Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 798, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 796, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 794, Ankamius wrote:I'm not sure, really. The best guess I have is by how I form reads.
This is
extremely
presumptuous. No one plays the same as anyone else.
and so begins the distancing...
Oh fuck you. I'll have you know I've faced scarier death tunnels.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 795, Gamma Emerald wrote:I didn't explain my vote on you, but I did have reasoning
Why didn't you explain? What is your reasoning? Why did your scum read on RM become so much stronger than your scumread on me?

I will admit that I didn't realize Creature replaced out until Creature was replaced so congratulations on pointing out that I'm more interested in finding scum than noticing NAI events.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 801, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 795, Gamma Emerald wrote:I didn't explain my vote on you, but I did have reasoning
Why didn't you explain? What is your reasoning? Why did your scum read on RM become so much stronger than your scumread on me?

I will admit that I didn't realize Creature replaced out until Creature was replaced so congratulations on pointing out that I'm more interested in finding scum than noticing NAI events.
My reasoning was that you were ignoring the actual events to vote someone vulnerable. My scumread on you was never very strong.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 799, Harkonnen97 wrote:what do the "!" next to the names in your reads mean?
I think "!" is the mods way of keeping track of prods. My list I used is a copy and paste from the op.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 802, Gamma Emerald wrote:My reasoning was that you were ignoring the actual events to vote someone vulnerable.
You are going to have to explain this to me.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 684, KuroiXHF wrote:
MOD NOTE: Creature has been replaced by Synik. Please welcome Synik!
In post 693, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Creature

his iso is meh at best and if he's not going to play here we may just lynch him.
Creature's replacement was announced before you posted your vote.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BTW I need to reread, brb.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 634, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 632, iraonavp wrote:Scum-aligned: Sondam, Wisdom, Gamma, Ank, Ooba
FIFY!
Why isn't Creature here?
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

notice how thats post 634 and I voted Creature in 693.

I mean its not like you are ISOing me rn in a desperate attempt t find shit on me right?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was page turning, sorry.
<Embrace The Void>

Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Sondam »

[quote="In post 797I think when Gerry is scum he does shit all and is tentative with his voting and I could see the dominant head (maria) of the hydra taking control of the hydra.[/quote]

Oh boy, I can't wait for another game of mafia with you town and me maf lol. I'm gonna be your hardest TR, just wait.

~G
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Sondam »

that was in response to Nero idk how to do quotes well yet

~G
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

All the stupid town will just ignore me like usual and you'll fake a town tell and coast to victory.

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 699, Nero Cain wrote:I am lynching you two when Creature flips scum.
In post 681, Sondam wrote:
In post 672, iraonavp wrote:
In post 669, Sondam wrote:Ira why do you sr wisdom that's my biggest tr
Entirely because of this post, you just revealed that you are partners together...

Remember for next time, you should always bus your team.
Give me a legit answer you obv sr him before and I didn't out any tr's before then so why did you sr Wisdom?
~M
What, can't think of anything to say? Just give it up, I know you're scum-aligned.

VOTE: Sondam
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 804, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 802, Gamma Emerald wrote:My reasoning was that you were ignoring the actual events to vote someone vulnerable.
You are going to have to explain this to me.
still waiting on this BTW

Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Basic »

As a late RVS vote:
VOTE: SirCakes
DEAL WITH IT.

EDIT: FFS. STOP ADDING MORE PAGES I HAVE A BED TIME AND IM ALREADY LATE POSTING THIS. IM JUST LUCKY RN MY PARTNERS BOX SET BINGE WATCHING.

26 pages of Microsoft word: Enjoy!
Spoiler:
Mewtaph

Will you be sheeping Vecna til end game or either of you perishes?
If not why the ank vote?
Why didn’t the Harkwagon interest you? And the subsequent joshing. You have no opinion on these?
269. Thanks for the stance.
In post 293, Mewtaph wrote:Yeah, down with the scum and all that.

Would like to hear AD's current thoughts on Hark. Keeping my vote on Anka though.
You were on the wrong side of Ooba’s post too. Tell me more about the game and where we are please?
That said, im for a bit of lurker baiting. Within reason.
319 makes me feel weird. I don’t know why.
In post 445, Mewtaph wrote:Busy weekend, i had other things to do

People are referring to the Anka votes as a wagon now? Lmao
wait shit my plan is foiled better hop off that wagon like its hot

