Micro 642: Auction Mafia TOWN WINS!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 521, Not Chara wrote:
In post 520, Charloux wrote:Hello! Don't worry about getting hammered, the only guy who does that was recently replaced!
Btw what's there to claim again?
nevermind that for now.

do you have any thoughts on my reads?
Okay I finished reading the links and all I saw was the one for lane and all I got was he'said scummy for defending your slot.
I'm not sure why that reads scummy at all.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Never mind my question nc.

Lane: please explain your read on dark.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 521, Not Chara wrote: do you have any thoughts on my reads?
I am having a hard time reading mcmenno, what did you see in his posts that made you think he is town?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:26 am

Post by Not Chara »

tone, and a general sense of direction. really, i could be wrong, but his attitude combined with what he's trying to accomplish simply has me believing he's town. i might be able to accurately explain if i went post by post. i'll do that when i have time if you like. there is a small bit of other reasoning i that i can't explain.
posts like feel more likely to come from town. like how he spoke to you. is, i believe, the post that made me write down that he was town in my catchup.

farside: okay then. i'll probably go over lane in more detail when i have time. there were several posts i had issues with.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am

Post by BNL »

My instinct to Chara's first posts is that I feel they're genuine (town).

Some questions:
I have a hard time reading McMenno, and after you explained to Charloux I still don't understand. What is town about #220?
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:12 am

Post by BNL »

Also is another post which
really
makes me want to lynch Mohis...
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:15 am

Post by BNL »

Charloux, still scumreading Chara?
GTKAS - BNL

Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 531, BNL wrote:Charloux, still scumreading Chara?
Need a bit more time since i had Dark as scum... I'm getting town-vibes from Chara so far. The thing that's conflicting me the most is that i don't really think scum would pretend to have a scumread on the only person who is townreading them(Lane).
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 529, BNL wrote:My instinct to Chara's first posts is that I feel they're genuine (town).

Some questions:
I have a hard time reading McMenno, and after you explained to Charloux I still don't understand. What is town about #220?
it's difficult to explain, being more of a tonal/feel read than a logical one. 220 looks like town due to the matter-of-factness of it. scum might (not saying they would always, but) feel the need to explain more about the read. or even, do more than simply say what i feel is exactly what happened. Mcmenno saw some towny posts, some scummy posts, etc. so didn't come out with an exceptionally strong read either way. but, didn't go out of his way to point out these facts as though he is trying to fling suspicion on Charloux without giving a stance. just giving honest thoughts. i don't know how else to explain it, if i'm still not making sense to you.

again, not a very strong read.

how do you feel about McMenno's comment towards me when i replaced in, and his comment toward Charloux? he told both of us 'i don't want to lynch you today'.
In post 530, BNL wrote:Also is another post which
really
i didn't have a problem with that post in particular. Mohis has other bad posts, such as the ones before and directly after the Map Wolf lynch. what did you think of those? i remember there being others, i would have to go looking.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 532, Charloux wrote:
Need a bit more time since i had Dark as scum... I'm getting town-vibes from Chara so far. The thing that's conflicting me the most is that i don't really think scum would pretend to have a scumread on the only person who is townreading them(Lane).
why are you getting townvibes? is it only because i'm scumreading lane, or is it something else?

on lane:
appears
to be on my slot's side. but still making sure to underline that the kill could have been done only by our slot or to incriminate us. his posts seem designed to make him be seen as the one who was townreading us. why couldn't Davsto have been killed just for being obvious town? only darklight was scumreading him, true, but that doesn't mean the kill could only have been made entirely with darklight in mind. (or by darklight)
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 534, Not Chara wrote:
why are you getting townvibes? is it only because i'm scumreading lane, or is it something else?

on lane:
appears
to be on my slot's side. but still making sure to underline that the kill could have been done only by our slot or to incriminate us. his posts seem designed to make him be seen as the one who was townreading us. why couldn't Davsto have been killed just for being obvious town? only darklight was scumreading him, true, but that doesn't mean the kill could only have been made entirely with darklight in mind. (or by darklight)
to expand: i
do
believe it's likely that Davsto was killed exactly for that reason. but would someone who doesn't know darklight's alignment not consider the third option too? that Davsto was killed for being highly townread.
lane: if you did think about that option and i missed it. feel free to speak up.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:36 am

Post by My Other Head Is Scum »

In post 529, BNL wrote:My instinct to Chara's first posts is that I feel they're genuine (town).

Some questions:
Scumreading Not Chara just more on BNL bad instincts.

~Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Vedith
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 536, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:

Some questions:
Scumreading Not Chara just more on BNL bad instincts.

~Fire
:?:
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 535, Not Chara wrote:

on lane:
appears
do
believe it's likely that Davsto was killed exactly for that reason. but would someone who doesn't know darklight's alignment not consider the third option too? that Davsto was killed for being highly townread.
lane: if you did think about that option and i missed it. feel free to speak up.
Of course I thought about it. But I find it hard to believe conversation went like this

Scum 1: we should kill davsto cause he's Towniest
Scum 2: good idea,
kill davsto

There was more than that. Scum discuss who is best kill and why. It's not as simple as that. At least that's what I imagine. I've never been team scum that participated in a night kill I don't think.

Why aren't you questioning everyone that doesn't consider davsto was killed for more than being just scum? I wasnt convinced. Not with the way he thought Darklight was scum. I even rolecopped him
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Farside, I'm probably not going to do this with you again. Davsto made a bunch of crap arguments, and I refuted them because davsto asked. And I didn't agree with them.

