Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Skybird: i wanted what you just provided above. unfortunately, scum can also 'feel genuine'. i was hoping for details. they didn't share very many of their thoughts in the thread, so i wanted to know what their thoughts/reads from the hood were.
plus, i did read the first Steven Universe. not all of the hoods, but you were allied with MaxwellPuckett (mafia), and were then killed. i think it was said it contributed to that player's lynch, because you were a rolecop who had likely claimed to them. if i'm misremembering or misconstruing something, let me know.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Killthestory »

so u admit to being scum
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4472, grapes wrote:
In post 4468, Not Chara wrote:...because Loopdan had to replace out of all his games, and obviously felt bad about it?
also, because we were waiting for that catchup and now have to wait again. not that i'm moving my vote, but it certainly would have been helpful.
Okay the first explanation makes sense.
But giving me another one is scummy.

Especially since you're already voting there, you're convinced he's scum, yea?
how arbitrary. both are the reason.
yes, i'm pretty sure that slot is scum. reads and thoughts from scum are useful. they're also useful if one turns out to be wrong, or for reevaluating based on new information.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by grapes »

Arbitrary no.

It's a fake reaction.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Please let other players know about our need for a replacement.
It can be very daunting for a random player to join a D2 game at 180+ pages.
If someone knows some of this playerbase and likes playing with them, they may be more likely to join and stick around.
I am primarily concerned with having an empty slot and I am doing what I can to fill it, but I would like your help, if possible.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Who wants to talk to me who isn't Titus or grapes?

I love you Titus, but I feel like I've only interacted with you. Or grapes.
In post 4222, Randomnamechange wrote:Reading up, but a couple of mechanical things
Varsoon has said he will never use a godfather
In regards to Peridot, remember Patches the Spider
How caught up are you random? Can you get caught up in the next couple of RL days?

Peridot's twitter and patches are two different things, with different functionality.

Actually, let's go deeper here. There is the "Keep Beach City Weird" bit of anonymous information, and there is peridots twitter account. What is different about these two? Why are you specifically tying the tweets to a past scum role, but not Keep Beach City Weird? Do you think both slots that are causing these effects are scum? Just one? If just one is scum, why, since clearly your parallel you've drawn to Patches doesn't apply, since there's at least one counterargument in whichever of the roles is a town one.

Also, just for the record: Thought Varsoon may not have had a godfather in the past, he had a pseudo-godfather in my role from Saga Frontier. I believe the only cop effect in that game was a gunsmith+vig effect, where the kill would only work on you if you had a killing ability...my role had a killing ability, but was also permanently BP, so we were functionally godfathers to the only investigate effect in the game.
In post 4269, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 4164, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey
Snarky, Xkfyu, TWIE, and random
: Do you guys have anything to say about anything that's happened since the game started? It would be nice to have things to go off of to sort you with.

-Cerb
sure thing.

would you prefer i recap the cakez lynch
describe public event information
or get into a giant wallfight with someone?
If those are the only options, the wallfight is best. If you'e capable of doing something else though...all of those option are bad. You should choose a different one, but on which involves firm stances on at least 3 slots who aren't obviously town.
In post 4277, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4164, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey
Snarky, Xkfyu, TWIE, and random
: Do you guys have anything to say about anything that's happened since the game started? It would be nice to have things to go off of to sort you with.

-Cerb
I think Almost50, Titus, and you are probably town.

No idea on who the scum team is yet, but I'm willing to lynch LoopDan.

VOTE: LoopDan

Elaborate please. Do you know anything at all yet? Are we going to have you "confirmed" tomorrow, or are you just going to tell us that the plan is actually going to take until the day after to work?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4478, grapes wrote:Arbitrary no.