VOTE: Narna
Hey what's up
I don’t like that.
Followed by:
In post 446, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 440, JasonWazza wrote:Iraon reads as town, or at least, reads like he is being himself, lets just not go there again hey Iraon?
hold on, in that case why are you still voting your town read?
Reads as fake concern when really ironvps in no danger of being lynched. Also its been that long since he voted, id be unconcerned.
In post 451, Mewtaph wrote:Agree with 405, why are there even any votes on Cakez as if there was a real case past "his vote is omgus" he already explained himself + he's reading town to me.
This isn’t helping me.
In post 453, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 423, Narna wrote:
In post 414, Ankamius wrote:I was leaning town on Gamma until he defended Hark's joke out of the blue with the pt background. I think this is more likely scum attempting to buddy or defend his scummate than it would be town coming to another player's defense for a risque joke which registers nai for me. He's not more suspicious than Ooba or Ank though.
Oh ur talking about my question to Jason. I thought u were referring to my vote on Narna lol.
Yeah its probably useless but he should still be voting one of his scumreads aka me, ooba or anyone else on his list
shrug
Shade.
Is this an alt?
In post 455, Mewtaph wrote:Just realised Anka was voting Narna already, ew
By this reasoning your equally concerned?
In post 625, Mewtaph wrote:is it just me or is there just about nothing to talk about

lol
Cakes/Ank/Sondam
Nero/Ooba
IAI/Random
Take your pick.
I actually like a lot of your reads 660. Not all of them. But most of them.

Vecna

There’s plenty of content by page 6, why have you sidelined ALL of it to vote ank?
RVS. I think that’s done with at this point.
HomeWorkForTheMessiah

What is your opinion on Hark, Cakes, Wis, Gamma, ActionDan, Ank, Ironvp. And me.
Bonus credit for an opinion on:
the lurkers that are running through the game.
In post 156, Vecna wrote:
In post 154, iraonavp wrote:
In post 148, Vecna wrote:Good day to thee, my fellow comrades. Time to kick it up a notch or two.

I have identified the scumteam and will now attempt to put myself forward as the town overlord-jesussaviour figurehead. Recognize my authority or get infected with nasty pickle-diarhea or something along those lines.

The first step on the path to town victory is lynching Ankamius. Lets go, chop-chop, no need to waste time.

VOTE: Ankamius

I will now sit here, hoping theres other people active during the same office times and im not sitting here talking to myself for the next 7 hours or so.
Why do you think Ankamius is scum-aligned?

You have to explain, or else you're scum-aligned instead...
The world does not work that way. I know he's scum. I know im town. Ill make a case later if I feel the need and people keep being ignorant of the facts.
Why don’t you want to enlighten town and lynch scum?
I want to be enlightened. I want scum lynched. What are these facts you speak of?
I dislike 159. Ironvp is actually having trains of thought and being open with them even if I don’t agree with all of them. You are not.
I dislike your 169 and Mewtaph is scummy for his 160 too.
I did like the war of words that followed though. Where do you currently have him?
I like your 181.
I really like your 205. What sets you off about IAI? Im townreading him currently.
219 is funny. It still doesn’t stop me seeing why your voting ank.
315 re: Gamma and IAI. Agree with the scum notch. I cant decide which one deserves it though.
In post 444, Vecna wrote:Guess im doing a pretty good job of setting myself up for the first NK. I love it when a plan comes together.
Lol. Like a badge of honour. But im good putting you in the town pile for now.
Oh also like 429 and 433.
In post 462, Vecna wrote:Not sure why the two of you are defending him so hard, considering there seems to be a concensus he plays the same way as town or scum. Seems to me you cannot rule it out that he is scum, right? So why bother with telling people not scumread him so hard for his playstyle? Just seems odd to me.
This.
In post 623, Vecna wrote:
In post 620, Wisdom wrote:Ank you feel different this game
Should i be worried?
Can you go into detail a bit more. Ive been feeling his playstyle and contributions feel scummy as well, but I dont really have the meta experience to back it up and make it into a solid argument just yet.
Which contributions specificly?
In post 665, Vecna wrote:The scum players among the active posters are doing a pretty damn good job as appearing honest and towny so far imo. So take that as a compliment you dastardly bastards. There have to be at least 1-2 of you out there just fooling everyone.
True that.

ActionDan
In post 117, ActionDan wrote:Oh actually it could easily be Cakez too. Was looking at votes
Re: Jokes’R’Us.
You focus on the joke rather than the Harkwagon. What was your opinion on it?
In post 130, ActionDan wrote:looks like it to me.

let's assume it's a response to "we are going in circles"

"Yes, We distanced ourselves quite well" beyond the 'yes' part doesn't make logical sense considering people walking in circles don't actually move far from either each other or their point of departure.

The only thing that might not make it a slip is that the post after is unexpected directly following a slip unless it was purely compulsive and reactionary.

