She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4398, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4395, Titus wrote:
In post 4392, Killthestory wrote:dammit kling is a she.

also kling is not scum stop.

please.

or else ill have to reveal my ultra powerful orle.
I don't think we're lynching Klingon today, so I think we can give you some time to explain why she cannot confirm Mastina as town, when Mastina (who is conftown) said she should. I find it off that you say she is. The only thing that gives me pause is the flail here. I wouldn't lose sleep if she was lynched.
my hangup with Klingon is her claiming such a thing at all. considering you know her better than i do: would she lie about something like this as scum?
Klingon's behavior makes zero sense as either alignment.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4399, farside22 wrote:
In post 4373, Titus wrote:
In post 4131, Titus wrote:
In post 4129, grapes wrote:
In post 4126, Titus wrote:She attacked me to dodge giving reads. I am ok with RR pushing there.
You don't think that farside wondering why you got on her more about giving a full readslist and didn't for shiro isn't something she would find noteworthy as town?

What do you think of their reasons for the push there.
That's a false narrative. I asked Farside to do it twice. Shiro once. It's not like I grilled her. Shiro also engaged me reasonably.
That's where I answered you Farside, now for some comparisons.
That really doesn't explain the favoritism in regards to shiro giving you 3 reads and being okay with it and calling mine bad badically.

As for kling the thing with dgb and her is weird. The late miller claim is questionable, sometimes when I read kling post I feel like I'm reading someone playing a completely different game.
I didn't call your reads bad. I went out of my way to highlight where we agreed, Farside. I want to see where and how we can get on the same page, where and how we can't. You're resisting that substantive dialogue. Shiro is voting scum at the moment and I'm not scumreading Shiro, so I don't want to pressure players I'm townreading as much.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4401, Titus wrote:
In post 4126, Titus wrote:She attacked me to dodge giving reads. I am ok with RR pushing there.
You don't think that farside wondering why you got on her more about giving a full readslist and didn't for shiro isn't something she would find noteworthy as town?

That's a false narrative. I asked Farside to do it twice. Shiro once. It's not like I grilled her. Shiro also engaged me reasonably.
That really doesn't explain the favoritism in regards to shiro giving you 3 reads and being okay with it and calling mine bad badically.

As for kling the thing with dgb and her is weird. The late miller claim is questionable, sometimes when I read kling post I feel like I'm reading someone playing a completely different game.
I didn't call your reads bad. I went out of my way to highlight where we agreed, Farside. I want to see where and how we can get on the same page, where and how we can't. You're resisting that substantive dialogue. Shiro is voting scum at the moment and I'm not scumreading Shiro, so I don't want to pressure players I'm townreading as much.
I'm talking before my long list.
Obviously.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why is Cooldog scum tirus?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Great, I'm not going to engage in a semantic battle no one is going to read.

Care to comment on Klingon now? I even bold it. I've asked you for your thoughts on that slot like 10 times by now. For someone who harps on that I allegedly didn't answer questions, how could you miss that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

As for kling the thing with dgb and her is weird. The late miller claim is questionable, sometimes when I read kling post I feel like I'm reading someone playing a completely different game
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by grapes »

So you think she's scum then.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Klingon's miller claim wasn't late at all farside.

DGBs ascetic claim was though.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4404, Titus wrote:Great, I'm not going to engage in a semantic battle no one is going to read.

Care to comment on Klingon now? I even bold it. I've asked you for your thoughts on that slot like 10 times by now. For someone who harps on that I allegedly didn't answer questions, how could you miss that?
Should I bold things from now on since reading my post is an issue for you.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I was asked why Mastin since I am town reading here as well as the town is town reading her. I have to consider thr possibilities that one of the two miller claim might be scum . There is possibility both Mastin and Klingon are both miller town. Until I can figure out if one is faking or both are town I want to stick with the possibilities of either scenero

I think Grapes is prob town. I haven't seen anything yet to make me believe Grapes is scum.

Kill
You are being exytremely anti town at the moment. You are not helping the town find scum but are being a distraction. You need to scum hunt please. Also no wagons on Grapes.

