Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4175 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"I don't get this cartoon, man, why don't they just eat that ice cream off the floor? They don't have to cry about it."
-Amethyst,
Cry for Help
VOTECOUNT 2.07

Loopdan (4):
mastin2, Titus, Almost50, Shiro
Reasonably Rational (3):
grapes, DrippingGoofball, McMenno
Shiro (2):
Creature, Farside22
DrippingGoofball (2):
Klingoncelt, Yume
Titus (1):
TheFuzzylogic99
Farside22 (1):
randomidget
Twin Wings (1):
Kraskaeaque

Not Voting (9):
Twin Wings, Xkfyu, Loopdan, Reasonably Rational, Not Chara, killthestory, SnarkySnowman, TheWayItEnds, Skybird

With 23 Alive, it takes 12 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-02 00:10:00)
The Current Stress is +1:

Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4176 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3964, Not Chara wrote:Klingon: is it true that DGB claimed you were mod-confirmed scum to her? was this before, after, or during her claim to you?

and if she was claiming you were mod-confirmed scum, why would you think the claim was anything but a lie?
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I'M A MILLER. COPS WILL GET A GUILTY/NOT TOWN RESULT ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THERE ANYONE IN THIS GAME THAT KNOWS HOW THE MILLER ROLE WORKS?!?!?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4177 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4174, grapes wrote:
In post 4165, Titus wrote:I am not going to tell you that you are wrong grapes, but he is forced into a negative ev as scum, if they are. Use him. Engage his reads. Don't focus on correcting, but understanding. Get him to talk. No one loses there.
I am perfectly aware how annoying it is to watch someone tunnel on a person you think is town.
The main difference is that the reads I'd like to push that aren't RR aren't ripe to push quite yet, and I'm more confident that they're scum then most of my other suspicions anyway.

You'll see me branch once certain commitments that I'm looking for are made.

It's 100% deliberate as I've said.
Well, why not ask RR for his reads on at least one, and include a townread or two and a null? See what comments he gives. Use the dialogue with RR to see if you're on the right track and then just nod when done unless he lies. If something sounds like gibberish, push. RR can be a treasure trove if scum. If town, you'll have info to reevaluate.

I know I tend to react hostile to reads that disagree, dominate and shut down. This isn't the time for that.

So, you can tell me to shove it, and ok. I will work with that. I may be interfering with your process but I think RR is a clearer version of myself and thus you're losing out by shutting down.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4178 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Klingon: your yelling is noted. if you could answer
when
she claimed you were mod-confirmed scum?
and is there a reason you didn't claim your miller status on day 1? (or did you?)

Varsoon: thank you.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4179 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Not Chara »

so if i'm getting this correct: Klingon, you believe DGB is a traitor with some kind of investigative ability that she used on you? it made you, a miller, shlw up as scum, thus tricking her into revealing herself to you. and then she later backtracked using multiple claims when she realized you were not actually scum?

you know. if that really is what happened, that makes the role distribution rather cruel on the traitor.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4180 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i'm suspicious of both DGB and Klingon because i really can't figure out what went on inside the hood. Klingon's claims sound far-fetched, and DGB seems more concerned with talking about what she did in the hood and why it makes Klingon town then doing any hunting in the game.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4181 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Putting life and death next to each other is like putting light and dark next to each other. Two contrasting parallels that can't exist without the other, the terms needing each other's definition. If there isn't one, there isn't another, but there the two biggest opposites to exist. When you do the latter, you get a middle ground, a shadow, a dim spot that balances the two, an in between.

So then, that begs the question, what's the in between when it comes to life and death? Is it ghosts? That seems too simplistic, however. Ghosts would imply that we'd have a lot more paranormal activity in life versus death which offsets the balance. That means that they must be stuck in the between. It means they're in a place much like life but also like death where their spiritual activity leaks through to either side.

That is the problem with me. I'm trapped inside my own mind, my own rule, my own posting restriction. So much so, in fact, that I'm forced to write this to you to engage my event. I am the almighty ruler within this game, but my power is contained within a small box.

However, this box isn't infallible. Put enough pressure inside, and it'll pop much like anything else. I seek assistance in putting pressure in this box, and for that to happen, you must donate points for this days event. I've already triggered an event to donate points which may or may not be revealed, but it isn't enough, simply. You must contribute to the cause. You must help town, and in turn, help me become my final form. I'm only in my second most powerful form.

Remember, it only takes a single person to change history.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4182 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

How do we donate points?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4183 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Remember, my children;

If you believe that you are always wrong, you will never be right.

You must have self confidence in yourself, but you must also keep an open mind.

This has been philosophy with KTS.

V: Fixed it for you, with the power.
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4184 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 4183, Killthestory wrote:Remember, my children;

If you believe that you are always wrong, you will never be right.