Cuts: well considering a couple people think it's an obvious joke maybe my sense of humor is off
It is but I find you scummier for not actually giving input to the ACTUAL argument at the time.
In post 134, ActionDan wrote:
In post 132, SirCakez wrote:I don't understand how ActionDan is not getting the joke
Explain it to me then (or Wisdom can too)

I usually trust my cognitive instincts in cases like this, and I don't think I'm the only one who thought 'woah a slip'.
Are they both reading town to you? Why? Sondam and Gamma were also around. Why did it matter who explained the joke?
In post 137, ActionDan wrote:
In post 135, Wisdom wrote:IaI's vote also felt bad
and what about ooba's?
Ill give you this. Because its relevant.
In post 533, ActionDan wrote:prodprodprod
You post this after 400 pages. Unless theres content coming you are lynchbait material.

Nero Cain

Nero, im thinking Wisdom is town. Spammy or not if he’s town lets keep him.
I don’t see much worth commentating on except for Sondam pressure vote(?) 308. If it’s a serious vote and develops I will be unhappy.
Based on 310. You disagree with Ooba about scum being on or off wagon. What are your thoughts about him and the possibility that its only town participating in the game??? Also like the way you ask Ooba about the Hark vote here.
314 makes me kinda hymn and hah…. And nah……
In post 406, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also fully aware that if Hark is town then scum were sheeping me, hell if Hark is scum, scum would prob be bussing him, but at the same time him kinda sorta sheeping me makes me want to lean town at the same time.

I also kinda dislike Gamma's post about leaving Cakes alone till day 3. What is your take on it Cakes?

In the meantime, lets get more votes on a lurking Obba whose sum total of scum hunting has been "I find all these guys scummy...on second though I changed my mind."
1……
2. Yes.
3.Cant argue here.
In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 579, Vecna wrote:Conversation sure has died down around here eh. Time to fire it up a bit I guess
I agree. Lets flash wagon lurking scum Ooba who'll prob be replaced.
Lynch a lurker when a replacement is coming in? No go. And it makes you seem eager for an easy lynch.
In post 595, Nero Cain wrote:So they replacement has to comment on it.
Your not new. You know they can if they want but they’re not mind readers.
In post 597, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 542, Nero Cain wrote:Maria/Gerry why are you guys holding onto your vote for dear life?
I respect people sticking with their votes tbh.
611+612. Hm….. I don’t know how you could have missed that. :/ The cakes v Sondam war has been raging for too long. Will double check.
405 your aware of cakes…. Stands to reason from my POV you would be looking at him and who’d be voting him. The cakes wagon though was dead. :/ hmmmm…..
Scumlean.
Vote on Creature as soon as replacement is announced is scummy and I hate you for this.
Re:Gamma and Sondam. No actual basis for believeing they’re scum.
In post 701, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 698, Sondam wrote:Then you should be unvoting and waiting for said replacement
nope! Like the wagon isn't in danger of going through so I should unvote him why?
Weak defense that was legit scummy.
Wisdom already pulled you on flash wagons on replacement. Prior to that underhanded vote, you were going for Gamma over his wait 3day to see how he is then comment. Admittedly I didn’t like it either at the time but you may as well have been dancing to drop it like it’s hot while moving your vote.

IAI
In post 112, I Am Innocent wrote:Easiest first day ever lol.

vote hark
Same question to you as Gamma. Gamma seems new, you aren’t. Why did Hark come out worse then cakes in your opinion? This is a serious vote and you even posted the VC for lynching purposes.
Anyone with eyes would see that if this is going to lynch point it’s a mislynch.
In post 175, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 124, SirCakez wrote:i thought it was a pretty obvious joke....
I'm not so sure. I've made slips like that as recently as the waltz game*** we just played in. Having multiple browsers and going back and forth can get confusing, especially when your making a bunch of posts, which hark certainly was doing here.

My concern is the lull. If it was a joke why the delay?

He made 6 posts in less than 30 mins, and 10 posts in just over an hour. The 9th and 10th being the slip/joke and the oops.

Then nothing for an hour...

Why the delay? If it was a joke react immediately to all the vote hoppers.

A scum slip tho, I'd expect some figuring out in the scum thread about an explanation/damage control, esp if he was already having back and forth with a scummate there that he was distancing with in here.

