Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4089, Titus wrote:
Is there a problem with doing that?
[/quote][/quote]
In post 4108, farside22 wrote:
In post 4102, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Farside: just curious, need to clear something up. Earlier, when you said something about going along with whatever Titus was talking about in that post, you basically said only if Drixx stopped posting. Was it your intent to threaten us with being vigged to keep Drixx from posting? I didn't read it that way, but it has been brought to my attention that it could have been meant that way.

Please clarify.

-Cerb
In post 4103, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside, do you think Titus is scum? The question you're asking, the accusation of inconsistent applying standards, is sorta a thing that people tend to ask those they're suspicious of about.

If you ARE suspicious of Titus, please share why. I don't understand it.

-Cerb
No, nothing like that. Drixx personality just makes me grind my teeth.

As for the second I'm bothered by Titus weak defense of Shiro when it came to the meta talk and
just now she dodges my question about why she asked me over Shiro, like it's a thing.
She still isn't really explaining it. She just wanted to see if I noticed but doesn't follow up with Shiro.

There is a big gap in logic from Titus in regards to shiro and I'm going to push on Shiro and if scum ask Titus
[
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4149, grapes wrote:
In post 4145, farside22 wrote:Grapes: while your around what did you think of Shiro going from aggressive to lynching lurks that I pointed out here.
Those two posts you quoted from the original post I both found pretty bad now that you brought it to my attention.

Would like shiro's reasoning for turning around on A50 in particular
A50 asked the same and didn't get a response.
Good luck with that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4150, farside22 wrote:
In post 4089, Titus wrote:
Is there a problem with doing that?
[/quote]
In post 4108, farside22 wrote:
In post 4102, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Farside: just curious, need to clear something up. Earlier, when you said something about going along with whatever Titus was talking about in that post, you basically said only if Drixx stopped posting. Was it your intent to threaten us with being vigged to keep Drixx from posting? I didn't read it that way, but it has been brought to my attention that it could have been meant that way.

Please clarify.

-Cerb
In post 4103, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside, do you think Titus is scum? The question you're asking, the accusation of inconsistent applying standards, is sorta a thing that people tend to ask those they're suspicious of about.

If you ARE suspicious of Titus, please share why. I don't understand it.

-Cerb
No, nothing like that. Drixx personality just makes me grind my teeth.

As for the second I'm bothered by Titus weak defense of Shiro when it came to the meta talk and
just now she dodges my question about why she asked me over Shiro, like it's a thing.
She still isn't really explaining it. She just wanted to see if I noticed but doesn't follow up with Shiro.

There is a big gap in logic from Titus in regards to shiro and I'm going to push on Shiro and if scum ask Titus
[[/quote]

I got reasonable comments from Shiro. This is still a deflection.

Why won't you do a quick readwall? Reasonless even.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3988, Shiro wrote:Eh I reached the conclusion that I was wrong about almost and I don't like RR lynch tbh, people seem convinced but meh.

Cooldog is policy lynch soo not much there.

I am still iffy suspicious about Farside tbh, like I doubt Varsoon woukd give town 2 dayvig. Then again I heavily doubt Farside is vig.
This.
This is good enough?

Sure I can be vague too.

Rr - even though I haven't done the research I'm changing my read on and figure they should be aloud to see if they are telling the truth about their ability.

Wait that not vague eniugh.

A50 town
Mastin town
Grapes town
NC mostly town

Shiro obvious scum.
Lurker out there probably scum
Titus - being weird and totally would not be surprised if scum.

Yeah that's more then enough there.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4151, farside22 wrote:A50 asked the same and didn't get a response.
Good luck with that.
I thought it through though and I think I came to the answer of this. Not sure, but I think I got it.

Just to be fair.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

@grapes: that's because your reasons are bad? I mean I don't really know what else to say. If you had raised good points I would have conceded them. I do that all the time when people say things that make sense. When they don't, I correct them. Even if you had said something that doesn't make sense to me, but I could conceivably twist my mind around to a universe where your positions make sense, I would concede the point.

You haven't done that.

And to go more in depth about WHY I demand more information: because if I'm wrong, now I've forced scum to take a stance, state a reason for it, and can catch them later on based on having a hard data point to work with.

Actually, now that I think aboit it, I'm pretty sure I've admitted to being busy/uninvolved with thr game and the things that have happened as a result of that which made mastin scumread me on D1.

Also...just because I don't do things the same way you do doesn't mean I'm not actually figuring things out. This really shouldn't need to be said, but, well..apparently you need to hear it.
-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4153, farside22 wrote:
In post 3988, Shiro wrote:Eh I reached the conclusion that I was wrong about almost and I don't like RR lynch tbh, people seem convinced but meh.

Cooldog is policy lynch soo not much there.

I am still iffy suspicious about Farside tbh, like I doubt Varsoon woukd give town 2 dayvig. Then again I heavily doubt Farside is vig.
This.
This is good enough?

Sure I can be vague too.

Rr - even though I haven't done the research I'm changing my read on and figure they should be aloud to see if they are telling the truth about their ability.

Wait that not vague eniugh.

A50 town
Mastin town
Grapes town
NC mostly town

Shiro obvious scum.
Lurker out there probably scum
Titus - being weird and totally would not be surprised if scum.

Yeah that's more then enough there.
Shiro is reevaluating his reads after being wrong. You're only giving the obvious reads minus me as scum. You dropped RR solely because it wasn't popular.

I want to know your non obvious reads.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by grapes »

Luckily, there are people who aren't you in this game that don't find them bad.

Which is why you're going to be lynched this game.

pedit: @cerb
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by grapes »

I mean shit, you made one bad question and look how I expounded there.