Its hard to make sense of the DGB? Klingon interaction bc we only getting part of the story..that is to say that we have no idea of whats happened in the PT,
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

1)CoolDog never votes anyone but McMenno which is Cakey's counterwagon
2) CoolDog says that NC will be clear after Mastina flips, but displays no concern over Mastina voting NC.
3) Discredits my read on Cakey but doesn't call me scummy or elaborate why I'm wrong.
4) Calls NotChara a lurker in his defense of her
5) His interactions with KTS regarding the IC claim are wierd.

That's just skimming his ISO. I'm sure Mastina could do a better traditional case.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by grapes »

Gah, titus I wanted to see if more people got it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4408, farside22 wrote:
In post 4404, Titus wrote:Great, I'm not going to engage in a semantic battle no one is going to read.

Should I bold things from now on since reading my post is an issue for you.
Nope. You should actually answer why it's wierd. We all know Klingon is wierd. That's like saying Titus posts a lot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4411, grapes wrote:Gah, titus I wanted to see if more people got it.
Sorry grapes but I'm getting impatient with Farside here. I need to have Farside actually push someone who can actually be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by grapes »

I mean there's different reasons why I think cooldog is scum but did you notice.

The wagon there despite nobody making any points on him?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by grapes »

Reminds me of cakes kinda.

And I haven't felt townvibes from loop.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4406, grapes wrote:So you think she's scum then.
I know it's not the best awnser but I don't know.
I'm trying to see the scum motive behind the weirdness and the Miller claim and the push on mastin.
It's like a kid you look at and go are you in need on help or did you get lost?
Then the other person thinks well it's a good way to float by looking crazy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4407, Reasonably Rational wrote:Klingon's miller claim wasn't late at all farside.

-Cerb
I thought she claimed day 2?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:16 pm

I am hesitant to move on the CD wagon till Loop gets atleast kinda caught up. I will be open to a lynch after that
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:16 pm

Should at I will be open to vote for Loop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4409, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I was asked why Mastin since I am town reading here as well as the town is town reading her. I have to consider thr possibilities that one of the two miller claim might be scum . There is possibility both Mastin and Klingon are both miller town. Until I can figure out if one is faking or both are town I want to stick with the possibilities of either scenero

I think Grapes is prob town. I haven't seen anything yet to make me believe Grapes is scum.

Kill
You are being exytremely anti town at the moment. You are not helping the town find scum but are being a distraction. You need to scum hunt please. Also no wagons on Grapes.

Its hard to make sense of the DGB? Klingon interaction bc we only getting part of the story..that is to say that we have no idea of whats happened in the PT,

Gun to your head, who do you shoot, DGB or Klingon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4419, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Should at I will be open to vote for Loop
In post 4418, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am hesitant to move on the CD wagon till Loop gets atleast kinda caught up. I will be open to a lynch after that
:lol:
Waits for someone to call that a slip.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 4417, farside22 wrote:
In post 4407, Reasonably Rational wrote:Klingon's miller claim wasn't late at all farside.

-Cerb
I thought she claimed day 2?
She claimed in the prequel. She brought it up again recently while discussing the dgb situation.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4410, Titus wrote:1)CoolDog never votes anyone but McMenno which is Cakey's counterwagon
2) CoolDog says that NC will be clear after Mastina flips, but displays no concern over Mastina voting NC.
3) Discredits my read on Cakey but doesn't call me scummy or elaborate why I'm wrong.
4) Calls NotChara a lurker in his defense of her
5) His interactions with KTS regarding the IC claim are wierd.

That's just skimming his ISO. I'm sure Mastina could do a better traditional case.
it/its or they/them please, Titus.

as for the points themselves, they're good ones.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4421, farside22 wrote:
In post 4419, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Should at I will be open to vote for Loop
In post 4418, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am hesitant to move on the CD wagon till Loop gets atleast kinda caught up. I will be open to a lynch after that
:lol:
Waits for someone to call that a slip.
why would anyone do that in the first place?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”