*** luckily for me I was posting in the scum thread what I thought I was posting in my private thread with pie.
So you think it was a scumslip? I just want this clarified as you voted him, are dragging this up and say it can happen as its happened to you except you *luckily lol* posted it in scumthread.
If you do think it is an honest to God scumslip. I don’t think so. Who is it toward?
You later back pedal. I don’t like the below. Can you explain? How is does if follow obvious?
Yeah looking back
if it was a joke it was obv sir,
but if it was a joke I certainly didn't get the humor in it.
Defense of AD also noted.
We’re on the same page your 180.
Townreading you by 187. I don’t know yet if its for your post style or content since your naked vote.
The more you post the more I like you. Specifically 192 asking for Harks supporting jokes.
195 is disappointing
But then you get confrontational and resistant to work with me which is not townie.

Reaction feels OTT.
234. Link. I have enough meta reading to do, can you give me a TL;DR version? That I can chack back to later.
248. Erradicates town feels. I don’t get it.
263 :facepalm:
I am missing all of Mewtaphs town tells apparently.
I agree that typical towns will typically keep an eye on their town reads.
I like 405. Re: Random. Don’t know if its actually worth pursuing as of yet though his contribution has not been much.
534 bold statement but sounds confident. Like.
Followed up by 613. But no input about what else.

Narna

344. I like your town reads. And 1 maybe 2 of your scum reads.
In post 423, Narna wrote:
In post 414, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Narna

I think sorting this slot is a good starting point to aligning myself.
I see a lot of hoping off Cakes and not a whole lot of sorting here. I have next to nothing to do with the current gamestate, how would sorting me realign your reads on the game?

I was leaning town on Gamma until he defended Hark's joke out of the blue with the pt background. I think this is more likely scum attempting to buddy or defend his scummate than it would be town coming to another player's defense for a risque joke which registers nai for me. He's not more suspicious than Ooba or Ank though.
I agree the sudden switch to Gamma defending Hark threw off strange feels.

Iravp

I’d PL you based on our last brief game together. Lol. That title you could possibly get out of it would be apt however.
Where was Narna’s townslip #51?
Contradiction in
In post 57, iraonavp wrote:
Harkonnen97 wrote:VOTE: iraonavp
for trying to forcefully end RVS
But RVS is bad!

Also, you are doing the same thing yourself...
And
In post 70, iraonavp wrote:VOTE: Harkonnen97

I think he made a joking vote based on not much, and then reached to overjustify it when he got called out by people who sounded like they were assuming that he was being serious.
Again, where was the pretend townslip? Ive reread it several times and im not drawing anything from it. Anything.
In post 149, iraonavp wrote:
In post 121, Wisdom wrote:I thought it was a joke
Is it actually a scumslip?
Maybe a scumslip and then he just tried to justify it as a joke afterwards...
Answer the above please:

Y/N
In post 150, iraonavp wrote:
In post 123, Sondam wrote:
In post 111, ooba wrote:
In post 108, Harkonnen97 wrote:Yes, we distanced ourselves quite well.
Lol.

Vote: Hark

These people pinged my scum-radar:
- Gamma Emerald
- Sondam
Instead of posting hot air like you're doing something why don't you say why these people are
scummy to you.
Okay, you are just being so retaliative because they called you out... I don't think you really think it's fake words and hot air, they are making real thoughts but not sharing them.
Why would you have that faith in them? What is off about Sondam to base that opinion of her?
In post 151, iraonavp wrote:
In post 130, ActionDan wrote:looks like it to me.

let's assume it's a response to "we are going in circles"

"Yes, We distanced ourselves quite well" beyond the 'yes' part doesn't make logical sense considering people walking in circles don't actually move far from either each other or their point of departure.

The only thing that might not make it a slip is that the post after is unexpected directly following a slip unless it was purely compulsive and reactionary.

Cuts: well considering a couple people think it's an obvious joke maybe my sense of humor is off
It looks like a slip to me because it doesn't make sense in context, even as a joke.
Wrong. And because you realise it a minute later is why I’d PL you in a heartbeat.
In post 153, iraonavp wrote:
In post 140, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, doesn't private chat have a separate background to PREVENT posting in the wrong thread?
How do you know that?
Though this is a fair point.
I also like how you take vecna to hand about Ank.
I also like the funnies that lightened the place for a bit. How do you currently feel about vecna?
In post 199, iraonavp wrote:
In post 196, Harkonnen97 wrote:I missed my chance to form a townbloc with the person with the most superiour analytical and gamesolving skills in this game

I am a disappointment to my family
It's okay, we can be a town-alignedbloc because I am not really suspicious of you any more!
Back to being a viable PL.
202 is a fair point. But Hark can speak for himself.
In post 295, iraonavp wrote:I'm town-aligned, though...
Ive seen you say this multiple times and it proves nothing.
In post 374, Sondam wrote:
In post 372, iraonavp wrote:
In post 369, Sondam wrote:Yeah I guess Ira is prob scum along with cake.

