Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"Well, Pearl, dreams don't always make sense. When you dream, the thoughts in your head get all mixed up into a weird movie. And they're really hard to explain, which is why they're boring to listen to. Like this one time, I had a dream, where, like, these things were being sold at the Big Donut, right? But the front door of the Big Donut shop led to the back of my dad's van? So, I go into the van, and... Lion is driving, for some reason, but, he's driving really well. And, and then I say to him, I, I says... Lion. Lion, how did you learn to drive you, a, vv-van? Y-you can't even, you, you can't.. bring... me... my..."
-Steven,
Chille Tid
VOTECOUNT 2.06

Loopdan (4):
mastin2, Titus, Almost50, Shiro
Reasonably Rational (3):
grapes, DrippingGoofball, McMenno
Shiro (2):
Creature, Farside22
DrippingGoofball (2):
Klingoncelt, Yume
Titus (1):
TheFuzzylogic99
Farside22 (1):
randomidget
Twin Wings (1):
Kraskaeaque

Not Voting (9):
Twin Wings, Xkfyu, Loopdan, Reasonably Rational, Not Chara, killthestory, SnarkySnowman, TheWayItEnds, Skybird

With 23 Alive, it takes 12 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-02 00:10:00)
The Current Stress is +1:

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4097, farside22 wrote:
In post 4096, Titus wrote:
In post 4092, farside22 wrote:
In post 4089, Titus wrote:Farside, can you do a reasonless readwall?
What happened to asking Shiro for the same thing there?
I did. *confused*
What happened to following through.

Let me explain in simple terms.
You asked us both but only following up asking me.
My million dollar question is why the favoritism?
I wasn't sure if you saw it.

Is there a problem with doing that?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

@Farside: just curious, need to clear something up. Earlier, when you said something about going along with whatever Titus was talking about in that post, you basically said only if Drixx stopped posting. Was it your intent to threaten us with being vigged to keep Drixx from posting? I didn't read it that way, but it has been brought to my attention that it could have been meant that way.

Please clarify.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:53 pm

Farside, do you think Titus is scum? The question you're asking, the accusation of inconsistent applying standards, is sorta a thing that people tend to ask those they're suspicious of about.

If you ARE suspicious of Titus, please share why. I don't understand it.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3911, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Do you have questions? Comments? Or are you going to leave me hanging?
While I understand where you're coming from on your Seraphim case.
These are things I noticed yesterday as they happened and did not comment on because I simply didn't feel they were relevant.

There are going to be scum players who act certain ways about scumbuddies.
But there are also going to be town players showing a very similar profile.

I'd know, I quite literally wrote the book (well, article) on how it's done effectively. Your profile is
close
to accurate. Close, but not quite. I simply don't think Seraphim would make the move he did as scum, and there's a simple reason why: strength in the push.

Rather, lack of it.

If he were scum and had a choice between "SirCakez or McMenno", and he decided to choose McMenno...why'd he do so with such weakness? Why was it just a weak hop-on, with no push, no effort, just simply going onto him? That's not the scum way to go about counterwagoning when your scumbuddy's in danger. It sticks out like a sore thumb, and it is precisely
because
it sticks out like a sore thumb that I don't assign it a scum alignment,
especially
not from a player of Seraphim's generation.
It's true, Seraphim comes from an era of low-posting, of more "logical" play, of not bussing. But if you assign him any level of basic intelligence (which I do), then you're left with a player who would never make that move as scum precisely because of these reasons.

Seraphim's not an idiot. If he made the move, he made it fully knowing the consequences. In the modern meta, a player might be able to get away with doing it because people like me would wifom it into a town move...but Seraphim is a relic. He doesn't use the modern meta. So he comes from an era of play where nobody would be allowed to get away with that kind of crappy play.

In short: player profiling, knowing their basic background. If I knew nothing about Seraphim, I might assume he was scum as you do. But because I have an insight into how he'd think as scum, the only possibilities are he was being a moron (which I don't think was the case) or he wasn't acting as scum.