You must have self confidence in yourself, but you must also keep an open mind.

This has been philosophy with KTS.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4185 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 4182, Titus wrote:How do we donate points?
You must sacrifice your climax action to donate, my child.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4186 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Your God says to stop pressuring Kling.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4187 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Klingon.....
we know how millers work ...... there had to be some type of investigation going on or Goof got the answers from another source. So the question is how did she knows. did she mention anything in the PT

If Goof is a traitor why advertise it making it easier for scum to recruit. Why not find another way to get her lynched.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4188 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3982, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3948, Klingoncelt wrote:btw, Did I mention that I received confirmation that Mastin got my rolePM information and proof that it's not a fakeclaim?
confirmation in what form?

because the implication that claimed mason mastin is withholding information that you're town is a little unbelievable.
I know it's hard to believe.

I'm not able to disclose how she was informed, or how I got confirmation. It has to wait until at least I flip,if not postgame.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4189 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:00 pm

So Killer are you going to contribute or are you just going to ramble on and on without a point like a politician
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4190 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3984, Shiro wrote:
Yes. I am compulsive town spectre. If I die by town I can stay and haunt beach city.

I lose my vote but each night, I choose a person to haunt. The following day I control their vote.
Sounds Scummy.
-
MiniDeathStar
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4191 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm

UNVOTE: Obi wan

Right now my focus is on Goof, DGB and Mastin.
ATM they are the only ones I plan to vote for
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4192 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Maybe
Vasoon is known to put odd town roles in so its possible its a town role . I don't think there is much evidence to point to town or scum since the role could go either way
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4193 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 392, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm not sure about Mastin's Miller-like claim though. The way my Role PM's worded, I'm pretty sure that
I'm
the Miller.
@KC: you said this during the prequel. Do you think DGB simply missed it?

-Cerb

@Fuzzy: mastin is nearly conftown, as in she is ONLY scum if she is scum with Yume, and that's basically impossible.

Trust me. Also, umm, is goof not dgb? Who else would you call goof?
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4194 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:09 pm

hey don't mess with the style...... Fuzzy has to be Fuzzy ;)
Yes I said Goof instead of DGB...... that's how I roll like a roll of toilet going down the hill
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4195 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4190, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3984, Shiro wrote:
Yes. I am compulsive town spectre. If I die by town I can stay and haunt beach city.

I lose my vote but each night, I choose a person to haunt. The following day I control their vote.
Sounds Scummy.
It's also a joke.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4196 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Not Chara »

oh. so i did just forget that Klingon had claimed miller early on.
ignore me please.

pedit: i like your style. but did you mean to type something else when you were listing who you would vote for? you listed DGB twice.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4197 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:13 pm

Mastin is very likely town but at this point I don't want to eliminate any possibilities.

Meant Klingon.... Doh
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4198 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4021, Not Chara wrote:am i misremembering, or did Klingon claim miller today?

i am on a phone, so cannot easily ISO. however, in CoolDog's most recent game-advancing post before his flake, he made a confusing statement about mastin's flip somehow clearing me, thus making me a bad lynch for day 1?
i asked about it, but the rest of his posts were only promises to catchup.
it was strange, because it was worded like he knew i was town.

adding in the number of town players (by strong reads and confirmation) one my wagon early on and Cakez's own defense of me, i have to wonder if other members of the scumteam were doing so as well.
I claimed Miller in post , counter to Mastin's fake claim.

As for Cakes defending you, Scum often buddy up a Townie, it gives the Scum Towncred, and it makes the Townie the next lynch target after the Scum flips.
-
MiniDeathStar
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4199 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Shiro »

Yea jeez Farside I wonder why Titus didn't random ask me again and while I was gone. It would have done wonders seeing as I would be gone

Btw I totes changed my stance cause you nailed my scum game and said my town gane is laid back. In a desperate attempt for cred I did just that sadly clueless that you would see through the façade.
Except totally not, I don't have another scumread I feel that certain.

@Grapes
I didn't pick almost, I legitimately believed he was scum. My mind changed mostly to, I won't lie, mechanics and flavour, hate me for that if you want.

I was a bit iffy that scum had 2 ways to make 5 people alliances (almost still scum in my mind)
Then it kinda started making no sense. I saw a post from almost when Farside broke the alliance and then I think I kind of figured out who he is.

Now before people go omfosh safe claims yada yada. Yea but tbh I noticed, none of gregs powers really made sense for greg. Granted full disclosure made no sense for ruby either but here is the deal. I made the assumption that Scum town events don't make sense for them nor necessarily for their fake claim. In contrast they do for town (which is why it is punishable, with little imagination scum.can figure roles)
At the end of the day my read switched.

I will make a reads list after work today 5-6 hours from now. Though I am not one to make good realists.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”