I don't think either of us are being unreasonable Cake doesn't done anything to change my mind on him I said why I sr him he gave reasons I disliked them so I kept my vote how is that unreasonable?
~M
Okay, you don't really believe that and you're scum-aligned then...
Now look who's being the unreasonable one.
You and cakes are being unreasonable here.
In post 632, iraonavp wrote:Town-aligned: Vecna, Mewtaph, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald
Scum-aligned: Sondam, Wisdom

Maybe there are others that I forgot...
2/4 maybe.
1 is not scum, the other is likely not either.

JW

Im taking it you read/watch DN?
I liked your 440 post initially.
Then I started questioning myself. And have decided since I don’t like it. :/ I just don’t understand why yet. I suppose on the catch up from your first post I thought you’d have more.
Although I do like 2 of your scumreads.
Supposed interest and then lack of posting do not make me like this spot.

Sondam

Maria voting Wisdom. Nothing new here, move along.
I like your 90 in which you call BS on Hark wagon and vote Cakes. I’d have done the same.
I agree with you on 128.
And maybe 129. Im okay with letting Gamma linger for a bit depending.
My scum buddy in a recent game said the exact same line and even if he didn't that line is out right awful "You have to explain your logic in detail or you're scum!
~M

Moot point. Maybe not the –in detail part. But it is nice to know how players get from point a to c. If your missing b and no one understands, its understandable your gonna have a hard time, but it doesn’t equate to outright scum. But given enough times and it will.
309 makes sense. I just don’t know if cakes sees it as a placeholder or he’s seriously voting you. You came out reasonably well in the Hark wagon.
In post 369, Sondam wrote:Yeah I guess Ira is prob scum along with cake.

I don't think either of us are being unreasonable Cake doesn't done anything to change my mind on him I said why I sr him he gave reasons I disliked them so I kept my vote how is that unreasonable?
~M
It wasn’t. I don’t like the fact cakes keeps harping on about it at this point.
541. Disagree.
I haven’t placed Wisdom yet. Any reasons?

NotMafia
In post 84, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 50, Narna wrote:I'm thinking 5 or 6 for now.
SirCakez wrote:VOTE: not_Mafia
DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES
kraska77 wrote:OK
VOTE: NOT_MAFIA
rvsing not_maf for lying over I Am Innocent, noted.
Wut?
100 times this.
342. Naked Hark voting. Re: Lynch lurking. No general opinion on?

Ooba/Snarky

I get Ooba cant answer for this now so I’d like Snarks input.
In post 111, ooba wrote:
In post 108, Harkonnen97 wrote:Yes, we distanced ourselves quite well.
Lol.

Vote: Hark

These people pinged my scum-radar:
- Gamma Emerald
- Sondam
Gamma:Yes.
Sondam:No.

Oh he does go on to address this.
But again no input to the actual argument or the joke conundrum. Is he usually this stand offish?
There’s a few vote worthy people, but who do you think Snarky?
In post 291, ooba wrote:Not feeling any major interactions so far.

I'd go as far as to say all the frequent posters are town (at most one scum in the top list)
http://imgur.com/a/9ViUh

Scum just aren't posting
Bold statement that doesn’t give reasons why anyones necessarily town either. But he is right in so far as people need get asses in here. Though also hypocritical.
In post 326, ooba wrote:
In post 313, Sondam wrote:
In post 291, ooba wrote:Not feeling any major interactions so far.

I'd go as far as to say all the frequent posters are town (at most one scum in the top list)
http://imgur.com/a/9ViUh

Scum just aren't posting
This is the laziest read I've seen thus far, and very irrelevent. As mafia I would post a lot all the time. So basically you're saying "let's push on the people not talking too much, because as town they'd definitely talk more!!" which is very far from the truth since everyone has different playstyles.

~G
Not really what I said.

I've read all posts so far -> no major pings & interactions that seem off.

I usually have at least one mild scum read at this point in the game - so I attributed my scum-dar not working = maybe scum aren't posting at all.
Again, nothing wrong with forming town reads.
Kraska
In post 7, kraska77 wrote:
In post 3, KuroiXHF wrote:
Remember:
1. All humans, without exception, will eventually die.
2. Once dead, they can never come back to life.
Shutup I'm immortal
This should have been acted upon without delay.
But I wonder was the aim. What did you hope to accomplish??
Why sheep Cakes with mafia despite no lies being said?
Liking 224. I could go either way with IAI but id be leaning more to town.
Kraska town points 250 on.
I hate 338.
602. Sweet promises best be real.
In post 631, kraska77 wrote:Hi
VOTE: creature I think this is scumcreature we have here
YOU PROMISED US CONTENT. THE ABOVE IS SO FAR FROM CONTENT IM NOT CONTENT.
You promised content and you want to sheep following on a replacement slot. :facepalm:

Creature

Your failure to spot the contradiction cakes made, is worrisome. Should town follow you blindly with no reason?
Thinks this isn’t Harks scum play. Votes Mewtaph. Don’t understand why.