Imagine if I iso'd you?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:54 pm

I imagine I'd eviscerate your case in a massive wall nobody would ever bother reading.

That's sort of what I do.

This isn't getting us anywhere though, so I'll stop with the pissing contest. ^^

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4158, grapes wrote:I mean shit, you made one bad question and look how I expounded there.

Imagine if I iso'd you?
Dude, the question wasn't bad.
You're not finding a receptive audience in me today. Even if right, there are other scum and RR can keep conftown alive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by grapes »

Wait what? I know they softed some shit but not completely sure what it was.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:58 pm

I

Did

Not

Soft

Anything.

Titus claimed 1/3rd if the potential benefits of my event on my behalf on D1. Drixx claimed another 1/3rd himself sometime today I believe.

There has been no softing.

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4162, Reasonably Rational wrote:I

Did

Not

Soft

Anything.

Titus claimed 1/3rd if the potential benefits of my event on my behalf on D1. Drixx claimed another 1/3rd himself sometime today I believe.

There has been no softing.

-Cerb
Correct.

Rr has a priority 0 event that will have good things happen that scum will likely be unable to manipulate. One option is adding a 1 shot BP. I withheld the others but he has told me. That is
why
I refuse to vote RR today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:14 pm

Hey
Snarky, Xkfyu, TWIE, and random
: Do you guys have anything to say about anything that's happened since the game started? It would be nice to have things to go off of to sort you with.

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Titus »

I am not going to tell you that you are wrong grapes, but he is forced into a negative ev as scum, if they are. Use him. Engage his reads. Don't focus on correcting, but understanding. Get him to talk. No one loses there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:46 pm

In post 4120, grapes wrote:RR is scum like even just this page he just tried making you and farside start tvting again not sure why people are unvoting that.

My other reads are staying pocketed for now. Need to see some catch-ups from people who probably know who they are.
Bullshit. That question got asked because Cerb got home from work and I told him I didn't feel comfortable posting again today because Farside Implied that she would vig us if I did. It's super comforting to see that her reply was that she didn't mean it that way.

But then it got way LESS comforting when she attacked me personally in the same post.

Regardless; you aren't a mind reader and you have demonstrated a clear contempt and spite for us, so anything we say that you can try and twist to make look sinister results in the only posts you seem to make. You are displaying zero interest in anything else.

I love how you're obviously aware that you aren't actually contributing or helping at all too. You can tell because of the second part of your post. Guilty conscience? (Don't bother answering; I won't be posting again today. Whether she admits it or not, Farside responded to Titus asking her to leave us alive by putting out a condition that I not post, and she also implicitly called me irrational, and then when she denied doing those things, she attacked me personally again. This is not an environment that I'm interested in atm.)

~D
Show

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Not Chara »

this is the late day 1 argument all over again. i enjoyed the first one, found it to be entertaining. possibly because i had a clear goal then. for whatever reason, i'm not enjoying this one. it's kind of upsetting.

on Shiro: they really need to explain in more detail what changed their mind on Almost50 and others. (if i'm remembering correctly that there were others)
the lack of thought process is not helpful.

this is also no longer a 'you're wrong but town' argument. farside clearly said she was scumreading Titus. at least a bit.

i'd wager very little alignment information is going to be communicated or received. stop. well. keep pushing if it's for alignment. not to try and prove a point to someone about a past game. or whatever this is.

Spoiler: personal
personal: even if it isn't meant that way, Cerb and/or Drixx are obviously taking some comments personally. that isn't going to foster good hunting, just bad feelings. i don't really have a good solution to propose other than to please watch what you are saying.
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Not Chara »

the above is what i get for posting in the middle of tonight.

Varsoon: it doesn't matter. but please fix it anyway? i like to keep out of game content separate. also it's just bothering me. haha.

V: Done. I don't mind fixin' tags for people.
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

When Farside gives a read on every slot or states why she cannot I am done.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Titus »

To be clear each slot needs a reason, and fuck Titus is not enough.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Not Chara »

fair enough. farside, forgive me if i missed something, but i only remember you answering Titus's question about the readslist by saying you did not have the time at the moment.
as for the reason she asked you again and not Shiro... is that not because Shiro isn't around right now?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3956, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Klingon

supposing you are 100 percent right and she did make the traitor claim... Why should we not wait to lynch her or hope a vig might shoot her. Why should she be priority one our lynch list. ( oppose to scum hunting a bit more?)

Mastin-
You need to confirm or deny you are a Miller.........
Oh, she did definitely make the Traitor claim.

Do we want a Vig to shoot her hopefully? NO. HELL NO.

Do you want to give Scum a chance to recruit her?

Do we want to wait for her lynch? NO. HELL NO.

Do you want to give Scum a chance to recruit her?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3962, DrippingGoofball wrote:Of the three simultaneous claims the only true one is ascetic.

First I told KC that she was mod-confirmed scum to me LOL

Then whined that I didn't know who all my buddies are, can she please name them?

If that had worked I'd be a hero
Post 5 you claimed Traitor. Post 9 you claimed that you get to Cop your Ally. Post 10 you took credit for taking my vote. Post 11 claimed "some kind of" Ascetic.

Time elapsed: 14 hours.

Not even close to simultaneous.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 4165, Titus wrote:I am not going to tell you that you are wrong grapes, but he is forced into a negative ev as scum, if they are. Use him. Engage his reads. Don't focus on correcting, but understanding. Get him to talk. No one loses there.
I am perfectly aware how annoying it is to watch someone tunnel on a person you think is town.
The main difference is that the reads I'd like to push that aren't RR aren't ripe to push quite yet, and I'm more confident that they're scum then most of my other suspicions anyway.

You'll see me branch once certain commitments that I'm looking for are made.

It's 100% deliberate as I've said.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”