The reason this isn't conftown levels of play though, is because I recognize my profiling skills are imperfect, especially when I believe V said all topics have daychat (which would include the scum one), meaning his scumbuddies could have influenced him, plus, it was an objectively bad move overall.

tl;dr:
Town players are going to make scummy moves like that just as much as scum players do. The idea behind him being scum is valid, but off of what I know of Seraphim, I find it far more likely he's the former rather than the latter.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3926, Klingoncelt wrote:
@Everyone:
I'm a Miller. What are the chances for a Godfather in the game?
Fairly low I'd say.

I'm reasonably sure that in all of V's games, he's not once used one.

There's been plenty of times characters were flavor-wise town when they had the alignment of scum, but I don't think Varsoon has actually used a godfather.

Multiple millers is possible though.

I do, however, want to officially say "fuck you" to V for reasons I shan't elaborate on right now though.
My academy.
Agnigi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Now Mastina
THAT
is the type of reads comment I find useful. I collect indicators and asses. We'll have some data to discuss this in a bit but I am ok with tabling the profiling until I can discuss more in depth.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3930, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Mastin
can you confirm you are still claiming miller>> I know you faked the mason claim but I didn't see anywhere where you reclined the Miller claim
One, not a fakeclaim; Yume and I are masons, and two, not a fakeclaim; I am a miller.
My academy.
Agnigi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4102, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Farside: just curious, need to clear something up. Earlier, when you said something about going along with whatever Titus was talking about in that post, you basically said only if Drixx stopped posting. Was it your intent to threaten us with being vigged to keep Drixx from posting? I didn't read it that way, but it has been brought to my attention that it could have been meant that way.

Please clarify.

-Cerb
In post 4103, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside, do you think Titus is scum? The question you're asking, the accusation of inconsistent applying standards, is sorta a thing that people tend to ask those they're suspicious of about.

-Cerb
No, nothing like that. Drixx personality just makes me grind my teeth.

As for the second I'm bothered by Titus weak defense of Shiro when it came to the meta talk and just now she dodges my question about why she asked me over Shiro, like it's a thing.
She still isn't really explaining it. She just wanted to see if I noticed but doesn't follow up with Shiro.
There is a big gap in logic from Titus in regards to shiro and I'm going to push on Shiro and if scum ask Titus the hard questions further.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 4103, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside, do you think Titus is scum? The question you're asking, the accusation of inconsistent applying standards, is sorta a thing that people tend to ask those they're suspicious of about.

No let's please not reignite that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4109, grapes wrote:

No let's please not reignite that.
Too late.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3935, Klingoncelt wrote:In the first place, you aren't a Miller if you're a Mason.
Yes I am.
I am a miller because of a passive ability. (Also flavorwise from my understanding on a wiki check of my character, I fit perfectly as one, so, etc.) I am still a miller. This miller power is still in effect.
I became a mason because of an activated ability that lasts the duration of the game: Yume received mod-confirmation I was town, BECAUSE OF MY ABILITY (not because of Yume's ability), which was specific to my ability, and was something that was one time only, only for Yume, and only in our topic. (Not a PM. Our topic has it in the OP that I am confirmed town, Yume will confirm that much.)

I have a separate ability. This separate ability allows me to send information, but I
cannot confirm alignment information
from it. In short, I can say "I have an ability causing me to investigate as scum but it's independent from my alignment", but I can't say "I'm a miller", yet alone, "I am a town miller". This, because I cannot send alignment information using my power.
I think Yume was misinformed and shouldn't "confirmed" you as Town.
It quite literally is impossible for me to be anything but short of Yume being scum. It's quite literally in the OP of our topic: "Mastina is confirmed town to you". Yume will confirm as much. This is not a bastard-modding game. As a result: I literally cannot.
Cannot
be scum, unless you view Yume to also be scum. (Yume isn't, btw. Whole, masons thing, and all that.)

Yume has said this before.
There's no possible misinformation here.
There's no possible miscommunication in play here.

It's absolute mod truth.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3948, Klingoncelt wrote:btw, Did I mention that I received confirmation that Mastin got my rolePM information and proof that it's not a fakeclaim?
Just as much as I have mentioned I have received absolutely no such information from V.