Brosief
In post 336, BROseidon wrote:Prod Dodge.

Gonna start reading this once it hits page 40.
Your wasting your slot.
In post 568, BROseidon wrote:Ugh I got prodded.

Will take a look at this tomorrow night regardless of page count, I think.
This would be good.

Cakes

Not mafia, came in voted Brosideon with no reason and left. Where were the lies???
Coming across pretty scummy, pushing Hark after he stated Ironvp’s vote was weird. I get it. But I don’t think you had to pressure that hard for it tbh. Wis had already gotten the answer out of him as far as I was concerned.
What about Ironvps post MADE sense?
In post 76, SirCakez wrote:"trying to forcefully end RVS" doesn't mean anything to me as a reason to vote someone
Yes it does.
This is English. Forcefully ending RVS is a bad thing. I hate RVS which is why I replace but it typically runs the course and gives some insight after.
Also the above implies a contradiction with #74.
In post 74, SirCakez wrote:
In post 68, Harkonnen97 wrote:I don't know how to explain it. Part gut, part his whole post made no sense to me
why didn't you just say this from the start?
In post 79, SirCakez wrote:68 would have made a lot more sense as a reason for a vote then "forcefully trying to end RVS" basically
It just looks like backpedaling now
No.
When the answer is obvious it doesn’t need to be explained unless it still didn’t make sense. It was already explained to Wisdom. To tunnel it any further, does not bode well for you. Misunderstanding or scum with you specifically….. im kinda on the fence.
Whats your opinion of Hark as it stands?
I did not know why he was voting someone who he thought did something protown, no.
They KEY word was
forcefully.

The next explanation was that it was done in a weird way.
The last explanation was it wasn’t understandable seemed a serious vote and that it was gut.
I don’t see a communication problem with Hark.
Agree that Ironvp always reads scummy.
The Sondam push was real. Id vote you for it too.
400. You were right Harks gone MIA. Back soon after you mention this…..
In post 565, SirCakez wrote: Also btw I hate how Ank backed off on his suspicions on me after it didn't pick up any steam.
Especially the way he went "I don't know why I'm scumreading him so I'll drop it"
Like what, he just said earlier he liked Sondam's case on me.
I still like the case on you. But its more of a
IGMEOY
. The above comes across as vague misrep.
570 makes me feel slightly better.
In post 670, SirCakez wrote:
In post 619, Ankamius wrote:
In post 617, SirCakez wrote:Not seeing what "context" you're talking about it but ok!
The fact that you've basically misunderstood just about everything you've tried to pressure me with in ways that a simple ISO check (+ brief look at the page the post is on for posts without quotes) would've resolved.
I don't think I've misunderstood anything other then the page numbers.

@IaI I got a town lean off of those four posts from random because I don't think he'd make the post about not pushing me until later as scum. Not gonna do a meta dive over something as arbitrary as seeing if he votes by page 20 as town or not.

VOTE: creature
This is a good wagon, I forgot he was in the game which is not a good thing
I like the bit about random, it makes sense, I don’t understand the creature vote. Other than him lurking.

Wisdom

How sure are you of town!Cakes?
I don’t find vecna’s posting makes much of a difference.
I do like the point about scum don’t post oops. But its not 100% true. I just found it read as a joke.
In post 188, Wisdom wrote:irl yes, in the thread why would you post "oh fuck I scumslipped"?
Lol. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=1250
Top two posts. Then look end half page down for proof.
That said, I don’t see it here and it can always be revisited.
Don’t understand or like IAI vote. Semi town reading him.
In post 231, Vecna wrote:People sure are quick to jump in on my tiny suspicion without providing any of their own reasoning.

