Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5025 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Not Chara »

legitimately thought i was rereading my own post for a second there.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5026 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5023, Not Chara wrote:gut reads: they're reads that haven't been thought about. quick reads. speaking from experience, gut reads can change dramatically when they are revisited.
i'm not even sure how useful they are at this point. they're useful for looking back on after a scum flip. scum could have patterns for their 'gut' readslist that give information about their buddies. from town they're about as useful informationally as reading players based on how nice they are would be.

but that's my opinion. i don't know how Math feels about them. but if Math concedes to give those gut reads, would it help you read them? does listening to a player's thread requests make someone town?

i feel as if i've stepped into 'Chara is acting weird again' territory. oops. :>

i also don't think i was reading Math properly when they first replaced in. i really didn't examine their posts in a critical light until you brought up the points.
Nah your fine.
Unfiltered thoughts are good and sometimes at points if you read everything you see if the Unfiltered is truth or just someone trying to look town.
That's the hard one.
This point I don't see math scum. The attack on Titus makes no sense, you'd think scum replacement would attack someone easy to make a case on.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5027 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5025, Not Chara wrote:legitimately thought i was rereading my own post for a second there.
:lol:
I'm just blunt and to the point.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5028 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5024, farside22 wrote:
In post 5017, Titus wrote:
In post 5009, farside22 wrote:So Titus, why is math scum that has nothing to do with cooldog?
You mean where Math says lynch kraska right now, but never votes them?
The awkward push on me that's recanted after the vouch but then Math starts trying to postulate that all 3 of Mastina, Yume and I are scum.
The constant complaints about lack of time to copy paste the player list and label who is town or scum but they have the opportunity to suck up to your baseless attack on Shiro.
The terrible OMGUS on grapes.
The copying of Cakey's pushback on me.
The complete lack of suspicion that you're whiteknighting them.
1) catch up posting not scummy I don't vote till I'm done reading a game.
2) not scummy. Scum pushing that is dumb.
3) ummm it's called interacting with others. How many times have you seen players replace and nor even bother reading the game? Or doing shit?
4) omgus isn't a scum tell.
5) your abbressive towards players I get the attitude.
6) who cares? Being suspicious of those on the wagon is 100 times more likely to happen.
I have 30 years of meta on the point. Math will vote.
So, I should give my sibling a pass for being dumb? Dumb cannot be scum? Bullshit.
If they are not going to bother, they say so.
Yeah, but it's an indicator when handled the way Math did it.
Yeah, here we go a dig at Titus push so it has to be town. I have asked more about their reads than anyone. They are not going to give coherent reads.
Yeah, town math is paranoid of those whiteknighting them. It's not here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5029 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Please don't go nc, I have a question for you that I don't want to be swallowed by spam.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5030 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Titus »

So you should stop posting Farside and trying to derail wagons on scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5031 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5028, Titus wrote:
In post 5009, farside22 wrote:So Titus, why is math scum that has nothing to do with cooldog?
The awkward push on me that's recanted after the vouch but then Math starts trying to postulate that all 3 of Mastina, Yume and I are scum.
The constant complaints about lack of time to copy paste the player list and label who is town or scum but they have the opportunity to suck up to your baseless attack on Shiro.
3) ummm it's called interacting with others. How many times have you seen players replace and nor even bother reading the game? Or doing shit?
6) who cares? Being suspicious of those on the wagon is 100 times more likely to happen.
So, I should give my sibling a pass for being dumb? Dumb cannot be scum? Bullshit.
Yeah, here we go a dig at Titus push so it has to be town. I have asked more about their reads than anyone. They are not going to give coherent reads.
1) poker mafia, recent game http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Didn't vote replacing in.
2) your just arguing to argue.
3) through the rest is just an oppinion.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5032 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Not Chara »

by itself, your first and last points should have been enough to tell you for certain what Math's alignment is. did you bring them up when they occured, or only after farside asked?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5033 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 5029, farside22 wrote:Please don't go nc, I have a question for you that I don't want to be swallowed by spam.
haven't gone anywhere.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5034 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Nc: Titus seems to think Shiro caught kling in a scum slip.
She referred to a game that kling made a scum slip to the one here.