I'm not going down this road again. Not with you
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Vote Count 2.3

My Other Head Is Scum -
Charloux
(L-3)
- lane0168
McMenno -
lane0168
(L-3)
- Not Chara
BulletNLynchproof -
farside22
(L-3)
- McMenno
Not Chara
(L-2)
- Charloux, MOHIS

Not Voting - BulletNLynchproof, farside22

Deadline - (expired on 2016-09-29 08:00:00)
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:09 am

Post by BNL »

In post 533, Not Chara wrote:

Some questions:
it's difficult to explain, being more of a tonal/feel read than a logical one. 220 looks like town due to the matter-of-factness of it. scum might (not saying they would always, but) feel the need to explain more about the read. or even, do more than simply say what i feel is exactly what happened. Mcmenno saw some towny posts, some scummy posts, etc. so didn't come out with an exceptionally strong read either way. but, didn't go out of his way to point out these facts as though he is trying to fling suspicion on Charloux without giving a stance. just giving honest thoughts. i don't know how else to explain it, if i'm still not making sense to you.

how do you feel about McMenno's comment towards me when i replaced in, and his comment toward Charloux? he told both of us 'i don't want to lynch you today'.
really
i didn't have a problem with that post in particular. Mohis has other bad posts, such as the ones before and directly after the Map Wolf lynch. what did you think of those? i remember there being others, i would have to go looking.
You say that your read on McMenno isn't very strong, but seems to suggest otherwise. Explain?

I find McMenno's comments null, they just don't strike me either way.

is one of the posts that is Fire's nonsense posting which I associate with his scum posting (though I'm not sure of the truth about this), which is why it pinged me. I do agree though that some of his other posts were worse though, like the L-1 vote on Map Wolf (his townread).
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:09 am

Post by BNL »

Also, leaning town on Charloux.
GTKAS - BNL

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 273, lane0168 wrote:@davsto, I think they were pretty biased. I actually liked his reads with reasons. There were parts I agreed with, and parts that I didn't really care about, but nothing that looked scummy to me. I'll tell you what I think about your reads. I'm never on computer but I'll try my best to make it coherent
In post 539, lane0168 wrote:Farside, I'm probably not going to do this with you again. Davsto made a bunch of crap arguments, and I refuted them because davsto asked. And I didn't agree with them.

I'm not going down this road again. Not with you
This maybe out of order.

Lane I don't get the attitude right now.
I looked back and I saw one post and the second post here:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8316077
None of this explains the town read on dark.
All you have done is defend the spot and I'm wondering what you see that is town?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 538, lane0168 wrote:
In post 535, Not Chara wrote:

on lane:
appears
do
Of course I thought about it. But I find it hard to believe conversation went like this

Scum 1: we should kill davsto cause he's Towniest
Scum 2: good idea,
kill davsto

There was more than that. Scum discuss who is best kill and why. It's not as simple as that. At least that's what I imagine. I've never been team scum that participated in a night kill I don't think.

Why aren't you questioning everyone that doesn't consider davsto was killed for more than being just scum? I wasnt convinced. Not with the way he thought Darklight was scum. I even rolecopped him
it's particularly the way you presented it, actually. i confess i didn't record my thoughts here properly.
'Davsto was either killed to frame darklight, or because he was suspecting scum darklight. i believe it's the former.' not an exact quote, but close enough. (unless i made an error, then call me out for that) why would you present the other option if you really think it's wrong? if you were going to present all 'wrong' arguments about the night kill in addition to the framing idea, why did you skip the 'he was obvtown' part of it?
In post 541, BNL wrote:
In post 533, Not Chara wrote:

Some questions:

really
You say that your read on McMenno isn't very strong, but seems to suggest otherwise. Explain?

I find McMenno's comments null, they just don't strike me either way.

is one of the posts that is Fire's nonsense posting which I associate with his scum posting (though I'm not sure of the truth about this), which is why it pinged me. I do agree though that some of his other posts were worse though, like the L-1 vote on Map Wolf (his townread).
the read isn't very strong because i'm aware i could be reading him very badly. does that help? none of the thoughts i've put down for McMenno town would convince
me
if i happened to be scumreading him.

scum Firebringer: i don't have the meta to know that. you could be correct, i don't know.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:00 am

Post by lane0168 »

Yes davsto asked if anyone thought he was off. I thought so, so I answered. Wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

Can you quote 5 posts where I defend dark? Aside from the ones answering davsto.

If all ive done is defend Darklight, it won't be hard. I thought davsto had crap reads. I told him about it cause he asked.

I've already said. I thought his first big post was good, agreed with points. And points on Charloux.

All I've done is defend dark is total bs. I'm just the only one that has. But to say that's all I've done is bad. When I've done more calling people's scum read bad than call him town.

What do you mean that's out of order?

Pedit, because I don't think your third option is an option. I think he was killed for a reason other than just being town. The two options I presented are the only options I believe possible
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:03 am

Post by McMenno »

I haven't really been feeling bnl's presence in this game even though he has 60 posts

that's a bad sign
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 545, lane0168 wrote: Pedit, because I don't think your third option is an option. I think he was killed for a reason other than just being town. The two options I presented are the only options I believe possible
why? that's a very simplistic view. surely it could have also been a combination? you're the one who told me there was an entire conversation about it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 546, McMenno wrote:I haven't really been feeling bnl's presence in this game even though he has 60 posts

that's a bad sign
what does this mean?
i know you're calling them scum here, but i need more than that. you haven't exactly been making waves yourself.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Lane: I quoted and linked were you defended dark.
I'm asking why you think they are town. I noted you've thought this since day 1.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”