Guess I already have secured my position of town messiah.
Is this relevant?
318. Too soon to judge with ironvp
341. Hark hasn’t been lurking though. And im not entirely sure about Kraska. What about Bro?
In post 367, Wisdom wrote:
In post 361, Comparing Realities wrote:After a quick surface-read of the game, I have to say I'm not sure on the Ankamius wagon. If I had to throw a vote now, I'd go... Probably cakes, for lack of content early on, and an awful OMGUS vote.
I dont like this either
Deal with it.
In post 460, Wisdom wrote:
In post 459, Sondam wrote:Ira is just overall really scummy with his unreasonable gameplay
sounds like you're scumreading a playstyle
Yup.
Disagree with 493. 1.Random speaks like he knows IAI. It should therefore follow that IAI would know random. Ill give you 2. cause its actually right. And disagree again on 3. I frequently find when im town, I scum read people that find my town reads scummy.
In post 532, Wisdom wrote:Maria
It feels like you just randomly pick players and stubbornly tunnel
Like you know your arguments for ira-scum are bad yet you go "so what?"
Pls dont do that
Im actually on board here with Sondam. I don’t find that she’s tunnelled cakes. From memory, she left it alone until cakes brought it up. And then the OMGUS. And then on and on and on.
In post 550, Wisdom wrote:Gamma is town if anyone was wondering
If you’d told me that 100 pages ago I’d have be grateful.
553. I agree with 2 town reads. Dodgy on 2 as well.
In post 580, Wisdom wrote:Thatd only feel forced and thus counterproductive

Dont ask people to change their natural way of expressing themselves
You made the same ask of Vecna earlier.
620 I agree ank might seem slightly different. But I don’t see him as scum as of yet. I get some of the frustrating things tbh. Cakes isn’t reading smooth either though.
676. Kinda get the bro hate. But sure.

Hark

Im townreading you. I like have town reads early and based off your hopwagon, im putting you on town.
Why not vote Kraska for her bald move though?
I don’t like your 184 though. You thought the joke votes were jokes?
One of your reads is unsurprising. However during your Harkwagon. Ank voted cakes. You have no opinion on this or failed to notice?
196 makes me feel slightly ill. Another one for my meta pile.
229 is anti productive.
242 town.
244 e-r-r-o-r
245. Better.
283. *Sigh* I only have a one PL rule per game.
Defense of Gamma. Dunno how to feel about this.
Your last post from 432 said you following Bro and Kraska in not post for a few pages. This game is an equal commitment. I am somewhat glad you are back posting.
Agree with 2/3 town reads.
I generally like this post.
In post 626, Harkonnen97 wrote:with the current activity you would think this is a 12 player game :)
Pressure.
In post 628, Harkonnen97 wrote:i dont understand people that join games for the sole purpose of prod dodging
Ditto.

Ank

Similar reads on 266. Except one is PL. If theres no one better its one less to worry about.
Not liking cakes at all. Primarily based on his and Sondams spat. Town reading them hard. :/
Also Mewtaph yes. Vecna no.
572 has me on the fence.
@589 Hi ank!! I think I like you this game. :D It would make me super happy if you were town.

Random

I would assume scum have fake claims anyway.
In post 383, Randomnamechange wrote:Honestly Cakez gets scumread every game by several players (including me). His early game as town and scum tend to both be fairly scummy.
Why pop in just for this?

Gamma.

Why is having Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ as a avie a bad thing? Are you against good things?
It stands to reason that Light may be SK or depending seeing as he’s the main character and im guessing seen in a good light, vig if there is either, its called death note and honestly I’d be surprised if there was no SK though. That’s if im reading the wiki right. I may actually watch the anime at some point just to understand a bit better and get into the flavour a bit.
I really dislike your
In post 82, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not voting irao right now, but that was INSANELY anti-town, dude.
You meant Hark.
No, it wasn’t. Anti-town instead of scummy? Why did cakes look better in this argument? What were your thoughts on Wisdom?
Also with no vote on Hark when this post was made makes you up my scumdar.
You are trying way too hard to explain yourself. If you can explain why his method of ending RVS is bad, that will do wonders for you.
This is misrep. I don’t understand why your dragging it up again? Cakes and Hark had just seemed to resolve it.
Can you explain what you gathered from Ironvps #52 regarding Narna’s #51. If not, why question Hark for questioning it?
In post 91, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hark, If you explained that one point I would trust you more.
Why would you trust him? You’ve just voted him and trust in mafia is established on page4? Im wary of you even suggesting this if youre town. He’s already explained. What more do you want him to say?
And as for the excuse of waiting to vote. As Hark states you implied you were purposefully not voting him #82.
FoS and voting are 2different things. Also, as you progress in the game, you start voting with your reads.
Your still newish though so….. idk. I may or may not meta you later depending on how you read later, how I feel and time wise. Also it sucked that the game ended like that, but you seemed to play rather well questioning stuff, calling out lylo and so ill probably be holding you to that standard. Im not impressed atm. Though if it took you an hour to figure out what hark was saying despite him already saying it, repeatedly.
In post 140, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, doesn't private chat have a separate background to PREVENT posting in the wrong thread?
I will be metaing you then. Dammit.
In post 217, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 153, iraonavp wrote:
How do you know that?
I've been TOLD.
I don’t know how I feel about the above. Im sure if I read I may feel better.
222 The vote on IAI makes me feel bad all over. Although I too am currently liking vecna. Even Kraska agrees.
249 is posturing. Why are you not more surprised by the ank vote? Why swivel the concentration back to you…… Again. Don’t quite know how I feel about this either. It a loaded question but seeing where it goes I suppose.
262. Tells me nothing. I thought you would have had more. Again no question on why IAI switches to Ank for *reasons*
264 answering for IAI.
280. Intrigued. Will see how it develops.
269. I really like you taking Ironvp to hand over the “im town aligned” jizz.
299 makes me wonder if your actually reading.
In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:PLease let him answer the question for himself. If you have something to add, great. If not, don't break the flow of the conversation.
Contradicting considering 264. If you cant obey the rule, why should anyone else, based on your say have to?
325. Doesn’t make sense to me. Re: IAI. Reaction testing? For what?
Why vote for Kraska over Hark? She a lean town for me personally. Also she has been popping in and out.
In post 385, Gamma Emerald wrote:Going off random's post, we should probably not go at Cakez until at least Day 3. That way we can see his mid game play and judge that.
Are you just being polite or actually serious?
In post 513, Gamma Emerald wrote:Does that change the fact it could be Ryuk? In fact it makes sense, seeing as it's the mod.
This seems logical. And I like it.