In post 4910, farside22 wrote:Anyways I looked at the same Titus reference with kling.

Pretty sure she is regarding to the part here:
Pronoun: She
Post Post #471 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:53 pm

In post 469, Titus wrote:
So are you AUA?

Not answering anything about my role. Also, why could you even guess masons when I have said Elbrin is scum?

What is AUA?

You and Elbirn have an obvious connection. There are the 4 possible connections I listed. I forgot about Cult. Cult makes 5.
My question is how was what kling said this game the same at all when you clearly see the eye roll smiley?
In post 4912, farside22 wrote:
In post 4812, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4641, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4589, Klingoncelt wrote:
Shiro, Almost50
- are you guys claiming Crystal Gems?
I'm not. Are you? :P
Yeah, I'm a Crystal Gem Miller. :roll:
Just for refer this is the post that Shiro attacked this game.

I don't see anything similar to this but maybe I'm bias.
What do you think?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5035 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5031, farside22 wrote:
In post 5028, Titus wrote:
1) poker mafia, recent game http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Didn't vote replacing in.
2) your just arguing to argue.
3) through the rest is just an oppinion.
1) They also didn't advocate lynching anyone immediately. Math plays a lot like I used to. They knew no hammer but they wouldn't vote Kraska. Don't think so.
2) You're projecting.
3) Nah, it's all pretty substantiated in the thread, just like the Cakey lynch was.

When will you stop spamming and start listening.

CoolDog was scummy.
Loopdan promised a powerful role we would want to keep alive.
Math failed to deliver reads or the powerful role and started AtEing and trying to paint me as unreasonable, the same thing Cakey did.
Math had a shitty push on grapes.
A call to lynch Kraska without voting there.
Then, they jump on the only other vocal suspicion.
Yet, they cannot find the time to give gut reads.

Hogwash.

You're either a) townreading Math because I am pushing it or b) scum whiteknighting
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5036 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Not Chara »

they aren't similar. Klingon was joking, as far as i can tell. is that really the post Shiro was talking about? it wouldn't even be a slip if she was claiming that seriously.

but why is Klingon asking for clarification on whether a player has claimed CG or not?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5037 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5034, farside22 wrote:Nc: Titus seems to think Shiro caught kling in a scum slip.
She referred to a game that kling made a scum slip to the one here.

In post 4910, farside22 wrote:Anyways I looked at the same Titus reference with kling.

Pretty sure she is regarding to the part here:
Pronoun: She
Post Post #471 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:53 pm

In post 469, Titus wrote:
So are you AUA?

Not answering anything about my role. Also, why could you even guess masons when I have said Elbrin is scum?

What is AUA?

You and Elbirn have an obvious connection. There are the 4 possible connections I listed. I forgot about Cult. Cult makes 5.
My question is how was what kling said this game the same at all when you clearly see the eye roll smiley?
In post 4912, farside22 wrote:
In post 4812, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4641, Almost50 wrote:
Shiro, Almost50
I'm not. Are you? :P
Yeah, I'm a Crystal Gem Miller. :roll:
Just for refer this is the post that Shiro attacked this game.

I don't see anything similar to this but maybe I'm bias.
What do you think?
Do read the context there NC.