It's a fake reaction.
okay.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Cerb: thoughts on Shiro, CoolDog's slot, Twin Wings, fuzzy?
do you agree with the notion that most/all of the current active posters are town?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Fair enough rr. I will give space.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm heading to bed now.
I'll see if I can reassess a few reads by Thursday
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:32 pm

In post 4482, Not Chara wrote:Cerb: thoughts on Shiro, CoolDog's slot, Twin Wings, fuzzy?
do you agree with the notion that most/all of the current active posters are town?
I think that notion is stupid if that's the only reason for it.

The only one among those you've listed whose actually put sufficient content into the game for any reasonable appraisal to be done is Shiro, and I don't expect to actually be able to make sense of what fuzzy has to say for quite some time.

Regarding Shiro though: idk man(and I mean this colloquially, in a non gender based sense). He's basically spent of all his active time talking about his A50 scumread, which disappeared and was replaced by...nothing? No real pushes?

Do you have something you're trying to push right now Shiro? I'm sort of uncertain what your objective here is, other than answering Titus' questions.

Anyways, yeah, here's something you should know about me NC: until I take the time to actually look at someones ISO, if nothing about their posting dings in my head, there's nothing super notable about it, then...I won't have much of an opinion. That's basically where shiro is at.

Oh, and if his last claim was true and not fake like his previous one, I'm pretty certain I know his flavor too. Which, if whoever suggested the theory about abilities etc matching the flavor of town mor ethan scum(which doesn't even make sense given what Varsoon said about the way he designed the game), makes him more likely than not to be town, since it would all fit pretty neatly into the flavor.

So that's a thing.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Not Chara »

the two statements were not meant to be related.
i disagree, all of the players have enough content. not a lot, but both fuzzy and Seraphim put down content.
Shiro themself is actually the one who proposed the idea of abilities matching town more than scum fakeclaims.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

to word it differently: do you feel that scum is, for the most part, taking a backseat?
i agree about Shiro. what you've said about them has been said before.

why does it matter that Shiro's abilities match what you think their flavour is, if you agree that the argument that it's towny doesn't make sense because of Varsoon's statements?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:44 pm

In post 4487, Not Chara wrote:to word it differently: do you feel that scum is, for the most part, taking a backseat?
i agree about Shiro. what you've said about them has been said before.

why does it matter that Shiro's abilities match what you think their flavour is, if you agree that the argument that it's towny doesn't make sense because of Varsoon's statements?
Oh, it's just something I think about them. That's all. You asked for my thoughts about them, and that's one that I had when I read that claim. It was one of the few things that stood out.

I have no idea if scum are "taking a backseat".

I mean, there aren't very many people actively talking, it's basically Titus, NC, farside, A50, shiro, fuzzy(now), grapes, and myself.

Of those actively talking, I feel strongly that two of them besides myself are town.

So, unless the remaining pool is *mostly* scum, I suppose it's accurate to say that scum are more likely to be within the pool of players who aren't talking rather than those who are.

However, even if the ENTIRE pool remaining is town...the majority of those sitting around doing nothing are still town.

Basically, I think it's a fairly useless point to discuss. The majority of the game is inactive, period, and this is unlikely to be indicative of alignment for any of them.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:46 pm

Before you ask, those two I strongly townread are Titus and farside. The rest are null to nulltown, pending further examination.

-Cerb
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I personally believe that it is likely that we have a mix of active and inactive scum. I cant just buy into the idea we have lurking scum. I would be surprised if that is true

RR
I know I am hard to understand........If you have any questions that will help you understand me this game just post them and I will try to answer them.

Having two millers just seems kind of odd however knowing Vasoon and his style it is possible that this is true,

I hate I cant flavor break this game like we did last game...Curse you Vasoon
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:50 pm

In post 4486, Not Chara wrote:the two statements were not meant to be related.
i disagree, all of the players have enough content. not a lot, but both fuzzy and Seraphim put down content.
Shiro themself is actually the one who proposed the idea of abilities matching town more than scum fakeclaims.
Oh wait.

Duh.

Fuzzy is Seraphim. Seraphim made exactly one notable post, and it gained him major town cred in my eyes. Fuzzy will probably squander this towncred by saying a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense to me.