@Comparing Realities. We actually had similar thoughts! :D.

TL;DR

So I feel like now im at a point where I can address everyone
Sorry for the delay. I know some of you and I don’t know others.
But im sure i'll love you or hate you all in time.

Firstly:
UNVOTE: Cakes
VOTE: Nero

Ive put everyone in their little houses and the lurkers have one big one to themselves. I am not against lurker lynches or policy lynches.
For this i was willing to lynch Random/JW. Their initial interest in the flavour specifically in this game does not at all correlate to their actual input. I know JW started posting recently but nothing had much to do with the early stages that comes to mind but my brain could just be fried.
Random came into defend for cakes.... and i cant remember much else since.

But the vote on Spynik/Creature is disgusting considering someone is willing to replace into a game, and as a replacement I find anyone who supported it disgusting and plummets in my view.

Nero was already coming across the scummiest for me re: sondam/cakes, the vote replacement was just icing on the cake, seeing as Wis already told him a flash wagon on a replacement spot is not good. So he went on about Gamma. Then dropped it like it was hot after the mod announced the replacement. He's been here long enough to know that anyway re: flash wagon. Also the threat to lynch Sondam and Gamma after creature/spynik flips does not mention any care for their alignment. So that’s where my vote is.

I have 3 pages of my read and posting left, that have been added since when I started concocting this cacophony. As much time went into trying to make it readable but i dont actually expect any answers consider it a diary as things went. Or if you want to try to attach reasoning.

For the record im on page 30.

As it stands im good with my vote.

Current shitlist:
Nero.
Ooba/Snarky.
Action Dan.
Ironvp.
Kraska.
Cakes.
Brosief.
JW.
Random.
NotMafia.

Lurkers are included in the above and need a swift kick.
Everyone else is floating about null or town.
If it's not going to be remembered in Five years time,
It's not worth worrying about Five minutes longer.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

To answer a question - a ! means that there has been a prod.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 813, iraonavp wrote:
Entirely because of this post, you just revealed that you are partners together...

Give me a legit answer you obv sr him before and I didn't out any tr's before then so why did you sr Wisdom?
~M
What, can't think of anything to say? Just give it up, I know you're scum-aligned.

I already answered your question and you're just avoiding mine Ira boy are you panicking yet? ;)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Basic: You pretty much summed up my reason for not liking Nero's vote in there.
"Lynch a lurker when a replacement is coming in? No go. And it makes you seem eager for an easy lynch."
Exactly what I was thinking then.
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Great idea Basic, I should have left my vote on Ooba and continued to vote a vanity wagon when I can vote a scum that has a chance of getting lynched. This whole "don't vote empty slots, don't vote lurkers" is like the silliest thing ever.

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 818, Sondam wrote:
In post 813, iraonavp wrote:

~M

I already answered your question and you're just avoiding mine Ira boy are you panicking yet? ;)
Stop turning my arguments around. What the hell do you think you're doing?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Guys guys guys, a vote doesn't
LYNCH
anyone.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Gonna try to respond to Basic's post. Gimme a sec.
<Embrace The Void>

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 822, Nero Cain wrote:Guys guys guys, a vote doesn't
LYNCH
anyone.
Pressure voting is useless and you're just trying to do it to get attention.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”