Mafia Scum

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4298, McMenno wrote:
triggered
very funny.

i feel as though this is a
fantastic
time to remind the thread that i use it/its pronouns, or they/them. and not anything else. ;>
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Shiro »

Do I look like I can push anyone?

I don't have the cred, the support or the debating power to beat mastin and Titus on the subject. CooLDog is a lurker for me who is a void hole, he could be scum and since the top dogs are finding his as prime scum canditate from the lurker there must be some merit there.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Titus »

Is it bad that I don't know what half of those pronouns mean?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:13 am

Post by McMenno »

hey you changed your avatar back

anyway I don't think this is the appropriate place to talk about what I think about pronouns that are not he/she/they/it
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4302, Titus wrote:Is it bad that I don't know what half of those pronouns mean?
not really. and i agree with McMenno that this isn't the place for the discussion.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4301, Shiro wrote:Do I look like I can push anyone?

I don't have the cred, the support or the debating power to beat mastin and Titus on the subject. CooLDog is a lurker for me who is a void hole, he could be scum and since the top dogs are finding his as prime scum canditate from the lurker there must be some merit there.
Mastina and I disagree on Creature anyway. I'm right now trying to find where Mastina and I agree and pushing that because town cohesion is a good thing and who objects and why is also a nice record for the accuracy of our reads.

I feel much better on a creature lynch given Creature essentially tipped Cakey off and the fact Creature sheeped every wagon but Cakey. Yet, there's a chance I am wrong and having a cohesive town is more important.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4301, Shiro wrote:Do I look like I can push anyone?

i guess. i don't have a problem with the vote itself, in all honesty.
referring to it as 'policy' when it's more like 'scummy lurking' is why i brought it up.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4299, Not Chara wrote:farside: i missed a comment from you. Shiro said he read on Almost changed because of flavour and meta. i don't think it was a very good reason.
what i don't understand is why you won't just post a full list, as asked?

Shiro: looking at your list, i would expect you to be voting Creature, not CoolDog/Loopdan. why are you voting on 'policy'?
I'm goingto after work.
Although Titus completedly dodged all my questions I asked before Shiro read list.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4307, farside22 wrote:
In post 4299, Not Chara wrote:farside: i missed a comment from you. Shiro said he read on Almost changed because of flavour and meta. i don't think it was a very good reason.

Shiro: looking at your list, i would expect you to be voting Creature, not CoolDog/Loopdan. why are you voting on 'policy'?
I'm goingto after work.
Although Titus completedly dodged all my questions I asked before Shiro read list.
Again, total shit.

You're again just deflecting to avoid doing shit. If I had actually been ignoring your questions, about like 5 people would have beaten me over the head for that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4293, Titus wrote:@Farside, Yes, a vote indicated that he suspects a lurker of being scum. He doesn't know anything CoolDog/LoopDan has done. That's certainly no townread. Thus, suspected.

Now, why are you insistant on trying to frame me as some sort of megalomaniac and not answering basic questions on where you stand and what your reads are?
If that's true why wasn't he listed?

I'm calling you goading because your calling my post shit posting.
Do I need to take a pic of my desk?
No seriously your too busy is pretty much goading?

G2g
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4309, farside22 wrote:
In post 4293, Titus wrote:@Farside, Yes, a vote indicated that he suspects a lurker of being scum. He doesn't know anything CoolDog/LoopDan has done. That's certainly no townread. Thus, suspected.

Now, why are you insistant on trying to frame me as some sort of megalomaniac and not answering basic questions on where you stand and what your reads are?
If that's true why wasn't he listed?

I'm calling you goading because your calling my post shit posting.
Do I need to take a pic of my desk?
No seriously your too busy is pretty much goading?

G2g
I'm not claiming you don't have work IRL. So do I. I run my own business. It's about priorities.

You have plenty of time to throw mud on Shiro, whine, and bitch. Yet, you have zero do actually do productive things, like state where you stand.

And you're attempting to argue the lack of a strong scumread as a townread to grill Shiro over voting scum.
This is the same crap you used to defend Cakey.

You aren't saying why we shouldn't lynch CoolDog or Cakey. You're trying to attack those voting on the wagon instead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4308, Titus wrote:
In post 4307, farside22 wrote:

I'm goingto after work.
Again, total shit.

You're again just deflecting to avoid doing shit. If I had actually been ignoring your questions, about like 5 people would have beaten me over the head for that.
Nope.

Mountain = molehill

Like if I didn't do it today I'd get this attitude but this is over the top.
And the logic you have is really backwards, I could just not post till I was ready and lurk about if I was hiding or procrastinating.

But I've asked you repeated and you've dodged repeatedly, so I'm asking someone else to push you to respond.
See if you act like you do with me.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Not Chara »

what are the questions Titus hasn't answered? with quotes, please.

Titus, i don't know what you mean by . are you saying those questions were never asked, or that you already answered them?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4312, Not Chara wrote:what are the questions Titus hasn't answered? with quotes, please.

Titus, i don't know what you mean by . are you saying those questions were never asked, or that you already answered them?
I've answered every question Farside asked, otherwise, people would tell me to answer her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Titus »

It's rather comical. There's always an excuse why Farside cannot give detailed response on Klingon or why Farside can't give a readwall but she can attack RR and Shiro and defend Cakey.

First, it's well you won't answer me.
Titus answers questions that she already answered and pushes for Klingon comments.
Farside throws mud and claims I'm wasting time, people get bored.

I push for a readwall from Farside. She demands Shiro goes first.
Shiro goes first.
Farside then says I'm not answering questions and complains about work and throws more mud.