It's not in my inbox.

I'm not going to lynch you any time soon.

But it sure aint because of a message directly from Varsoon.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:19 pm

In post 4108, farside22 wrote:
In post 4102, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Farside: just curious, need to clear something up. Earlier, when you said something about going along with whatever Titus was talking about in that post, you basically said only if Drixx stopped posting. Was it your intent to threaten us with being vigged to keep Drixx from posting? I didn't read it that way, but it has been brought to my attention that it could have been meant that way.

Please clarify.

-Cerb

-Cerb

As for the second I'm bothered by Titus weak defense of Shiro when it came to the meta talk and just now she dodges my question about why she asked me over Shiro, like it's a thing.
She still isn't really explaining it. She just wanted to see if I noticed but doesn't follow up with Shiro.
There is a big gap in logic from Titus in regards to shiro and I'm going to push on Shiro and if scum ask Titus the hard questions further.
Okay, thanks for clarifying. Drixx has a learning curve involved, but once you understand him you'll <3 him too. :p

Mm. I really really think questioning Titus about this is a waste of time. Not because it's not an interesting thing to note but because she isn't scum(pretty dang unlikely at least, though BP claims always raise my suspicions, but her ccing cakes as scum makes like no sense at all), and you're not scum(cause balance!), neither of you are in danger of being lynched, therefore it's not useful.

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4101, Titus wrote:
In post 4097, farside22 wrote:
In post 4096, Titus wrote:
In post 4092, farside22 wrote:
In post 4089, Titus wrote:Farside, can you do a reasonless readwall?
What happened to asking Shiro for the same thing there?
I did. *confused*
What happened to following through.

Let me explain in simple terms.
You asked us both but only following up asking me.
My million dollar question is why the favoritism?
I wasn't sure if you saw it.

Is there a problem with doing that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4113, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4108, farside22 wrote:

Please clarify.

-Cerb

-Cerb

Okay, thanks for clarifying. Drixx has a learning curve involved, but once you understand him you'll <3 him too. :p

Mm. I really really think questioning Titus about this is a waste of time. Not because it's not an interesting thing to note but because she isn't scum(pretty dang unlikely at least, though BP claims always raise my suspicions, but her ccing cakes as scum makes like no sense at all), and you're not scum(cause balance!), neither of you are in danger of being lynched, therefore it's not useful.

-Cerb
Sorry, cause balance is how Trench Warfare beat you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4112, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3948, Klingoncelt wrote:btw, Did I mention that I received confirmation that Mastin got my rolePM information and proof that it's not a fakeclaim?
Just as much as I have mentioned I have received absolutely no such information from V.

It's not in my inbox.

I'm not going to lynch you any time soon.

But it sure aint because of a message directly from Varsoon.
KC is likely lying IMO. Too many messengers
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Grapes
Yeah we can be fruit together,,,,,, we can be Fuzzy Grapes.

Mastin
Oh I thought you retracted your Mason claim my bad. So there are two masons and two Milers.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Why do you believe Klingon?

Who is scum Grapes?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4106, Titus wrote:I collect indicators and
asses
I sure hope you mean donkeys :P :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by grapes »

RR is scum like even just this page he just tried making you and farside start tvting again not sure why people are unvoting that.

My other reads are staying pocketed for now. Need to see some catch-ups from people who probably know who they are.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3895, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:SB
So you are town reading NC merely on PT interaction. Is there anything in game that ms you think BC is town?

Dumb question but what is a townbeard????

OB1
Noted..... As I said I cant do anything about what my pervious slot did.
Do you think I am OMGUSing you? Also why do you think Twin is scum
I think you are confused Fuzzy. I haven't had a PT with NC. I'm still not sure on NC's alignment.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

Grapes, why keep your reads a secret? That doesn't make sense to me.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by grapes »

A whole bunch of different reasons.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4119, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4106, Titus wrote:I collect indicators and
asses
I sure hope you mean donkeys :P :lol:
I forgot an S. Sue me.

I wouldn't mind collecting asses to take down the orange menace though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”