This is why I'm telling you I'm going to withhold judgment on him for quite a long time most likely. His play style is not nice to my methods of sorting people.

And...you and I are simply going to have to disagree here. When people don't put very much effort and content into the game, and what content they have isn't deep enough to show how their understanding of the game and it's state and their reads are changing over time, they have not provided enough content.

-Cerb

pedit: Thanks fuzzy, I will. ^^ I'm going to have to actively try to resist a stupid urge I have to skim your posts, but that's selling you short.
Show

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Cerb: i don't think they've provided enough content to be considered... as having put in effort.
but
there is enough there to be read.
your thoughts on the fuzzy/Seraphim slot are an example of what i find useful information. (for the purposes of my reading you) i simply can't read you without thoughts like that. thoughts on the game mechanics don't help me, because those are largely NIA.

fuzzy and Cerb: i asked because i'm townreading all of Almost50, grapes, Titus, farside, and fuzzy. so either one of those is wrong or scum is taking a backseat. you're right in that most of the game isn't doing too much right now. i think having a group of strong townreads is as important as looking for scum outside of it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:04 pm

In post 4492, Not Chara wrote:Cerb: i don't think they've provided enough content to be considered... as having put in effort.
but
there is enough there to be read.
your thoughts on the fuzzy/Seraphim slot are an example of what i find useful information. (for the purposes of my reading you) i simply can't read you without thoughts like that. thoughts on the game mechanics don't help me, because those are largely NIA.

fuzzy and Cerb: i asked because i'm townreading all of Almost50, grapes, Titus, farside, and fuzzy. so either one of those is wrong or scum is taking a backseat. you're right in that most of the game isn't doing too much right now. i think having a group of strong townreads is as important as looking for scum outside of it.
Sorry NC, it has never been and never will be my goal to make it easy for people to read me. I find since my play is generally stronger late game it's usually better for me if scum think I'm just going to get myself lynched and thus don't bother trying to kill me.

Of course now I've been doing that for a long time and explained it a bunch, so it probably doesn't work and scum just leave me alive because I tend to lead town to a near win state most of the time.

Emphasis on the "near".

:-/

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:06 pm

Kraska, please come out and play. You think Foxbird and I are scum. I didn't look at the rest of your ISO. What else do you think?

Actually.

@Varsoon: I believe Kraska is due for a prod. He's at 76 hours.

-Cerb
Show

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

kraska posted in the hood today. but yes, i don't think that counts for the purposes of main thread prod-timers.

i'm headed to sleep now.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4232, farside22 wrote:Sorry my quotes got mixed around.
Kling: how many claims did dgb make to you?
Dgb: how did you know day when when to send in for allying and why didn't you do it day 2?
She claimed Traitor twice.

She claimed Ally Day Cop once. Too bad she failed to ally with Titus, it would have helped with her Ally Daycop claim. Now that she's outed it won't be as useful.

She claimed to be in control of my vote once. It's true, my vote didn't work until near the end of the Day.

She claimed to be some kind of ascetic once.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Shiro »

Truth be told, right now I don't have anything RR. I do feel Creature is scum, most notably bevause to me it makes no sense for town. To first agree with me about almost and then agree with Farside that my push was weak. Titus mentioning a while ago that he has jumped on every wagon par SirCakez doesn't help him either.

I have mostly occupied myself trying to show Farside the light or make her "shoot" me ;). God I wish FA was here, she would know what to do : (
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:42 pm

to be honest

from what you are saying it sounds like she might be just claiming a bunch of random roles bc the whole thing makes zero sense. I believe you think she is a traitor but as I said it kinda sound like she just claiming for claiming shake, Can you explain why we should not think DBG is being goofy and not just claiming for whatever reason.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:45 pm

NC
you been talking to KC in the hood.... has he said anything about his IC claim and what is your opinion on this claim

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”