There's never a good time for Farside to actually engage the thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Loopdan »

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what we actually know? Who is claiming what roles? Who is conftown to who? Who is confscum to who?

Any information would be helpful.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:47 am

Post by grapes »

In post 4315, Loopdan wrote:Can someone give me a quick rundown on what we actually know? Who is claiming what roles? Who is conftown to who? Who is confscum to who?

Any information would be helpful.
How much of the game have you read?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:49 am

Post by grapes »

mastin and yume are masons.

There's probably 1,000 different hoods.

Did cooldog/sera end up in an alliance? Like were you given access to a hood?
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Loopdan »

Here's what I've read:
Everything since I replaced in, which is basically gibberish to me.
The first ten pages or so, which feels irrelevant to the current game-state.
Private stuff that I don't even know if it is public knowledge that I am/was a part of.
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Loopdan »

In post 4317, grapes wrote:mastin and yume are masons.
OK, but didn't someone else claim mason, too, somewhere?

In post 4317, grapes wrote: Did cooldog/sera end up in an alliance? Like were you given access to a hood?
I don't even know if I can/should reveal anything related to what hood(s) I'm in.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Not Chara »

CoolDog and Seraphim declared publically that they would be allying. (creating a hood)
whether that hood happened would be useful information.

the other mason claims were both fake. mastin and yume are the only masons.

it's also public knowledge that CoolDog was a part of the Joy Ride alliance, created by Almost50. that would be the large, five-player hood CoolDog was a part of on Day 1.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:00 am

Post by grapes »

I wouldn't bother reading "prequel" that's pretty much just fire and gang shit posting for 2 days.

Day 1 itself has some meat, particularly the cakes run-up.
Day 2 has had a lot of noise but some decent content scattered around.

The private stuff sounds like an alliance that happened before you replaced in. Was it the joyride a regular neighborhood or both?

Any scumreads yet?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4319, Loopdan wrote:

In post 4317, grapes wrote: Did cooldog/sera end up in an alliance? Like were you given access to a hood?
I don't even know if I can/should reveal anything related to what hood(s) I'm in.
The prior mason claims are trolling.

Alliances have to be agreed to publicly or there is role mechanics going on.

You submit a choice to be neighbors tonight. If that person picks you, you have a hood and the alliance power on your sheet triggers.
Each player also has an event that triggers. Only one event(barring priority 0 events) triggers each day. That selection is also submitted at night. The conditions for the event must be met at night.

We all have climax abilities we're forgoing due to an evil scum event which can allow four kills (barring protecting conftown).

I'm outed as somehow bulletproof (CCed flipped scum).
Mastina and Yume are masons.
Yume is also conftown from my perspective (meaning I vouch).
So chain of vouching is me -> Yume -> Mastina.
Technically, I can't vouch for Mastina but I'm supposing Yume isn't being dumb and letting Mastina make up that their PT confirmed Mastina as town.
I'm also the best Saga robot ever with time traveling abilities that drive scum insane. #braintrolling
KTS claimed innocent child.
Grapes allies with people shutting off their abilities.
NC seems to be implying that she has a compulsive ally ability that is negative utility (hence the desire to ally with myself or grapes). She should outright claim if it is poison or not.
Farside destroyed a bulletproof alliance Cakey was drafted into, leaving Firebringer vulnerable.
Firebringer is now removed from the thread.
Farside claims to have a dayvig that ends the day.
RR has an ability that can force scum to keep conftown alive. Since Yume, Mastina, and myself all cannot be killed in a single night, so we aren't lynching him today for strategic purposes. Tomorrow, we can discuss that or not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

Dang it...

*They should claim if it is poison or not.

SORRY.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4322, Titus wrote:
In post 4319, Loopdan wrote:

The prior mason claims are trolling.

Alliances have to be agreed to publicly or there is role mechanics going on.

You submit a choice to be neighbors tonight. If that person picks you, you have a hood and the alliance power on your sheet triggers.
Each player also has an event that triggers. Only one event(barring priority 0 events) triggers each day. That selection is also submitted at night. The conditions for the event must be met at night.

We all have climax abilities we're forgoing due to an evil scum event which can allow four kills (barring protecting conftown).

I'm outed as somehow bulletproof (CCed flipped scum).
Mastina and Yume are masons.
Yume is also conftown from my perspective (meaning I vouch).
So chain of vouching is me -> Yume -> Mastina.
Technically, I can't vouch for Mastina but I'm supposing Yume isn't being dumb and letting Mastina make up that their PT confirmed Mastina as town.
I'm also the best Saga robot ever with time traveling abilities that drive scum insane. #braintrolling
KTS claimed innocent child.
Grapes allies with people shutting off their abilities.
NC seems to be implying that she has a compulsive ally ability that is negative utility (hence the desire to ally with myself or grapes). She should outright claim if it is poison or not.
Farside destroyed a bulletproof alliance Cakey was drafted into, leaving Firebringer vulnerable.
Firebringer is now removed from the thread.
Farside claims to have a dayvig that ends the day.
RR has an ability that can force scum to keep conftown alive. Since Yume, Mastina, and myself all cannot be killed in a single night, so we aren't lynching him today for strategic purposes. Tomorrow, we can discuss that or not.
i wasn't trying to imply anything like that. i don't have a negative utility at all. i want to ally with you two for a combination of other, very good reasons.

"We all have climax abilities we're forgoing due to an evil scum event which can allow four kills (barring protecting conftown)."
four kills? where did you get that number? Varsoon said 'several deaths'.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”