie
VoicelessReason
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:24 am

In post 332, ActionDan wrote:prodprodprod
Dude you're replaced.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Nexus »

I forgot to let ActionDan know. My bad. He has still been replaced, though.
Trans rights are human rights.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 328, Elias_the_thief wrote:omg I have to make a non-content post for this...so much wrong.

UGH.
ahem

BOOM[/quote]

appearance
of Cait Sith. "

doll

I stand by my indignation.[/quote]

I know what it says. I didn't play ff9 which I have said. my point was the moogle doll/device was in ff10.

so I am not sure why you are trying to nerdfest over this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ugh messed up tags. sorry
whew!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:33 am

Post by House »

In post 332, ActionDan wrote:prodprodprod
Too late, I'm you.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:34 am

Post by House »

In post 333, pirate mollie wrote:and I really am not liking house's entrance
Lol, predictable Mollie.

You cast shade on me in every game we're in together.

VoicelessReason
VoicelessReason
Townie
VoicelessReason
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:59 am

In post 336, pirate mollie wrote:
I know what it says. I didn't play ff9 which I have said. my point was the moogle doll/device was in ff10.

I'm nerdfesting because although I'm not about to break the game with flavor, understanding the flavor here is important. In the context of FFIX, moogles are not devices, they are creatures. This changes how we should interpret the breadcrumb, imo. That is my point and that is why its a point worth emphasizing.

Also because 7, 9 and 10 are my favorites and you're making a right mess of their backstories/character associations =(
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 339, House wrote:
Lol, predictable Mollie.

uhm, I think I have only played twice with you? and usually it cos you start shit with me? I mean for the most part I try to avoid/ignore you cos you are just not my cup of tea.

but I find it FASCINATING your pathetic attempt to discredit me! tell me more Image
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 340, VoicelessReason wrote:

I'm nerdfesting because although I'm not about to break the game with flavor, understanding the flavor here is important. In the context of FFIX, moogles are not devices, they are creatures. This changes how we should interpret the breadcrumb, imo. That is my point and that is why its a point worth emphasizing.

Also because 7, 9 and 10 are my favorites and you're making a right mess of their backstories/character associations =(
how exactly am I making a mess og the characters/stories if my reference to ffx is correct? I do appreciate you clarifying the difference between ff9 and ffx. but uhm, why are you jumping on house's baseless discredit cos that is what it looks like!

fos: voiceless reason
whew!
VoicelessReason
VoicelessReason
Townie
VoicelessReason
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:23 am

In post 342, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 340, VoicelessReason wrote:

how exactly am I making a mess og the characters/stories if my reference to ffx is correct? I do appreciate you clarifying the difference between ff9 and ffx. but uhm, why are you jumping on house's baseless discredit cos that is what it looks like!

fos: voiceless reason
Uhhhhh you're drawing on information which is outside of FFIX and therefore irrelevant to this game? Your reference is only correct if we are playing sort of All Star "Anything Goes" Final Fantasy theme that included characters from every game in the series. We are talking about FFIX because we are playing a 9 themed game. Simply put, your reference is wrong in the context of the game we're playing. You just said a moogle is NOT a character, they are a device. This is false, they are a race of NPCs (though you get to play them in a minigame). You also claim that Cait Sith was "only in ffx" which is patently false since they appear in like 5-6 games (not FFIX, though).

But through all of this I'm confused by your response. I wasn't trying to say that your mixup was a tell, just that it made me mad as a fan of FF. I am fascinated by the degree to which you are overreacting, though. Does House always get you this riled up?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Aaaaand... back into pointless fluff convo again.
My vote abstinence is over too.

Vote: Mirhawk

Scum reads:
popsofctown - Is active lurking. Out of almost 20 posts, only one has any semblance of content, and it's very minor in that contribution. He's making noise to remind us he's here and avoid looking like he needs to be pressured.
Mirhawk - SpyreX feels that Banana oozed his way on to my wagon, but I feel like Mirhawk did it first. He went from thinking my wagon was opportunistic to voting me in the span of a couple posts. My gut pings a lot when I read his posts too.
camn - Kind of the opposite of popsofctown, has lots of content, but is like a cat in a room with a lot of toys, very unfocused. I'm less sure of her scuminess, but I feel like she's more than happy to wagon anyone, but yet not in a way that might get her hands dirty.

I have three town reads now.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 343, VoicelessReason wrote: Uhhhhh you're drawing on information which is outside of FFIX and therefore irrelevant to this game? Your reference is only correct if we are playing sort of All Star "Anything Goes" Final Fantasy theme that included characters from every game in the series. We are talking about FFIX because we are playing a 9 themed game. Simply put, your reference is wrong in the context of the game we're playing. You just said a moogle is NOT a character, they are a device. This is false, they are a race of NPCs (though you get to play them in a minigame). You also claim that Cait Sith was "only in ffx" which is patently false since they appear in like 5-6 games (not FFIX, though).

But through all of this I'm confused by your response. I wasn't trying to say that your mixup was a tell, just that it made me mad as a fan of FF. I am fascinated by the degree to which you are overreacting, though. Does House always get you this riled up?
uhm

I concededyour point and thanked you for it. I am fosing you cos it seems like you are trying to pick a fight fo rno reason. and yes house does get to me since I have publicly blacklisted him twice and I don't think it is fair that he keeps replacing into games and driving me out of them when I was in it first.

so yeah. I can go to zero to 10 with him in under 10 seconds.
whew!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:03 am

Post by SpyreX »

Mollie i swear.
None of that flavor not flavor nonsense explains the beetlejuice or the no beads of sweat about pissy. Look at what he's actually done.
You're gonna need to sell me way harder.

House is meh and pis is still indecipherable but neither make me feel like i do about banana
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 346, SpyreX wrote:Mollie i swear.
None of that flavor not flavor nonsense explains the beetlejuice or the no beads of sweat about pissy. Look at what he's actually done.
You're gonna need to sell me way harder.

House is meh and pis is still indecipherable but neither make me feel like i do about banana
his play is very much his town game. he has never been a high poster, always gets strung on d1 for the worst reasons, LIKE NEARLY EVERY GAME, but what makes me REALLY think he is town is his wave. since I have never been wrong about his alignment it wld be more advantageous for scum!him to stay quiet and not let me know who he is. plus his claim.

I am going to ignore vr for now but you are gonna have to deal with house.
whew!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:18 am

Post by SpyreX »

Mollie I'm deadpan serious are you willing to die for this.
Cause if he flips scum i would legit powerhanmer you in lylo.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:43 am

Post by House »

In post 341, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 339, House wrote:
Lol, predictable Mollie.

uhm, I think I have only played twice with you? and usually it cos you start shit with me? I mean for the most part I try to avoid/ignore you cos you are just not my cup of tea.

but I find it FASCINATING your pathetic attempt to discredit me! tell me more Image
No discrediting at all. I just pointed out the truth and you admitted as much.

Move along now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”