Klingon forgot town was AUA in Suikoden.
Klingon forgets we fight for Earth here, if Shiro is accurate.
I disagree on the interpretation, but the push by Shiro there is townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5038 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Not Chara »

i don't think Shiro's push there in particular was scummy. it also is really not a slip, unless there is another post where Klingon forgets ghat isn't this one.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5039 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5036, Not Chara wrote:they aren't similar. Klingon was joking, as far as i can tell. is that really the post Shiro was talking about? it wouldn't even be a slip if she was claiming that seriously.

but why is Klingon asking for clarification on whether a player has claimed CG or not?
Yes it is, you see why I'm frustrated now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5040 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5038, Not Chara wrote:i don't think Shiro's push there in particular was scummy. it also is really not a slip, unless there is another post where Klingon forgets ghat isn't this one.
Here's the other issue, Titus was the player saying that was why Shiro was scum reading kling.
She doesn't allow Shiro to speak for herself and defends her with excuse after excusr.
This includes the meta references I gave that she still bypasses repeatedly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5041 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5038, Not Chara wrote:i don't think Shiro's push there in particular was scummy. it also is really not a slip, unless there is another post where Klingon forgets ghat isn't this one.

Also kling ever said anything about the crystal or forgetting anything, that was shiro's interpretation
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5042 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Ever=never
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5043 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5040, farside22 wrote:
Here's the other issue, Titus was the player saying that was why Shiro was scum reading kling.
She doesn't allow Shiro to speak for herself and defends her with excuse after excusr.
This includes the meta references I gave that she still bypasses repeatedly.
No. Shiro has spoken for themselves. You're spamming and
STILL
avoiding stating why Math should be townread with a Russian roulette of bullshit that we play whack a mole on.

Why won't you answer why you townread Math? You act as if I am the only one scumreading Math and ignore everything that you cannot dismiss out of hand.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5044 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 4594, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4593, Shiro wrote:
Shiro, Almost50
Uhm no?

I just corrected your flavour. Peridot is not a corrupt gem. Not at the point in time this game is based on.
A50 said he was Peridot one time.

You seem to also have access to Peridot. Are you therefore claiming to be Crystal Gems?
Klingon: has a lot of leaps in flavour logic that don't make sense. for one, peridot is the only gem character besides Steven who has ever, in the show, used the internet. if the role is moving around, it has nothing in particular to do with any one group in the show, barring additional information.
she also has confused corruption for being scum in this game. corruption doesn't mean evil, it's a mental and physical condition that can affect gems.

here, she is obviously separating Crystal Gem claims from 'aligned with town' claims. if she thought CG = aligned with earth, she would not have said this.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5045 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Shiro »

Klinon doesnt know the flavour, this is evident by calling peridot a corrupt gem, it is tied to the reason this is a slip.

It wasn't a joke post. She used Crystal gem in place of town, which is false and would only be correct if you didn't know the town alignment(by not being town or reading the sample pm) and just knew that this was the town faction in the previous game.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5046 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Shiro »

Yea farside ok, all this time I ahve been doign nothing but answering you and you come now and say, I am sitting and Titus is excusing me.
I am done.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5047 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Shiro »

Btw farside, that thing you are accusing Titus of doing ?

YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT THAT .

You defended almost and answered everything for him

Now you are defending Klingon before she even got the chance to see my accusation.

Who is giving who outs now ?
To me:
About me:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5048 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5044, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4594, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4593, Shiro wrote:
Shiro, Almost50
Uhm no?

I just corrected your flavour. Peridot is not a corrupt gem. Not at the point in time this game is based on.
A50 said he was Peridot one time.

You seem to also have access to Peridot. Are you therefore claiming to be Crystal Gems?
Klingon: has a lot of leaps in flavour logic that don't make sense. for one, peridot is the only gem character besides Steven who has ever, in the show, used the internet. if the role is moving around, it has nothing in particular to do with any one group in the show, barring additional information.
she also has confused corruption for being scum in this game. corruption doesn't mean evil, it's a mental and physical condition that can affect gems.

here, she is obviously separating Crystal Gem claims from 'aligned with town' claims. if she thought CG = aligned with earth, she would not have said this.

I think that someone said corrupt gem instead on crystal gems.
Can you explain how you got the rest of this conclusion.

Titus: I explained my math town read, stop faking that I didn't or stop faking that my opinion matters if you can't bother to read my post.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5049 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

Farside is probably just scum or an impossible townbeard. Was Firebringer scumreading Farside?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”